Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack Crystal Creations Releasing February 29

ยซ13456

Comments

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    Nice so new stuff pack next week.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Nice so new stuff pack next week.

Looking into the last week, I wouldn't be sure... Last one released two weeks after announcement. Yet there is a patch scheduled on the next week, so maybe I guess...

But yeah, tomorrow we'll get info. We'll learn what this stuff pack is about, what does object and clothing look like, the release date, the name and icon, the craftables and skills if any, this pack's favorite flowers and crystals, potential bug worries, if children even get anything, if I'm mentioned somewhere in some object description etc etc etc. Well, at least some of the info.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Yay I had a feeling it's going to incorporate the existing crystals in the game, I'm glad!

At the same time though, this pic really shows how the base game aged over the years...
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    Iโ€™m interested in finding out more about the pack, but I wonโ€™t let myself get too excited about it. Iโ€™m not buying any more packs until (unless) I feel better about this company in general. The last few months have left a very sour taste in my mouth.
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,436 Member
    I stopped collecting gems years ago since they feel obsolete. Am curious to see how the pack will bring use to them, if its a career or new skill with them I'll be tempted
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I've noticed the crystals in the stone is actually from Oasis Springs in the Base game. I assume that the new Jewelry skill in the new Stuff Pack will coincide with the Base. It's about time. I've always loved Oasis Springs & thought that the world needed to become a much better playable world. ;)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Would be nice to get real reason to collect those gems again.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited February 19
    You know I actually had weird dream about jewellery last night
    there was this spy woman who had had many rich powerful villainous boyfriends
    who all gave her ridiculously fancy family heirloom type jewellery that she simply could not wear
    because her boyfriends were cheating with her on their wives
    and that would have totally gotten them caught to wear family crests and whatnot
    but then when she found out that the boyfriends had also betrayed her
    she put on all the jewellery and strolled the town as if she was the queen herself
    and it was fabulous
    don't know why I'd see dreams about that though
    must be the 3 despicable me movies i watched just now
    as the dream also involved some kind of batmobile car
    or maybe its just mix of things Ive been playing and things ive been watching
    maybe the family crests came from the castle building and the rich villainous spies from landgraabs
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Iโ€™m so excited! I really hope I like this pack!
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I am curious what the stuff pack has to offer. If they really bring gameplay to crystals, I am interested. I wonder how it will integrate with jungle adventure which already has an option to cut gems and brings additional crystals to the game.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Ooh, I would love it if we could make jewellery from crystals. That would be a cool stuff pack.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,609 Member
    Looks very interesting. Little deeper than just jewelry it suggest. I can't wait.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I do hope the crystals from Get to Work and Jungle Adventures are included. Surprised we didn't get any new ones in other packs. I'm sure the SP will have some new ones as well(?)
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Not going to lie, I've been excited for more info on this since the teaser.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Curiouser and curiouser...

I'm a little intrigued. If the pack includes some kind of jewelry crafting, I hope it contains more than just luxe jewelry. I feel like we have quite enough of fancy shmancy CAS. Maybe some fancy rings would be good, but I'd like to see jewelry with more character, simplicity, or using semi-precious stones. My preferred jewelry pieces in game would be necklaces on cording and made from carved wood, clay or stone, or hand-wrapped wire containing natural stones. I also like unique symbols in silver, wood, copper or fibers, with a stone or gem accent. Of course, more gothy jewelry in black and deep tones is always welcome...and especially more pieces for men! B)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Liquorice_nougatLiquorice_nougat Posts: 3 New Member
    Oooh, if it does involve making things with crystals I hope they fix the bug that causes collectibles to stop spawning in worlds
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

1d0b750146d1b2da661b2f14d151086a31abe4d6.pnj

Ah I can't help but be excited!
    Greg will dig the earth in Moonwood Mill to make precious ๐Ÿ’ for his material girl queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ’ž
    8f286e469ba62169bf139c7334e4af2d2348ac16.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
    ๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

The teaser seems to imply that we can carve even single gems and statues (I hope sth else than gnomes too -.-)
    sims-4-roadmap-2024-5.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
    ๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    who all gave her ridiculously fancy family heirloom type jewellery that she simply could not wear
    and that would have totally gotten them caught to wear family crests and whatnot
    she put on all the jewellery and strolled the town as if she was the queen herself
    and it was fabulous
    maybe the family crests came from the castle building and the rich villainous spies from landgraabs

Still, it is interesting you dreamed about jewelry. This is the very first I've heard about an upcoming SP.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    The teaser seems to imply that we can carve even single gems and statues (I hope sth else than gnomes too -.-)

Most crystals in game aren't big enough to carve statues out of them. Maybe they will add new crystals to the collection. Anyway, for jewelry sims will need both metals and crystals, so I wonder if sims will now be able to pan for gold too. I hope they add some nice jewelry designs that we can sell through retail shops as well not just Plopsy.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Yay! Trailer day tomorrow. :smiley:

That'll be great if we can make jewellery from our collections and then choose to either sell the items or maybe keep them for CAS too? That would be awesome.

One of my hobbies in real life is silversmithing... working with silver and copper, semi-precious and natural stones to make various jewellery pieces. So a stuff pack like this is something I can totally relate to.

My biggest hope is that they give the creation/crafting process full justice in this pack. :)

My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    I'm cautiously excited about this. I hope it does come next week, although I'll definitely wait a while before purchase. I won't be fooled again! Gonna wait for reviews.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited February 20
    and it was fabulous

Still, it is interesting you dreamed about jewelry. This is the very first I've heard about an upcoming SP.

Yeah it was on road map and all
    so maybe it was floating around my brain
    and it was just funny timing coincidence i should dream about it now

or maybe I was receiving magical energies ๐Ÿ”ฎmaybe it was my inner eye ๐Ÿงฟ
    that could suddenly sense strong jewellery vibe settling over the forum land when my actual eyes had yet to see it

Anyhow I wish theres all sorts of jewellery for all sorts of sims in this pack

and that we have some simple dainty but fancy stuff for those sims that are rich but not Thanos himself
    cause i feel like that section is kind of small at the moment when it comes to jewellery in game
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free