Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,903 Member
    @Kellogg_J_Kellogg

Now I won't be able to get that song out of my head. :D
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,611 Member
    Davy Jones out of The Monkees visited Barbara's shop today and he met a very young fan.

CN1MfI2.png

Were you aware that when the Producers were busy cooking up that TV show, they actually wanted the Beatles to star in it? It was only when they were told how much they would have to pay them, that they put out casting calls and finally found the right people for the job. I loved that show.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,452 Member
    Wow, was going to post my comments and got a white screen that something went wrong. Got scared for a second. Good olโ€™ refresh saved the day๐Ÿ˜…
    Really great updates everyone, theyโ€™re fun to read๐Ÿ˜

@ddsims3world P.1185 Haha the teens face ๐Ÿคฃ Oof, the conversation didnโ€™t go well๐Ÿ˜ณ
    @Brd709 P.1185 Cool family tree! And congrats on the twins! Havenโ€™t had twins in a while myself.
    @DaniRose2143
    P.1185 Hope everyone had a fun time at the festival, really great group shots! P.1186 Looking forward to the next updates, sounds like theyโ€™re going to be very interesting๐Ÿ˜
    @Lucy_Henley
    P.1185 Aww didnโ€™t know infants could dance, adorable. P.1186 The girls look sweet.
    @RedDestiny92
    P.1185 Ah Poor Dad suffering thru the pregnancy. Haha nice of you to save him, the look on his wifeโ€™s face, sheโ€™s a real pro๐Ÿ˜Ž Kallieโ€™s adorable, got dads fabulous hair color. P.1186 Lmao leaving the baby in the hallway๐Ÿ˜ญ Sims will leave a child anywhere and think its fine. WOAH the Roswells look amazing! Theyโ€™ll fit perfectly in the next EP.
    @luciusstorm P.1185 They had a child, congrats to them! They look adorable in the bear onesie.
    @Moxovynka
    P.1185 Nice introduction for Marcus, am curious to see what to come for him. P.1186 Thank you, Iโ€™m completely the same! I had the shape of the build but filling it up inside is my nightmare. The swimsuit malfunction is not from a mod, I donโ€™t use mods since Iโ€™m not too good with figuring them out๐Ÿ˜” I'll have some picture soon, if not today tomorrow. Itโ€™s the first time Iโ€™ve seen the swimsuit malfunction.
    Wishing Eva well on her new life. Really great introductions๐Ÿ‘ Oof good luck with Candy, Marcus. Sheโ€™s playing hard to get.
    @Smellincoffee Hope you get internet soon, at least ts3 is able to keep you company.
    @Lenny_Ogg
    Oof two fires in 1 night, not a night to forget any time soon. Saiwaโ€™s face while burned๐Ÿ˜ญ Aww Adriano in the kitchen, stay dry friend. Donโ€™t think those thoughts๐Ÿฅน
    @Ellupelluellu
    Those bubbles teas look good, they make any weather better. Itโ€™s making me crave one. Been about a year since I had one.
    @GalacticGal
    The family looks beautiful together. Aw Peter and Cadence โ™ฅ๏ธ Lmao nice ceremony, funny Erik bonked heads with her again๐Ÿคฃ Everyone dancing looks like fun! Lmao the kid took the cake! ๐Ÿคฃ Sounveir I suppose๐Ÿ˜‚ Did that really stop the intruders?๐Ÿ‘€ I suppose it did since its a fence, genius! Just a nightmare Erik, great way to incorporate into the story! Happy birthday Jamison! A teen already wow!
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves Thank you. Yeah, I went back and edited the number of years, since I realized Jamison was becoming a Teen. I know they are all very tall. My response to that is, "He's a Cantrell, and we're all very tall," Erik said to his wife. "Besides you're not short, by any imagination."

As for their bonking their heads again, I had no control over that. I've not yet had a marriage ceremony where the spousal kiss doesn't end up like that. But leave it to Aaron to chide Erik for it. ;) What are older brothers for, right?

