Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🌟 Cape Albacore World Collaboration - Completed!

Comments

• Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    @soocoolsim - Love the combo of the bell and waves for rooftop deco! Great landscaping and incorporation of statues. Love that there are lots of options for placing both urns and tombstones. Great building shape and style. And, of course, who doesn't love an adventure?

@texansky - Love all the team color shirts - great idea! Unfortunately, they were replaced with those magazine racks in my game, though that could a plus - sports enthusiasts doing more reading! :smiley: Love that you lined up the front door with the walk - so convenient for visiting! It's got the dark bar image with no windows that adds to the ambience. Nice!
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited January 20
    @soocoolsim
    I see that F72 has already been claimed by @ciane

I would like to claim C47 / 40 x 40 / Community (Live Show Venue) / 47 Clownfish Court

Since I haven't played the performance careers far enough to qualify for a live show venue, this will take a little research. :blush:

As far as I can tell, all of the lots on Cape Albacore are either finished or have been claimed.
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    ciane wrote: Β»
    I would like:

F72 / 15 x 30 / Residential / 72 Spotted Seal Walk

please and thank you.

I got the other lots installed, but haven't looked around much yet.

Thanks @ciane, your claim has been noted. Enjoy! :)
  • Options
    texansky wrote: Β»
    @soocoolsim
    I see that F72 has already been claimed by @ciane

I would like to claim C47 / 40 x 40 / Community (Live Show Venue) / 47 Clownfish Court

Since I haven't played the performance careers far enough to qualify for a live show venue, this will take a little research. :blush:

As far as I can tell, all of the lots on Cape Albacore are either finished or have been claimed.

Thanks @texansky , your claim has been noted. Enjoy! :)

Yes, that's currently the last open claim for CA. There are several builds in progress which folks are still aiming to complete. There is just one lot the builder hasn't been able to upload because of launcher problems and I'm waiting for her to confirm whether she will release it or still try.
  • Options
    Name of build: fancy double wide
    Map reference for your claim: F70 / 15 x 30 / Residential / 70 Porpoise Walk
    Download link to your build: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9576970

Fancy Double Wide is an unusual mobile home @ciane . Great layout. Link added to page 1. Well done! :D
  • Options
    texansky wrote: Β»
    Paddy's Sports Bar

Paddy O'Brien opened this bar for sports enthusiasts everywhere. Grab a cold one, sit back, and watch the game! No game? No problem! There are plenty more things to do. Darts, pool, foosball, ice hockey, free throws, dancing, watching the band, drinking, and dining are all available.

NOTE: There is a piece of half wall in the top left of the picture that doesn't belong. It was removed before the build was uploaded to my studio on the Exchange.
    Created for the Cape Albacore Collaboration to be placed at 78 Walrus Walk.
    (details - pictures - download link)

Sims 3 Exchange Link: Paddys Sports Bar.Sim3Pack

Sims will have lots of fun with all the activities at Paddys Sports Bar @texansky . Link added to page 1. Well done! :D
  • Options
    edited January 20
    Completed Build Submission Form

Name of build: Lakeview Oasis
    Map reference for your claim: B27 / 40 x 40 / Residential / 27 Blue Cod Avenue
    Download link to your build: https://thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9577012
    Link to additional screenshots: https://photos.app.goo.gl/b8N3cWuz1GUPMseQA
    Lovely home perfect for a large family including 4+ bathrooms, 5 bedrooms. Large indoor/outdoor pool, garage, gym and bathroom on ground level. Main level includes open concept living / kitchen / dining, study and in-law / butler suite. Upper level includes primary bedroom suite, nursery, double kids bedroom, teen bedroom and laundry room. Landscaped yard with enclosed pool / BBQ patio, playground, and music gazebo.

5jwbbtm1zs2k.jpg
    Custard and floor plans
    tdhyb2g3e1bc.jpg
    b2cvid3vlc0w.jpg
    zzsdt1n38ueq.jpg
    3xfzt2qy5aob.jpg
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Options
    fatness1974fatness1974 Posts: 133 Member
    edited January 20
    All the lots are claimed so just waiting for the finish uploads and then we are done. It's wonderful and yet a touch sad... πŸ˜ͺ I want to say thank you to everyone who participated and allowing me to share in the experience. It has been rewarding and challenging. This has been A great supportive group, cheers to you all! 🐸🐸🐸🐸 🐸🐸🐸🐸🍻πŸ₯‚πŸΎ
  • Options
    @soocoolsim - I love the overall shape and color. The way you tied the roof lines together is interesting and I'll hopefully get to play around with idea sometime in the future. I particularly love the blue-green color - my favorite! I like that you placed band instruments in the gazebo giving it more playability. The rooms are roomy are laid out nicely. Interesting indoor outdoor pool!

