Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Special NPC : Who should come back ?

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
edited April 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

Special NPC : Who should come back ?
  • Burglar
  • Miss Lucille
  • Gabby the Mime
  • Frankenstein's creature & Bride
  • Vicki Vampiress
  • Fortune teller / Matchmaker
  • Mr. Big & The Diva
  • Count & Contessa (Grand vampires maybe they could come back as noble NPC)
  • Unsavory Charlatan
  • Ideal Plantsim
  • Social Bunny
  • Therapist
  • Hula Zombies
  • Pirate Captain Edward Dregg
  • Bigfoot
  • Witch Doctor
  • Father Time & Baby New Year
Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Burglars for sure.

I think the anxiety rumors are false as vampire break-ins exist. They could add an option to disable those if they really are worried.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2023
    Burglar,
    Fortune teller,
    Vicki Vampiress selling dragons,
    Hula zombies

but also it would be nice to be able to set these roles I don't want those to be just any randomized sim and i don't want them replaced if I play the sim like sages etc are

more Greg less massage therapist
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Gabby the Mime!
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    From this list I only recognize the Social Bunny and Burglar. Never heard of the rest and I’ve played since TS1. Lol
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    The fortune teller and matchmaker or the hula zombies would be nice .
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Future wrote: »
    From this list I only recognize the Social Bunny and Burglar. Never heard of the rest and I’ve played since TS1. Lol

FortuneTeller/Matchmaker are from The Sims 2 Night Life. She sells potions like the love potion and can set Sims up on dates, with most-compatible dates costing $5000. Count and Contessa were the arch-vamps in TS2 Night Life, and Ideal Plantsim contributed genetics to plantsim kids, I think. Therapist appeared in The Sims 2 when a sim's aspiration tanked. Hula Zombies I think refers to the hula girls who accompanied Grim when a sim died of old age. Bigfoot was an NPC in TS2 Bon Voyage who you had to find. Unsaviry Charlatan was a pickpocket in TS2 downtown, I think, and Mr Big and Diva are both names I recognize but can't remember anything about. Gabby the Mime may have been the npc that shows up at lame parties in The Sims 1. Guessing Frankenstein and Vickie are Making Magic npcs. No idea about Miss Lucille or the pirate!

Personally, I'd like to see the matchmaker again. I use SimDa to do random dates, but having people fall from the sky is more amusing.

• Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Mr Big and the Diva were the "rich" sims of Nightlife - the guy in the smoking jacket and the girl in the evening gown. I saw him more than her lol. I wouldn't mind all the Sims 2 NPCs making a comeback, it's hard to pick just one! The Pirate is the ghost on the pirate ship. :)
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    Can't imagine why Rod Humble's not on this list. :p
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2023
    @Eleri wrote: »

Because Maxis would use a voodoo doll against this NPC :p
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    The Burglar is the only one I remember, and I HATED them! I would love a therapist though. They could help our sims through sad moods, phases and fears.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    edited April 2023
    1. The Fortune Teller & Everything that goes with it
      • Caravan as a career lot & Woo Hoo spot
      • Caravan Music - In Sims 3 it was such a mood
      • Fortune Teller Career & the two branches Mystic & Scam Artist
      • Invite them as a service for parties
      • Love Potion No. 8.5 for sale
      • Mystic Aura
      • Palm Reading
      • Pet Reading
      • Purchase Magic Beans for the bean stalk
      • Purchase Silver charms against becoming a werewolf
      • Purchase Wolfsbane from them seeds if you have the Werewolves or Vampires pack
      • Private Readings
      • Psychic Conventions
      • Star Charts
      • Tarot Card Reading
      • Tasseography - Reading Tea Leaves
      • Use the Crystal Ball
      • Zodiac Signs
    2. Burglars
    3. The Pirate Captain - I'll be honest I want Sea Shanties back
    4. The Unsavory Charlatan
    5. The Witch Doctor
    6. Gabby the Mime
    7. Father Time & Baby New Year
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2023
    if we get fortune teller though i don't want it to be rabbithole like ts3 just give me table to read sims their fortunes that can be put anywhere and be tended by specific npc or your sim and you can ask all kinds of questions or read other sims their fortunes or ofcourse use the matchmaking services like ts2

and then you could also call them to visit your home lot

and yeah sure mystical music, some decor

we do have romance guru in city living and seance table with paranormal and the future cube but its not the same

still don't understand why they didn't add fortune telling with paranormal tbh seems like perfect opportunity
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    cammeray552cammeray552 Posts: 25 Member
    The burglar
  • Options
    ZerelthZerelth Posts: 35 Member
    Burglar and Therapist for sure!!!! Therapist mostly for the giggles, but the burglars I never thought I would miss so much!!
    xn2jilzetfiu.pngshe/her
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2023
    A hairdresser and a grocery store clerk will be nice
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited April 2023
    Burglar
    Fortune teller / Matchmaker
    Mr. Big & The Diva (I actually have these guys in my game already as townies. They are on the gallery!)
    Unsavory Charlatan
    Ideal Plantsim (I didn't play Plantsims much, but I would love to have the option of real plantsims again.)
    Social Bunny (This guy creeped me out, but it would be cool to have it appear again.)
    Therapist (This guy also creeped me out, but it was really funny when he'd come and you were playing as another Sim, because he was invisible and it looked like the other Sim was just crazy.)
    Hula Zombies (They could make them only appear for elders who've fulfilled 3 aspirations or something.)
    Pirate Captain Edward Dregg (If he was locked to a certain location, like Sims 2. I wouldn't want to see him around town like Father Winter.)
    Bigfoot (Same as Dregg, unless you befriend him enough to add him to your household. And I wouldn't want him to be a Sim in a costume. He'd need to be the real deal, like Sims 2.)
    Witch Doctor (Same as Dregg and Bigfoot. And they'd have to give him some cool new things, because we already got voodoo dolls without him. Or maybe give us new special voodoo dolls. I miss the interactions from the Sims 2 one.)
    Father Time & Baby New Year (They could be added to the options for holidays. It would be fun to see them again.)

I miss Santa too, the way he was. Father Winter isn't the same. But of course since we have Father Winter, I know Santa wouldn't make a comeback.

I'd also add the ninja. We can learn to teleport already without him, but they could always add other interactions.
    Eleri wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind having him around for nostalgia's sake, as long as he doesn't leave a computer on my porch. lol
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01