Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Crystal Creations Stuff Pack - Official Screenshot Thread

Comments

• Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,367 Member
    Hi @Eleri ! Thanks for the tip. :smile: I've done yard sales (other items) all over the place. San Myshuno is a great spot. But I've had lots of success in almost all worlds. One of my other sims routinely makes a killing with his yard sales in Strangerville. :lol: But it's just part of Michael's story that he's trying to start his business in Henford specifically. Struggling a bit is part of the story too. So I liked this result.

The game actually does let you do a yard sale during the Henford festival. And people came and bought stuff. They were just more distracted by the other stuff going on as well so he didn't totally sell out like he usually does.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    edited April 21
    Just a quick question for those of you who have already grown a crystal tree. Mine has been at the same "just sprouted" stage (that is in the pictures I shared in my earlier post) for several in-game sim days (about 4 or 5 days, maybe?) and has not progressed beyond this stage. Is that normal? How long did yours take to grow to maturity?

I do have a couple gardening related mods (just ones that fix garden related bugs), so I am wondering if the slow growth is how its supposed to be (because it's crystal, so it doesn't grow as fast as other plants) or if my mods might be causing a problem. It's fine if it's supposed to grow slow, I'm just checking if that's what it's supposed to do.

EDIT ----

Wait, I just found a tutorial that says it takes about 7 days, so probably it's doing fine. https://thegamer.com/the-sims-4-crystal-creations-crystal-tree-guide/
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,932 Member
    @GlacierSnow thanks for that article. I also thought it was taking an unusually long time for my crystal tree.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,977 Member
    Yeah takes a while :sweat_smile: you can pretty much play through whole sp while waiting
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,688 Member
    Oh... 7 days will equal to 5 sim years in my rotation, which will be about 2 real life years... I realize that crystal trees might not be a common thing around here, or botanical cheating might be obligatory LOL.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Michael's tree finally did mature. If I counted right it took 6 sim-days. So, sounds like it may vary a little.

It "aged up" right in the middle of a thunderstorm. :lol:

04-Full-grown.jpg

After the storm, I got this cool double rainbow shot.

05-Full-grown.jpg

I love this tree! :love: I think the Magic Realm, the Hidden Grotto cave, and Sixam are all going to need one if I'm able to plant one there.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,932 Member
    Beautiful shot @GlacierSnow!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,552 Member
    I love this tree! :love: I think the Magic Realm, the Hidden Grotto cave, and Sixam are all going to need one if I'm able to plant one there.
    Ooh... I wonder if anyone has done a make-over to the magic realm HQ with a tree added and uploaded to the gallery.
  • Options
    Michael had his first couple harvests on his tree.

06-Harvest.jpg

07-Harvest.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,641 Member
    XRwAM6n.png
    totp4f0.png
    Diane modeling for Veronica's new colored diamond engagement ring collection, now available on the gallery for download. There will be a new bridal line coming out soon, featuring Marion, in her modeling debut.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,443 Member
    Michael had his first couple harvests on his tree.

06-Harvest.jpg

07-Harvest.jpg

That garden with it's crystal tree looks really nice. It feels so magical, especially next to a small stone cottage (I hope it's OK if I describe it as a cottage, apologies if it's supposed to be something different) The crystal tree takes very long to be fully grown but it is definitely worth the wait. The result looks pretty.
  • Options
    edited April 23
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    XRwAM6n.png
    totp4f0.png
    Diane modeling for Veronica's new colored diamond engagement ring collection, now available on the gallery for download. There will be a new bridal line coming out soon, featuring Marion, in her modeling debut.

:o:heart: Is the outfit and hair cc? (Asking for Nancy Landgraab)
  • Options
    edited April 23
    Thank you @rosemow 🙏 Yes @Simmingal This sim is inspired by Princess Diana and I found it in a search for sims 4 princess Diana. I made a major haul and there are a lot of creators who made replica outfits of what she wore. I would have to search again or look when I am in game for details but if you search the same and look at images in google you can find it. Actually had her in game forever, and always meant to update her with the cc I collected a while ago, but this photoshoot gave me the motivation. Next is Kate Middleton, which I have a ton of cc for already just waiting for years to be used. I even have her wedding dress which I had on display in the Alexander McQueen Store when I had a McQueen store in Windenberg.
    Post edited by LeucosiaX on
  • Options
    @Atreya33 Thanks! It's a cottage. :smile: Michael is a spellcaster hoping to eventually open a shop in Finchwick/Henford that sells magic items, potions, "magical" jewelry etc. This pack is perfect for him. The cottage is combination home and workshop for him.

He recently built an addition to the cottage to house some weird fish he caught. I shared pictures of the progress over on the Screenshot Spammers thread.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,917 Member
    @GlacierSnow lovely pictures 😍

@LeucosiaX You did an amazing job recreating Diana. ❤️
  • Options
    Thank you @DaniRose2143 🙏
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX Oh yeah I don't really do cc and mods so I was really hoping its some pack/kit I don't have yet 😅 very good maxis match though
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited April 26
    I'm a little late getting started in gemology, but it's an awesome skill. My first crystal tree. 🤩
    The charging pad is on the Memory Wood Stump table nearby.
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113952&authkey=%21ANJSMdVOsqTcM48&width=1920&height=1080
    Its first harvestable crystals. 😊
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113953&authkey=%21AEGeGiqQRUTczEY&width=1920&height=1080
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    @lanlyn Nice screenshots! Does the charging pad work on a table? I had just assumed it needed to be on the ground.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    @GlacierSnow Seems to work fine. At night it was glowing after I placed it there. Hovering over it with the cursor, I noticed it said Charging. 👍
  • Options
    @lanlyn Cool! That opens up some options for lot design. I'll have to play around with that.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg