Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Ooooh I hope all the past Moles come back and form a barricade at the end to stop everyone, just a line of Moles.
    And there's some twist that one of them has been selected as Superior Mole and you have to figure it out from body language and tone of voice and the other objects in the room, all the while the line of Moles slowly closes in on you all, and if the time runs out, they just...well, they just eat the final four for dinner. That's the end of the season I wanna see xD

Honestly this is how it should have ended lol.

By the way. Episode should hopefully be up today. :)

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Ooooh I hope all the past Moles come back and form a barricade at the end to stop everyone, just a line of Moles.
    And there's some twist that one of them has been selected as Superior Mole and you have to figure it out from body language and tone of voice and the other objects in the room, all the while the line of Moles slowly closes in on you all, and if the time runs out, they just...well, they just eat the final four for dinner. That's the end of the season I wanna see xD

Bit early, but okay :)
  • Options

Well Christmas just came early with Turner's (alleged) episode drop ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

True that xD
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,793 Member

Ho ho ho! 🎅🏻
    Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member

EPISODE 19: OBSTACLES GALORE!

https://turnersthemole7.blogspot.com/2019/12/episode-19.html

(once again a massive thank you to Alleen for taking a majority of these pictures :) )

FINAL QUIZ POSTED SOON!
  • Options

giphy.gif
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,895 Member
    Just back in time... Woot! :smiley:
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,895 Member
    Wow! That was hectic! :o
  • Options
    GOV :0

And what's the deal with that part at the end? Is it some sort of hallucination? 🤔

• Options
    edited December 2019
    FINAL QUIZ!

You have plenty of time to do this. So, no rush.

First 10 questions are missions 1-10 (in order).
    Questions 11-18 are all the secret questions.
    And the rest, well, you can see. :p

Any questions, please ask!

And no, no exemptions to save you this time. :lol:

The player who has the highest score will be the winner of this season. If there is a tie, it will be whoever has known the Mole for the longest and most amount of times.

GOOD LUCK!!!! :mrgreen:

1. During the 2 Rooms & 1 Boom mission, what was the Mole's role?

a) Victim
    b) President
    c) Blue Spy
    d) Blue Member

2. In the Molefia mission, what was the Mole's superpower?
    a) Mind Control
    b) Healing
    c) Teleportation
    d) Telekinesis

3. During the Draw-A-Phone mission, what did the Mole guess for the first round?
    a) Dog
    b) Spider
    c) Cricket
    d) The Mole was a drawer that round

4. In the Amazing Race mission, who was the Mole's partner?
    a) Tamela
    b) Indigo
    c) Linda
    d) Evarrine/Maya

5. During the Captured mission, which mode of transportation did the Mole take?
    a) The Sea
    b) The Sky

6. In the Pirate's Life For Me mission, what important item did the Mole possess in their jail cell?
    a) Cup
    b) Lantern
    c) Tinderbox
    d) Oil

7. During the Spyfall mission, how many points did the Mole rack up?
    a) 8
    b) 10
    c) 12
    d) 15

8. In the Murder in Clue Manor mission, what color was associated with the Mole?

a) Red
    b) Orange
    c) Purple
    d) Green

9. During that Trapped Ever After mission, what chess character was the Mole?
    a) Cyclops
    b) Sphinx
    c) Centaur
    d) Nymph

10. In the Mole's Secret Hideout mission, did the Mole decide to grab the dossier?
    a) Yes
    b) No

11. What is the Mole's astrological sign?
    a) Pisces
    b) Leo
    c) Sagittarius
    d) Taurus

12. What season does the Mole prefer?
    a) Summer
    b) Winter

13. What is the Mole's favorite fruit?
    a) Apples
    b) Oranges
    c) Guavas
    d) Pears

14. What is the Mole's lucky number?
    a) 3
    b) 4
    c) 13
    d) 408

15. What is the Mole's mother's birthstone?
    a) Peridot
    b) Sapphire
    c) Emerald

16. What is the Mole's father's Chinese Zodiac?
    a) Ox
    b) Snake
    c) Rooster
    d) Goat

17. What is the Mole's PIN number?
    a) 6356
    b) 1919
    c) 1527
    d) 1240

18. What time of day was the Mole born?
    a) Morning
    b) Evening
    c) Midnight

19. What season is the Mole from?
    a) Season 1
    b) Season 2
    c) Season 6

20. Who...... is...... THE MOLE?!?
    1)
    2)
    3)

(please do your final ranking)
  • Options

And what's the deal with that part at the end? Is it some sort of hallucination? 🤔
    Yeah, that was odd. :o

@Turner, I got some moments I'd like to happen in the finale. I'll send them through pm. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Looks like the final 4 contestants are hot and cold when it comes to weather ;)

• Options
    edited December 2019

Fabio is an illusion. He was never there. You are not a real player.... Wasn't this when we were gonna tell them?

#plot twist!

...lol
  • Options

Fabio is an illusion. You are not a real player.... Wasn't this when we were gonna tell them?

...lol

[The account associated with this message never existed]

• Options

Fabio is an illusion. You are not a real player.... Wasn't this when we were gonna tell them?

...lol

Goosebumps. All ovah mah bodeh
  • Options

...lol

Goosebumps. All ovah mah bodeh

... Is it bad that I read that in Aiden's voice?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,686 Member
    I laughed so much at the Governors dance... I can’t even XD that’s hilarious!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Gov has lost it, he's been in the game too long, it's gone to his head. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    All that's missing in the Gov's routine was a blonde wig and a red dress 🤔

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    That reminds me, does that count as the song this season? I don't think we've had one yet? :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    That reminds me, does that count as the song this season? I don't think we've had one yet? :o

OH RIGHT. I was thinking a few months ago how we haven't had the song, and I was hoping Fabio could be part of it because I wasn't part of it last season. But I think it's a little too late for that. :0

• Options
    Also, the hall of portraits for the eliminated contestants and the former moles was a nice touch. It's interesting to hear what the contestants think of those who came before :)

• Options
    63..jpg

I just realized Fabio was actually cheering the Gov in this shot :joy:

• Options
    Also, the hall of portraits for the eliminated contestants and the former moles was a nice touch. It's interesting to hear what the contestants think of those who came before :)

The hall of eliminated contestants was originally supposed to have statues rather than paintings, according to Turner's ideas for me when I built it. I actually even wrote a quick guide on how to make all contestants into those statues (since I don't have all packs). But apparently Alleen disagreed with that idea. :| I was surprised as well to see paintings in there.
    Banner.png