Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Brandontaylor I'm glad you are still reading it. That was one of my favorite parts of the story so far!
  • Options
    Adam's Quest

Early the next morning the friends went to the local gym to work out. They had heard some renovations had taken place and wanted to check it out. They enjoyed working out on the different machines and equipment the gym offered. Adam had to show off his one handed chin ups!
    48571304572_762b0a9e78_b.jpg
    48571157176_35e66d9b76_b.jpg
    48571304387_be027184bb_b.jpg
    48571156921_56463d7bd8_b.jpg

Dedric and Wisteria work at the community garden after leaving the gym. Marshall and Jennifer go to the newspaper office and make another attempt at finding any information in the last stacks of old papers they need to sort through. Alice practices her magical skills at one of the local fishing holes. Setting fires with one spell and then extinguishing them with her ice spell. Adam stays at the gym working out on all the machines until he is pumped. He meets Alice at the broom arena and after watching her enjoy the skies he invites everyone to a cookout and grills some burgers. Dedric and Marshall do the university cheer while Alice starts reading the Ambrosia recipe. Jennifer and Wisteria giggle at their guys doing the cheer.
    48571156836_570d600bb3_b.jpg
    48571303992_45dd3e0313_b.jpg
    48571156521_f2e755b65f_b.jpg
    48571303617_83a1962176_b.jpg
    48571156231_480ab0cc0e_b.jpg
    48571303392_ae1ae90613_b.jpg

Back at the house Dedric and Wisteria cuddle on the porch not ready to give up the evening moonlight. Jennifer and Marshall work on their books. Alice continues to read the ambrosia recipe. This is a very long and complicated recipe. Adam is improving his use of the science station. He just cloned a heart shaped moonstone! If they find his Mom's family he and Dedric are almost experienced enough to do the DNA testing.
    48617534407_d10f8dc77a_b.jpg
    48620126653_b449ca63f0_b.jpg
    48617390701_fb7c5cc0f0_b.jpg
    48620133263_09f40106ca_b.jpg
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Adam's Quest

48571156921_56463d7bd8_b.jpg

Marshall is very hairy! The wolf`s genes are strong at this one! :o
    Nice update!
    I love Wisteria´s hair, do you still know, which one you used so I can find it?
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    @bekkasan Yay for a new update! :smiley:
    Oh my gosh Wisteria looks so cute in that first pic. :blush: Have I mentioned that I LOVE her wings? They are so dazzling and have a pretty shape.
    Yeah! You wear that treadmill OUT Dedric! :lol:
    Go Adam with the one handed pull up! :star: (Gosh I could never do that in real life... :pensive: )
    Oooh yes, there's Marshall with his shirt off, showing his lovely chest to the world while jogging. :love:Rawr! Jennifer is a lucky sim gal! ;)
    Cute to see Alice flying around. :) Is the Broom Arena supposed to be the sim version of Quidditch? ;):p
    Burgers sound good! :yum:
    Ha ha! I'm laughing at that picture with the guys doing the cheer too! :joy:
    Dedric and Wisteria really are an adorable couple. <3 In fact, they ALL are!
    Ambrosia really IS a complicated recipe! :confounded: But hopefully Alice can get it all made soon so they can get some more info from Flora. :star:
    Heart shaped moonstone! Woop woop! :)
    I look forward to more lady! :grin: I can't WAIT to find out what happens what happens next!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @AlexaKry I will look it up in the game this afternoon and try to figure out which hair it is. :smiley: Thanks so much for the comments. Yep, Marshall is just a bit on the wolfie side! :love:

@emorrill Thanks for the comments! I love those wings too!
    hehe, I new you would love seeing Marshall jogging again. :wink:
    probably more this afternoon as I broke the update into two parts.
    I just need to look over it again after I finish some more paperwork for work. :(
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    @bekkasan Just finished page 10 with the weddings and Alice, Adam, and the others going to stay in Barnacle Bay. I'm looking forward to seeing how Victor and Rafe's information leads to current updates.
  • Options
    @AlexaKry
    This is her everyday hair. I think I originally found it on lana's site. Be careful because there is a sims4 version out there now too.
    http://shimydim.blogspot.com/2018/05/72-hair-dump-ade-darma-adult.html

