Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Simulation Renovation Contest - WINNERS POSTED!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    aml1855aml1855 Posts: 107 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Congrats to all of the Winners!
    I had fun doing this contest and it was one of the ones i liked a lot

I would like to disperse my 100 points in these items

1. High style wall Light 25sp

2. Friendly office lamp 25sp

3. Oceania orb lantern 25sp

4. Office wall light 25sp

thanks for hosting this awesome contest
  • Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited September 2012
    Jurik, Thank-you for hosting, and the perfect write up on each entry, be sure to pass on my thanks to Dodo too. A house is, w-ell, just a house, until you make it your home. I wish you both many happy years in your home. :)

Thank-you to the sponsors.

And, last but not least... Great job all! Congratulations to the winners.

• Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congrats to the winners and thanks to Jurik and the other sponsors. Jurik I will check back here later for the 3rd place winner's wishes. :D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Oops! My eyes must be sleepy! I forgot the 200 points from itguyinsc! So I did a random drawing of all entrants and msrednotdead won! Added that to the prize list!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    aml1855 wrote:
    Congrats to all of the Winners!
    I had fun doing this contest and it was one of the ones i liked a lot

I would like to disperse my 100 points in these items

1. High style wall Light 25sp

2. Friendly office lamp 25sp

3. Oceania orb lantern 25sp

4. Office wall light 25sp

thanks for hosting this awesome contest

I'm glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for entering! Gifted! :D
  • Options
    dash3001dash3001 Posts: 639 Member
    edited September 2012
    @Jurik1124

Thank you for allowing me to participate in this contest! It was alot of fun and made me want to enter more.
    Congrats to the winners and thanks to Jurik and the other sponsors. Jurik I will check back here later for the 3rd place winner's wishes. :D

Thank you for sponsoring and putting up your simpoints. I really appreciate this.

Panda & Friends (set) 600sp
    Cupcake head (hair) 100sp
    Fire & Grace (dress) 75sp
    Monster Mash Beanie (toddler hair) 100sp
    Rosy Cheeked (toddler hair) 100sp
    On the Up and Up ceiling light 25sp

It's all on my wishlist (which is long so you might have to search :oops: ) I can get rid of some of the stuff to make it easier if you want me to. Again, thank you.

• Options
    Mimine17Mimine17 Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited September 2012
    Awww I can't realize that I placed !

Thanks a lot for hosting this contest :) I realize that I'm really not a builder but I liked trying to match your tastes as much as possible while decorating :)

I'm really happy that Dodo and Jurik Sims liked it !

Can I please have the 2 items that adds up to 1000 on my wishlist :

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Mimine17

And congrats to all other winners and all entrants for this really fun contest !
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited September 2012
    Congratulations to the winners!!! Thank you Jurik for the great contest and for taking time to give us reviews :D If I understood right and have 100 points, I would like the plant and pedro arch on the top of my list, If not ? Ignore me :mrgreen: Thank you also to the sponsors :D
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited September 2012
    dash3001 wrote:
    @Jurik1124

Thank you for allowing me to participate in this contest! It was alot of fun and made me want to enter more.

Thank you for sponsoring and putting up your simpoints. I really appreciate this.

Panda & Friends (set) 600sp
    Cupcake head (hair) 100sp
    Fire & Grace (dress) 75sp
    Monster Mash Beanie (toddler hair) 100sp
    Rosy Cheeked (toddler hair) 100sp
    On the Up and Up ceiling light 25sp

It's all on my wishlist (which is long so you might have to search :oops: ) I can get rid of some of the stuff to make it easier if you want me to. Again, thank you.

Gifted and congrats.:D
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    dash3001 wrote:
    @Jurik1124

Thank YOU for entering hun! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Aunza wrote:
    Jurik, Thank-you for hosting, and the perfect write up on each entry, be sure to pass on my thanks to Dodo too. A house is, w-ell, just a house, until you make it your home. I wish you both many happy years in your home. :)

Thank-you to the sponsors.

And, last but not least... Great job all! Congratulations to the winners.

Thank YOU Aunza for entering your "not an entry" Truly wonderful ideas! Someday I may get you to actually enter my contests, but I love your selfless participation. *hugs*
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Mimine17 wrote:
    Awww I can't realize that I placed !

Thanks a lot for hosting this contest :) I realize that I'm really not a builder but I liked trying to match your tastes as much as possible while decorating :)

I'm really happy that Dodo and Jurik Sims liked it !

