Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    I love your Barbie, Ken and their house! Turned out great.

Sea Glass Cove looks lovely.

Thank you so much @illusie! Glad to see you pop in and hope all is well with you. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Red Lantern Lookout, 10/15/2023
    Built at 65 Mahi-Mahi Point, Cape Albacore (a world collaboration), Map E, Lot #65
    Cape Albacore info: https://tinyurl.com/CapeAlbacore

My 2nd build for the Cape Albacore World. :)

Red Lantern Lookout was an old lighthouse that had a small one-story home attached that was in disrepair and had only one bedroom. The property was recently purchased and has undergone a massive renovation with a second story added on and updated with a modernized style.

The lighthouse section now contains family spaces, which consists of the dining room on the main floor, a reading nook on the 2nd floor and an art studio on the top floor. The top deck of the lighthouse boasts magnificent views and includes a telescope.

On the main floor, you’re welcomed to a spacious sitting room that’s open to the kitchen and family room, with great views of the water. Also on this floor is the dining room (in the lighthouse), a kitchen pantry and a powder room.

The new 2nd floor features a reading nook (in the lighthouse), the primary en-suite bedroom, two children’s bedrooms (one for a boy and one for a girl) with a jack and jill bathroom, and a laundry room.

This property is a fisherman’s paradise. Besides fishing, the new boat dock contains various watercrafts and a pier for lounging. Also outdoors, you’ll find a fire pit, a swing set, an outdoor shower, a fish cleaning station and two bicycles. The old, detached workshop has been converted to a home gym and entertainment space. Everything is upgraded.

FYI—You'll need to have the Sky High Roller Coaster set installed for it look right, as I used the coaster supports on my lighthouse.

pY2bamL.jpg

Inspiration house:
    SOtlcDp.jpg

Custard Check:
    lAAzcL0.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Red Lantern Lookout is a lovely renovated family lighthouse home! :) You have reflected your inspiration picture very well! Very nice exterior design and great lighthouse tower. The dock and ships area is great! Very nice gym workshop. The interior furnishing and layout are lovely! Very nice blue and white colours. The design and furnishing of the kids bedrooms are very great. Very lovely living areas :)
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    rosemow wrote: »
    Red Lantern Lookout is a lovely renovated family lighthouse home! :) You have reflected your inspiration picture very well! Very nice exterior design and great lighthouse tower. The dock and ships area is great! Very nice gym workshop. The interior furnishing and layout are lovely! Very nice blue and white colours. The design and furnishing of the kids bedrooms are very great. Very lovely living areas :)

Thank you so much @rosemow!! I always appreciate your detailed feedback. :)
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Red lantern lookout is a stunning build!
  • Options
    illusie wrote: »
    Red lantern lookout is a stunning build!

@illusie, Thank you so much!!! <3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Red Lantern Lookout is fantastic, very realistic looking and I love the blue interiors, very nautical :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Red Lantern Lookout is fantastic, very realistic looking and I love the blue interiors, very nautical :)

Thank you so much @masajo!! <3
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Parkway Fuel Depot, 10/19/2023
    Built at 30 Blue Marlin Parkway (Map C, Lot #30), Cape Albacore (a world collaboration)

Running low on gas? Need some food for your tummy? If so, stop by our downtown location for a pit stop to ‘fill-er up’. Besides car service, you can order food from the counter to eat in or grab some snacks or drinks from our vending machines and snack counter. The popcorn machine is always filled up with freshly popped popcorn! Feel free to play a tune on the jukebox or browse our books and supplies. Visit our service garage to practice your car fixer upper skills. And if the mood strikes, you can also do some dumpster diving (no judging!). Public restrooms are conveniently located outside. Plumbing is upgraded.

GDuelTO.jpg

3TaQuev.jpg

Custard Check:
    5E5k10N.png

• Options
    Lighthouse Landing, 11/04/2023
    Built at 6 Barracuda Highway, Cape Albacore (a world collaboration), Map A, Lot #6

This charming family home sits near the main lighthouse in Cape Albacore. It features 3 bedrooms, 2-½ bathrooms, an open concept main living space, a fireplace, a screened-in porch, a game room, a mudroom and a cozy den on the 3rd level. Sims will enjoy spending time outside in the beautiful backyard with all the flowers, a green house, a covered gazebo to paint in and a children’s play area. There are also multiple balconies to take in the beautiful scenery. Everything is upgraded. (Note: this house contains quite a bit of store content, including the SwiftGro Gardening Station.)

bmhLsfN.jpg

Custard Check:
    zXvVnFL.png
  • Options
    Lighthouse Landing is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design and great sitting balconies and rocking chairs porch. The greenhouse is pretty and very nice art painting gazebo. The flowers garden areas are lovely! Very nice outdoors dining patio. The interior furnishings and the layout are lovely! The kitchen, dining and living room areas are very nice. Very nice bedrooms designs and colours. The games room is great and lovely den to enjoy watching tv or using the computer.

Parkway Fuel Depot is a great garage, fuel and foodstop build! :) The design and layout are great! Very nice area to fill up cars with fuel and great yellow and red colours. The old truck, tyres and dumpster area is great! Very lovely furnishing of the interior vending machines, snack counter, snowcones and popcorn maker area. The garage mechanics area is great!
  • Options
    @rosemow, thank you for your very detailed review of my latest two lots. I always appreciate that you take the time to comment on everything and notice all the little details. Thanks again for stopping by and hope you are doing well. :)
  • Options
    Very realistic work with Parkway Fuel Depot, love the repair/workshop <3 Lighthouse Landing is stunning both inside and out, very beautiful and classy interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Woot, about time I dropped by your showcase thread @Sandraelle ! First... thank you so much for again participating both on the planning team and as a creator for our new Cape Albacore collaboration. It's great to see the world taking shape.

So first up... Sea Glass Cove. I really love the colour scheme you chose for this home Sandy! It's pretty as a picture with the darling decor and landscaping inside and out. That gardening nook really calls to me all nicely tucked away. :D

Then onto the Red Lantern Lookout which is such a great representation of your inspiration. You integrated this home beautifully into the surroundings and that 'fish cleaning' station is a cool feature. Love the coastal interior decor with the shiplap and pretty blue and white palette. The master bedroom looks like a lovely retreat and the lighthouse feature is the icing on top. I really like how you decorated and coloured the console table area incl the decor, flowers and wall plates.

Parkway Fuel Depot looks so realistic with your usual attention to detail, use of signage, colours and decor inside and out. Love the colours, layout and activities and quirky inclusions like the old cars. Great use of MOO too!

And getting up-to-date with Lighthouse Landing which is another perfect home for a family. Love the colour scheme and impeccable decor throughout. The garden at the back with the beautiful flowers, greenhouse and gazebo is a paradise.

Each of your creations fit so well into Cape Albacore or indeed any other world. Looking forward to more! <3:D
  • Options
    @soocoolsim, Aww, thank you so much for your lovely reviews of my Cape Albacore contributions. It's been fun working on this collab with you and I look forward to creating more builds. :)<3
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Very realistic work with Parkway Fuel Depot, love the repair/workshop <3 Lighthouse Landing is stunning both inside and out, very beautiful and classy interiors :)

Thank you so much @masajo! I very much appreciate that you take the time to post such lovely comments. :) Thanks for visiting!
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    The Rusty Scupper, 11/14/2023
    Built at 80 Red Snapper Strand, 30x20, Cape Albacore (a world collaboration)

Not your typical looking disco, but it was created for the coastal town, Cape Albacore, lol. This small town disco club is just the place for party goers to escape to for dancing, drinking or playing games. You’ll most likely be greeted by a bouncer at the door at this two level establishment located on The Strand. There are two professional bars, two self-service beer kegs, billiards, darts, arcade games, a bubble bar, a dance floor with special effects and public restrooms. When the weather is nice, sims can head to the outdoor patio and grab some beer, play some music or sit around the fire pit. Free parking and bike racks available for your convenience. Plumbing is upgraded.

wL0KjE9.jpg
    RmEFy7i.png
  • Options
    The Rusty Scupper is a great disco club! :) Very nice exterior design and great outdoors dining patio. The interior furnishing is lovely. Very nice dancing, arcade machines and bar counter areas. The layout of each level is great. The dance floor lights effects are very nice!
  • Options
    The Rusty Scupper is a fantastic disco club, love all the lighting on the upper floor, you've really captured the disco vibe here :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @masajo. Appreciate you taking the time to stop by and post comments. :):)
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Seagull Point, 11/26/2023
    Built at 19 Snow Crab Court, 40x40, Cape Albacore (a world collaboration)

Another build for Cape Albacore. A nice family home with all the modern comforts consisting of 4 bedrooms (the primary suite, a nursery, and 2 bedrooms for a boy child and a teen girl), 3 full bathrooms and 2 half baths.

The main floor has a living room with a fireplace that’s open to the kitchen and the formal dining room; double French doors in the LR lead out to the porch with an outdoor kitchen. Also on this floor is the primary suite, a small office, a butler’s pantry with wine storage, the powder room, and the laundry/mud room.

The side-access 2 car garage features a work out space along with an art easel, a half bath and has an additional garage door with access to the pool area. There’s also a boat and trailer in the driveway.

Upstairs you’ll find a spacious family room that’s open to the below living area and sits in-between the bedrooms and other bathrooms. The nursery and the child’s room share a bathroom and the teen girl room shares the main 2nd floor bathroom.

The family will want to spend lots of time outdoors with a pool, hot tub, ping pong table, playground equipment (including a sand box and a water slip and slide).

No cc and everything is upgraded.

ZNjocKs.jpg

Custard Check
    pC7AeBP.png

• Options
    Seagull Point is a lovely family home! @Sandraelle :) Very nice exterior design and great roofcovered front porch for resting on the rocking chairs. The pool, outdoors dining and games patio is very nice,and great kids play area. The interior furnishing is lovely! Very nice design of each area and room, and calming white, blue, and black colours. The fireplace sitting, reading and watching tv area is very nice. The bedrooms are lovely.
  • Options
    Thank you very much @rosemow!!! You are so sweet! :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited November 2023
    The Rusty Scrupper is such a cool take on a disco Sandy! Love the rustic charm outside and the fun activities inside. Lots of fun for our sims! 😀

And my goodness, Seagull Point is so gorgeous in game! Your decorating is superb as usual and it’s so difficult choosing a fav room since all so well done. I’m quite partial to the girls and boys room, and the elegant colours of the main suite and open concept living / kitchen / dining area. But all the other rooms are so well thought out and decorated too. Love the circular table and the build-ins. Beautifully landscaped and planned outdoors as well. Fantastic home for an established family. Well done! 😀🌟
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    The Rusty Scrupper is such a cool take on a disco Sandy! Love the rustic charm outside and the fun activities inside. Lots of fun for our sims! 😀

And my goodness, Seagull Point is so gorgeous in game! Your decorating is superb as usual and it’s so difficult choosing a fav room since all so well done. I’m quite partial to the girls and boys room, and the elegant colours of the main suite and open concept living / kitchen / dining area. But all the other rooms are so well thought out and decorated too. Love the circular table and the build-ins. Beautifully landscaped and planned outdoors as well. Fantastic home for an established family. Well done! 😀🌟

@soocoolsim, Thanks so much for your lovely comments on both of my builds. Glad you liked them. :) Was thinking of making a family for this home, but not sure, lol.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top