Her athletic hair is from plumbob's retexture catalog #508 Reyah by Simpliacity. There are a few similar ones with the braids on the front of the chest a little higher on the list.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qBa59yKIUPuzGJS8KJ7s7IHLxaOZkNChK_pK4PLUI3o/edit?usp=sharing

@Brandontaylor You are getting really close to the more current stuff.
  • Options

Adam's Quest

The next full moon is still several days away. Dedric practices at the chemistry table and has a little mishap. "I think I should not have added the pyrodixoite." he tells Adam before going into the shower to wash off the soot. Marshall and Alice decide the neighborhood needed a bit of livening up and played together for a couple of hours. "That was a blast!" Alice thanks Marshall for taking her mind off the spell she will have to perform in a few days.
    48620480816_67aba4f178_b.jpg
    48620133178_bb563dfb23_b.jpg
    48620480561_889ba22563_b.jpg

Alice and Wisteria talk getting to know each other a bit better. Wisteria reminds Alice to do a good luck charm on herself before casting the spell at the graveyard. She will add some fairy dust to the charm for a greater enhancement. Alice asks Wisteria if she has any life fruit and Wisteria finds her a perfect one. Dedric is determined he will discover an unknown potion and tries again.
    48620621722_774460b270_b.jpg
    48620621562_53779b4bc0_b.jpg

Wisteria has decided to learn to cook so that she can take her turn cooking for the friends. She studies at her favorite place outside. Alice has finally learned the ambrosia recipe. She has collected the life fruit from Wisteria and a deathfish from Adam so she cooks up a portion of Ambrosia. She puts the finished serving in the refrigerator.
    48620621627_d5b5d31a4d_b.jpg
    48620621682_ae47f52320_b.jpg

Marshall and Jennifer go with Dedric to pay their respects to the Goodfellow family. Dedric peeks into the nursery and picks up the newest member of the Goodfellow family, Kristian who is brave and loves the outdoors. He congratulates Pip and Dahlia on their handsome son and plays with the little one as he talks to Pip about the proposal to raise Flora's ghost and talk with her. Pip is astonished to hear that Alice, so young a witch is willing to attempt the spell. Dedric assures him that she will have the others present to help her if she needs it. Pip agrees that he wants them to try and he will meet them at the graveyard the night of the full moon.
    48660981178_7a554d4a4c_b.jpg
    48661481727_e91069ef18_b.jpg

A few nights later Alice woke up feeling very sick. Jennifer woke up hearing Alice's retching since Alice ran all the way to Jennifer's bathroom to be sick in instead of her own. (silly sims) "I think my nerves are a bit stretched right now with all the magic practice and thinking about the spell. I feel much better now."
    "I'll go get Dedric to do a soothing aura for you." Jennifer offers. "No, I'm fine now." Both girls go back to their rooms and sleep the rest of the night undisturbed.
    48660981523_01c2c764bc_b.jpg
    48660981433_796c113a07_b.jpg
    48661482052_48d3769566_b.jpg

Alice wakes up feeling a bit moody after her disturbed night but Adam's greeting makes her feel much better. They go to the consignment store together and then go their separate ways.
    48660980928_4802d7fff9_b.jpg
    48661481612_0f58126098_b.jpg
    48661333671_f6f2355463_b.jpg

She goes to the Arboretum to practice magic and is mocked and rudely laughed at by a resort worker that apparently got lost since there are no resorts in Moonlight Falls. Alice, not in the best moods today, took it out on him. (she is her Mama's daughter after all. Gardenia did that spell quite a few times)
    48661481542_dd9d8fe3e0_b.jpg
    48660980763_013b782e4e_b.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan : thank you very much for the links!!!!!