Can I please have the 2 items that adds up to 1000 on my wishlist :

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Mimine17

And congrats to all other winners and all entrants for this really fun contest !

Gifted! :mrgreen: Great job hun!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    snowdove58 wrote:
    Congratulations to the winners!!! Thank you Jurik for the great contest and for taking time to give us reviews :D If I understood right and have 100 points, I would like the plant and pedro arch on the top of my list, If not ? Ignore me :mrgreen: Thank you also to the sponsors :D

You absolutely understood right snowdove! Heading over to gift the arch now!

Edit: And how were we not friends. :oops: Gifted and sent you a friend request!
  • Options
    aml1855aml1855 Posts: 107 New Member
    edited September 2012
    It was great getting out of class and seeing my gifts! i have to create a special creation that i will work on in my spare time.

and i do not currently own showtime but would love to!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    aml1855 wrote:
    It was great getting out of class and seeing my gifts! i have to create a special creation that i will work on in my spare time.

and i do not currently own showtime but would love to!

Great! I will write your name down and if anyone else is interested, I will do a lottery!
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thank you Jurik for the friend request :D You can leave me out of the Showtime draw, Thank you anyway :D
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited September 2012
    I still can't believe it. I went back to page 15 and looked again. I was sure that my realistic slant on things and minimal modifications just didn't compare to all the gorgeous entries the others submitted.

I am so happy that you found parts to love in each and every entry.

Now I must go shopping. I am pretty sure what I want with half for me. It's the half for others that I must agonize over.

Thank you! And congrats to everyone else on sharing such gorgeous homes with us.

Edit: I was disappointed to see that the basketball items still aren't available for individual sale, so I'm going to ask for the level up set for 1250. That leaves 750 to gift everyone who didn't place another 100 points (with 50 left over) I hope.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited September 2012
    I bet everyone hasn't seen this yet, so I'll send it back to the front. Hopefully all your participants will be checking in.
  • Options
    roundheadedroundheaded Posts: 873 New Member
    edited September 2012
    ciane wrote:
    I still can't believe it. I went back to page 15 and looked again. I was sure that my realistic slant on things and minimal modifications just didn't compare to all the gorgeous entries the others submitted.

Now I must go shopping. I am pretty sure what I want with half for me. It's the half for others that I must agonize over.

Thank you! And congrats to everyone else on sharing such gorgeous homes with us.

Edit: I was disappointed to see that the basketball items still aren't available for individual sale, so I'm going to ask for the level up set for 1250. That leaves 750 to gift everyone who didn't place another 100 points (with 50 left over) I hope.

Gifted :mrgreen:

What to do with the left over? :-) :?

@bloodviolet, frn0731, snowdove58, Faith_Andhope, aml1855, Msrednotdead and Chelley
    Let me know what you want for your 100sp item? Or I'll do surprise gift when SoupahReo tells me he/she wants.

:D
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited September 2012

So sorry been busy with little one starting big school for the first time this week (its only part time till the 24th so at the moment it take the girls to school, come home, grab a coffee do a bit of housework, go pick up little one, come home feed her lunch, go pick up elder daughter, come home lol)

Can I please nominate

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Rawr2019

Thank you
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    snowdove58 wrote:
    Thank you Jurik for the friend request :D You can leave me out of the Showtime draw, Thank you anyway :D

Okay. Thanks for letting me know!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    ciane wrote:

You did a great job! We were super impressed that you went the extra mile to add custom paintings that your sims had made, upgrade the appliances, and make sure the plants were perfect. Outstanding work! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    So sorry been busy with little one starting big school for the first time this week (its only part time till the 24th so at the moment it take the girls to school, come home, grab a coffee do a bit of housework, go pick up little one, come home feed her lunch, go pick up elder daughter, come home lol)

Can I please nominate

Thank you

Sent her a sleek hairstyle courtesy of you! Would you also like Rawr to receive your 200 simpoint gift from the lottery when itguy gets here?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    ciane wrote:

Gifted :mrgreen:

What to do with the left over? :-) :?

@bloodviolet, frn0731, snowdove58, Faith_Andhope, aml1855, Msrednotdead and Chelley
    Let me know what you want for your 100sp item? Or I'll do surprise gift when SoupahReo tells me he/she wants.

:D

Thanks hun! And thank you also to Sharon for gifting third place!
  • Options
    Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited September 2012

Can I please nominate

Thank you

:shock: Thank you for giving your prize to me!! :mrgreen: I appreciate it a lot :] *hugs* ^________^