Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old asylum to luxury hotel

My 7 friends and I found a great deal on an old abandoned asylum. We want to turn it into a luxury hotel. It will take some tlc and lots of money for some nice furniture. We used our money on the lot and the furniture so for now we all have to take what jobs we can get until the hotel is built.
yPJd9Ed.jpg
0L82Ww3.jpg
82r7Ic5.jpg
DxmzKOh.jpg
1pQjnkL.jpg
52Xe4tf.jpg
Feel free to add me to your Sims 3 friend list! I'm DMCharlie2017

Comments

• Options
    _DelilahsRose__DelilahsRose_ Posts: 274 Member
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I love this idea and am looking forward to seeing how it will go!
  • Options
    CharlieBleuCharlieBleu Posts: 177 Member
    I'm so happy the idea is one that is liked. I've spent an hour or more so far, and there are a couple more comfortable beds and an extra bathroom. I'll post more pics once things are further along.
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

@CharlieBleu
    This looks like fun. I can't wait to see what you do with the place. Five stories! I had no idea you could go that high. I typically go down with my builds. I do love those space-saving circular stairs though.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Good Luck @CharlieBleu!

It will be interesting to see how things come together.
    Might be interesting to see if there is a reason the asylum is abandoned.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    I like the idea of putting a story to it, I've considered some things for that. I haven't played that file in a bit, I needed a little break from it. I have 3 Sims files that I'm switching between in hopes of keeping things from getting old. I will admit, posting the stories and such on the forum does help because its kind of like art. You can make it and love it, but its more satisfying when other people can enjoy it too.
  • Options
    It's not fully done, but here's the first floor so far.
    HFvtF21.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @CharlieBleu , I will definitely enjoy it if you decide to turn it into a story!
  • Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @CharlieBleu , I will definitely enjoy it if you decide to turn it into a story!

I posted the story, I'm not the greatest writer but I hope any that read it enjoy it.

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

The story is great, hope you continue.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    I'm taking a break from legacy and am working on this one for awhile.
  • Options
    This place is such a wreck. We haven't had a lot of simoleans to fix it up yet because the plumbing keeps breaking.
    WY19o3P.jpg
    We've also seen many animals coming around so we finally put some food out front, a litterbox and a doghouse.
    20RMv7Q.jpg
    Cecilia was asked on a date twice by Steve, but each one ended in fighting. Why does he keep asking her out?
    KEHdKsw.jpg
    QyjYcHT.jpg
    3aSUVSf.jpg
    DiAngelo however has had quite the opposite luck. People from town did warn him about the building he lives at, and one found it very attractive, so he invited her over and talked her into divorcing her husband after one night together.
    z512RO9.jpg
    ArS5bln.jpg
    wPBnZP3.jpg