Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Castle Estate - Official Screenshot Thread

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,469 Member

Oh my, I wasn't fishing for sympathy! Thank you, you're very kind @Simmingal @Ziafar @Monet11 @mightysprite! πŸ˜ŒπŸ’š

I learned that the best remedy for my kinda vertigo is to get back onto me ship and sail directly into a storm. The soothing motion of the waves counteracts the effect this rubbish landlubberish weak-at-the-knee-ness has on me... head. Remember, when your head resides in your knees, it is best to find yerself a decent whirlpool. If that doesn't make sense, fret not, I'm still not entirely my old self, although I do feel a lot steadier now.

In fact I've been feeling steady enough today to climb into the Sims 4 and finish my Cheeky Landlubber Lot. It is done and it is available for download HERE!
    Below is a picture of the final build at sunset, aka moonrise:

CLL-01.jpg

To prove that I truly used items from Castle Estate Kit, here's the kitchen:

Look at that wall texture. That door c'est magnifique!
    Oh and nevermind the dust bunny. It won't be bugging you if you don't have that dusty kit. It's just that my sim couldn't keep the place clean because NO BROOM! πŸ™„

CLL-03.jpg

And more recent random stuff:

The Cheeky Landlubber at sunrise, aka moonset.

CLL-04.jpg

A Romance Between Two Canons.

CLL-09.jpg

The Hibernating Thing...

CLL-10.jpg

The Master Bedroom.

CLL-06.jpg

The Not So Master- Bedroom, which includes toddler bed just in case someone's up to their aul' tricks again.

CLL-07.jpg

The Dungeon. It's not really a dungeon as such, but it likes to think it is.

CLL-08.jpg

The Door to...

CLL-12.jpg

...the Water Filtration Chamber. That's right, fresh water for everyone!
    Nectar making can also be done in this room. Keep yer sim's feet clean please.

CLL-11.jpg

Also, don't get your sim too close to the moving water wheel that lives below the cistern. As you can see it didn't end well for the former technician...
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 705 Member
    Lovely picture of a wonderful build. It has an air of the video game the Amerzone
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,641 Member
    I finally found my inspiration! Been noodling around with this most of the day. Nothing epic.

t0yy1dI.jpg

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,640 Member
    I finally found my inspiration! Been noodling around with this most of the day. Nothing epic.

t0yy1dI.jpg

beautiful @GalacticGal !
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    I made a change to the play area outside my Manor House rec center. A jungle gym is required for the recreation venue, but Magnolia Promenade already had a pirate ship, and a spaceship wouldn't fit with Victorian vibes. πŸ˜„ The toddler ball pit satisfies the requirement, but I didn't like the way it looked beside the Manor House. So I searched for a CC substitute.

I found a slide made by Ravasheen that's considered a jungle gym object. And littledica made a new mesh for RVSN's mod. I added both to my game. 😊

The renovated playground.
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113686&authkey=%21AEHv0tOSLj7bFgo&width=1920&height=1080
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113690&authkey=%21AJTdIfFLXF6mY9M&width=1920&height=1080
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113691&authkey=%21AJZQXBcD0ZhdJP0&width=1920&height=1080
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113687&authkey=%21ANk4tFasS7hihAA&width=1920&height=1080
    An easy toddler fun item.
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113689&authkey=%21AK_Symy4lrfYeEg&width=1920&height=1080
    And fun activities for all ages.
    embed?resid=8307EBD5C2988473%2113688&authkey=%21AOhfRKCd3fy0id4&width=1920&height=1080
  • Options
    Lixy_170Lixy_170 Posts: 94 Member
    edited February 13
    Romantic Castle House <3 🏑

With my new favorite Castle Estate Kit! 🏰

I made this castle for a challenge, a dating one, and to celebrate love, birthday and everything! (this month was also my birthday number... too many!πŸ˜…)

There are some "Flirty Heart Cookies" everywhere. Remember to put them away before they spoil in 9 hours! πŸ˜‰
    I find out that they eat the cookies even if they are full!πŸͺπŸ’—

[img][/img]xovTmn0.png

e2kWiCG.png

WaknpJV.png

utyJH6C.jpg

gEd29ad.png

Here is the link to the gallery:

https://ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/653DB61202434243A576E200C9C56AC3?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Lixy_170&max=50&maxis=false

Dag dag!
    Post edited by Lixy_170 on
  • Options

@EA_Cade Since you created and are the author of this thread, I wonder if we can continue posting photos over here or are we going to create a new Castles and similar buildings thread on EA forums? 🏰

I know there is a creations thread on AHQ but it's all together and mixed. It would be interesting and easier to follow if we have more threads or showcasing with the different styles or types of lots that we have in the game.

What are the directions? Because I tried to create a new thread over there, but it was merged with the old one Share your newest Sim 4 creation which includes everything from pets to builds.

Thanks by the way for doing this huge transition!

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,297 Member
    Lixy_170 wrote: Β»
    @EA_Cade Since you created and are the author of this thread, I wonder if we can continue posting photos over here or are we going to create a new Castles and similar buildings thread on EA forums? 🏰

I know there is a creations thread on AHQ but it's all together and mixed. It would be interesting and easier to follow if we have more threads or showcasing with the different styles or types of lots that we have in the game.

What are the directions? Because I tried to create a new thread over there, but it was merged with the old one Share your newest Sim 4 creation which includes everything from pets to builds.

Thanks by the way for doing this huge transition!

@Lixy_170,
    This is a what @EA_Cade said about posts created after October 2022 until March of 2024.
    We’ll migrate content posted between October 18, 2022 and March 12, 2024 in addition to select content from the nominations thread mentioned below. We will make every effort to ensure that data will port over.
    The Migration of Threads from The Sims Forums to the New EA forums

To preserve the legacy of The Sims Forums, we will be automatically migrating threads that feature activity and were created after The Sims 4 base game went free to play on October 18, 2022 up until March 12, 2024.
    • If there’s a thread created before Oct. 18, 2022 you’d like to nominate for migration, please nominate it here.
    • If the author of any thread does not have their original post migrated, none of the replies to that post will migrate either.
    • Additionally, any uploaded images, videos, or GIFs will not be migrated over.
    • If you linked something via URL, that URL will be migrated over.
    • Any content that’s important to you can be manually copied and pasted to the AHQ Sims forums
    • If you do not wish to have your content migrated to the new EA forums, or for any questions or concerns related to forum privacy, please see our privacy policy here.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1012877/an-important-update-on-the-future-of-these-forums/p1

So it's safe to say that this thread will be migrated over to the new forum since it was just created this year unless if Cade doesn't use the same email address for both sites which I'm sure that he does... :)
  • Options
    Thanks @lisasc360 The main question was should I continue posting here or should I, we create a new thread with Castles on AHQ because this thread will be migrated over to the new forum anyway.

zHFU9ZD.png

• Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,349 EA Community Manager
    All the individual screenshot threads created over the last 2 years should move without issues so you can keep posting here or just wait for the thread to move, up to you! :)
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    edited February 20
    Thanks! @EA_Cade πŸ‘
    Gv6KoX2.gif
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member

I made a small park using the castle fence and wall fringe thingie.
    W8gO2MC.png
    N1lnHLK.png
    KN5N6k7.png