Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Grey Witches - A Magical Legacy

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @AlexaKry OK... But I'm not happy about it ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Is it the medicine woman's drugs or is it something else keeping Derek from healing. The suspense!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Forgot where I had stopped when I was reading. I’m going to go to the start.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @jillbg I enjoyed reading this chapter and seeing Derek more alert and starting to question things.
    Aha, the villagers have a secret. I'm wondering how they think that the unconscious man in the hut can find out what it is?
    I do wonder if the herbs she is using on him is keeping him from healing or transforming as he should.
    Perhaps he should find out what they are so he can use them to prevent transformation when he does get home if that is why he is not transforming. I look forward to more.

• Options
    @bekkasan You're onto something concerning the drugs! I'm glad you liked the chapter, I have added a few pics (introduction to the next chapter)!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    A little update / addition to the last chapter to introduce the next one that will be published this weekend! Go ahead and check it out...

tgw02-49-20.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Awesome!... Taiga is also waking up... 🤗
  • Options
    Now, Granny just has to come back! ;)
  • Options
    @jillbg That little bit just made me want more! Look forward to the weekend.
    I love the picture of the dog trying to get closer to Taiga. Such love those animals have!
  • Options
    @Alleenmens I'm working on Granny! And Derek... and Taïga... You'll be surprised, though, if you read this weekend's update... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan I'm putting in quite much of my own dog, a beatiful Doberman that unfortunately passed away almost 17 years ago. He had been with me for 10 years, and I hesitate to buy another dog as I know it can't possibly be the same as he was...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    It's weekend! :smiley:
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    It's weekend! :smiley:

Yes it is! I'm ready for more too. :smiley:
  • Options
    The weekend's not over yet - here you go! B)

The Grey Witches Part II - Chapter 50: A Mother's Rights

Let's rewind the story a bit, getting into Taïga's mind when she dreaming curled up in fetal position...

tgw02-50-30.jpg

Tagging @lanlyn @KevinL5275 @AlexaKry @bekkasan @emorrill @allenmeens
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    This was a great read!
    It´s awful to see how little Taiga was wanted by Shasta. :'(
    Devil´s Port looks exactly so worn out as Shasta feels atm!
    I wonder who will help her this time? Or better: who she uses this time to get what she wants?
    What about the handsome but poor beggar? It would be a shame to create him for just 3 pictures! :D

But you really, really, really like to torture your readers!!!!
    What about Taiga and poor Derek???? >:)
    :D
  • Options

@jillbg Goodness, I was hoping she was dreaming about Derek! :grin:
    That was a very good insight into the mind of Shasta if Taiga's dreaming is accurate. Of course, we've known she was not the best Mom on the planet but that was sad. I enjoyed it very much! Is it too much to hope for a new chapter next weekend? :sunglasses:
  • Options
    Oooh, can't wait to read more... :smiley: Love it! <3
  • Options
    @bekkasan Next chapter will be posted next week - can't wait too long or y'all forget what's happening ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @AlexaKry No worries - the McGabe dude is sure a "guest appearance" but he'll be there in the next chapter! Eyecandy for y'all :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Alleenmens Glad you're still following and liking the story! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    @bekkasan Next chapter will be posted next week - can't wait too long or y'all forget what's happening ;)

^This is why I try SOOOOO hard not to keep my readers waiting too long between chapters. :grimace: But gosh real life sure gets in the way, especially if you have younger kids with special needs... :(
    Or you have depression. *sigh* :pensive:

I need to get caught up with this story SO bad! I'm getting there @jillbg I promise! :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I read the part where Derek is in the lost village I really liked it.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    @emorrill I so admire you for getting time to write regularly. :) It is so hard. I don't know about depression, but I'm very familiar with stress, I guess both are crippling... So, after the day's 24h have been split between work and family, there's not much time left to write (I'm relying on the holidays to get things done!) Two teens, a military husband and a full-time job as an EFL high school teacher sure qualify for RL getting in the way! :scream:
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Simsophonique I'm glad you liked it, you should try out Nilxis' worlds, they are totally fabulous! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Another chapter about Shasta, enjoy!

The Grey Witches Part II - Chapter 51: Rent-A-Womb

Shasta doesn't want to be pregnant and she has no desire to become a mother. Adopting is not part of her plans, though. Problem is the state of Michigan. Surrogate pregnancy is prohibited by law...

tgw02-51-23.jpg

Tagging @lanlyn @KevinL5275 @AlexaKry @bekkasan @emorrill @allenmeens
    NymlADp.jpg