Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Loved the answers @InfraGreen @Jes2G ! I approve of the choice to marry Florian hehehe Just make sure Trip doesn't kill him... :joy: And Trip, I love that you love Jade so much! :)

@WitcHazard there are no words :joy: I was dying laughing at every single answer
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Alright, time for me to take a stab at my own questions ;)

Woohoo: As most of you know, I'm basically in love with every one of my male characters :joy: But if I had to choose, I think it's gotta be Tobi. I know he's a popular answer, but... Well, just look at him. :love: Hahahaha And I think Florian or Zayne would be a close second. :tongue:

Marry: This one was easy. Jonas, hands down. :love: Hysterical, geeky, cute, and such a wonderful heart. Mari absolutely hit the jackpot with him. :heart:

Kill: I feel like I should not be made to answer this one, as I have the horrible job of having to kill all of them, eventually :( But if I have to say SOMEBODY... Oh gosh. I don't know. They're all my babies and I've already had to kill some of them. Don't make me even think of doing it again. Pass. :joy:

BFF: Remi and River, I think. Their little friend group -- not all the crazy casting call characters who were the hard partiers. But the two of them and their little circle (Rich, Mindy, Axel). Geeky and fun and not over-the-top party animals, but can appreciate a night of fun and debauchery one night and a night of videogames and geeking out another ;) Basically me and all of my friends!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ooo! I was told there would be a fun game here and I am not disappoint! :D

Woohoo: Mark, Mark, Mark...YAASQUEENMARK (I erased about 4 marks from that sentence; you're welcome)...you had me at that bathtub scene Mark *swoon* besides, an older man is a man with experience amirite? ;) Florian was a very close second because tattoos and snark. <3

Marry: Jonas...does Jonas count?? I Just feel like anyone that can put up with crazytownbananapants Mari should find me NOPROBLEM. Also I love a man who knows his way around a hard drive, know what I'm sayin' B)

Kill: So I tallied up the number of times (roughly) that I recall wanting a random anvil to fall from the sky in a totally freak accident and put someone out of their misery and I came up with Mari...sorry darlin' (not really) o:)

BFF(AE): Remi! I feel like we could stay up all night playing D&D or just chill and do some Firefly binge stuff, or sit and read in each other's company without it being weird...all of Clara's awesome, waaaaay less Clara-drama.

:cookie:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    chocischocis Posts: 186 Member
    edited March 2017
    @CitizenErased14 Maybe you could have just pick Luzel for the Kill? There's no rule that is has to be an alive character. Or did you not want to go through THAT again? Plum, I should have used that loophole.
    Love your explanation of Remi&River as BFFs. So true <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @WagonFruit Loved that image of an anvil falling on Mari at her worst tantrum moments! :joy:

And @CitizenErased14 absolutely no way are you going to get a pass on the kill part! If we couldn't come up with a side no name character, you MUST choose!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @WagonFruit you definitely did not disappoint with your answers! :joy: We have Jonas and Remi in common as Marry and BFF choices :smiley: And your Mark answer had me rolling!

@chocis apparently @pammiechick is insisting I answer, so I'll follow your suggestion to cheat and say Luzel ;) Because as much as killing them hurt, without their deaths, Jocelyne would not have come back home, Joce and Mark would not have gotten back together, and our hunky Gen 5 heir would not be the heir! :open_mouth: Imagine a world with no HoZay cuteness...
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited March 2017
    This looks like fun! I'm joining in!

Woohoo: Charlie because OMG, she's such a gorgeous, cute gal.
    Marry: Tough choice. I'm thinking about Charlie just because of her wonderful personality and looks!
    Kill: I don't hate any of your characters, but at one point, I wanted to kill Lucas because of the way he was lashing at Joce. I wish I had my Wheel of Misfortune at the time, so I can decided if he can be spared or not
    BFF: This is going to be tough because I love all of your charcaters. If I had to choose one, it'll be Charlie. We can be the worry patrol and care about our friends and family together. We can enjoy watching movies, going out for walks, and going out shopping together!

Looks like I'm #TeamCharlie for sure, lol.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @chocis apparently @pammiechick is insisting I answer, so I'll follow your suggestion to cheat and say Luzel ;) Because as much as killing them hurt, without their deaths, Jocelyne would not have come back home, Joce and Mark would not have gotten back together, and our hunky Gen 5 heir would not be the heir! :open_mouth: Imagine a world with no HoZay cuteness...

Nope! :# Been there done that. Need a new one! We demand an answer!
  • Options
    @AudreyFld Agreed!!! No cop outs!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I love what a Charlie fan you are, @Simslover163 !

And LOL @AudreyFld I'll say Mari then, but not for the reason @pammiechick @WagonFruit and @Maladi777 want her dead :joy: Because she's lived a long and full life and deserves to be reunited with her love :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Okay...MARI it is!!! :tongue:>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @CitizenErased14 *mutual Jonas & Remi love fist-bump*

@pammiechick *mutual Mari disdain high-five*

*awesomes for everyone*

Also, Tobias gets an over-all honourable mention because his name is fun to say out loud. :*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited March 2017

And LOL @AudreyFld I'll say Mari then, but not for the reason @pammiechick @WagonFruit and @Maladi777 want her dead :joy: Because she's lived a long and full life and deserves to be reunited with her love :heart:

Okay. I guess that's the best we will get. But I still say that's a cop out! :/

Edit to say, yes to be reunited with Jonas is a good reason. <3

• Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

You'll never get me to wish a real actual death on a young character in the prime of life :tongue: Sawwy.
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

You'll never get me to wish a real actual death on a young character in the prime of life :tongue: Sawwy.

Eun.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Eun.

How dare you wish death to the one person who MADE ZAYNE COME TO HIS SENSES! If anything, my cutie pie Eun should get a Rosebrook award of some kind. Heh.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Eun.

Too secondary to count, via my restrictions @InfraGreen :tongue:

If we could pick side/minor characters, I'd say David and Mia with no remorse :tongue: I still hate them even more than Eun hahaha
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

Eun.

How dare you wish death to the one person who MADE ZAYNE COME TO HIS SENSES! If anything, my cutie pie Eun should get a Rosebrook award of some kind. Heh.

PRECISELY! I like how protective of him you are, Pammie. That's how It's done. Somebody has to stand up for these wonderful villains. Next step would be building them a memorial, I mean their own website. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Eun.

PRECISELY! I like how protective of him you are, Pammie. That's how It's done. Somebody has to stand up for these wonderful villains. Next step would be building them a memorial, I mean their own website. :D

LOL! You ARE the master... >:)B)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Woohoo Mark! Crush on him from get go.
    I think I would marry Jonus. He reminds me so much of my own hubby, I think he would make a great husband.
    I really don't want to kill any of your characters but I will choose Tobi since I have wanted to wring his neck most often.
    I would love to have Remi as a best friend. I think he would be there for his friends and he likes computer games.
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    WooHoo: Mark. Mark. and Mark. But seriously, Mark. I have the hots for him. I wouldn't marry him, just screw around with him until he and Joce decided it was time to get back together. I wouldn't kill that ship, not ever.

Marry: Stephan. I truly loved him. I understood his passion for wanting to find his father. I could relate to his depression he had throughout those years, and wanting to start over with his life. Yeah, I fell in love with him quite easily.

Kill: Luc, and you know why. I still hate him for doing what he did to Joce. She was never happy, and it was all because of him and Tobi. I know he's dead, but still. He's the reason my ship almost sank to the bottom of the shipping sea.

BFF: Clara, cause I hearts her, and I could totally see us being very close friends.
  • Options
    Thank you @suzanna13 and @orangeplumbob for sharing your answers! Orangeplumbb something tells me you'd get along very well with @cecerose0208 :joy: She never forgave Luc either... You guys have Joce-level grudge skills :tongue: (I say that with love of course :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Luc KILLED MY SHIP! He never really admitted that it was his fault for their break-up. He always would say it was Mark's decision, but in truth the way he told Mark off at that dinner. Him and Hazel both were the reason Mark and Joce broke up, and I hated it. AND I hated how Luc didn't befriend Mark until AFTER the break-up. It shows me how shallow and uncool he was to his TWIN SISTER. That's just cold. He didn't even side with her then. Not everyone gets along with their in-laws, but for Luc to be like friends with the guy that broke his sister's heart to the point she left Windenburg, yeah, NOT COOL. Tis why I wasn't all that sad when he died. I felt for Zayne, but seriously, I smiled.
  • Options
    @orangeplumbob Well, Luc tried to contact Jocelyne and apologize many times, but she'd never listen. I think by the end, he DID acknowledge his part in the break up. Not saying he wasn't shallow and selfish. That's part of who he was. He made a huge mistake and was a huge 🐸🐸🐸🐸 for a nice chunk of his life. He tried to make amends, but I understand notthinking it's enough.

But smiling when he died? Wow haha I don't think what he did earned dying at thirty in a horrific and painful way... remind me to never make you angry :joy:

And I will be sure to not tell Zayne that you said that about his dead parents he will never know... hahaha
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Alright, folks! It's Friday! Time for my first stab at a discussion question :blush: I've decided to post this early, rather than waiting until my usual chapter time :)

Today's topic: Woohoo/Marry/Kill/BFF
    Think of all the major characters we've had in this legacy up until now. You must pick one you'd choose to woohoo with, one you'd want to marry, one you'd want to kill off, and one you'd want to be best friends with :) I'm adding a special rule that for "kill", you have to say someone who is closely related to the Rosebrooks by blood or marriage (or close association. Mark can count, for example!) This is to prevent everyone from saying "Lucas' and Florian's terrible band mates" for that one hehe :tongue: Don't forget to explain WHY you chose each person ;)

I'll be back later to check out the answers and maybe even answer myself :tongue: I'm really interested to see what people say! :lol:

Woohoo: I love me some Stefan and Tobi. I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted. After a long internal deliberation, I chose Tobi. I know him better, I see him more, I find him sexier because of the familiarity.

Marry: Humberto!! Does anyone else remember him? I was so upset when Mari didn't end up with him. At first I was, I mean, obviously Jonas is everything and the perfect match for Mari. But I loved Humberto so much. I wonder how his life turned out. Is he still teaching violin/guitar lessons? Is he still alive? He accepted Mari as is, and maybe that was part of the issue because she still had growing to do. I just had such a soft space in my heart for him. I dug through old posts to find mentions of him and ended up coming across the post from Auggy's birth where Mari went later to the hospital so she could finish little Florian's piano lesson. Definitely a squee moment!

Kill: Hazel. She knows what she did. I know she's already dead, but I'd kill her again. *Ducks from projectiles likely launched in my direction from Zayne and other Luzel lovers*

BFF: Mari or Joce? Mari or Joce: I love Mari so freaking much, but.... ugh... I'm gonna go with Joce. She's the one I'd have blind loyalty and fierce backing of, as only a BFF would. I'd fuss at her to grow and improve behind closed doors. Pow wow with Mark about the best way to get her to listen to reason, lol. And if I were her best friend, I would've recognized the signs and saved her the embarassing aftermath at Luzel's wedding. Oh! And I would've given her condoms and signed her up for an IUD placement before she left for America. Love the triplets, but still...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top