In RL I had a friend since middle school who was about 5' 6" when we both graduated from eighth grade. When I saw him next in the first year of high school, he had shot up several inches just over the summer. He was already, if not close to it, about six foot tall! I only had one brother and he was all of 5'7", so what did I know of how boys grow. LOL

ETA: Yes, placing that tape did keep out the intruders. Worked like a champ. I'm only sorry I didn't think of it sooner!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    To the fair!
    Princess Roddy and Shelly Heart went to the fair at Plumbite Pier. First they went to the 'Haunted' house:
    61cd936acf7114bab703dde753d75e7bb208f47d.png
    ac1e76436a2e4da5e7e17f233d8e52647beabe40.png
    c3cc56039f224a811221df6d894f15f145ebdf5b.png
    85217c3acaeb9f7b9f82fcd0073d21925cf83613.png
    Then they rode the Ferris Wheel:
    918ee9088ad7ad874571a4f51f93a6ed6e9794e1.png
    9b684ecebaf4a7dd441c34ce4f3b62c7035d1bd3.png
    ca9e623e1136696d37e61b99fe8801a353700a6a.png
    fb387676056d2e2bf0ed6371e179626dea7ab38c.png
    Princess Roddy and Shelly sat down for a coffee afterwards:
    40d4de133e9c82b63867779503d044834690f2d1.png
    1d5d202c6868e9fdc67dcc85fad6d83949b5a422.png
    a6ae739482c8c9a72cfd8bd9777796d6bdb0fe9c.png
    Princess Roddy then played Rock, Paper, Scissors with his maternal grandmother, Jessica Honeydew:
    21ef49d6cdf4d481f8b4c99daf9d4a7a9ac58b1b.png
    f91f83eb999155b55ad3bf02ee1f69aae8bbe4de.png
    72ba157678508b3066787932e74a97ef93d384a6.png
    The pair chatted to each other:
    132ca0678f45a34db375ecb6873e0fc4656f23b0.png
    Afterwards, Princess Roddy said goodbye to Jessica Honeydew, and he and Shelly Heart went home to Dianthus Hall.
    Wendy Furystrykar visits!
    Wendy Furystrykar visited Dianthus Hall. Her big brother, Benjamin Furystrykar, opened the door and welcomed her in. A bit later, Benjamin gave Wendy some tea:
    015976175384f692df853ab51a7a508c4ccbda96.png
    8c41c67366a5d819be2132df1c1ae8637d77e4ce.png
    3fe0d69f7684aad07c8b56b6b1e52b21f90fcb37.png
    5d7a426bce0c0a45d4b4e43651c99494d6c7f360.png
    Princess Roddy sat down and picked up a cup of tea. Benjamin sat next to his eldest son and they both drank the earl grey:
    f9fe5be66dbfacabcc8b6f91344d567584bebdff.png
    0521fe7a03c41e94bf5de7ecf770475e97dd4af6.png
    Shine and her sister, Shelly came and had some tea:
    7a297f9b6c757675af3ae529ad6ec61808b3e6f0.png
    Wendy chatted to the princess:
    26ddeb31b3eb9ae3dba80b4e00dde95c93cd3cc7.png
    Later, she went back home to Elm Bungalow.
    Kitten snuggles!
    Screenshot only section!
    8141b1d8bdd194c571e3f2428ed3dc6f8539c6be.png
    f5c9dbba69c99faf712905d4cb9faf3fee27bcc2.png
    973d387abd0c4119ec450d8b00980e960a4ff9bb.png
    da44848f6a8324309be736fd5e1b9f6b6a4a4d1d.png
    5cda3e47a3293bde5dedeec6c17a65b3180fc3f6.png
    3ec68b3c6cfe198809237c2a2afd4f1ba67f28c6.png
    bc046539b3ebfa2af040c8ca8d5c3dd28befe4e4.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    FrogeemsFrogeems Posts: 57 Member
    My sims went to Shang Simla, China!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,954 Member

@RedDestiny92 ,
    I have several of your sims too :) Matilda was in my Asylum challenge where I used others sims as patients and Morgyn as played sim.. long time ago, lot that save back then
    G0ASIcL.png
    pink haired, at back
    @Moxovynka ,
    welcome to the forum from here too :)
    @GalacticGal ,
    beautiful ceremony <3
    @DaniRose2143 ,
    Oh, so, much is happening soon in Tartosa, cannot wait! Your story has really made me to look that world differently <3
    @Simmerville ,
    thanks for reminder about clubs. I used to use those so much but been forgetting them lately :) LOL, must be big job you had/have there :smiley:
    @DreamPrincess ,
    Roddy and Shelly seemed to have great time at pier :)

In my main save again. YAY! I missed it :)

about Lia this time..
    What happened before:
    But , before jumping to Lia..

