Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited September 2023
    @Sprottenham Oh, and yes, the 'take care of toddler/child mod' (forgot it's actual name right now..) is definately autonomous, and works like a charm..
    Ohhhh my god, this one is a beauty. Already sad about all the hours spend without it. :D

For those interested:
    https://modthesims.info/d/677256/more-toddler-interactions.html
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 727 Member
    Tamijo wrote: »
    @Sprottenham Oh, and yes, the 'take care of toddler/child mod' (forgot it's actual name right now..) is definately autonomous, and works like a charm..
    Ohhhh my god, this one is a beauty. Already sad about all the hours spend without it. :D

For those interested:

I have had no luck with the Children can mod. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Maybe I will try this one. It is by a different creator.
  • Options
    Tamijo wrote: »

For those interested:

I have had no luck with the Children can mod. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Maybe I will try this one. It is by a different creator.

Worked very well for me.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited September 2023
    I'm re-shooting the Legacy with the "revamped Haruo. I think he looks more Asian now.

This may trigger some people but we all know life isn't a bed of roses. Trust me, I heard plenty of the below growing up.

Prologue: “The Seeds of Dissent”
    Vancouver, BC, Canada - 1988

“Why can’t you be intelligent like your Uncle Hidekazu? At least when he studied he got marks that were tops in the province. Every-one’s going to think you’re an idiot. Are you mentally slow that you can’t figure out those questions?”
    vbNgIyp.jpg
    Haruo rolled his eyes as he gripped his pencil almost hard enough to snap in two. It had always been like this when he was growing up. Math had always been his most difficult subject. And he knew for a fact; without A's in every single subject, he was never going to make honour roll so why even bother trying. Childhood was supposed to be fun. So why take all the fun out of living so that being a child or teen was an onerous drudge. Haruo knew the recriminations and guilt trips his mother used to lay on him by heart. And here comes the laying of blame…Haruo rolled his eyes again.
    BcfHCgR.jpg
    “Do you even realize just how hard your father had to work in order to make enough to get you your piano lessons and your math tutor? The least you could do is try!”
    8DtE4vl.jpg
    But I am trying. I can’t help that my brain doesn’t work like other people’s. You keep insisting that I’m smart but I’m not compared to other people. You keep insisting that I’m lazy, but I’m not. I just don’t see the reasoning behind continuing to bang my head against a wall trying to learn something that it’s going to be nearly impossible for me to understand…when I could be doing the same amount of work doing something I like doing. But Haruo knew to keep silent. Because if he uttered one peep, Mayumi would go on for six hours plus a two in the morning wake up rant to let her ungrateful brat know just how thin of ice he was walking on and the capstone:
    8GawE5W.jpg
    If you don’t like it; there’s the door.

It used to terrify an elementary school child, but not any longer. Now that Haruo was in the latter years of high-school, he was certainly not afraid of just packing his stuff and leaving home.
    UpmXNeS.png
    ...but River,
    ukY4nHX.jpg
    His mind, perhaps his sense of self-preservation stopped him from slamming his text-book shut, hurling it at the wall and walking out. If he did that, it would be a dice-roll if he would survive the "posterior-end"-chewing he’d get from both his mother and his father.

…and…how could he explain to his best friend why he was now homeless….if he did that.

…and then…the Ministry of Children and Families would get involved and he’d be sent to a foster home at least for the next six months until he was eighteen and he’d never see River again. Where would he end up if the Ministry took him? Maybe somewhere in Interior Bumsquat BC or maybe, horrors of horrors, even Mission!

Reshooting the rest of my Legacy with the more "Asian"-looking Haruo. I swear he just looked "surprised" before.
    6ldm7aB.jpg
    ...or angry...
    NUP1Um1.jpg
    ...at least now he looks kinda Asian - He is Nikkeijin (Japanese diaspora) after all.
    NB7lovJ.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member
    Been playing a lot in my Harry Potter game so haven't done much in the Sims. I'm not completely burnt out on Sims, but I haven't been feeling the urge to play as much as I used to. In my free time, I have been doing a bit of fanfiction writing, although I'm not really that good at it. It's based off the Harry Potter game I'm playing and is mostly just me writing it out as a story. At the moment, a lot of it is being written as the game is, although I'm adding scenes that aren't in the game. As time goes on, it'll probably expand. I doubt I'll publish it, but I'm wanting to explore that universe. Anyway, I'm going to add a few pictures here from the game in a spoiler, do some comments, then I'll post what I do have of my Sims save update. By the way, I gave out awesomes to everyone up to the end of August only, then am commenting and awesoming posts from September 1st to today, since I was so far behind.
    onQpSnC.png
    Characters dancing in the Great Hall during the Celestial Ball. Girl in the yellow dress is my date, Penny Haywood, and my character is the guy dancing with her.

Qxr7yM1.png
    Penny confessing her attraction for my MC, Brandon at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop in Hogsmeade, a village within walking distance of Hogwarts.

kvTxpWo.png
    Brandon, sitting across the table from Penny.

Cl6ShTz.png
    Brandon being a bit shy about telling Penny she looks lovely.

Hwo7Fuz.png
    Watching the stars together, feeling awkward as their hands reach towards each other.

VYp1nvj.png
    Barnaby Lee is one of the sillier characters, tough and strong, but not very smart. He thinks a thesaurus is a dinosaur.

6hnUTbi.png
    Percy Weasley worried about what his mother, Molly Weasley, will do to him, Charlie, and Brandon if she finds out they are hosting a party at The Burrow.

@MantleJackal Awesome house.

@CharlieBleu Sounds like your Sims had an interesting day.

@Sprottenham Great update!

@lizzielilyy Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Haruo was thinking properly. At least fishing will fill their hunger.
    I saw you were asking about athletics in an earlier post. I believe that the kicky bag from University can raise athleticism, but I don't know if it's realistic for them to just happen to have one on the island.
    Hmm, does the building being there hint that someone was on the island with them?
    I agree, that wasn't a good color of hair.
    I do like the looks of the one on the right best, but it's up to you.

@Sims4MagicalTales Great updates!

@emorrill Hello!

@Tamijo Ethan and Jiro seem to be having a nice time on the seesaw.
    Great update!
  • Options
    Goth's in Moonlight Falls, Days 63 - 65 (413 to 415) Part 1

aNUOqEZ.jpg
    Lily has been working in the garden in an attempt to get all the plants out of the yard before winter. The reason for this is that she or someone else will grow better quality crops in the spring. These plants are all great or less, but there are a few outstandings and perfects in the bunch.

VcZV20Q.jpg
    Oliver has been finished with sculpting for a while now, so he has been working on inventing. He is doing pretty well with it, unless he sets himself on fire.

dUdA2kQ.jpg
    Melonie has still been practicing her magical skills and has finally got the ones to help her needs now.

il7T3jW.jpg
    Brandon and Oliver hugged each other. They are family, after all.

OswnatU.jpg
    I also had Brandon do some martial arts outside, although it was getting dark, or it was early morning... not sure which.

XJqsn3I.jpg
    Xander joined the Criminal Career since he is evil. However, the game chose his graduation clothes as his career outfit. I couldn't be bothered to change it so I left it as is. Later in the career, his outfit will change anyway.

8rLUZVw.jpg
    Oliver got a bit tired of waiting on the store clerk to show up so he blew up one of the items in the middle of the store, right as the clerk came in. She's a genie that the family once summoned.

TkksOLV.jpg
    After that, Oliver had the nerve to put some of his items up for consignment.

1je8NJP.jpg
    Rosalia did her homework, but she didn't seem to happy about it.

OOOXNyc.jpg
    Christa danced to some music outside.

CyEOwhh.jpg
    Lily enjoyed the hot tub she got for being a celebrity. I had to use MoveObjects On to place it where I wanted.

QQFzOTi.jpg
    Melonie finally went back to painting because it was one of her career performance metrics.

vElhA9l.jpg
    Lastly, Oliver got an award for creating a time machine.

***Just realized I had more screenshots to post after this so I named it part one now. Part two will be posted at some point.

