Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 177 Member
    Chapter 42: Mind The Gap is out, Julia is home for Winterfest and not quite feeling ready to meet Paul's friends for New Year's.

11-24-23_9_04_28-pm.jpg
    generation5juliapaul.png
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    Chapter Eighteen: Next Chapter

Kressida’s birthday arrives and it is nearly time for Hattie to pass on the mantle as Caretaker. As she embarks on adulthood, she begins to question her father.

qplhghvht1ix.jpeg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    new chapter
    wd8DXBX.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited December 2023
    I've noticed that many well established stories have chapters that get longer and longer and then the author realises that subdividing them into segments and posting more frequently works better...that is a strategy I'm going to use for the immediate future.

August 13th 1966. The beginning of the end of one of the most important people in Sim City and it all starts with a request for a phone number. The Trigger Effect, Downfall Part 1

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2023/12/chapter-213-trigger-effect-downfall-pt-1.html

uzi2Jjm.png
  • Options
    Chapter Nineteen: The Benefactor

The mastermind behind everything reveals himself to Hattie late one night.

qq0hp94cnnb3.jpeg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Chapter Twenty: Late Nights to Generations

Generation IV comes to a close with a visit from some old faces as Hattie passes the baton to Kressida.

aevdju5sughy.jpeg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i had a lot of thinking time today. because the update is just now downloading. to give you a idea how long it took well the sun was up now its dark. opps forgot the point of the post someone asked me if i would be restarting the benders ealier today or maybe yesterday. at first i wanted to start new and i was going too. even mada a new couple just 1 problem the babies werent his. s yes i will be starting them again like i said before their the only ones i know who have more drama than me. love them
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,771 Member
    Merry Xmas to all Creative Corner regulars <3
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    @SnowBnuuy merry Christmas!! 🎄❤️
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I have done a festive chapter to bridge Generation IV that finished on Wednesday and Generation V that officially begins on Wednesday 27th. This part features Kressida taking on the mantle from her mother in a mystical Snowflake Day story. I hope you enjoy!

Generation V: Snowflake Day Special

Screenshot-18-2.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    The fifth generation begins today! Follow Kressida as she seeks to bring a better quality of life from cradle to grave to Sunset Valley. I love the Generations EP so this was one I was very much looking forward to getting to in my Sims Through The Ages challenge! I hope you enjoy <3

Generation V Chapter One: The New Generation

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    happy new year. i know its not for a few more days but for the first time in almost 25 yrs i'll be working well not when new yrs actually happens. i'll be hiding under my bed then. i hate fireworks.
  • Options
    NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    edited December 2023
    Now that I'm back able to play Sims, I have remembered that the hardest part of writing is starting writing. I keep overthinking my founder and what I want aer backstory and voice to be and the vibes I want the run to have (whatever that even means) and I don't know how to just... bite the bullet and do it! I haven't even began gameplay because I'm so paralyzed by nerves! Aaaah!!
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
  • Options
    @NoWindows that sounds equally exciting and terrifying/frustrating!! Are you more of a story led or gameplay led? When I’m frozen I tend to jump into gameplay and see where it leads and focus on the writing when I have the screenshots to back me up. I also make many versions of the save file so if I want to change something I can go back in time 😂
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    The last Evergreen update of 2023! I wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to anyone who has read, commented, shared, and just generally enjoyed The Evergreen Legacy. When I started it in February I had no idea it would come this far and am so excited to see what 2024 brings. I hope you all have a wonderful new year <3

Generation V Chapter Two Part I: The Proposal

Kressida and Billy's relationship is moving forward and Hattie will be there every step of the way.

Screenshot-68.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    cricketsmooncricketsmoon Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey everyone! I'm back from my holiday break. I hope everyone had a good holiday!!
    Chapters 1.12-1.14 are out on my wordpress! www.cricketsmoon.wordpress.com :) Happy new year!
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Happy New Year, everyone!
  • Options
    Happy new year lovelies!! 🩷✨
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Happy New Year Everyone!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options