Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Such a sweet chapter! :) They were so happy to see each other again!

I know WitcHazard wants nooboos ASAP, but I think Hope probably doesn't want to have kids anytime soon because she's trying to launch her modeling career.

Maybe Zayne will break the family trend and his first child will actually be planned! :D

Love your new avatar by the way!

Thanks @Marmalade27 ! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter (and my new avatar! :tongue:) And you are very right about Hope not wanting kids right now! This would be a terrible time, especially with her trying to move forward with her career, as you said!
    Hey Citizen! Just stopping by to say I'm really enjoying the story. :)
    As for this chapter,
    I'm happy for Zayne, he needs positivity in his life. Currently, I'm crossing my fingers *hoping* he doesn't lose his head as he tends to do.

Hey @IntrovertSara ! I'm glad you're here! :blush: I'm glad you're happy for Zayne! I also hope he doesn't mess anything up hehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @CitizenErased14 I like your new avi. Zayne and Hope are really a lovely couple.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14 I like your new avi. Zayne and Hope are really a lovely couple.

Aw thank you @Maladi777 ! :blush: They really do look so good together. :smiley: See, aren't you glad you abandoned the Rope? :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Love love love the avatar! <3 Yay for HoZay!!!!
  • Options
    Thank you @AudreyFld ! They are truly a gorgeous couple. I can't decide whether they dethrone Clara and Florian as best-looking couple :tongue: Maybe it's a tie.
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited March 2017
    New avatar. OMG I love it Citizen!!! Now, don't go putting holes in this new ship. I am thoroughly enjoying their long distance romance.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Alright, folks! It's Friday! Time for my first stab at a discussion question :blush: I've decided to post this early, rather than waiting until my usual chapter time :)

Today's topic: Woohoo/Marry/Kill/BFF
    Think of all the major characters we've had in this legacy up until now. You must pick one you'd choose to woohoo with, one you'd want to marry, one you'd want to kill off, and one you'd want to be best friends with :) I'm adding a special rule that for "kill", you have to say someone who is closely related to the Rosebrooks by blood or marriage (or close association. Mark can count, for example!) This is to prevent everyone from saying "Lucas' and Florian's terrible band mates" for that one hehe :tongue: Don't forget to explain WHY you chose each person ;)

I'll be back later to check out the answers and maybe even answer myself :tongue: I'm really interested to see what people say! :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Haha okay I will give it a shot

Woohoo: Alex or Zayne xD they're both really cute
    Marry: Stefan. He's a scientist like me :D also he's cute and I think he grew a lot as a character over the yeas after finding Josh, makes him even more awesome :D

Kill: wow that one's hard. I don't think I hate any of your characters enough to kill them xD maybe diego? Does he count xD for what he did to mari and caused her downward spiral

Bff: clara, duh :D I love her geek style and her no nonsense personality.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017
    Woohoo--wow...this one is hard. It's between Alex (the founder) and Mark...hmm..I will go with Alex since he had a wild streak. I think it'd be great fun!

Marry--hands down Mark. Why was I so adamant on the ship before it was even built? Because I saw the potential in a great spouse, dad, life mate. Too bad he couldn't father children with Joce. Big regret.

Kill--lol! You know my answer. Mari. I would have given you a standing ovation if she would have died in childbirth with Tobi and Stefan. Ha! ;) (Meaning Tobi and Stefan survived...loved Tobi as heir).

BFF--Alex (a triplet)-- I love her humor and her athleticism. We could go running together and have fun.

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Okay. I will jump in.

Woohoo - So probably Tobi - I always thought he was hot and the steamy shower scene with Colette - well...so I am superficial.

Marry - I am so in the Mark camp here. He is just so down to earth, sweet and caring.

Kill? Stefan! I was so mad at him for rejecting Jonas. It took him dying for Stefan to recognize him as his Dad. Yep. Stefan.

