Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Appaloosa County

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Chapter 2: River Village Immigrants
    Year 1 – February

Kanoa and Jazlyn Parrott divorced. To get enough money for Kanoa to find his own place to live, they had to sell a lot of stuff. The first floor is now empty and they also sold a lot of what they had downstairs. He left with 22.000§ and the car, she has got 2.730§. If Jazlyn will be able to afford keeping the large home at one income, remains to be seen. The divorce agreement state, that in case she sells the house, she will have to split the current sales value (84.400§) with Kanoa. That will also be the case if she marries another man.

The sofa arrangement and TV, is now located downstairs. Just as everything at the first floor, the conservatory interior was sold.

NWCeMu0.jpg

Kanoa bought a small simple home at Ednamary Way 6, across the street from the Town Plaza. He might have found cheaper and better in the county, but did not want to move outside the town borders.

Kanoa’s new house at Ednamary Way

9cPBxH1.jpg

John and Myra made love for the first time since their marriage.

zhUKQ7N.jpg

Japanese family madness

vhoTABx.jpg

Greg Preston visited Jazlyn and Ethan. Spending some time watching TV with the boy.

rtKF0o8.jpg

Editorial: The divorce was autonomously, but as I could not see them continue to share the same house, I forced Kanoa to leave the household and find another home, did it within the current family budget. As oppose to, when they move autonomously and get some town support from the game.

M26pwKa.jpg

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

Looks like Jazlyn got cheated. He gets §22,000 AND the car. She gets a barely livable home, and she has to give him half the value if she sells or if she remarries even if she doesn't sell the home. Her lawyer was a useless lump!
  • Options
    texansky wrote: »
    Looks like Jazlyn got cheated. He gets §22,000 AND the car. She gets a barely livable home, and she has to give him half the value if she sells or if she remarries even if she doesn't sell the home. Her lawyer was a useless lump!

She came out with a lot more than he did, as long as she does not sell. Its a gamble.

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    edited August 2023

Year 1 – February

Greg Preston went fishing, he caught a 11.14 kg Piranha of very nice quality

WNBQirn.jpg

Botan Nara, Jane Harper and Grace Slick Blanco digging into Appaloosa Avenue Fashion’s extensive book collection

7CEou8q.jpg

While attending a guitar performance by Bertram Bedlington, Jazlyn met Rodney Singleton. Despite the cold, they talked for a long time. She found him to be an attractive, interesting man.

xI9pIZT.jpg

Jane Harper got sick. She had a few bad days, but it was quite harmless. Seems the community have been able to build some immunity towards the known viruses.

0brvtHx.jpg

Hailey has built a strong close relationship with her boss Gavin, if they can become more then best friends remain to be seen.

0qFqzVt.jpg

Everything autonomous.

rS9vMQL.jpg
  • Options

Year 1 – February

Ethan Parrott and Jiro Nara met at the playground outside Appaloosa Avenue Fashion. They spend a great afternoon together.

qoiBVug.jpg

For the first time since their divorce, Jazlyn and Kanoa ran into each other at The Watering Hole. Somehow, there was some mutual attraction left, despite all the really bad stuff they had been through.

0LguelK.jpg

Greg Preston and Myra Frances, went out to dine at The Foxtrot Exclusive.

i1ZX60E.jpg

For the first time Johnny came to visit Norma Dahl, at the Nara family household.

Y5L0azx.jpg

Daichi received a lot of love and affection from daddy.

7w7qutT.jpg

Some people (incl. Benjamin & Sally) got stock in elevator chaos, had to use “reset sim”. Otherwise, everything autonomously.

mSWt9DG.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I just caught up with your posts. Jazlyn and Kanoa getting divorced is probably best for everyone involved. I love the "Japanese family madness" screenshot, it's so dynamic and fun!
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Year 1 – March

Hailey got a full hamper, as she is reluctant to use the laundry, but can’t afford machines, she spend some time doing nothing about the dirty clothes.

SLRgJHK.jpg

Jazlyn started her first oil painting, attempting to make a little extra, on top of what she can earn at the grocery.

ikVStKt.jpg

John Hallett was skating at the Lexington Grounds, while the ice was still strong enough.

34ijkTq.jpg

Jenny Richards bought a new electric guitar and a portable amplifier, preparing a setlist for later performances.

c2gQJud.jpg

Greg Preston and Vera Blackburn got a lot in common, both very devoted to their dog. They met and enjoyed spending time together.

eFAjHLs.jpg

Greg Preston posted a gemstone, getting it cut to a ruby, otherwise everything autonomously.

62 years old Greg Preston is a professional fisherman. His finest catch was a 24.5 km salmon. His best friend is his dog Pongo and amongst humans his former student John Hallett. The total value of his estate is around 55.000§ out of which about 20.000 in cash. He is not very creative, but he is strong and healthy, with general good survival skills.
    Artbreeder Portrait
    lH33MW6.jpg

Post edited by Tamijo on
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Year 1 – March

Although we are now getting close to the middle of march, we still got snow from time to time and it is still very cold. Jenny Richards spot celebrity singer Grace Slick Blanco, she is pregnant again, expecting her third child. Her son is already 13 and the daughter almost 7, so quite a late pregnancy. Grace is 37, so might be her last child.

3q9MVfj.jpg

John Hallett helped Oriole Bird choosing a new dress. Greg was a bit worried on behalf of Myra. Oriole was impressed by John, but he did not take advantage of the situation.

tdiHhmB.jpg

Kenji and Zac got their mess sorted out, after installing a washing machine and dryer in the spare room. Their home is now rather presentable, and they seem to really enjoy each other’s company. None of them has a girl, as it now seems clear Zac lost Sally to Benjamin.

dkGIdFZ.jpg

Benni visited the Singleton household, but felt neglected and took it out on the interior.

xaY7cm5.jpg

As always Norma Dahl took care of the children, every time the Nara parents went out.

fOXLkXL.jpg

Everything autonomously

3c9fQKx.jpg

Post edited by Tamijo on
  • Options

Year 1 – March

Greg Preston needs his moments of solitude, he like cold days where it is often easier to find good spots without people, as the cold tends to keep more people inside.

bBBZMEy.jpg

Myra Frances was hired by Appaloosa Avenue Fashion, a lot of people came by to celebrate her appointment, others call her on the phone to congratulate.

MAjz8mk.jpg

Shina Nara and Norma Dahl understand each other well, they can talk about anything and never disclose their secrets to outsiders.

xelKX3q.jpg

Jane Harper started an oil painting. She has never created a painting before.

OtOOLOV.jpg

Norma Dahl’s boyfriend Johnny Johnson is not the romantic, caring man, he pretends to be. Behind her back he dates other women.

wX65bmS.jpg

Everything autonomously

Time to prepare the gardens for the coming season.

5R6KhRy.jpg