January 24 - New Friday, new Friday Highlight! Check it out here!
January 16 - Patch day for The Sims 4! Find the patch notes for PC/Mac here, and here for console (someone said Gallery?)

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

  • helen912helen912 Posts: 111 Member
    @helen912
    Ahh, well thank you so much for the help anyway. Anything is greatly appreciated.

    Awhile back someone had made a trait mod called "insecure" which actually prevented Sims from feeling confident. Sadly though, the mod was broken back around the time Cats and Dogs came out, and I have yet to find a similar mod. I was kind of hoping someone here knew someone who created a newer version of this trait, or actually created one themselves.

    modthesims.info/download.php?t=550377&c=1&goto=newpost

    Or maybe just update it? Would appreciate that, too. :smile:
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 18 Member
    > @helen912 said:
    > LunarChanel wrote: »
    >
    > @helen912
    > Ahh, well thank you so much for the help anyway. Anything is greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Awhile back someone had made a trait mod called "insecure" which actually prevented Sims from feeling confident. Sadly though, the mod was broken back around the time Cats and Dogs came out, and I have yet to find a similar mod. I was kind of hoping someone here knew someone who created a newer version of this trait, or actually created one themselves.
    >
    > modthesims.info/download.php?t=550377&c=1&goto=newpost
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Or maybe just update it? Would appreciate that, too. :smile:

    Oh yeah! That would be super awesome too. Unfortunately I know nothing about creating mods or anything like that and the creator themselves no longer plays Sims 4 so they won't be updating it. Still even just an updated version of this same mod with be all good by me.
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited August 2019
    Kutto on MTS has uploaded a 'suite' of traits, one of them being an Insecure one that is close to matching the one you mentioned:

    modthesims.info/d/623803/new-emotional-traits.html

    Otherwise I've got an 'updated' version I did for myself; I can make it available for you if Kutto's doesn't meet your requirements.
    cat01.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 4,512 Member
    edited August 2019
    Anyone know of or can make a mod that fixes the mermaid genetics bug?
    If you're looking for a new SimLit to read, check out my blog here!
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 111 Member
    edited August 2019
    aldavor wrote: »
    Kutto on MTS has uploaded a 'suite' of traits, one of them being an Insecure one that is close to matching the one you mentioned:

    modthesims.info/d/623803/new-emotional-traits.html

    Otherwise I've got an 'updated' version I did for myself; I can make it available for you if Kutto's doesn't meet your requirements.

    That'd be great - especially cause I do not know if the other Mod is compatible. I'd appreciate that very much. :smiley:
    Post edited by helen912 on
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,265 Member
    @helen912 I think I've tested it enough, but please let me know if there are any issues with it...

    simfileshare.net/download/1170779/
    cat01.gif
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 18 Member
    @aldavor thank you so much for throwing your trait up here! (And I truly hope you don't mind me downloading it as well)
    Kutto's isn't quite what I was looking for, so I'll give yours a shot.
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 111 Member
    aldavor wrote: »
    @helen912 I think I've tested it enough, but please let me know if there are any issues with it...

    simfileshare.net/download/1170779/

    Jazz off coursed!!! Thank you very much!!! :smiley:
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,265 Member
    @LunarChanel of course not and you're welcome :) same - please let me know if you have any issues or comments.

    @helen912 you're very welcome :)
    cat01.gif
  • CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 355 Member
    i want to be able to have one-sided relationships (sim a has romance with sim b, sim b doesnt have romance with sim a). i know that the modify relationships cheat used to only apply to one sim and you had to do it twice with the names switched to get both sims to have the same relationship, but its been changed and it applies to both sims now.
    fXMaueP.png
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 111 Member
    I have a wish that interests me as a German player: Is there any Mod - or would anybody like to create a Mod - like an "Adventskranz"? "Advent wreath"? On which you have 4 candles, one to light up every week before Christmas? I'd love to have one. :smile:
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,727 Member
    helen912 wrote: »
    I have a wish that interests me as a German player: Is there any Mod - or would anybody like to create a Mod - like an "Adventskranz"? "Advent wreath"? On which you have 4 candles, one to light up every week before Christmas? I'd love to have one. :smile:

    Hi! Here's one!
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/advent2015/24iosl.htm
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 10,130 Member
    @aldavor wrote: »
    The mod would like the most is Reset Time.

    I believe MCCC will do this for you - you need to click on a mailbox, then MC Cheats -> at the bottom, two options: Change World Time and Seasons Cheats.


    Thank you very much for this info !

  • HoneyAuraHoneyAura Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi! I'd love a mod that fixes this issue:

    While eating at a restaurant (Dine Out), everyone comes by to steal my or another Sim's food. Like, they'll literally crowd around your table and take your food even in the middle of eating it. It's nonstop and ruins the hangout so much to the point where I rarely bother to eat out anymore.

    I know this bug has been reported hundreds of times since the latest patch I think, but I'd love to know if this can at least be fixed otherwise.

    Thanks! :)
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 10,130 Member
    edited August 2019
    If I can request something else it would be auto-hire NPC entertainers in the Restaurant lot like it's already the case in the Lounge lots.
    • DJ (DJ booth)
    • Comedian (Mic)
    • Musician (Guitar, piano, violin)
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 111 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    helen912 wrote: »
    I have a wish that interests me as a German player: Is there any Mod - or would anybody like to create a Mod - like an "Adventskranz"? "Advent wreath"? On which you have 4 candles, one to light up every week before Christmas? I'd love to have one. :smile:

    Hi! Here's one!
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/advent2015/24iosl.htm

    Thank you!!! Wow - I hope it still works! I will report over here, okay? :smile:
  • WombleWomble Posts: 47 Member
    is there any mod that let us mod the terrain around the lot (non-lot area)? so far, i only know mod that let us place items in non-lot area
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,642 Member
    Royale93 wrote: »
    Hi! I'd love a mod that fixes this issue:

    While eating at a restaurant (Dine Out), everyone comes by to steal my or another Sim's food. Like, they'll literally crowd around your table and take your food even in the middle of eating it. It's nonstop and ruins the hangout so much to the point where I rarely bother to eat out anymore.

    I know this bug has been reported hundreds of times since the latest patch I think, but I'd love to know if this can at least be fixed otherwise.

    Thanks! :)

    You'll be happy to know that this was (supposedly) fixed in today's patch.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 883 Member
    helen912 wrote: »
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    helen912 wrote: »
    I have a wish that interests me as a German player: Is there any Mod - or would anybody like to create a Mod - like an "Adventskranz"? "Advent wreath"? On which you have 4 candles, one to light up every week before Christmas? I'd love to have one. :smile:

    Hi! Here's one!
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/advent2015/24iosl.htm

    Thank you!!! Wow - I hope it still works! I will report over here, okay? :smile:

    The candles were using the tuning from a modded candle from plasticbox (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=558398&c=1&goto=newpost). As the main download is reported as no longer working, I'm pretty sure they also won't work anymore. I'll have a look though whether I can update them to work with the current version of the game.
    Thank you, EA, for patching toddlers in.

    My TS4 mods
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 5,727 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    helen912 wrote: »
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    helen912 wrote: »
    I have a wish that interests me as a German player: Is there any Mod - or would anybody like to create a Mod - like an "Adventskranz"? "Advent wreath"? On which you have 4 candles, one to light up every week before Christmas? I'd love to have one. :smile:

    Hi! Here's one!
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/advent2015/24iosl.htm

    Thank you!!! Wow - I hope it still works! I will report over here, okay? :smile:

    The candles were using the tuning from a modded candle from plasticbox (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=558398&c=1&goto=newpost). As the main download is reported as no longer working, I'm pretty sure they also won't work anymore. I'll have a look though whether I can update them to work with the current version of the game.

    Thank you for the info @83bienchen! I almost tagged you when I posted the link since it was so old. I'm glad you found the thread on your own!
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 111 Member
    edited August 2019
    83bienchen wrote: »
    helen912 wrote: »
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    helen912 wrote: »
    I have a wish that interests me as a German player: Is there any Mod - or would anybody like to create a Mod - like an "Adventskranz"? "Advent wreath"? On which you have 4 candles, one to light up every week before Christmas? I'd love to have one. :smile:

    Hi! Here's one!
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/advent2015/24iosl.htm

    Thank you!!! Wow - I hope it still works! I will report over here, okay? :smile:

    The candles were using the tuning from a modded candle from plasticbox (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=558398&c=1&goto=newpost). As the main download is reported as no longer working, I'm pretty sure they also won't work anymore. I'll have a look though whether I can update them to work with the current version of the game.

    Danke, Du bist einfach klasse!!! :smiley: And yes, the wreath and candles don't work anymore.
    Post edited by helen912 on
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 883 Member
    edited August 2019
    I managed to fix it: http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_xmaswreath.rar

    There's one small issue with the candles: They will show lit when you first buy them in build mode, even though they are actually unlit then. The lit and unlit options work fine in live mode, though. From what I read in the comments section of plasicbox's modded candle, this bug also occured with the original modded candles. Luckily, it isn't much disturbing, esp. as the lit and unlit interactions are immediately executed without a Sim having to walk there first.

    By the way, I had no idea that the wreath was still available online.
    Thank you, EA, for patching toddlers in.

    My TS4 mods
  • ShaeShae Posts: 161 Member
    Someone made an awesome confess to cheating mod a while back, I was wondering if there is an automated version of this mod out somewhere? At the moment, the only way that your sims will confess to cheating is through manual manipulation. I would like them to be able to confess on their own.

    Do you guys know of such a mod? Thanks!
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 111 Member
    edited August 2019
    83bienchen wrote: »
    I managed to fix it: http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_xmaswreath.rar

    There's one small issue with the candles: They will show lit when you first buy them in build mode, even though they are actually unlit then. The lit and unlit options work fine in live mode, though. From what I read in the comments section of plasicbox's modded candle, this bug also occured with the original modded candles. Luckily, it isn't much disturbing, esp. as the lit and unlit interactions are immediately executed without a Sim having to walk there first.

    By the way, I had no idea that the wreath was still available online.

    Thank you about thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much. :smiley: My Sims are at 2nd Advent already, I am really excited how the wreath will work now. :smile: ---

    Oh, but: The Link does not function. It shows an error site to me. "Die gewünschte Seite ist nicht auffindbar.
    Vielleicht kann die Startseite weiterhelfen!" - No it can't. Cos Sims 4 is not aufrufbar. :smiley:
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 883 Member
    Sorry, I got the link wrong. There you are:

    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_adventwreath.rar
    Thank you, EA, for patching toddlers in.

    My TS4 mods
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top