Alice is pregnant! Can she still do her magic or will the pregnancy destroy her plans?
    I wonder, which occult the baby will be!
    Great update!!
  • Options
    @bekkasan Two new updates in one day! Me likey! :smiley:
    Poor Dedric. :lol:
    Yeah you rock on those drums Marshall! :love: (There's something sexy about a cute guy playing the drums, I dunno why :p , and I may show something like that in a story soon. :smirk: )
    The high five is cute. :blush:
    Wisteria is so sweet! <3 And naturally she would find a perfect Life fruit. ;)
    Kristian with a K...never seen that before and I like it! :)
    I'm glad to hear that Pip is ok with them raising Flora's ghost. (Are they bringing her back to life too because of the Ambrosia? Perhaps that is a silly question... )
    A few nights later Alice woke up feeling very sick. Jennifer woke up hearing Alice's retching since Alice ran all the way to Jennifer's bathroom to be sick in instead of her own. (silly sims)
    ^ :joy: The annoyance is REAL!
    Nahhhh I don't think you vomiting is from all that spell casting Alice. :smirk:
    :mrgreen:
    (Love her pajamas by the way. :) )
    LOL! She Toadified the Resort Worker! :joy: I love it!
    I am so hungry for more! :smiley: I can't wait to see the pics of them bringing back Flora and finding out what precious information she took to the grave with her. :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Nice updates :smile: I can see the toadstool table again :smile: You mentioned that Sims threw up in the wrong bathrooms. If only you could assign a Sim an actual bathroom for them them to use! :D I did not realise that Alice had turned the 'resort worker' into a frog until I read again lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

@AlexaKry Glad I was able to find them for you. I really need to organize my cc better! Thanks for the comments!
    hehe, just wrote the next update. You will see soon. :wink: Well, at least part of your questions will be answered.
    I do have hybrid in so gosh, could the baby be all three and would one be dominant?

@emorrill Thanks for the comments. The game choose that name for the Goodfellow baby. I've never seen it spelled that way either.
    I kinda like those pajamas and use them too much sometimes! :blush:

@king_of_simcity7 Well it is silly when they have a bathroom that opens only in their bedroom, to run all the way down the hall to use the bathroom that only opens in Marshall and Jennifer's bedroom! But, it was nice that Jennifer got up to check on Alice. Marshall and Adam snored right through it. :lol: Men!!
  • Options

Adam's Quest

Alice decides to go home and practice her spells in peace. Wisteria is the only other person at home, so she warns her that she will be practicing fire and ice spells outside in the yard. "I will not burn the house down so please don't freak out!" Alice begs her.
    Wisteria does not freak out but she did not like how tall the fire gets or how far the heat spreads before Alice put it out with her ice spell. Alice repeats the spells many times until she is dizzy with fatigue and her power is waning.
    Wisteria could see the profound fatigue on Alice's face and makes her stop. "You are wearing yourself out with all the practice and will not be worth a hoot when the full moon rises if you don't take a break." She assists Alice into the house and comfortably settles her on the sofa with stern instructions to take a nap. Wisteria uses a simple soothing spell that has Alice asleep in an instant. Happy to aid her new friend she goes out to the garden to work on the plants and read another recipe book.
    48661333301_617115b92f_b.jpg
    48661333366_c63cb8939f_b.jpg

Alice is still napping when Adam comes home and he starts working at the chemistry lab. He is intent on learning all the potions to increase his knowledge of all things science and supernatural.
    48660980333_cb93958e7d_b.jpg

Jennifer rushes in the door as she arrives home from the newspaper office and runs up the stairs full on to the bathroom. Apparently, she caught Alice's 24 hour bug, and it was not the key lime pie gone bad. She hopes the others do not get it. She brushes her teeth and washes up feeling better after the retching.
    48661333211_04cfa87676_b.jpg

Wisteria has learned to prepare ratatouille and has harvested some fresh tomatoes from the garden. She pokes around with the food processor figuring out how to operate it. Wow...she thinks to herself, this sure makes cooking much easier. She prepares enough for dinner this evening and hopes it is good. It sure makes the kitchen smell awesome.
    48704942983_9e60203142_b.jpg

Alice wakes up from her nap with the absolute certainty that she is pregnant. As a witch she has that innate sense of self and can feel the changes in her body and the new life growing in her womb. She claps her hands and shouts with joy thoroughly happy and understanding now why she was a bit off the last few days.
    48678234753_21a287fc17_b.jpg
    48678231768_54ddeaa94a_b.jpg
    48678569351_0cd76302d1_b.jpg

She hurries into the adjoining room where Adam is working shouting her news to him. Adam completely startled by her shouting and caught off guard by the news she shouts drops the flask and a minor explosion happens. Luckily Adam was only singed and Alice was far enough away she did not get caught in the explosion.
    "What did you say? My ears are ringing. Did you say you are pregnant?" Adam asks Alice uncertainly.
    48705441407_3fae4b43a2_b.jpg
    48704942938_838c02e3f4_b.jpg

"You are going to be a Dad. I'm pregnant!" Alice looks at Adam happily.
    Adam is filled with a joy he has never felt before hearing those words from Alice.
    He reaches out even in all his soot and holds her face telling her how much he loves her and and how much he loves the baby just hearing the news.
    48705277291_e297fa44a3_b.jpg
    48705277261_c1fba662ba_b.jpg
    48705441002_3d0493f154_b.jpg
    48705440937_520b8245f3_b.jpg

Alice sends him to clean up, and they talk afterwords. "I don't want you to do the resurrection spell. It could be harmful to the baby. It is hard enough magic on the witch performing the spell."
    Alice gives him the look.
    "Adam, I love you dearly and I would never do anything that would harm this baby or me as that would harm you as well since we are bound together by the fates. You have to understand you don't know much about witches and witchcraft and spells. We have been performing these spells for eons. I will have the support of Dedric and Wisteria with their spells of protection. I will be surrounded by the love of my friends who are as close as family to me. Their love amplifies the power of the protection spells. I will call upon the power of all the witches both past and present to protect from evil while resurrecting Flora. I will perform this spell. We made a promise to Pip and his family. We owe it them to find out what happened. This is the only safe way to achieve that."
    Adam squeezes her hands. "I guess I will have to trust you and have faith that nothing will go wrong. Are you absolutely sure about this?"
    "Yes, I am positive I can do this. I've practiced so much this last few weeks that my spells are much more powerful then ever before. I realize I must continue my magic just as Mom forewarned me. My powers must stay strong so that I can be valuable to those in need. I will continue enjoying my art and photography, but I know my magic must come first from now on."
    Adam strokes her hair as he enfolds her tightly in his arms. "I love you so much and have dreamed of having a family with you for so many years. This dream is about to come true. I will support you, and all my love will surround you and the baby defending and protecting you as much as I can during the spell."
    48704942598_bc0b5e03ca_b.jpg

Wisteria called everyone to dinner and she received many compliments on her ratatouille. Adam and Alice shared their good news to those who had not already heard her shout it out earlier. Hugs and congratulations and a beautiful toast to the new baby were shared. After dinner they went upstairs to their room to call her parents and let them know the good news. Victor and Gardenia are soon to become Grandparents.
    48705440857_64958e36c1_b.jpg

Was the ratatouille that bad? (at least this time she ran to the closest bathroom downstairs. (Wisteria put a fairy trap on the shower, not Dedric)
    48705276951_458f65960e_b.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Adam's Quest
    48678569351_0cd76302d1_b.jpg

The picture in the back is great! Who painted it? Autumn?
    So there will be even more babies in the next time! ;)
    You love to have stress, don´t you? :D
    And yes, if you have Hybrid, the babies will be a mixture! One of my sons is half a witch (inherited from his granddads!!) and a fairy (from his dads) and he always practises his magic. He rolls more whishes according to magic than to fairyish things like setting traps.

I like it that Adam is so happy about being a daddy soon! Now he´ll have a family for himself! That´s so great for him!

Great üpdate!!
  • Options
    @bekkasan I loved this update! :mrgreen:
    Wisteria is so sweet to look after Alice like that. <3 (She's already becoming part of the "family" :blush: )
    Oh and Wisteria's nervous/freak out face and pose there. :lol: Nice catch!
    Sims look so peaceful while napping on the couch. :sleepy:
    Now Jennifer is throwing up? Hmmmmmm?? :smirk:
    Lol! Yes Wisteria having a food processor DOES make cooking much easier! :lol: I hate slicing and dicing. :confounded: I'm always worried I'll cut myself, even though it rarely happens. Cause knife cuts are the WORST!! :weary:
    I love Alice's pregnant top there. So pretty. And aww, look how happy she is! <3
    Her giving Adam the news while he's all singed! :joy: That cracked me up! I love the both of them so much and I am SO excited for them to have a baby! :mrgreen:<3
    Alice gives him the look.
    ^I cracked up once again reading that. :joy: It made me think of the look my mom would give us kids if we lied to her or did something wrong.....
    giphy.gif
    ^Her face would look exactly like THAT! Head tilted to the side and everything! :flushed: That was basically her way of yelling at us, but not actually doing it. :p:lol:
    Aww, Adam is just trying to look out for his wife because he loves her so much. <3 What a sweetie!
    I could totally picture them all raising their glasses in a congratulatory toast. :blush:
    Yeeeeah at this rate I am thinking Jennifer is preggers too! And if so YAY! :smiley: I know Marshall will be just as excited as Adam was!
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    @bekkasan Will read your next update later :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @AlexaKry Thanks for the comments. Yep, I do love large families and I didn't want to restrict them to only after the quest to have babies....so set risky a bit rarer, but looks like the game likes pregnancies! :)
    Dedric took that picture in the background just before they left Midnight Hollow. I wanted a family portrait for them to take with them to their new home.