Young man was swimming at Ohan'ali beach..
    kAdCoHI.png
    Had a serious conversation with someone.
    WIeFBab.png

Parts of their conversation was overheard.
    rMD5pJi.png

He came out of water.. took a deep breath.
    He was invited to a dinner the next day .. what he was not waiting with joy..
    wukmhH7.png

He was called Laki Mahi'ai, half brother of Nalani. One day, he was to become, the future chief of Sulani.
    4QkKhqA.png

A bit later at elsewhere..
    VOVqzAM.png
    Keala could not sleep, she was thinking about what she hear earlier.. maybe she needed help from spirits or elementals after all..
    hb39USu.png
    But it was silent and nice when Lia returned.
    gINJ2t5.png
    ZkF3TAN.png
    Not even thunderstorm woke them up.. spirits seemed angry that night.

Next morning..
    qePKtul.png
    Keala made breakfast and they discussed about the dinner tonight, where Keala had invited Laki over.
    VpeQzio.png
    "Out of the question, young lady! You will come and show our guest how charming you can be! It's very important that we keep this in family!"

hQ7EFFT.png
    "Granpa never even were supposed to be the chief!! Have you totally forgetting that?? He only was, because Laki was just a baby when all that happened in that Villa!!"

O6ZN1jF.png
    "Watch your mouth, Lia!!!! We NEVER talk about it! You will marry Laki and that's it! I promised to elementals!"

PuoPE4u.png

aAXhDzX.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,553 Member
    Were you aware that when the Producers were busy cooking up that TV show, they actually wanted the Beatles to star in it? It was only when they were told how much they would have to pay them, that they put out casting calls and finally found the right people for the job. I loved that show.

I did not know that. Have you seen their audition films on YouTube? Davy and Micky are naturals and Mike and Peter are really funny just ad libbing. Lightning in a bottle, as they say.

I created The Monkees for Sims 4 purely because I stumbled upon that double breasted shirt on some CC blog and thought "that looks like the ones the Monkees wore".

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves playtesting is all fun and games till you find the pool creeps.

Yeah poor thing was lucky to have support like her he really just needed a hug, I feel like he's really dominating their genepool so she'll have to have one more. Sims are all about the hands off parenting but I can say it's definitely a first I've seen a sim deliberately leave a child anywhere. Thanks much I can't wait to put them on their farm I think I'll change their name and move them so the original one can be infected but hopefully he'll be fine without it.
    @Lucy_Henley aww I love when the little ones interact.
    @Ellupelluellu oh yeah I remember that, I haven't used her much, yay. Wow, I wonder if Lia will end up liking him or if he is just going to be stuck in the middle of their little family drama. Not sure who I feel worse for.

Ah once again I don't have pics yet but since we got a new page already awesomes all around I'll be back later.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    Oh, wow, nothing like an arranged marriage to wreck your day. Wow. I hope Keala? finds the guy is nicer than she thought. What an intriguing story. I can't wait for more. :)
  • Options

I did not know that. Have you seen their audition films on YouTube? Davy and Micky are naturals and Mike and Peter are really funny just ad libbing. Lightning in a bottle, as they say.

I created The Monkees for Sims 4 purely because I stumbled upon that double breasted shirt on some CC blog and thought "that looks like the ones the Monkees wore".

Mike and Peter were the only real musicians. Mickey was a child actor and I'm uncertain about Davy. But he was cute.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,652 Member
    Wow, I'd forgotten how quickly this thread moves... please folks, forgive me that I don't shout out everyone. You're all incredible.

@Moxovynka, welcome. Cool story so far... I like the Partihaus household in theory, but I've never done anything with them, so I'm really interesting in seeing where you take them.

@Lucy_Henley, that's a lot of cute.

@BlueSeaWaves, oops... the pool got a little too interesting there. :D

@Ellupelluellu, the pictures of those spirits caught my eyes immediately. Awesome screenshots drew me right in. Interested in seeing more.