Also, wanted to add a little not at the end here to mention part of why I haven't been on for a bit. A week or two ago, my mom and I were at our local gas station to get us a snack. Leaving, my mom put the car in reverse, it did just fine. However, when she put it in drive, it wouldn't move. We had to get it back in the lot the best we could, then walk home. Luckily, a lady that I know who works at the library offered us a ride home. Unfortunately, the mechanic said it was the transmission and that it'd be like $3,000 to fix it. We knew it wasn't worth it so we ended up having to junk the car. I had to get rides to work from a friend for a bit, but some family then let us borrow their vehicle so I could still get to Walmart and not lose my job. Thankfully, a car came up for auction so we bid on it and luckily we won it. It's only a year newer than the car we junked, so it might only last a few years, but at least I won't lose my job. Due to some issues I don't want to get into, I never got my license and had a hard time getting a job so I've been living with my mom still. I only got my first job when I was 29 and have been there since. I will hit my 3 year anniversary at Walmart on November 5. Anyway, enough about that, hope you all enjoy the update!
  • Options
    Here's an excerpt of the newly updated pictures on my "The Chikamori Legacy".

In fact the conversation with Grandma gets even more pictures. ~smirk~
    The Chikamori Legacy
    Chapter One: “Loss and Gain

At Home

OlBPPn2.jpg
    “Grandma…?”
    OyEbg3n.jpg
    Yumi looked at her teenage grandson, how tall he was…. And broad-shouldered, he’d become. And he still counted River among his friends in school. She smiled as her grandson came over and knelt beside the arm of her armchair that she seemed to increasingly spend more time in as the days went on. Her days were passing and soon she knew she would reunite with her husband. “Nani desu ka, Haruo-kun…” she tried not to let her fatigue show but there were days when the fatigue just did not abate.
    xIdHg5m.jpg
    “I graduate this summer and River graduates next summer. And well, I’m not sure if I want to go to university like River wants to. I’m waiting an year and taking some remedial courses to get my grades up, but it’s not helping.”
    f13enRC.jpg
    Daigaku shingaku wa anata ni totte tadashī ketsudande wanai kamo shirenai. Jiichan itenai. Te to ikigai shita.” She was right, as usual, Grand-dad hadn’t had the opportunity to go to university, he worked with his hands. Neither had Grandma, she was too busy raising a family.

Honto desu, ne? Oba-san.”
    gKH3udr.jpg
    “You…decide, Grandson…” she raised a finger and with a smile touched her fingernail to his chest, switching to English, “Your life, you make happy…your decision…go university, no go university. Become your decision. Shikashi, daigaku ikenakareba jinsei wa moto mutsukashiku sareru”. Ah yes, the flip-side of the coin. Why put more obstacles in his own path if having a university degree could help smooth things out.
    an6sQRq.jpg
    Haruo wrapped his arms around his grandmother gently and hugged her.
    AKbsjmv.jpg
    How small she’d become…and frail. His eyes misted a bit as he thought of life without her guidance and love. “I love you, Grandma.”
    BZeWlXn.jpg
    “Hmmmm…” was her only response but the imperceptible tightening of her arms around him answered more than if she had spoken those words back to him.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Goth's in Moonlight Falls, Days 63 - 65 (413 to 415) Part 2

8FM1ZHd.jpg
    This morning, Jacob was the one who cooked breakfast for the family.

SMTbY4E.jpg
    Lily has still been working on clearing out the garden, but as you can see, she still has a bit to do.

Q8XAfFD.jpg
    Xander got angry at his IF for no reason. This IF has been around for years, but since the house is full, I can't make her real yet to kick her out.

GfSVrUI.jpg
    Brandon and Lily shared a moment outside.

Zvlb2Go.jpg
    Oliver went to the past, but I never got any pop ups from the past. I brought him back home.

osyw97V.jpg
    Christa decided to learn some more about gardening so she can take over from Lily when Lily dies.

sTnqhWC.jpg
    Brandon went to cut some gems, then he put them up for consignment.

qymmZ9O.jpg
    Lily decided to take a jog.

7YBFnf8.jpg
    Xander got into an argument with Brandon now.

NwiBCAu.jpg
    Lily asked Brandon if he'd ever give up being a fairy. Brandon said he thought about it so he could age naturally. He knew that Xander was itching to have a family of his own, and he knew that Lily was close to elderhood herself. He decided he'd do something about it.