I've finished my last build and just have to playtest and tweak now.
  • Options
    edited January 20
    Name of build: Livin Tiny
    Map reference for your claim: F72 / 15 x 30 / Residential / 72 Spotted Seal Walk
    Download link to your build: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9577044

Cover picture:
    roof_up_original.jpg

EXEMPT Custard - Vanilla game!

And that's my last one. I did have to delete more old stuff from my studio, so probably no more uploads in the future from me unless I am really inspired to share.
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,147 Member
    Wow, so much I had to catch up on and place in game. I need to finish up my beach house and roller coaster park - almost done with both of them.

@IdahoGal65 , Great job on your Cape Albacore Equestrian Center. You filled in the surrounding areas around the rabbit hole so nicely with a great layout. I like how you matched up the other building exteriors with the Equestrian Center. Looks like plenty of stable space for horses and I like that you added horseshoes too. Great lot! :)

@ciane, Nice curb appeal on your Fancy Double Wide and so spacious on the inside of the home. Great that there’s extra sleeping space in the garage/barn. :)

And nice to have one of the mobile homes get some yard space with your Tiny Living home. Cool idea to "moo" the sun spot and the clock for a different look (I almost thought it was a clock I didn't have, haha). I might have to steal that idea, lol. :)

@texansky, Paddy’s Sports Bar is so spacious inside with so much to do on both levels. I like how it’s sport themed, that there's a big screen TV and how you placed all the shirts hanging up to look like sports jerseys! :)

@soocoolsim, What a great looking cemetery and funeral home with beautiful and serene landscaping. And it’s so nicely laid out on the grounds and the interiors, and very realistic looking--it even has a little gardening shed in the corner. And what a neat idea to have a portrait painting on the easel to simulate a memorial service along with a podium and that you included places for the urns to sit. I sent my sim on the hidden crypt adventure – that was very clever how you set that all up. I’ve never done one before, I guess I should try it one day, lol. My sim collected all the treasures, however, I made a mistake along the way and got a little burned up, haha....I won’t say what happened for those that may still want to do the adventure. Great job on everything! :)

And Lakeview Oasis is a beautiful family home! I like the architecture, the exterior color scheme and the multiple balcony areas. Cool idea you had on the middle part of the roofing! And what a unique indoor/outdoor pool and seahorse tank (with bubbles even). I love the looks of the gazebo, the outdoor kitchen, that you were able to fit in a gym, an extra bathroom and a locker space on the ground floor. Great furnishings and decor of all the rooms, especially the master with that beautiful feature wall. Nice home! :)
  • Options
    All the lots are claimed so just waiting for the finish uploads and then we are done. It's wonderful and yet a touch sad... πŸ˜ͺ I want to say thank you to everyone who participated and allowing me to share in the experience. It has been rewarding and challenging. This has been A great supportive group, cheers to you all! 🐸🐸🐸🐸 🐸🐸🐸🐸🍻πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

I'm so happy you enjoyed this collab @fatness1974 ! Thank you for your participation! As maps are completed, I will start creating footage for the closing showcase video. In the meantime we can all enjoy the existing builds and look forward to others to come. :D
  • Options
    Name of build: Livin Tiny
    Map reference for your claim: F72 / 15 x 30 / Residential / 72 Spotted Seal Walk
    Download link to your build: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9577044

And that's my last one. I did have to delete more old stuff from my studio, so probably no more uploads in the future from me unless I am really inspired to share.

Livin Tiny is a very cute build and fits perfectly in the mobile home area. I really love that you split the lot up with the two structures and were also able to add a garden and other activities. Link added to page 1. Well done!

Thank you very much for your participation in this collab @ciane . We hope you, and others, will continue to pop in as the final lots are rolled out. :D
  • Options
    Thank you @ciane and @Sandraelle for your lovely comments on Lakeview Oasis. I must admit being quite happy to finally getting this wrapped up... was dragging my feet (well hands lol) on getting the decor done for way too long. :D

Sandy, the cemetery was a blast to create. So sorry your sim got singed. A good soaking beforehand might be helpful to other adventurers... just a little clue ha ha.
  • Options
    And another milestone reached... Map F is now completed! Well done everyone! :D

9354k8zdyr05.jpg
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Wow soooo many fabulous new additions to Cape Albacore!!!

@fatness1974 , Primrose Park is a great place for our sims to spend a relaxing day in pretty surroundings. <3

@IdahoGal65 , I haven't had the chance to add the Equestrian Center to my game yet, but from looking at the picture this lot is very well laid out and has everything a horsey person needs 🐎 Well done!

