Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,286 Member
    Two more chapters of Box of Chocolates are up 2.59 Free Time and 2.60 High School
    image.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    It could be a second draft or a 2.0.

yeah? I was worried it would be silly to release it again even if its a little different.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I had a question because I'm struggling a bit. It feels Awkward to come back to the forums after being gone so long just to ask a silly question...

I want to go back to writing my matriarch challenge. I've lost track of the story because it's been so long and my life has been scattered all over the place. Is it wrong to just.... rewrite it a bit.? Using the same screenshots and general storyline. But like ... a second draft until I catch up to where I was so that I can figure out what I was doing and get a more cohesive story?

that's sort of what I'm doing with this 4 rewrite of Swanson SimLit the first generation got to Gen 5 the 2nd time got to Gen 7 Chapter 20+ and then the third time I got to the Gen 7 and the chapter before 7.11 College chapter. I can't remember what I wrote for Tony's open speech of the Henry and the meatball's riddles so I'm had to make a new one.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Officially setting up gen 3's couple in Box of Chocolates 2.61 Foundations.

ZjSgAMG.png
    image.png
  • Options
    How's everyone doing today?

Recently I posted more chapters to my legacy story. If you're interested in the story, you may click the link in my signature and go to the page containing the stories for each generation.

just about finished uploading pictures for Interlude 7.5 Henry's Story. I just need to look up someone's name, because they made 2 sims for this chapter origonally. The chapter I already had written trying to remember what I had embroided with new stuff

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    new chapter finally

aPEvRi6.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    One more chapter - finally got around to writing that spa outing chapter with just Christa and Mariam. 2.62
    image.png
  • Options
    BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    Babytime! I think I can call this challenge officially started haha.
    Found here, if you want to see the little one 💜

https://simsbabyx.wordpress.com/2023/10/16/beckett-babies-3/
  • Options
    Career Day comes around again in Box of Chocolates 2.63 Future Pathttps://museurania462371994.wordpress.com/2023/10/16/box-of-chocolates-2-63-future-path/

Does anyone else think it's strange the criminal career is represented at Career Day? Seems like a bold move to recruit so openly. But what if they pretend they're businessmen to get past the school board? ;) Like the one in this chapter...
    image.png
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,918 Member
    New update 🩷Chapter Four: Frida's Fire

Hattie's attempts at balancing her passions with her duties results in her combining her relationship with her newfound friendships and taking both to a new level.

Screenshot-129.jpg
    Gen-7-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    @Sims4MagicalTales did you see my last chapter "Henry's Story" ?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    There's a mini-family reunion in the latest chapter of Box of Chocolates 2.64 Time Marches On

rdm6h55.png
    image.png
  • Options
    for most of the afternoon I been fidling with Sims 4 Studio mostly and just got on the blender half of the trying to figure it out
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    i'm had been trying to learn to use blender because I needed to change an right-hand mug to left hand
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,557 Member
    edited October 2023
    Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well and there's so many interesting projects I see going on here I hardly have time to check them all out.

Anyways...as my own story has progressed it's become more of a project with supplementary material. The historical research I'm doing, particularly with the fashion and decor of the 1960s is really interesting to me and I do get asked occasionally for cc advice or advice on the clothing of that decade by people doing the Decades Challenge and usually I can't remember where I found all the cc! But in producing some lookbooks for the 200th chapter event I've gone a step further and have created a special blog that covers all of that PLUS links to the cc. You won't find any of the regular characters there: These are all "models" showing off the outfits, presented in the format of a fashion magazine or catalogue with the links listed below. I'll give you a sneak preview of the next blog entry...

qR9ingL.jpg

The aim is to create the most authentic 1960s lookbook for the Sims 4. Every picture you'll see is based on a real photograph from that era. I hope it will be a handy resource for your Decades Challenge games or else something you might like to check out for a bit of fun.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/kelloggjkellogg
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    I fingally figured it out!
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    New chapter!!
    Ls9ZIN4.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif