Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

1919293949597...Next

Comments

• Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited February 15
    Well thank you very much @masajo, @rosemow and @soocoolsim! I really enjoyed building them and sad that we are coming to the end of the collaboration. Thanks again for your lovely comments. :):):)
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    edited February 25
    Here's a collaboration I did with @soocoolsim for the Cape Albacore Collab. Soocoolsim created the building shells and I did the landscaping and I did all of the interior decor.

Dolphin Cottages, 2/25/2024
    26 Dolphin Drive (Cape Albacore)

Download link to your build: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9580965

Download link to pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/njGZqxzSL7n4EgBr9

Dolphin Cottages is a small community of homes for Cape Albacore with lots of amenities for residents. Besides the community buildings on the lot, there are four separate cottage homes with fenced-in yards.

Amenities on the property include an indoor pool with restrooms, a game room, a laundry room, a gym, a party room, a library with computers, a movie theater, a playground, a soccer field and community gardens.

o7dnywwd97wl.png

Cottages: Two homes are completely furnished and ready for your sim(s) to move in. The choices are a 2 bedroom/2 bath or a 1 bedroom/1-½ bath. (See the notes section below regarding move-in.)

The other two homes are currently set up to house a total of four NPCs, with one of the NPC homes designed like a small apartment building consisting of three homes accessed through a community foyer.

Or there’s always the option of designing your own space by modifying one of the NPC homes. You’ll just need to remove the hidden room markers from whichever one you’re going to modify.

Cottage pictures:
    1zlqv7llysz0.png

fxmab0ch6y6g.png

w4by6y50j4dv.png

q2q2r655dc4b.png

qljuzfavcnll.png

akxu7ymi86ov.png

5sbzlkpg0oad.png

crdem5ku5e5j.png

Community Buildings:
    wc2fldkd6hxg.png

mu6c6u4n0wa3.png

dtahsuq6nwqq.png

p92n6yjtva3e.png

o5ydrddxjih5.png

wh8ud5sjveun.png

1m87grf2s5x4.png

bfw7e6h5if7j.png

tnfgu76v5a8a.png

Notes:

*Whichever home you select for your sim(s), you’ll probably want to set it as the front door and to lock it to just your sims (you’ll do this in buy/build mode by doing a ‘shift+click’ on the door and select ‘lock’, etc). For the furnished home you don’t choose to live in, you’ll want to place hidden room markers (found in buydebug) in all the rooms and ‘shift+click’ on the front door to make it an NPC door and it will serve as another NPC home.

*Since there are hidden markers on the lot, this restricts you from making changes to areas within the lot. But if you’d like to add/delete windows, move/add plants, etc or delete/recolor items, you will need to type ‘testingcheatsenabled true’ in cheat box, then ‘RestrictBuildBuyinBuildings off’ to allow you to make changes to the lot.

*As usual, all the plumbing and TV’s/computers are upgraded.

cv9vf20yp91b.png
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Wonderful building together with you @Sandraelle ! I enjoyed doing the shells and landscaping and your interior design skills are amazing as usual. Love the layout, patterns and colours you used. Looking forward to our next collab! :smiley:
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wonderful building together with you @Sandraelle ! I enjoyed doing the shells and landscaping and your interior design skills are amazing as usual. Love the layout, patterns and colours you used. Looking forward to our next collab! :smiley:

Thank you @soocoolsim! Yep I totally enjoy it too and hope there's another collab in the future. :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Dolphin Cottages is a very lovely collaboration between you both! @Sandraelle and @soocoolsim :) The design and layout are very great! It is a very detailed and lovely community. Very lovely furnishing of each of the homes and the community buildings.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Dolphin Cottages is a very lovely collaboration between you both! @Sandraelle and @soocoolsim :) The design and layout are very great! It is a very detailed and lovely community. Very lovely furnishing of each of the homes and the community buildings.

Thank you @rosemow!! :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Beautiful collab work with Dolphin Cottages, both interiors and exteriors are absolutely gorgeous :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top