Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    EIisabetta wrote: »
    bandit5 wrote: »
    is there a mod too stop casting in cas so it does not crash when leaving cas

Not that I'm aware. But when you're in CAS, if you focus in on the Sim's face as if you were about to give them make-up, face details, etc., then they cannot do the spellcaster animation and it will be safe to save and exit CAS at this point.

That doesn't work for me, they were still casting when I was zoomed in. They'd stop for detailed edit mode but start up again as soon as I finished that. However, MizoreYukii's mod on MTS still works. At least it's working for me.

That's weird. I've edited umpteen spellcasters in CAS and not had this happen once when in close-up. Guess I've just been lucky.

I'm jealous and I've also given up trying to figure out why some things work perfect for some people but not others. LOL. At any rate that other mod does work if people want to use it. There's a cheat that stops animation but it freezes them in the exact pose they were in when you input the cheat and that bugged me. They're aware of the crash with spellcasters, though, so I'm hoping that gets fixed.

Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't already had a hotfix patch for the CAS crashing bug by now as it's affecting so many people. Maybe next week...
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Is there a way to update some's "don't use phone" mod which is extremely outdated? Triplis' mod just stops the animation but doesn't stop the phone. Or at least make a new "don't use cell phone" mod? (this is updated version from 2017) from the original 2014 mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=585104&c=1&goto=newpost
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Is there a way to update some's "don't use phone" mod which is extremely outdated? Triplis' mod just stops the animation but doesn't stop the phone. Or at least make a new "don't use cell phone" mod? (this is updated version from 2017) from the original 2014 mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=585104&c=1&goto=newpost

Would this work for you? http://modthesims.info/d/622551/leave-the-phone-alone-no-autonomous-gaming-or-browsing-the-web-on-their-cellphones.html
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    @MadameLee: I've been asked to do such a mod a while ago:

MM-093 noautonomousphone
    http://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/sonstige-mods/
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited September 2019
    Does anyone know of CC accessory crutches? And Tumblr isn't working on my computer for some reason, so preferably available for download somewhere else.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    @83bienchen can you make a mod to eliminate the “Consult Global Policy” waiting period in the Conservationist Career? It’s like 12 hours right now.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Does anyone know of CC accessory crutches? And Tumblr isn't working on my computer for some reason, so preferably available for download somewhere else.

does this work for you: @nerdfashion http://maretastories.blogspot.com/2018/01/crutches-accessory-poses.html?zx=d93596821c4face0
    6adMCGP.gif
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Chazzzy: I must admit I haven't played the Conservationist Career yet but there you are. I reduced the cooldown to 1 minute which schould be fine I guess: http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_noconsultregulationcooldown.rar
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @Chazzzy: I must admit I haven't played the Conservationist Career yet but there you are. I reduced the cooldown to 1 minute which schould be fine I guess: http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/sims4me_noconsultregulationcooldown.rar

Thanks a lot!
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Are there any CC candles that worked like the Menorah, or Kinara in seasons by lighting them that counts towards the tradition, but they have a simple/ regular candle look?
    edited September 2019
    MadameLee wrote: »

does this work for you: @nerdfashion http://maretastories.blogspot.com/2018/01/crutches-accessory-poses.html?zx=d93596821c4face0

@MadameLee unfortunately, no.

Edit: I can't believe I didn't think of this before, I just had to try a different browser.
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

• EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member

Not that I'm aware. But when you're in CAS, if you focus in on the Sim's face as if you were about to give them make-up, face details, etc., then they cannot do the spellcaster animation and it will be safe to save and exit CAS at this point.

That doesn't work for me, they were still casting when I was zoomed in. They'd stop for detailed edit mode but start up again as soon as I finished that. However, MizoreYukii's mod on MTS still works. At least it's working for me.

That's weird. I've edited umpteen spellcasters in CAS and not had this happen once when in close-up. Guess I've just been lucky.

I'm jealous and I've also given up trying to figure out why some things work perfect for some people but not others. LOL. At any rate that other mod does work if people want to use it. There's a cheat that stops animation but it freezes them in the exact pose they were in when you input the cheat and that bugged me. They're aware of the crash with spellcasters, though, so I'm hoping that gets fixed.

Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't already had a hotfix patch for the CAS crashing bug by now as it's affecting so many people. Maybe next week...

Patch today should fix this, yay!
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    edited September 2019
    Can someone update this mod by @CycleLegs? Hasn't been updated since June and no longer works. It gives all beds the same energy, comfort, and stress relief.

http://modthesims.info/d/608262/all-beds-give-same-energy-comfort-and-stress-relief.html

Patch today should fix this, yay!

:mrgreen:
  • SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
    Putting books away once finished, either into inventory or nearest bookshelf, there was one once.. and there's a reference by scumbumbo about MCCC, but not all (like me) use that mod.
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    some mods i need, and i have some but looks like they don't works anymore, or don't work 100% like they should, are, small thinks but bottered me, im sure there are this mods, but i didn0t find them yet, all i find isn't update or they deleted.

1- no more smiling (that weird face, sims used to do.) Actually im using godofallbeauties_FocusedOverlay and ShimrodFacialOverlays (but my sims still doing this face..)

2- I need a mod for prevents sims to shoveling snow, this is make me crazy.... (i found 1 but is not there anymore)

3- and a mod that dissabled some walks styles, (like confident, energized) (it will be cool if ur sim walks allways with the walk style we pick on cas in the 1st place) Again im using shimrod mod for it, but it like isn't working properly anymore T_T
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited September 2019
    some mods i need, and i have some but looks like they don't works anymore, or don't work 100% like they should, are, small thinks but bottered me, im sure there are this mods, but i didn0t find them yet, all i find isn't update or they deleted.

1- no more smiling (that weird face, sims used to do.) Actually im using godofallbeauties_FocusedOverlay and ShimrodFacialOverlays (but my sims still doing this face..)

2- I need a mod for prevents sims to shoveling snow, this is make me crazy.... (i found 1 but is not there anymore)

3- and a mod that dissabled some walks styles, (like confident, energized) (it will be cool if ur sim walks allways with the walk style we pick on cas in the 1st place) Again im using shimrod mod for it, but it like isn't working properly anymore T_T

@Vanilicious if you use MCCC you can use the Automation Scan option to disable anything Sims do autonomously, including shovel snow. Otherwise, MSQ has a mod for it here. For disabled walkstyles, try this one.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • AstridSadeAstridSade Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey mod makers, I'd really like a mod that nerfs the mages abilities a little. Spells like copypasto and the potion of plentiful needs are really game breaking. I'd really like a mod that either makes it limits use of copypasto to like once a day and makes potions less spamable. Maybe even toning the potion of plentiful needs to filling up 25% of all your bars. It just seems so cheaty. I'm going to investigate how to do it myself but I'm lazy so if a mod already exists can you please point me in that direction.
    AstridSade wrote: »
    Hey mod makers, I'd really like a mod that nerfs the mages abilities a little. Spells like copypasto and the potion of plentiful needs are really game breaking. I'd really like a mod that either makes it limits use of copypasto to like once a day and makes potions less spamable. Maybe even toning the potion of plentiful needs to filling up 25% of all your bars. It just seems so cheaty. I'm going to investigate how to do it myself but I'm lazy so if a mod already exists can you please point me in that direction.

The only potion mod that I'm aware of is this one:
    https://srslysims.tumblr.com/post/187834631107/alchemy-has-been-one-of-my-most-anticipated
    It doesn't do (yet) what you want but it does assign a cost to potions and make the ingredients harder to find (and requiring more of them) so more challenging to make.
    I need a mod that allows arm chairs to snap on to desks and dining chairs please!!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    edited September 2019
    I really really wish there was a mod that gives your sims money when you're making drinks at the bar or cafe (don't know why EA didnt include this.....), so we could atleast pretend we have an active job like a bartender or a barista.

Kawaiistacie had a mod for bartending a while ago but it's no longer available.
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    >u< pls, anyone know a mod that actually works for delete those "smiles"? I can't with those faces they do...
    I have two mods but they continue doing those faces...help!!
  • Henrique270Henrique270 Posts: 12 New Member
    Are there any mods that let everyone have familiars and not just witches?
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member

Thank you!!!
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR