Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack 13 predictions?

So if this trend of one Stuff Pack a quarter continues we should get another pack somewhere between October 1 and December 31. Or maybe not.. they're of course free to change things up whenever they please.

We've already got the free Holiday pack and Spooky stuff, so i'd guess that means Holiday and Halloween themes are out of the question. Even if it isn't directly related it could be something that compliments Cats and Dogs?

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Retro Stuff from the 60s.

What are you hoping for? Or expecting?

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hoping for more things for kids they could really use more toys or maybe caning flower arranging or nectar making or maybe something with dragon eggs or arrows
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Something romantic for bedrooms and animal prints please
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Hmm. Maybe a romantic type SP as ItsJanier suggested or something for weddings?
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I wondered about this myself, but then I thought that maybe the SP next quarter will be the Eco Living one. Unless it's slated for release next year.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    They might decide to hold off until February for a pack like that to tie in with Valentines Day, like how Romantic Garden Stuff was released on February 9.
  • Options
    They might decide to hold off until February for a pack like that to tie in with Valentines Day, like how Romantic Garden Stuff was released on February 9.

Hm, that would make sense. I get the feeling we won't get an SP this quarter but the EP patch will surprise us with new content. Maybe another patch or free pack stuff in Dec or before the quarter ends? Mystery.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited August 2017
    Don't forget (how could you?) that we're getting Cats&Dogs in November. EA wouldn't want Packs or Events to take away from that. There may be an interesting pre-game patch that ties in with Autumn/Halloween as well as pets, but remember that we have the Spooky Stuff Pack already.

Our Eco Living Stuff will be the first Stuff Pack of the year. I think it's possible that we'll get Fairies GP in Spring and Horses GP in Summer. There's no telling the items we'll get with them. And you know we'll get some more Pet-Based Stuff on the way.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited August 2017
    i expect SP 13 will be out in Jan and will be laundry. GP out in Feb. i'm hoping it's a vacation pack
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited August 2017

Wedding SP was an option for the community vote, and seeing as it takes 4ish months to make a SP, I wouldn't expect a wedding pack any time soon.

I'm still holding out hope for a bed and bath SP. :blush:
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Maybe the next SP will go hand in hand with Cats&Dogs and they'll release additional fun stuff for pets? If not, I'd like to have more wedding decor and clothing too. Since toddlers and kids have stuff packs dedicated to them it's also possible the next one will be for teenagers but to be honest it doesn't seem like we'll be getting anything before eco living. I feel like they might want to build up insane hype for it.
  • Options

Wedding SP was an option for the community vote, and seeing as it takes 4ish months to make a SP, I wouldn't expect a wedding pack any time soon.

I'm still holding out hope for a bed and bath SP. :blush:

Oh you're right! I forgot it'd been part of the vote. Whoops. Bed and bath sp would be amazing actually. Pets sp would be interesting but I wonder if they would dedicate an SP to EP-only content. I'm hoping we'll be surprised with how much our pets come with in the EP.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I can't even begin to imagine what they have planned for Stuff Packs. They seem to be the least predictable Packs, and I think they come up with some somewhat baffling ideas for them at times. So... hopefully it's one I want! But beyond that I can't guess
  • Options
    I think we'll get a pets Stuff Pack. It won't be directly pets-only but it'll be animal-based, probably have a small pet in it as its interactable item, and go well with your animals. The majority of players will be getting Cats&Dogs at some point and they will all want more things for their pets.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I want the GP to be about witches and magic!
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I think we'll get a pets Stuff Pack. It won't be directly pets-only but it'll be animal-based, probably have a small pet in it as its interactable item, and go well with your animals. The majority of players will be getting Cats&Dogs at some point and they will all want more things for their pets.

Goodness I really hope not! That would be way too blatant like "here, pay $40 for Cats and Dogs, and now another $10 for stuff we could have included with Cats and Dogs anyway". That makes me grumpy
  • Options
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

Goodness I really hope not! That would be way too blatant like "here, pay $40 for Cats and Dogs, and now another $10 for stuff we could have included with Cats and Dogs anyway". That makes me grumpy

Pft. They did it with Toddlers and we fell for that, didn't we?
  • Options
    to be fair, toddlers were a free update while pets are not. I don't think they've made SPs for EP-exclusive content in 4 (or 3 even) iirc. I don't suspect they'll start now.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Toddlers were free. Plus it is a live stage. I would be happy, if elders got a SP, too
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Wedding day stuff pack
    Sports Stuff pack
    Picnic Stuff day
    Beach day stuff pack
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    @Briana2425 We already have sport stuff pack = fitness stuff pack.
    Beach idea is too big for a stuff pack. It would be great idea for game pack tho! I really want a beach world EP tho.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

Pft. They did it with Toddlers and we fell for that, didn't we?
    Toddlers came in a free patch I don't see how anyone fell for anything. Should toddlers have been patched in with everything they needed unlike all the other life stages we are constantly paying to improve on.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    I mean Kid's Room Stuff, Parenthood and Toddler Stuff. We got Toddlers for free, and they were padded out with content we had to pay for.

It's hard to describe how I think they'll do it. It's like, you don't have to buy pets for it to work, but it's so much more fun that way. Like all the furniture looking really animal-based, and a Small Pet like a Bird Cage that is all the more interesting if you have a cat or dog, or a skill that is easier to learn if you have animals.

Or Werewolves. A whole ton of Werewolf stuff would look dog-related, and dogs could use it, and maybe you could turn into a dog and interact with dogs - IF you had a dog.
  • Options
    SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    They should do dates next.