Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Trevelyan family in Laguna Coast

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    A rainy morning in Laguna Coast. The kids are going to need their umbrellas when they go to school.

4TwX273.jpg

The first member of the household (if we can count him as such) to wake up is Pal. He springs up on his feet a few seconds before Mark wakes up.

V5zf0ok.jpg

6RSdKbw.jpg

Mark doesn't seem very surprised to see his doll alive again. Good, he has a friend to play with before school!

npE4IVZ.jpg

He challenges Pal to a pillow fight. The challenge is accepted.

6xYn30g.jpg

But had anyone else walked into the room they would just see Mark, standing there alone and waving a pillow through the air.

IWi32l5.jpg

Oops... the school bus has arrived! Mark has to get dressed very quickly and go.

lqd5z9F.jpg
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Must say, that custom world is very beautiful. Tombs to whoever created it.
    Lucky Pal, he don't have to worry about the school bus ;)
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    @Tamijo , it's a world from mysimrealty, although I used an empty version and added the buildings myself. I wanted something similar to Bridgeport, but colourful and lively.
  • Options

Guess that is why it so nice, a combo of tropical beach resort, and taller building to form skyline :)
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    Mark doesn't know that his curious imaginary friend is following him to see where he is going. Just as he is exiting through the door, Pal is coming down the stairs.

H7Brwo6.jpg

A9NwMie.jpg

Pal very jauntily walks towards the front door...

ElE7Qvi.jpg

... but after just one step outside he loses courage. He is just a doll, he doesn't understand the outside world!

eEedvR9.jpg

Discouraged, he goes back inside.

ww2YKUH.jpg

The bus leaves, taking Mark to his first day in school...

E2O6oWU.jpg

... while Pal returns to the bedroom and assumes his doll form again.

T45d0EF.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Wow, I though for a moment Pal was about to take the bus :p
  • Options
    So did I! 😃 I've played with an imaginary friend before but I had completely forgotten if they are capable of going outside or not.
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

Great Story and Excellent Screenshots ... <3

I know how hard it is to get some of those screenshots too ... Like the one in the bus ... :D
    I absolutely love the screenshot with the imaginary friend coming back inside.
    Great composition with the Fall Tree in the background out the door and through the windows.

Thanks For Sharing and Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Thank you very much, @BlackSand !