BFF - Hmmm. I think maybe Clara. She seems like loads of fun and someone you could tell your worst secrets to and she wouldn't judge you.
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Well, the kill mention will probably net me an untold amount of grief, but:

WooHoo: Probably Jade. I loved her in any chapter she was in. I still miss her even though she's been dead for a while. Gotta give love to the long gone foundress.
    Marry: I have a hard time choosing with this kind of thing, so I'll just say most if not all the female characters.
    Kill: Jocelyne. Not out of any genuine malice towards her (personally, she's my most favorite character in this whole story), but mainly so that the other family members would truly realize the agony they all caused her. (I had a whole mini-essay of sorts going in depth about all this and everything/everyone involved in this situation, but in short, let's just say that unsupportive relatives upset, anger, and even sicken me)
    BFF: Clara. Because who wouldn't want her as a BFF? (of course, the kill mention above might make that super complicated, so...really I don't know)
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Woohoo--wow...this one is hard. It's between Alex (the founder) and Mark...hmm..I will go with Alex since he had a wild streak. I think it'd be great fun!

Marry--hands down Mark. Why was I so adamant on the ship before it was even built? Because I saw the potential in a great spouse, dad, life mate. Too bad he couldn't father children with Joce. Big regret.

Kill--lol! You know my answer. Mari. I would have given you a standing ovation if she would have died in childbirth with Tobi and Stefan. Ha! ;) (Meaning Tobi and Stefan survived...loved Tobi as heir).

BFF--Alex (a triplet)-- I love her humor and her athleticism. We could go running together and have fun.

I can't believe this. You chose exactly the characters I would! Even Alex. I liked her from the moment I saw her on the generation banner. I wouldn't mind Remi as BFF either.
    This is scary.

On the second thought I would still prefer Mark over Alex for woohoo, but shush, I can't say such things. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    chocischocis Posts: 186 Member
    Woohoo: Well I gotta stay true to my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 comment and go with Clara. Mostly for superficial reasons, but also because she's so freaky and passionate about everything.

Marry: Tough one, I'm so non-commital. Maybe Jonas? He's my favourite spouseso far. He's warm, patient, caring and at the same time he isn't over-bearing. I think he would make me feel safe (although I'd be at risk of dying of laughter because of his jokes)

Yes, I do realize this is a bit strange combination.

Kill: Joyce instead of Luc. I love and admire her. It would be done to show how tragic her character was. In spite of her family to torment them with guilt.
    I wanted to say Colette, because she was the only character I could think of that I don't really care about, but that would be a cop-out, right?

BFF: Marie. First of all, because she could have really used one when she was young. Not to judge her, but to try to understand and support her. Also, because she's intelligent, funny, intersting, challenging and amazing. Whe could have some real fun and help each other.
  • Options
    Interesting answers so far! Mark and Clara seem very popular :joy: And I can't help but roll my eyes at the viscious hatred of Mari, even after all she's done to prove herself as not a monster :joy:

@rednenemon I found your answer about Joce really interesting! And your answer about Stefan was an interesting surprise @AudreyFld ! (And yes July, Diego counts :tongue: He was major enough!)

Can't wait for more answers and to share mine :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @chocis Loved your answers! Though yes, your woohoo and marry choices are an awkward combination :joy: it's really interesting that you and @rednenemon had a similar idea about Joce! And you get kudos from me for your Mari-love :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited March 2017
    Oh boy!

Woohoo: Clara. Amanda already guessed this answer. But good lord I like breasts and ink.

Marry: unfortunate tie between Joce and Jade.

Joce has a lot of the personality qualities I like. She's a little passive, comfortable with geeky or uncool interests, and has a secret angry side. And she's tall! I need a wife who can reach things on the top shelf for me.

Jade fills me with a lot of joy whenever I see her in one of my games. She's a party girl with her head on straight, and a sense of when to quiet down. She also contributed some of that thick and busty build that Mari and Clara have, and has a gorgeous big nose. 10/10, would wake up to that for many nights.

(Colette was a close third. She's nice and maternal and that is good, but I wanted Joce's b.tchy side more)

Kill: Florian killed my hopes for a Clara x Lena ship. It is only fair.

BFF: trade this for a writers/readers group with Mark, Tony, and Alex. Wifey Joce can join too.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

I can't believe this. You chose exactly the characters I would! Even Alex. I liked her from the moment I saw her on the generation banner. I wouldn't mind Remi as BFF either.
    This is scary.

