Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surprise Shannen

cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
No, it's not cmbaker! It's me. I was happy to see your name for a buddy. I hope these are whimsical enough for you.

You asked for non-standard EA guys. I'm not so great at Sims, but I came up with an elements theme and have 5 Sims for you.

I created Ernest Fyre for you first.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8706579

I know you aren't excited about the warm colors, but they went with the theme and you can always edit him in CAS. ; )
ern.png

Fyre is a werewolf.
ww.png

Germaine Coley is a fairy.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8706578

His name was randomized like the others and seemed to fit his cool theme. His sleep and swim attire look very similar.
c.png

Jared Friedman is a genie.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8706583

I assumed you'd free him and thus his random name seemed perfect.
frd.png

JC Ash is a vampire.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8706581

To me, the name references "Ashes to ashes and dust to dust" and refers to the fact that vampires in most stories raise from the dead.
ash.png

Lastly, Zac Beaty is a witch or warlock.
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8706580

Remember all names were randomized, so this one is more of a stretch. I thought of the wand and a music conductor keeping the beat with it. :D
b.png

I really don't remember their traits, though their bios should give you some clues. My idea of randomizing here was to roll their traits three times and select a mix from all the rolls. So, there shouldn't be too many "ugh" traits among them.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Second, you expressed a desire for a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 living in a trailer that you could put in the woods somewhere.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8706574

Meet Blake Cuellar.
    blakebig.png

He is an artistic, charismatic bookworm who was born to perform. He, like Tanu's Ricky, wants to be an acrobat. It's a great profession for a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, right?
    blake-e1436994829245.png

His trailer sits on a 20x20 lot in Dragon Valley, so it's small enough to relocate anywhere.
    heart-e1436994791745.png

Like most trailers, it's small; but well-designed to make maximum use of space.
    layout-e1436994745821.png

There's plenty of room for family or guests to move around.
    livdin-e1436994732983.png

The bathroom is bigger than a closet with plenty of room to turn around in.
    ba-e1436994906681.png

The bedroom offers more than just a place to sleep.
    bed-e1436994892465.png

Best of all, there's room for a small family some day.
    kid-e1436994778466.png

Living in a trailer doesn't have to be cramped!
    kit-e1436994759714.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Last, but surely not least, you mentioned a desire for something whimsical and maybe a bit Victorian.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8706573

This is the Whimsy Hall, complete with a turret.
    sdfrnt-e1436994482912.png

It has a nice covered porch with a slight wrap-around quality.
    bk-e1436994622762.png

The main floor offers a nice-sized, but not too large, entrance with stairs going both up and down.
    mid-e1436994548154.png

The living room offers comfortable, yet whimsically elegant, seating and a grand piano.
    liv-e1436994565554.png

The dining room too offers comfort and elegance.
    din-e1436994604627.png

The kitchen includes a wood-burning oven and a separate baking oven.
    kit1-e1436994586831.png

Upstairs is roomy enough for a nice-sized family activity room.
    up-e1436994463248.png

The master bedroom combines cool blues with warm wood.
    bed1-e1436994642978.png

The master bath includes an old-world charm unlike any other.
    ba1-e1436994707917.png

A nursery is set-up close by.
    nurs-e1436994530294.png

There is also a full basement with two more bedrooms suites and an open room for playing with magic.
    basement-e1436994682414.png

This lot too sits on a 20x20 lot and has been fully upgraded, but don't place it in Dragon Valley for the water level will flood part of the basement.

Well that's three strikes and I'm out of here. I hope you enjoy the gifts, buddy!

• Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Ciane What great sims! And the lots are amazing as always! So much fun in small spaces!! Wow! :)
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Great stuff @ciane B) Especially like the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 trailer. :)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    Dear Ciane,

You probably have no idea how happy I was to get you as my gifting buddy..ask Tanu, she will tell you....she'll also tell you that she played me up and said that you wasn't my buddy..I was a sad kitty until she caved and told me she was playing me up. I'm sorry it's taken me such a long time to write you a thankyou note but I wanted this thankyou letter to be as special as the gifts that you have made for me.
    You say that you are not so great at making sims but I have to disagree, I think each sim is created amazingly. :) The fact that you have randomised names..is very funny as I get name disasters, so I am very impressed with the names of these lovely sims. I love that you roll in a set number, I do as well but in 4's instead of threes and 4 is my lucky number.

