The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,844 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    The Gov cuts the White wire (Number 4)

KABOOM

(for realsies)

At least we can end the season with a bang? :blush:

Roll credits!

So no final quiz? :o

That would be great. No finale. It was a real bomb. XD This entire show was secretly a murder mystery this whole time.

...And Pacco is the killer!

Does that make Lo the winner then?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    We have about 20 days left in 2019 (and this decade.) I wonder if we'll run over into 2020. :D That's one way to greet the 20s

I think we'll run over. :p I'll probs be too busy during the holiday season to properly work on the finale.

But technically this show started this decade and it would probably be best to end it at the very end of the decade as well. :o We'll see.

And I was thinking, what is this decade called? Obviously last century had the 20's, 30's 40's, etc, but what do you call this? The teens? The 20 teens?

What do y'all call the 2000s? :3 A lot of people I know call them the naughties XD But I call them the 00's (Ooo's) XD

Well, that's the thing. No one I know calls them anything. :p Nor have I ever heard them nicknamed! This is the first time I'm hearing names for them.

(although I think I've heard it called the "teens", like Ice said)

But I guess the first decade is just the "two thousands"? But we don't call this decade the "two thousand tens".

Lol why "the naughties" though?

Cause naughts XD
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    We have about 20 days left in 2019 (and this decade.) I wonder if we'll run over into 2020. :D That's one way to greet the 20s

I think we'll run over. :p I'll probs be too busy during the holiday season to properly work on the finale.

But technically this show started this decade and it would probably be best to end it at the very end of the decade as well. :o We'll see.

And I was thinking, what is this decade called? Obviously last century had the 20's, 30's 40's, etc, but what do you call this? The teens? The 20 teens?

What do y'all call the 2000s? :3 A lot of people I know call them the naughties XD But I call them the 00's (Ooo's) XD

I guess I'd call them the naughties as well, that's what they usually class the music as on the radio like early naughties.

Soon will be in the roaring 20's revival so it'll all come full circle, I'm hoping 20's fashion becomes a thing again.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    Well, I know one thing that's making a comeback: economic depression
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

Yup :/ and jazz :p
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Yup :/ and jazz :p

Jazz is good :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    I can see Izzy sings this :p
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Permission to have a jazz-themed episode of GLI for Izzy to perform that song?
  • Options
    It will be cool... :p
  • Options
    Are you done with finals, Turner? I have no idea if your finals week is the same time as mine

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    Are you done with finals, Turner? I have no idea if your finals week is the same time as mine

Nope, that's next week. So 1 week to go!
    Just finished my last paper so that's a relief.
  • Options
    I know some of you are getting busier and busier as this month progresses so I might release the final quiz before I actually post the next episode.
  • Options
    Yeah, I got two more days then I'm on the road... And then I don't have permanently WiFi like now, and phone data is very expensive this side of the world, ugh... And I will only be back after New Year... 2020 :o Can't believe we're almost there... Only 16 days to go... And New Year I'm on the beach... :smiley: Party!
  • Options
    Ice are you now back in the Philippines? @icmnfrsh
  • Options

WOOT.

And yeah, I just landed a while ago, Alleen. :) Time to rest and meet up with friends

• Options
    Yay, you made a save landing! :) Have fun catching up with everyone at home. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yay, you made a save landing! :) Have fun catching up with everyone at home. :)

I will :)

• Options

WOOT.

And yeah, I just landed a while ago, Alleen. :) Time to rest and meet up with friends

Was going back weirder time wise than going to Cali?
  • Options

WOOT.

Hmm...I don't know. I've been monitoring both time zones during the flight thanks to the info screen, so it kind of felt like it was December 15 and not December 15 at the same time. XD I suppose that's weirder than going on a 15-hour flight and time not moving at all or time having gone back an hour :D

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Just woke up from a dream about The Mole: first we were on a mission in a school building or stadium of some kind, not even sure what type of mission, but I recall Wil getting himself stuck in the bathroom and I had to save him and it got incredibly awkward :joy: .

Then there was a really vague execution, where everyone was sitting in a car or something (I had to share with Alleen, who got a vague kind of exemption), and we were told eventually we'd figure out when one of us would disappear.

Then there was a random part where my uncle and his two daughters came to burrow something from our back yard (I believe it was a lawn chair).

Then there was a mission where Turner gave each of us a colouring/puzzle/furry/comic book and we had to use it to figure out what to do. I had this feeling that I was supposed to be executed and that I was sneaking into the mission, but I still got a colouring book. And then I found myself in a room at a table, colouring and puzzling, across me was Taiha (played by Haylo) sitting, next to her/him was the Gov (fully on his own free will) and to my left was Oliver sitting (he doesn't even go here XD). But Alleen was not there so I first thought she got executed somehow (but wasn't she carrying an exemption?) and during the mission the Gov also got up to try and find Turner but then never got back.

Then it was 4pm and Turner called it a day and asked us to go home for the night and to come back and continue tomorrow. I asked Turner what happened to Alleen but he only asked me back why I didn't ask about the Gov disappearing.

Then my alarm went off. :o

Ps: As of now I still don't know whether I was Artie, Pacco, or myself.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member

WOOT.

Hmm...I don't know. I've been monitoring both time zones during the flight thanks to the info screen, so it kind of felt like it was December 15 and not December 15 at the same time. XD I suppose that's weirder than going on a 15-hour flight and time not moving at all or time having gone back an hour :D

Literally me with Australia to Canada XD
  • Options

WOOT.

Literally me with Australia to Canada XD

We're basically time travelers now :D
    Just woke up from a dream about The Mole: first we were on a mission in a school building or stadium of some kind, not even sure what type of mission, but I recall Wil getting himself stuck in the bathroom and I had to save him and it got incredibly awkward :joy: .

Then there was a really vague execution, where everyone was sitting in a car or something (I had to share with Alleen, who got a vague kind of exemption), and we were told eventually we'd figure out when one of us would disappear.

Then there was a random part where my uncle and his two daughters came to burrow something from our back yard (I believe it was a lawn chair).

Then there was a mission where Turner gave each of us a colouring/puzzle/furry/comic book and we had to use it to figure out what to do. I had this feeling that I was supposed to be executed and that I was sneaking into the mission, but I still got a colouring book. And then I found myself in a room at a table, colouring and puzzling, across me was Taiha (played by Haylo) sitting, next to her/him was the Gov (fully on his own free will) and to my left was Oliver sitting (he doesn't even go here XD). But Alleen was not there so I first thought she got executed somehow (but wasn't she carrying an exemption?) and during the mission the Gov also got up to try and find Turner but then never got back.

Then it was 4pm and Turner called it a day and asked us to go home for the night and to come back and continue tomorrow. I asked Turner what happened to Alleen but he only asked me back why I didn't ask about the Gov disappearing.

Then my alarm went off. :o

Ps: As of now I still don't know whether I was Artie, Pacco, or myself.

STOP PEEKING INTO TURNER'S HOSTING NOTES

• Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Ooooh I hope all the past Moles come back and form a barricade at the end to stop everyone, just a line of Moles.
    And there's some twist that one of them has been selected as Superior Mole and you have to figure it out from body language and tone of voice and the other objects in the room, all the while the line of Moles slowly closes in on you all, and if the time runs out, they just...well, they just eat the final four for dinner. That's the end of the season I wanna see xD

Honestly this is how it should have ended lol.

By the way. Episode should hopefully be up today. :)