On the second thought I would still prefer Mark over Alex for woohoo, but shush, I can't say such things. ;)

LOL! That's so funny! And I'm not surprised. We were on ship Rope together until @CitizenErased14 bombed, burned, and sunk it. :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Adding on, Mari was a contender for both woohoo and marry, but she deserves someone who likes her for more than "I like your attitude and your funbags are enormous, lol"
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Thank you @AudreyFld ! They are truly a gorgeous couple. I can't decide whether they dethrone Clara and Florian as best-looking couple :tongue: Maybe it's a tie.

They totally trump Clarian as best looking couple.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »

They totally trump Clarian as best looking couple.

Agreed! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I suppose I'll answer the questions while I'm here.

Woohoo: Alex. All the way. Deep down, I'm still #TeamAlex LOL.

Marry: Hmmm...I suppose I'll agree with most others that Mark is definitely marriage material. Although...Florian made an awesome husband too. I'll go with him because Mark has too much press LOL.

Kill: Well, I attempted to kill Tobi once. Guess I should commit lol.

BFF: Not sure if I'd want any of these folks to be my BFF, but because I'm being forced to choose, I'll choose...Collette? Sure lol. She's nice and relatively drama free LOL.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options

This is scary.

LOL! That's so funny! And I'm not surprised. We were on ship Rope together until @CitizenErased14 bombed, burned, and sunk it. :lol:

Yes, after she simply ERASED our ship. With a plumming BACKSPACE!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options

This is scary.

Yes, after she simply ERASED our ship. With a plumming BACKSPACE!

Lol! So true...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Well since you met some of my associates yesterday on the blog I decided to let them answer these questions.

Woohoo
    Lover WitcHazard: well there is so many to choose from the individuals. I know I'll choose couples. First up is Nuggy! August going on a path of self discovery then finding the love of his life in Noah is so romantic!

Nooboos WitcHazard: And is they were capable would make some adorable nooboos!

Lover WitcHazard: Why can't you just enjoy the passions of woohoo?

Nooboos WitcHazard: I can if it gets me nooboos!

Lover WitcHazard: So yes definitely a three some there if possible and of course with Clarian because well it's Clarian I don't really need a reason.

Nooboos WitcHazard: And if we get a nooboo out of the process we're not complaining!

Marry

Lover WitcHazard: Remus hands down! The moment I saw his picture I knew he was the one if possible I'll grow old with. And since he and Layla aren't married yet there is no consequences for stealing him from her!

Emotional WitcHazard: Yeah when you saw Remi for the first time you had this weird loook in your eyes. They you rushed off and started making that adorable wedding scrapbook!

Lover WitcHazard: Can it E!

Nooboos WitcHazard: Plus look at Leo there's no doubt our nooboos would be gorgeous regardless the gender.

Lover WitcHazard: (face palms) Again with the nooboos.

Kill

Dark WitcHazard: Simple Jonas!

Other WitcHazards: She's a demon! It's madness! I never trusted you! I'll kill you!

Dark WitcHazard: Let me finish. I'd technically kill Jonas by turning him into a undead lover. The human Jonas would be dead but we'd have vampire Jonas for all enternity!

Other WitcHazards: Clever! Pure Genius! I never doubted you! I'd still kill you!

Dark WitcHazard: And if I happen to steal him when Mari needed him most and she suffers from a emotional and mental break down bonus >:)

Lover WitcHazard: Plus vampire Jonas would make a good side lover during our marriage with Remi if Layla causes problems or becomes his mistress!

Nooboos WitcHazard: Also our witch/vampire hybrid nooboos would not only be adorable but unstoppable!

All WitcHazards: Agreed!

BFF

Emotional WitcHazard: I love the idea of being friends with Clara, but I feel that together we'd make a lot of bad choices. (Laughs nervously)

Lover WitcHazard: Plus we won't deny or not deny the fact that somewhere down the line we might try to steal Florian from her... so we can't risk it!

Emotional WitcHazard: So we choose Stefan because I don't really think he had a good friend to explain all his problems to. So definitely Stefan!

Lovers WitcHazard: And if he falls helplessly in love with us in the process so be it!

Lady WitcHazard: WitcHazards meeting adjourned!
  • Options
    OMG...this is hilarious @WitcHazard !
    Dark WitcHazard: And if I happen to steal him when Mari needed him most and she suffers from a emotional and mental break down bonus >:)

I think DarK WitcHazard and I could be great friends!!! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top