Hyyi3mw.jpg
    Brandon went to forsake the fae....
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Central Park

Haruo after spending some time with his grandmother walked through the woods of Central Park wondering about the passage of time. Grandma had looked exceedingly frail in his eyes; a fragile figurine stooped with age; and his own mind wandering came upon the bridge in the park.
    DnRI2qD.jpg
    Yet her mind, with all that experience was keen and sharp and her wisdom; her ability to help him set his course and counsel him on life’s choices, was undulled. She was a treasure and he felt as though he would be forced to give up much more than his grandmother when she finally died.
    xyijyjd.jpg
    What was his grandmother to Haruo? A teacher who taught him his very first words in Japanese; a mother since his own mother was busy teaching others and couldn’t be bothered; a counselor who helped him through all of life’s problems with her wit and wisdom.
    IuxAhl0.jpg
    He sighed deeply as he looked out over the pond where the fish were lazily swimming around in figure eights and oblong racetrack patterns. It seemed too soon, even after eighteen years of life to think of his grandmother no longer being there. Instantly, he regretted all the times he’d wished his birthday would arrive sooner unknowingly; now realizing that each of those days to those eighteen birthdays was a day he wished back just so he could have more time to spend with his grandmother.

“Hey…”.

“Hi…” Haruo turned around to see Bebe watching him.
    BdgobB7.jpg
    “You OK?”

Haruo sighed deeply, he cleared his voice. He didn’t want his voice to crack with the emotion he was feeling at this point. “I was just at my grandma’s.”
    mCs2y77.jpg
    Bebe nodded silently, the news that Haruo's grandmother wasn't doing well hit her harder than she suspected as a fountain of emotion and sympathy welled up in her; she remembered the little old Japanese lady who used to walk tirelessly it seemed ten to fifteen blocks to the local food mart to get her groceries and the Japanese man, who was her husband.

“She’s not as well as she’s trying to let on…” Haruo said softly.
    mpodjDM.jpg
    Bebe just put her arms around the waist of her classmate in a tight hug, her chin resting on his shoulder, her cheek tight against his, “I’m sorry…” was all she said. There really were no words to be spoken here.
    NB01QGn.jpg
    “I don’t know what to do when she goes…” Bebe felt his shoulders shake and tightened her arms around his waist.

“She means a lot to you…” Bebe observed as she looked at him, “It’s gotta be hard to see her like this…”

“My mom doesn’t care. She hardly went to see my grandmother, her own mother, for God’s sake!” He looked at Bebe.

“You’ll never understand your mother, she’s always been like this.”

“I don’t…and I never hope that I end up like that; uncaring and unfeeling.”
    y8lcSPQ.jpg
    Bebe turned Haruo around to face her, her cheek tight against his as they held that embrace, “You won’t, you’re not like that. How many times have you helped others with their English homework or sat there while others complained about how tough their lives were without uttering a peep? That shows you care about others, unlike your mother. We’re going into university whether you go this year or next year. So take time with your grandma while she’s still here.” She pulled him into a tight embrace, “If you need me, I’ll be here for you.” She looked up at him and saw a hint of surprise. With the turmoil his heart was in, he wasn’t thinking straight.
    yQGmN6I.jpg
    He leaned in…as if to…
    2D0oVEg.jpg
    His breath caressing her face snapped her out of the trance she was in.

Bebe wanted this but she knew she wouldn’t forgive herself if she let him…kiss her. As much as she wanted him, she knew he was River’s more than even he knew it. He was blissfully unaware of how River felt about him and Bebe could have just swooped in and snapped him up to be her own but the good in her won out over her desires. Haruo was River’s and she was just the friend. The agony of the friend-zone.
    Ooooh...agony. ~evil smirk~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    @Nikkei_Simmer Ooh, drama...

I tend to write long-winded stories with lots of text. Unfortunately I have to post only excerpts from this Legacy because some of the sections are not family-friendly. The sections I have to keep off this site have seriously foul-language and a lot of mambo #5 (if you get my meaning).

So...in order to adhere to forum rules I'm only posting "excerpts"...and clean excerpts at that. No insinuations. I have to be a very "good boy". :p
    6ut5kjo.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options

@Sims4MagicalTales great update, absent father :'(
    @Brandontaylor great update, nice to see you got the time and energy to do another update. Lovely picture of Lily jogging
    @Nikkei_Simmer great update. Ya, he looks more Japanese now. Bebe is a temptation for sure, that much have been hard on Haruo
  • Options

Chapter 1: Childhood
    Part 3: Christmas Time

Dan finished his first fictional novel, just in time for the Christmas sale. It was an instant best seller. A drama about two parents found dead in a farm house.

nRSZyGp.jpg

One critic wrote: This is intense drama, seen from the points of view of the oldest daughter Laura, who may or may not be the murderer.
    Quite controversially Dan used his daughter Laura’s portrait on the front cover.

rK02sB7.jpg

In this period, it was very cold and snowy. The family spend must if the time inside, preparing for Christmas and taking care of the children.
    Dan got a tree from the forrest

pQckAKO.jpg

Fiona giving bath to Sienna

sOMk1SG.jpg

In the kitchen

Jdt3NUL.jpg

Laura checking out the presents

KFXpATp.jpg

Dan feeding Annabella

VabbIJ9.jpg

The children playing in the living room

GomSIda.jpg

User control: All of this.
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,145 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Resurrecting the old hag I see.. I thought you killed her a while ago. :P Atleast grandma is nice, even though they have more or less the same appearance... and of course, I understand the need for having a story go into not-family friendly territory, those are the most interesting parts, after all... even though I sometimes try to imply more than saying it directly... there's one thing I won't do though, and that is to show scenes where my sims do the trumpet etc. EA created sims however, I may just do whatever I want with.. >:) (but probably not as I think in most cases such scenes can be skipped over.)

@Brandontaylor Thanks. It's nice to see Lily, Melonie and Christa again. ;)

@Tamijo Yeah, I can see how that's controversial. If I was the daughter I probably wouldn't be to happy having my face on the front cover of a book implying that I'm the murderer of my own parents! ;) But it looks like the people have a nice and cozy christmas. :P
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,145 Member
    Next update..

--

Christmas time will soon be upon the people of Sunset Valley, but.. before then we have to know what happened with the kids at university, so.. jumping back to August, right after Oliver Freddy and Inge left their hometown to travel north and inland..

TimelineShort2023.png

Chapter 5.1 – August 2023: Good old new times.

a-Screenshot%20155.jpg
    After a long car ride from Sunset Valley it was still raining when they arrived at the lake, and Inge just had to stop and taste it for a while before going inside. ;)

Screenshot-17.jpg
    Oliver Freddy wants to go on a date with Inge, so he takes her to the coffee shop where they sit down to.. read books.. how romantic! :P

Screenshot-64.jpg
    Maybe the cinema works, or maybe it doesn't.. On the way from the cinema they notice Samantha waiting in line for the next movie, but as the weather is still awful (and since she will soon enter into the cinema anyway), they only find time for a quick hello before running off to the bowling alley..

Screenshot-85.jpg

Then Inge gets a party invitation and memories come back, because there's a strange feeling there that they have been here and done this before...

Todays artbreeder photo:

NtJ3qdq.png

Oliver Freddy Motorsen (21 years old).
    The result of a failed relationship between Ranveig and the local Prison Warden Fredrik Fredriksen*, he was raised alone by his mother, a journalist and chess player, living in Mosquito Cove. Later when he was still in high school his aunt Monica got him a summer job as an assistant at the Landgraab Research facility, and this greatly sparked his interest in science, which later lead him to go to university. This was also around the time he started dating Inge after she had finally picked up the courage to leave him a paper note on his desk... ;) She had been eyeing him for a long time when riding the school bus, but as she had always been told by her peers that she was a loser, she didn't have much confidence in her to take any kind of initiative.. but I'm sure now she's happy she did. ;)

* before he married the local Psychiatrist Pia Holmesen and changed his last name to Holm-Fredriksen.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

@Sprottenham
    Great update on Oliver and Inge!

The Artbreeder photo of Oliver is great. His face is more muscular and less pudgy than I remember.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    Great updates!

