Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hey guys! :)

I know in my most recent chapter I have a shout out to @InfraGreen and her new story with Remi's friend Axel. Well, I know many of you don't have WP accounts so I wanted to quickly link everyone to her thread for No Stars Over Uptown in case you ended up checking out the story and wanted a way to follow it/comment on it :) (there's a new chapter out today, actually!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Okay back again with one more thought/question :)

So... I love the idea of some of the types of questions that get asked regularly in book club or some reading circles. I lurk and occasionally chime in in a circle or two and the conversations are really fun! It's given me ideas of questions I'd love to ask my readers.

However, I also don't feel comfortable actually ASKING questions about my story, as it feels kind of... conceited? Self-serving? Hard to describe haha

But my question is, would you guys find it weird if I kinda broke my own rule and occasionally dropped off some kind of discussion question? Responding would be 100% optional! :blush: Would it feel uncomfortable if I asked a discussion question? (Not always a deep one! I was given an idea to do a Woohoo/Marry/Kill thing, for example :joy:)

Just looking for thoughts on that! :smile:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I would participate in that :D I love your story so I wouldn't mind you asking questions about it :D it's not arrogant if your story is actually dang awesome xD
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Count me in ask away I truly believe some of my answers may surprise you ;)
  • Options
    Thanks @Julyvee94 and @WitcHazard ! :blush: I had two friends tell me (privately when we were chatting haha) that they also approve.

So I think I'm gonna try it :) We don't have Friday chapters, so I think on Fridays, I'll do a little discussion question :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Asking discussion questions would be great! Not arrogant at all.
  • Options
    Asking discussion questions would be great! Not arrogant at all.

Thanks @Marmalade27 :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I love this idea! It's what I wanted to do with our circle, so I'll definitely participate here. Looking forward to Friday already!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh...we did that woohoo/marry/kill thing over at Fangs FTM. One thing I love about @LadyLobster 's story is we talk about it and have conversations. It'd be nice to discuss on your off days.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Oh...we did that woohoo/marry/kill thing over at Fangs FTM. One thing I love about @LadyLobster 's story is we talk about it and have conversations. It'd be nice to discuss on your off days.

Yeah @pammiechick that's actually where I got the idea from! (I haven't read her story yet, but we've talked in her reading circle and I know about the convos in her thread!)

I've always wanted conversations about A2A but I don't know how to get them going, y'know? So I thought posting a question every now and then might be a way to get something going :)

Also, if any of you guys ever has a question or something that you wanna ask me or other readers, always feel free to post it here. I love reader discussion :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I hope you will read it. It's hilarious and the characters are so well developed. You'll get hooked!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I definitely plan to @pammiechick ! :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @pammiechick AWW, thank you, that's so sweet of you to push my story on the poor, unsuspecting @CitizenErased14! ;) And I'm trying to dodge spoilers in here until I've finished D2D and am completely caught up with this, but I think that's a great idea to have book club-esque discussions about your story! Not conceited at all. I know people asking questions/commenting on my characters and aspects of my story helps a lot, especially if I ever get stuck or I forgot to bring something up in the story itself despite it being wedged in my brain somewhere. And I'm sure your adoring fans would love to discuss all sorts of things! <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Thanks @LadyLobster ! I'm hoping to inspire my readers to have some great discussions :blush:

And no rush in catching up. A2A is LONG :joy::)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Today, Hope and Zayne are finally reunited :)

Interlude: Natural
    HCd8KdD.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Tumbling off a cliff and onto the deck of HoZay! :love: That was THE most satisfying reunion I think I've ever witnessed! <3 Great chapter! Still smiling... :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    On the website the Other WitcHazards and I had a full out discussion and have decided to temporarily support Hozay until given a reason not too. And Nooboos WitcHazard wants to say something.

Nooboos WitcHazard: HaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanooboo! <3
  • Options
    Tumbling off a cliff and onto the deck of HoZay! :love: That was THE most satisfying reunion I think I've ever witnessed! <3 Great chapter! Still smiling... :smiley:

Thanks @pammiechick ! I really loved writing this one :) I'm glad it was so satisfying for you! It was definitely *cough* satisfying for Zayne and Hope ;) Hehehehehehehe
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    On the website the Other WitcHazards and I had a full out discussion and have decided to temporarily support Hozay until given a reason not too. And Nooboos WitcHazard wants to say something.

Nooboos WitcHazard: HaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanoobooHaveanooboo! <3

I love that there are multiple personalities of @WitcHazard :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    chocischocis Posts: 186 Member
    Hi, it's me, peaoorko :) I'm not very active around here, but I'll make sure to check your discussion tomorrow. Sounds like a great idea.
    Now, abut today's chapter
    YAY for Hope! Girl knows what she wants and how to take it. These two have an amazing chemestry and natural is the best kind of a kiss. I'm not sure about the generation six coming so soon though- Hope is still a model. A young, struggling model. In a very new relationship. I'm just saying she might be rather careful. On the other hand, a perfect mix of perfect genes...
  • Options
    chocis wrote: »
    Hi, it's me, peaoorko :) I'm not very active around here, but I'll make sure to check your discussion tomorrow. Sounds like a great idea.
    Now, abut today's chapter
    YAY for Hope! Girl knows what she wants and how to take it. These two have an amazing chemestry and natural is the best kind of a kiss. I'm not sure about the generation six coming so soon though- Hope is still a model. A young, struggling model. In a very new relationship. I'm just saying she might be rather careful. On the other hand, a perfect mix of perfect genes...

@chocis Hi! :smiley: I'm happy to see you here, and I'm glad you're planning on stopping by tomorrow! I plan on doing it every Friday from now on :blush: Tomorrow we're starting with something light and fun. Next Friday I might try for something deeper/more serious. We'll see!

I'm so glad you enjoyed today's chapter so much! :smiley: Hope definitely took charge there ;) I love Zayne to death, but he is definitely not anywhere near as bold/brave as she is! :tongue: I'm happy you liked their chemistry! They are such an amazing couple. I really love them!

You're definitely right that now would be a horrible time for Gen 6 to arrive! :joy: All I'll say about that is that while their kiss may have been "natural"... Their woohoo session was definitely not 100%, uh... "natural"... :tongue: Precautions were taken, even in the heat of the moment! I'd like to think that even though he was single at that time, Zayne keeps a stash beside his bed just in case ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    chocischocis Posts: 186 Member
    @CitizenErased14 Ha, I'm very glad and even more amused by your explanation :)
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    The longest two months in their lives for sure! It was about time for the two of them just fall into each others arms! <3
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    The longest two months in their lives for sure! It was about time for the two of them just fall into each others arms! <3

DEFINITELY the longest two months, @anaitapeva ! I'm really glad you liked this one. It was such a joy to write them finally getting together :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    edited March 2017
    Such a sweet chapter! :) They were so happy to see each other again!

I know WitcHazard wants nooboos ASAP, but I think Hope probably doesn't want to have kids anytime soon because she's trying to launch her modeling career.

Maybe Zayne will break the family trend and his first child will actually be planned! :D

Love your new avatar by the way!
  • Options
    IntrovertSaraIntrovertSara Posts: 49 Member
    Hey Citizen! Just stopping by to say I'm really enjoying the story. :)
    As for this chapter,
    I'm happy for Zayne, he needs positivity in his life. Currently, I'm crossing my fingers *hoping* he doesn't lose his head as he tends to do.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top