The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    Correct sequence:

2, 5, 3, 1
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,986 Member
    Step 3 says left to right :o
  • Options
    So, 2, 1, 3, 5
  • Options
    Or did the mole change the sequence? :o
  • Options
    Here are all the pages:

PAGEEE.png
    PAGE2.png
    page3.png
    page4.png
  • Options
    Twiddle!!!! :s:s
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    We have about 20 days left in 2019 (and this decade.) I wonder if we'll run over into 2020. :D That's one way to greet the 20s
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Mine says to cut all the wires from left to right in order... except for Green, always cut the Green wire first. It then says if there are two white wires together don't cut either under any circumstances.

:o
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    We have about 20 days left in 2019 (and this decade.) I wonder if we'll run over into 2020. :D That's one way to greet the 20s

I think we'll run over. :p I'll probs be too busy during the holiday season to properly work on the finale.

But technically this show started this decade and it would probably be best to end it at the very end of the decade as well. :o We'll see.

And I was thinking, what is this decade called? Obviously last century had the 20's, 30's 40's, etc, but what do you call this? The teens? The 20 teens?
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

I think we'll run over. :p I'll probs be too busy during the holiday season to properly work on the finale.

But technically this show started this decade and it would probably be best to end it at the very end of the decade as well. :o We'll see.

And I was thinking, what is this decade called? Obviously last century had the 20's, 30's 40's, etc, but what do you call this? The teens? The 20 teens?

Some people call it the teens, I think :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Mine says to cut all the wires from left to right in order... except for Green, always cut the Green wire first. It then says if there are two white wires together don't cut either under any circumstances.

:o

In fairness, I hounestly thought it said left to right but we would have lost anyway because you cut the wrong wire. :D

I also didn't notice my mistake until I went back and read it but by then we'd already cut the wires so I didn't think it mattered. :p

Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Oh well... But this was really fun... :p Thank you, guys!
  • Options
    Tbh glad y'all exploded cuz I wasn't sure what to do for the walls closing in lol maybe some kind of riddle but meh.
  • Options
    Yep, saved by the bell... Or in this case explosion... :p
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,699 Member

What do y'all call the 2000s? :3 A lot of people I know call them the naughties XD But I call them the 00's (Ooo's) XD
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

What do y'all call the 2000s? :3 A lot of people I know call them the naughties XD But I call them the 00's (Ooo's) XD

Well, that's the thing. No one I know calls them anything. :p Nor have I ever heard them nicknamed! This is the first time I'm hearing names for them.

(although I think I've heard it called the "teens", like Ice said)

But I guess the first decade is just the "two thousands"? But we don't call this decade the "two thousand tens".

Lol why "the naughties" though?
  • Options

Well, that's the thing. No one I know calls them anything. :p Nor have I ever heard them nicknamed! This is the first time I'm hearing names for them.

(although I think I've heard it called the "teens", like Ice said)

But I guess the first decade is just the "two thousands"? But we don't call this decade the "two thousand tens".

Lol why "the naughties" though?

Nought = 0 XD

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,839 Member

Radio Veronica, a Dutch music station, mentions in it's slogan it plays "Eighties, Nineties and Zeroes hits". So I'd call them the Zeroes as well.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Despite her clue scaring the bejesus out of her, Taiha cuts 3... :3

Yeah ironic you had to cut this one haha
  • Options
    Gov: Is it a bad time to tell you I'm color blind?

This is fricken hilarious and definitely making it into the ep. :joy::joy:
  • Options
    The Gov cuts the White wire (Number 4)

KABOOM

(for realsies)

At least we can end the season with a bang? :blush:

Roll credits!
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Haha, stop arguing! You're all dead! :Ghost:

Pacco: "Sup. Welcome to the gang."

Spooky.
  • Options
    ... I only just realised that this is the Mole thread, and not the interactive reality show thread...

tumblr_psorc1MRYk1tzimqw_400.gif

You just be dyslexic just as the Gov is colorblind :sunglasses:
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,839 Member

KABOOM

(for realsies)

Roll credits!

So no final quiz? :o
    Banner.png
  • Options

KABOOM

(for realsies)

Roll credits!

So no final quiz? :o

That would be great. No finale. It was a real bomb. XD This entire show was secretly a murder mystery this whole time.

...And Pacco is the killer!