Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Crystal Creations Stuff Pack - Official Screenshot Thread

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,344 Member

I found out a tiny home is working perfectly for gemologi activities, even though not all sims love it. :)
    [img][/img]Junniper-tiny-house.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,654 Member
    Tiny homes do help with the building up of sims’ Gemology skill @Svineprutter :) The benefits that come with tiny living builds are very helpful in many ways, such as building up skills, moodlets lasting longer and great for lower bills.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Tiny homes do help with the building up of sims’ Gemology skill @Svineprutter :) The benefits that come with tiny living builds are very helpful in many ways, such as building up skills, moodlets lasting longer and great for lower bills.

I bought Tiny Living a long time ago, but started using it recently, as I found a way to define a lot as a tiny home, hahaha.
    It's almost like cheating.
    This sim is running around the house, when she is using the waterslide [img][/img]Junniper-house-run.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,088 Member
    edited May 3
    It's too bad that nothing after March 12 will be moved to the new forum. There are some awesome shots, stories, and gameplay tips in this thread.
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    It's too bad that nothing after March 12 will be moved to the new forum. There are some awesome shots, stories, and gameplay tips in this thread.

I just saw the discord forum and already miss this forum. Man :(
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    @Svineprutter our new forum will not have the same format as Discord. EA_Cade posted some screenshots in the Important Update thread.
  • Options
    @Svineprutter our new forum will not have the same format as Discord. EA_Cade posted some screenshots in the Important Update thread.

That's good. :)

I wonder if many will complain about the changes and they could be compelled to let us have this format.
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,462 Member

@simgirl1010 I checked, but the last post was in Feb. Are the pucs on AHQ?
  • Options
    @Starfree it was just some pics of what images would look like on the new forum. Not the actual forum layout.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18351220#Comment_18351220
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,047 Member
    edited May 6
    Aurora's gardening skill is finally high enough to fertilize her crystal tree. She has several bags of outstanding quality manure thanks to Peanut. (There's a sentence I didn't expect to type) One treatment got the tree to nice quality. The harvest was a little better. Five crystals instead of just one or two. She got two uncommon gems. Two Nitelites and an Amazonite. I'm going to convert her barrel racing track into a garden. Hopefully she'll be able to level up quickly and have a really good tree!

7sNAqA4.png

• Options
    Looking good @DaniRose2143. 👍🏼
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,470 Member
    @DaniRose2143 nice picture with the crystal tree. I also combined horse ranch with crystal creations to fertilise plants. ;) My only crystal tree currently stands in chestnut ridge.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,383 Member
    Michael created a little "shrine" area for his charging platform.

01-Charging-station.jpg

02-Charging-station.jpg

03-Charging-station.jpg

He hasn't actually gotten around to charging anything on it yet. He needs to make some more jewelry first, but he got sidetracked by a possible romantic sub-plotline. :lol:

01-Meeting-Ronald.jpg

02-Ronald.jpg

03-Ronald.jpg

04-Giant-Vegetables.jpg

05-Ronald.jpg

06-Ronald.jpg

07-Ronald.jpg

08-Fishing.jpg

09-Ronald.jpg

10-Stars.jpg

11-Sentiments.jpg

12-Working.jpg

13-Visit.jpg

14-Ronald.jpg

15-Ronald.jpg

16-Ronald.jpg
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    According to a popup in my game, Aurora has completed her crystal collection. Sorry for placing them on the ground for the picture. Her lot is so small she doesn't have room for display cases. I keep her gems in her gemology table.

1F0m0k2.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,987 Member
    @GlacierSnow but what did he answer???
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,498 Member
    @GlacierSnow That shrine is so cute! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow The shrine looks really nice. I like the idea of creating a space especially for the charging grid.

@DaniRose2143 congrats on completing the collection.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,383 Member
    @mightysprite He said yes. :wink:
    They're going to have to make some alterations to the cottage though...

17-Sleeping.jpg

@LiELF @Atreya33 Thanks! My jeweler sim is a spellcaster and I wanted his charging place to feel magical. I even incorporated some magic ritual storytelling into his building of it.

04-Magic.jpg

05-Magic.jpg

(In case you're curious, I'm using pose player mod here to run the CAS spellcaster idle. It's super useful when I want another type of spell casting animation besides the real one for screenshots).
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,987 Member
    @GlacierSnow Adorable <3
  • Options
    I forgot to leave a mention for your shrine pic @GlacierSnow.☺️ That is really cool looking. And I wish Michael the best for his romantic interests.😊
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,968 Member
    Sul Sul Simmers! I really enjoy your pics here! <3
    I haven't played Sims for a long time, so I'm not up to date at all... :D
    But I have to admit, I really LOVE the jewelry in this pack!!!
    I have a question (I hope it's ok if I ask it here) that is crucial for a possible future purchase. :) (Unfortunately I missed the last sale... :/ ).
    Is this jewelry also available in CAS? Or can Sim buy the jewelry somewhere? Or does Sim have to craft it himself?

Thanks in advance for any answers & have a great day. :*
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,462 Member
    @Busufu there's a couple of different pieces in CAS but mostly your sim needs to craft the jewelry themselves.
  • Options
    @Busufu the craftable jewellery is not available in cas. There are a few regular cas items but they can not be created in game.
    If you tell your sim in live mode to wear a piece of jewellery, only that single item can be seen in cas. But not permanently, only until your sim stops to wear it in live mode.

There is no cheat to unlock them in cas.
    Sims can't just buy these items. But you can find some rooms on the gallery if you want. Just remember with thousands of possible combinations, it may be difficult to find exactly the one you want.