@emorrill Thanks for the comments! That was just perfect timing as she went over to tell him that he had a potion go bad! I had to use it in the story.
    I love having pause pregnancy though because I normally have 10day pregnancies. Because they are traveling to different worlds it will be harder to manage that so I'm just hitting the pause button if I turn vacation mode off in the world to keep them there longer because I do need longer stays to complete the story sometimes. Technically Midnight Hollow is still their homeworld until I decide where to settle them so the pregnancy will not progress until getting home without me turning vacation mode off and using pause and unpause in the 'vacation' worlds.

@king_of_simcity7 Hope you enjoy when you have time. :)
  • Options
    @bekkasan Congratulations on Alice's pregnancy :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
  • Options

Adam's Quest

The night of the full moon finally arrives. Alice and the others reach the cemetery as the sun is setting with a rosy glow in the sky. They begin getting ready for the ritual. Alice performs the luck charm enhanced with fairy dust by Wisteria on herself. She feels very powerful and it is a heady sensation. She and Dedric set up the protection spells that will encircle them as they surround the gravestone.
    48705276891_ac57bfdf40_b.jpg
    48705440657_c967a6cae7_b.jpg

The group forms a semi circle around the gravestone within the barrier of the protection spells. Wisteria and Dedric use their auras of body and mind and soothing on the group. Alice is protected by her friends on all sides. Marshall and Adam are in Werewolf form as it is the night of the full moon. They concentrate on Alice, letting her feel their love and support and strength. Jennifer, even though human has her part to play as Alice's dear friend she asks the fates to be with them, protecting them from any evil trying to slip through the window that Alice will open.
    Alice takes a deep breath and begins her chant. She uses her wand to start the magic calling on witches past and present to heed her call and provide protection to the group. She can feel the power as they answer the call adding protection to the spells woven by her and Dedric. We seek a loved one taken before her time. We seek to help her family find peace. We close the window to all but her. No being shall pass but the loved one we seek.
    48705440602_a49c0b6eef_b.jpg
    48705276741_168993d103_b.jpg

The spell continues to build as the magic sparks and crackles from Alice's wand. Alice chants the spell as she weaves her wand. We seek Flora Goodfellow taken before her time. Come forth Flora so we may speak. The headstone begins to glow with an otherworldly light. Alice finishes the spell with a flourish and in place of the glow appears a ghost....none other than Flora Goodfellow. Alice waves at Flora welcoming her back to from the netherworld. Flora appears a bit bewildered. She looks about at the group in confusion.
    48705440497_a97961bdfb_b.jpg
    48705276631_b1912be774_b.jpg
    48705440402_12e9783c6f_b.jpg

Dedric steps forward and shakes Flora's hand. "I'm Dedric, your friend, remember?"
    "Why have you called me back to the world?" she asks.
    "You left so sudden and no one could answer why. Pip was so distressed we offered to try and bring you back to answer his questions." Dedric explains and calls Pip forward from where he had been sitting on a bench watching the ceremony. Pip rushes forward to hug his Mother not in the least afraid of seeing her in her ghostly form.
    48705276481_f27eeb21e4_b.jpg
    48704941993_5799e3d62e_b.jpg

Flora explains to Pip what happened to her while Adam makes sure Alice and their unborn child were not affected by the spell casting. Alice assures him they are fine.They listen to Flora's explanation.
    "I died in my sleep before my time because somehow my soulmate who I never met pulled me to him. I'm still not sure how he did it except that the fates had a hand in it. We met in the Sidhe, the fairy netherworld and he told me what happened. He was dying in a tomb, alone and in despair that we had never met and become bonded together. He did not want to be alone for all eternity. He called out to the fates to heed his last request. You know, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't heed last requests. This time they did and I died. He didn't really mean for me to die too. He was hoping they would save him. You gotta be careful what you ask for and how you ask!"

"Pip, you knew your father was not my soulmate. We were good friends and both wanted a child and had not met our soulmates so we married and had you. We were never bound together by the fates so when he was killed in service to the king, I lived. I never expected to find my soulmate after death!"
    48705276366_8696b3845a_b.jpg

"Mom, I never dreamed you would die because your mate died since you were not bonded. I've missed you so much and you have a new grandson. I had to find out what happened."
    "I wasn't ready to go, but neither was he." Flora looks towards Alice. "You brought me back, you can bring him back too! We deserve a bit of life together before going back to the Sidhe."
    "Is that possible?" asks Pip.
    Alice looks at Flora and Pip. "Yes, we would have to find where he died to be able to bring him back. Do you have any idea Flora?"
    "Oh, yes, he died in a tomb in Shang Simla."
    With that comment she turned to return to the netherworld.

"Flora! Stop!" Alice calls out. "You cannot return if you want us to bring him back. You must be here to pull him from the other side, just as Pip was here to be your anchor in this world."
    Flora stopped. "I've just been united with him. I hate to give him up for even a few days or however long this will take."
    Alice smiles gently at her. "You will have too if you want to live with him here. It shouldn't take too long."
    48705440092_404b07004b_b.jpg

Flora stands quietly for a few moments, closes her eyes as if deep in thought. "He said he will be waiting for me to bring him over. He wants to live with me here if we have that chance."
    Alice explained to Pip that Flora would need to stay with her and her friends during this time. She could come back home after they find her soulmate and bring him forward. Pip happily agrees to leave the arrangements in her hands.
    48705275981_615a459722_b.jpg

Flora and Pip talk a bit longer. He shares pictures of the new baby and tells her that Fawn has popped out another tooth. The finally say goodbye. Dedric hugs Alice, proud of her offering to bring Flora's soulmate back.
    48704941673_5998cf618f_b.jpg

Adam and Marshall are getting itchy to hunt so they kiss their wives goodbye. Adam asks Alice to go home and get some rest. She tells him she will once she gets Flora settled.
    48704941523_d17cb353fe_b.jpg

Alice explains to Flora that she cannot stay in her ghostly form. The netherworld might succeed in pulling her back even if she wants to stay. She tells her about the ambrosia that will bring her fully back to life. Flora makes Alice promise that if something happens and they cannot bring her soulmate back that she will see to it that Flora goes back to him in the Sidhe. Alice agrees, she knows she would not want to stay here without Adam.
    48705275746_3a495c3ae5_b.jpg

Flora sits down to eat the Ambrosia. She completes the meal and stands feeling a very unusual warmth moving through her ghostly body as the ambrosia does its work of returning her to life. Flora is surprised at how energetic the ambrosia made her feel. The others smile as they watch her embrace returning to life. Alice is watching Jennifer rather than Flora. She senses another life and wonders if Jennifer knows yet. Flora gives a blessing to Alice's child and starts to turn to Jennifer. Alice stops her with a shake of her head. She hugs her and whispers, "she doesn't know yet, let her find out on her own."
    48705275521_e59f16fd45_b.jpg
    48705275296_6bbcdb3b59_b.jpg
    48705438732_c5a3cd1014_b.jpg
    48704940448_c2830e004a_b.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Nice update :smile: Congratulations to the group on bringing Flora back :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comment. :smiley:
  • Options
    @bekkasan : great update!
    But now I´m confused: I really thought, that Flora was killed because she could have lift the secret about Adam, but now she just died,because her soulmate died? :o
    Hm, waiting for your next chapter! B)
  • Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @bekkasan : great update!
    But now I´m confused: I really thought, that Flora was killed because she could have lift the secret about Adam, but now she just died,because her soulmate died? :o
    Hm, waiting for your next chapter! B)

^I was thinking the same, but I like the way bekkasan went with to explain her death better. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Yay I'm glad I found this, much easier to keep up now!