Again, sorry to everyone else for not specifically mentioning you. I'll try to do better. :)
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    Mary had another baby! This is Chris. I'm aware that the name "Chris Wilson" makes him sound like a forty-year-old businessman, but I wanted the kids to have popular 70s/80s names (in the UK).

ZnkVlsW.jpg
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,881 Member
    @DreamPrincess
    It's wonderful how much time Princess Roddy and his family spend together away from Dianthus Hall.๐Ÿ™‚ My sims have never been into fishing much so I'm not familiar with all the kinds of fish they can catch. I love that rainbow colored fish Sophia caught though.

@Lenny_Ogg
    What a lovely sentiment in the song you posted, and it fit the scenes you posted so perfectly.โค๏ธ I'm a hopeless romantic and that really got me.

@ddsims3world
    You would hope that a second chance at life would convince him to take a more positive view of the world. At least he didn't make her sad, not that angry is much better. She was very brave though!๐Ÿ™‚

@simgirl1010
    Hannah's dress is gorgeous! Just like her. Julianna's arrangement is lovely and made even more lovely because she made with her own hands and put a bit of herself into it. Hannah and Elliott make a beautiful couple!๐Ÿฅฐ Weddings are a major production with MWS, but I love the challenge. It must be the hopeless romantic in me...or I'm clinically insane.

@Brd709
    There must be something in the water.๐Ÿ˜‰ Hannah and Ashley are adorable! That isn't a family tree, it's a forest!

@Lucy_Henley
    Infant dancing?!?! Omg, I can't wait for the point where families become a part of my stories. I think I'd melt if it's even half as cute as little wolfies learning how to howl.๐Ÿฅฐ

@RedDestiny92
    Kallie is a cutie! Aww, poor dad. Proof that if you have a tough job that needs doing call a woman to do it.๐Ÿ˜

@luciusstorm
    Werewolf toddlers were the cutest toddlers ever! Now we get to see them be infants! Be still my heart.๐Ÿฅฐ

• Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,267 Member
    I love playing in multiple folders to see the pre-made sims and new sims interaction, this time Octavia got tired of her husband Thorne because he was getting too close to my sims ex-girlfriend.

This is my sim Jonah Joffrion

This is a screenshot of my sims at college, he already finished college and is now professor.

04-25-23_10-07-02_AM.png

In this picture my sims and his ex-girlfriend, you can see on his face he still has feelings for her.

04-28-23_10-00-01_AM.png

When my sims started to become famous Octavia would talk to him a lot at events, while he was at the bar, well the game felt both of them was a good match and he got a telephone call saying it was Octavia asking him out on a date, I had him turn it down because I didn't want him dating her because she married, I play my game a little differently.

One day while my sims was out at one of the festival Octavia flirted with him and he accepted the flirt and started having feelings for her, Thorne found out about it and was sad about his wife having feelings for someone else.

04-28-23_5-24-33_PM.png

We know Octavia love her juice but for some reason in this folder she hated Thorne and wanted to get close to my sim.

04-28-23_9-11-34_PM.png

I didn't know Thorne had built a close friendship with my sims ex-girlfriend, I had no clue until after I put her in a apartment, she had a close friendship with him, she not a celeb and my sims in this screenshot only have 2 stars so he wasn't big at the time, but Octavia had a crush on my sims. You can see ion my sims face he is not happy about Thorne being close to his ex; he really like her a lot.

05-01-23_11-21-00_AM.png

I don't know what happen between Octavia and Thorne but she hate him, Octavia is currently married to my sim and they are expecting their first child and you can see Thorne is not happy about.

In this screenshot my sims and Octavia arrived at the award show and both Thorne and my sims just stared at each other for a minute,

07-03-23_1-23-07_AM.png

07-03-23_1-22-53_AM.png

07-03-23_1-22-42_AM.png

new.png
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,973 Member
    What I particularly love about infant dancing is the little noises they make, they just seem like theyโ€™re having so much fun!
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everybody! Hope yโ€™allโ€™s week is going well! Hereโ€™s what happened in my game! Be prepared for a huge update. Iโ€™m going to try and go through it quickly. Hereโ€™s the latest with the Goths!