@ciane , Fancy Double Wide and Tiny Livin' finish off the Trailer Park beautifully. What a lovely idea to have 2 tiny homes on one lot with a garden in between. Looking forward to taking a closer look in game. :D

@texansky , Paddy's Sports Bar looks like another fun venue for our sims ... it is going to be very handy for occupants of the trailer park who don't fancy cooking or want to watch the footie in company while getting juiced close to home ;)

@soocoolsim , very much looking forward to checking out the awesome Cemetery & Funeral Home and Lakeview Oasis your latest gorgeous home. They both look amazing as always! πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ§‘

I'm still having a few problems with downloading from the exchange and getting into everyone's studio seems to work for me only sporadically at the moment. Hope it'll get sorted soon.

PS: Thanks to your constant updates of download links on the first page @soocoolsim I've been able to make a start installing the new lots :)

• Options
    IdahoGal65IdahoGal65 Posts: 85 Member

Yes! This is my first time working in a collaboration, and I really enjoyed it. So much fun and such helpful and supportive people!
  • Options
    edited January 21

Name of build: Mystic Fortunes

Map Ref: 63 Sea Horse Boulevard, Lot #E63

7pba3ui2asoe.png

This secluded fortune teller's caravan includes the opportunity to practice with a crystal ball and also learn the alchemy skill.
    EA rabbit hole adapted for Cape Albacore.

Custard

z6ajwkojy7rx.png

• Options

Name of build: Stingray Emporium

Map Ref: 43 Clownfish Court, Lot #C43

ff9a3j534r2a.png

74ux0ola7iuu.png

There is plenty of entertainment at the Stingray Emporium for book lovers, film enthusiasts (mini cinema) and geeks who can browse the nerd shop, use the computers and have fun at the arcade.
    Flats for our hard working NPCs available on the first floor.
    EA's rabbit hole 'Serenity Bookstore and Spa' from Starlight Shores adapted for Cape Albacore

Custard
    wfsexf4jbzi0.png

• Options
    edited January 21
    @Hidehi, Love the looks of Mystic Fortunes and great there's now a place for sims to get their fortune told and and practice their alchemy skills.

And Stingray Emporium looks like it has lots of activities there, and even some flats too!

Two more great additions to this world. Still have to DL them for a closer look. :)
  • Options
    Completed Build Submission Form

Name of build: Skipjack Cove

Map reference for your claim: 10 Skipjack Tuna Trail (Map A, #10)

Download link to your build: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9577146

Download link to pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/r5Ehe6cS1xmCbHtv8

A family that loves water activities will love this secluded beach home at 10 Skipjack Tuna Trail featuring a large deck with a fishing pier, a boat dock with two boats, a trampoline, an outdoor kitchen, outdoor seating, chess and multiple balcony decks. Once inside you’ll see the great room has lots of windows to capture the ocean view. There are 4 bedrooms (primary, teen girl room, a boys’ room and a girl nursery), 4 bathrooms, a laundry room and a loft area that overlooks the great room. Out front there’s also a bike shed for the family to store their bikes. Everything is upgraded. (Note: there's quite a bit of store content on this lot, including the accessories for a baby.)

3Mpt5wt.jpg

A few pictures of the bedrooms that I didn't include in the Exchange photos:
    lcs0vok8wvmt.png

xz03rigbtdzy.png

26wyemukatsw.png

r6m93ptfwnjl.png

Custard check
    6VG5rd3.png
  • Options
    fatness1974fatness1974 Posts: 133 Member
    edited January 21
    @Sandraelle I am loving that coral wall color. really nice lot!
    @Hidehi yay! 2 more. I like the way you did the alchemy station!
    I'm currently building in Grey Meadows by Quailhog. I am doing a dark and moody Tudor style house and that world seemed right for it. Sometimes his lots are a bit wonky though. If you guys haven't checked this one out, it is a really cool world especially for supernatural sims
  • Options
    Thank you @fatness1974. That coral was a bold choice so I'm glad you like it. :)
  • Options

@Sandraelle with Skipjack Cove you have created another most amazing home for Cape Albacore !! It fits beautifully into the landscape and is superbly decorated inside and out. By the way I absolutely adore the baby's room! πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘
    I'm just a little worried about my sims bouncing too hard on the trampoline ... they may get catapulted straight into the ocean πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Options
    Hidehi wrote: Β»

@Sandraelle with Skipjack Cove you have created another most amazing home for Cape Albacore !! It fits beautifully into the landscape and is superbly decorated inside and out. By the way I absolutely adore the baby's room! πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘
    I'm just a little worried about my sims bouncing too hard on the trampoline ... they may get catapulted straight into the ocean πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Aww, thank you so much @Hidehi. Yeah, that's what I first thought of when I put the trampoline there. But my simmies were able to jump on it ok. Of course I probably didn't test it long enough, so hopefully no catastrophes happen. :D