Ernest Fyre is the loveliest werewolf that I have ever seen, I like that he is also cute in werewolf form as he is human form. I love his traits, I can see him whizzing around the town his motorcycle that he brought on Autosim via his laptop. I cannot wait to see what mischief he gets up to, both as a neighbour and under my household. <3

I adore Germaine Coley! Fairies are my favourite in S.N! I love his wings and he is so cute..oh and you made him childish! I just love that! I think I have finally fount a pen pal for Cleo! <3

Oh my, I am smitten with Jared Friedman! I think is name is perfect and yes, I free all my genies! I love his hair and skin combo! I can never get pale green to look good on a sim and so I am happy that I will finally have a sim with awesome green skin. Oh and I've realised why I'm smitten..he is such a schmoozer! <3

JC Ash! He's smoking! I do see the name reference and I think it's hilarious but perfect. Awww he is shy! I love that, since he reminds me of myself as I'm artisic but I'm very shy about it. <3

Zac Beaty is awesome a cutie pie! I think is name does sound like one that a wizard/warlock would have. Oh wow, he is eccentric and as commitment issues! Bahahaha, I love the combo! His flirty nature might get him a couple of dates though! <3

Oh wow! You made me a fantastic 🐸🐸🐸🐸 trailer but then..then you make me the perfect 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to live there! <3 Blake Cuellar is perfect and I think that maybe Ricky should live in the same world so they can practice their acrobat skills together. I did need an acrobat for simport so, I am very happy with my acrobatic gyspy Blake! <3

So.. now to talk about the gyspy trailer..oh my llama! I am in love with this 🐸🐸🐸🐸 trailer! The gyspy wagon-car ourside looks perfect with the lot..the lot is simply gorgeous and I am trying to think of a word that shows how I'm feeling when I look at this lot and all I can think of is..Eye candy! Oh I know, I will explain my moodlet buff.. its a aqua heart (my fave colour) with little angel feathers floating over the heart...positive modlet 50+ Buff info: I'm feeling heavenly right now, did I die and go to heaven?...I think I did. <3 Inside the lot looks so fitting and there is space for children..oh this is so amazing Ciane, honestly you have no idea how happy I am right now. <3

Whismy Hall is stunning..and there is a turret!!!! I love turrets!! I love how magical Whimsy Hall is..I just wonder which sim will live there and choosing, will be the only issue I will have. I'm not sure how you knew that I liked houses in this style of shape but I do and it's simply breathtaking. I love the interior, I am obsessed with wooden furniture and you certainly give the antique Victorian effect and feel to all of the rooms and I very excited to get in game now with all my gifts. *Tries to grab all the gifts at once and walks away with a Cheshire grin.*

You have honestly gone and spoilt me, I am amazed at every gift that you have given me and I cannot expression how happy I am but hopefully this thankyou letter gives you an idea.

Many Hugs and thanks! <3
  • Options
    WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    Wow what great looking Sims and rooms! All these creations must have taken a lot of time to perfect. Good job!
  • Options

Aw, Shannen, you write the bestest thank you notes! Thank you.

@WaterHornet - I do spend forever on a lot perfecting it. I always rolled my eyes when someone said it took them hours, as it takes me days. But I love it!
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    So beautiful @ciane! I have left recs for all
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    All are so amazingly created @ciane!! My fav is definitely the genie. I agree that the skin is fab! Honestly, though, all the sims are gorgeous! I'm a perfectionist, too, so I spend days instead of just hours. Everything has to match perfectly. lol You've done a marvelous job! I've rec'd everything. :smiley:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    What great sims. I love your two builds, I'm amazed you managed to fit so much into small lots and to make them look so great.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Thank you everyone. Hugs and happy thoughts your way.
  • Options
    FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Your gifts are amazing!! I especially love the last house <3
  • Options