Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Winners Page 7!! ❤ Hopeless Romantics ❤ CAS Contest ♥➷♥¸.•´♥¸.•*

a8e764a1-e654-47d8-8051-3f2683c408df_zps90225757.png

Winners on page 7!

*tkbluebasketball will not be able to update the contest entries due to personal reasons. So the entries will be listed on page 4.

Hey everyone! In honor of Valentine's Day I'm hosting a contest. I ℒℴѵℯ romance and I ℒℴѵℯ Valentine's Day :D Hopeless Romantic is one of my traits lol :wink: So in this contest it's all about the hopeless romantic sims!

Valentine's Day Themed CAS Contest! :D Sponsors Welcome!
Contest Deadline - February 14 by MIDNIGHT(CST)
Rules:
❤ CC is allowed (optional) - CC is allowed but I do encourage contestants to be creative and original! This is what we will be looking for when we judge.
❤ Pose Player - No ... I do not want poses to overshadow creativity.
❤ Fill out entry form below
❤ Create a sim with the hopeless romantic trait. Can be male or female.
❤ Post pictures of your sim
3 pics minimum 5 pics max if you are posting your entry here in the thread.
If you are linking your entry from another site storyboard etc. you can use as many pics as you like.
❤ Write a short story about your hopeless romantic sim. This can be a happy or not so happy love story :wink: I know not all love stories have happy endings.
❤ The sim you enter does not have to be uploaded to the exchange, but please make sure the sim you enter was created by you!

❤Entry Form❤
Username:
Sim's Name:
Sim's traits:
Link to sim (optional):
Pics:
Story:
Wishlist link:

Guidelines
We will be judging:
Sim's overall *appearance, *story, *pictures, *creativity, and *theme (did you stay with the theme of the contest)
If you win you will be gifted items from your wishlist (by me) so please make sure you have items on your wishlist! Also if you are giving your winnings to someone else please make a note of that on your entry form where it ask for wishlist link. Thanks!

78712629-8038-4c51-bd7a-bcc77aeb4fc2_zps244c3f44.jpg

Co-Host/Judges - Got questions? Ask me or one of the following Simmers!

TEXASKITTYKAT
kitty_zpsb2cc224a.jpg

PuddinsPet - Gifting all entries 100 sp prize! :D
puddin_zpsa1c75c10.jpg

azzymae22
large_zps971c552c.jpg

Comments