I got inspired by @emorrill so I'm poking around in the
    Praaven reworked world.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    @Sprottenham - it’s a reboot of my legacy because I didn’t like the way Haruo looked before. This time Mayumi stays alive to provide irritation to River and to Haruo. We’ll see what happens. Yumiko, the grandmother looks like her bc well “maternal grandmother so hence the family resemblance. Grandma Yumiko is the maternal glue that kept Haruo sane growing up - she was the one who truly loved her grandson. I may show some flashback traumatic scenes of psychological abuse that I personally experienced which may be triggering to some people, but I’m not going to sugar-coat it. I survived more or less intact though I won’t say much for my stability ~evil laughter~
    220130022901-snl-willem-dafoe-monologue-2-super-169.jpg
    hey that’s why I have this sense of humour. 😈😁😳

…and so will Sim-Haruo. Killing Mayumi is too easy a way out. We need her to provide some tension.

I’m keeping the posts here relatively clean and I’m not linking the story - the excerpts are all the forum readers get 😈 and I’m not posting the sections which have “happy time” since that’s strictly for myself and my mature readers to enjoy. 🤣 Hey, River and Haruo when they hit university are legally young adults so they are free to be “together” in that particular way so... 😁👍
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    BlueSpaarkleBlueSpaarkle Posts: 92 Member
    had a date in this gorgeous location !

Screenshot-55.jpg
    My Sims 3 Page: BlueSpaarkle
    ✿ Owning TS3 Store since June 2018✿
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    yQGmN6I.jpg
    THIS...was what Bebe wanted.
    ZqYgJKi.jpg
    Unfortunately...River got to him first.
    sxiK97J.jpg
    ~evil smirk~
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    CharlieBleuCharlieBleu Posts: 177 Member
    A lot. I played for awhile though. I've been sick and today is the first time my head didn't feel like it was in a vice grip. Julio was flirting again and Charlie lost Stiles.
    cKh1adm.jpg
    Feel free to add me to your Sims 3 friend list! I'm DMCharlie2017
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    The Chikamori Legacy - Excerpt

wEs1lql.jpg
    “No…Haruo…what would you say to River…” her face held a look of anguish as she drew back from the embrace. It had been so close and she was shaking. Their moving out of the embrace was reluctant though. But there was a sense of confusion in Haruo’s look. “I…I can’t do this to River.” Bebe explained further.
    RHZlznC.jpg
    “What do you mean?” Haruo’s mind was spinning. He was attracted to Bebe - she was stunningly gorgeous and sweet and she was one of his dearest friends and he’d so wanted her.
    iK9qSN2.jpg
    “She’s in love with you…” Bebe gesticulated with her hands as she tried to control her emotions that just wanted to push her over the edge of reasoning and catapult her into Haruo’s arms, never letting him go. Why does it have to be like this? Why do I always rationalize myself out of relationships that I want? Why do I always have to be the good girl and make way for others when I want him too?
    GMYAccQ.jpg
    “What?” Haruo’s response was one of shock and disbelief. “She’s a friend…at least that’s the only sign she ever gave off to me. Are you sure?”
    9zsIhNT.jpg
    “Positive…” Bebe couldn’t tell her classmate just how much she loved him too; how much she wanted him - they were both young adults; both were able to partake in carnal activities with mutual consent without recrimination. But River had known him longer and would have been devastated if he had chosen Bebe, thus Bebe was torn between a rock and a hard place. Hanged if I do, hanged if I don’t. Why does it always work out this way with any of the guys I like? “She always talks about you when she and I hang out. In fact you’re all she ever wants to talk about.”

Haruo was shocked that he would be the topic of conversation amongst his two best friends. None of the other popular girls seemed to care for him as much as Bebe and River. Besides he was one of maybe two Asians in the entire school of 300 students and hey, according to statistics Asian males weren’t considered relationship material. So maybe it shouldn’t have come so much as a surprise to him.

Bebe sighed, Guys are so dense when it came to relationships. She shook her head. River’s main problem was that she was so reticent about even mentioning the fact that she liked Haruo in that way. If she wasn’t going to make the first move, Bebe would have to let Haruo know of River’s interest in him herself. Bebe really didn’t want to have to be the wingman in this, but to her moral uprightness, that was the only choice she had if she didn’t want to lose River as a friend through betrayal. “Talk to her…” Bebe said, her own heart in pieces because Haruo was that guy that she wanted too. But confounded sakes if River hadn’t found him first. “I gotta go…” she leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek - that’s the safest course of action, she rationalized to herself.
    sxiK97J.jpg
    Fate dictates our future.
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top