High School:
    Alexander had a boring day at high school. TJPzUSs.png
    But heโ€™s happy his new girlfriend Alison is in same class RMHteDX.png
    LOL. The kid with the bag on his head

The Boyfriend
    Cassandraโ€™s live-in boyfriend, Dirk Dreamer got a whim to break up with his other girlfriend Lilith Vatore.
    HZUYf5Y.png
    Poor Lilith. ZEmwI7p.png
    There is a reason. Dirk has a Winterfest surprise for Cassandra.

Winterfest.

Winterfest begins with a snow pal by Alex
    QGkRYUH.png
    And a big breakfast made by the women of the family q0JW7tm.png
    Followed by decorating the tree TCNPzTO.png
    They all volunteered at a soup kitchen too! deHuUvZ.png
    Bella and Mortimer started making a big ham dinner cwSK3Zk.png
    Meanwhile, Dirk took Cassandra to the family burial plot in the back. cTw4WvT.png
    Its a romantic spot...for the Goths lol. He got down on one knee. And proposed! She said yes! kCSgLl1.png
    They decided to keep it quiet for now.
    Ham dinner AdTfeGs.png
    Presents 3Snekc6.png
    And time for bed.

Paddle Boat Vacation

Dirk and Cassandra decided to take a short cruise vacation to Sulani. They took a paddleboat cruise to the islands to get away from the snow and icy winter. And also to get away for a little
    This is really fun build Iโ€™ve been making. I was using them to play test it. The paddle boat is called the Sulani Sapphire. Its a little run down, and putt-putts around the island, but its a beloved sight by the locals and tourists alike. IWZLYmI.png
    cE6F4ER.png
    The paddleboat is mannedโ€ฆ.vampired?...by Captain Eddie. Heโ€™s the local beach bum thats been hanging around Sulani for as long as anyone can remember. I love this guy. I made him a long time ago and have been playing him forever. He's so chill 2bfTlB5.png
    Heโ€™s fairly competent. Maybeโ€ฆ uoCZuc7.png
    In my head canon, heโ€™s the guy that beached the Admiralโ€™s Wreckage out on the island over a century ago.
    He not only pilots the boat, he cooks and entertains the guests. 7634OPq.png
    Long story short. Cassandra and Dirk enjoyed the island. They swam around, got a tan, etc.
    Until Cass made a major discovery! JWoTvOA.png
    They both are really excited eWjZZtT.png
    Well, they have boat captain there. Why not? Eddie did the honors and officiated the wedding HHlagSV.png
    I just now noticed the doves! tiiurvM.png

Baby Shower
    Cass and Dirk bought an old house on the Civic Cliffs in Newcrest. I dont have a screenshot yet.
    vwokINz.png
    They had a baby shower and invited the family over LeJ5QDd.png
    Cass eventually went into labor. And its a boy! They named him Darren. ZZwZztF.png
    Another Surprise !?!
    So I loaded up the main Goth household. And found Bella in labor!?!
    oOmdYgO.png
    I dunno how it happened, I think I forgot to nix the MCC random pregnancy checks or maybe I got one of those annoying โ€œShould we try for a baby?โ€ phone calls. Bella was pregnant. I looked back at old screenshots, and sure enough here she is nauseous FgBFyKC.png
    So they rushed to the hospital. T6dKcZ9.png
    And welcomed a little girl named Deidre into the worldijYmYfB.png
    Thatโ€™s all I got for the Goths for now :)

The Neighbors:

The Goth family have several interesting families next door.

The Beauchamps:

They live across the street from the Goth family. The family consists of Cody, an utdoorsy guy. He loves to fish, camp, etc. I can definitely imagine him moving to the new ranch world. But so far, his family home is located in Willow Creek. Heโ€™s proud patriarch of 4 kids and LOT of grandchildren
    z2PraHE.png
    Codyโ€™s wife is named Melisande (not the witch from Game of Thrones, but from medieval legend). Sheโ€™s descended from a long line of powerful witches from Windenberg. She is a spellcaster herself but never showed any interest in honing her natural talent. Mel is very much a family oriented sim. Here she is tutoring one of her nieces (it might be a granddaughterโ€ฆI forget). vpfnbJV.png
    Mel is almost the opposite of Cody. Sheโ€™s definitely not interested in spending time outdoors. She loves indoors. So much so she actually works as an interior decorator! Despite that, they have a very passionate relationship 5eRWSlR.png
    They built their life around their children and grandchildren. And now that all their children are grown with families of their own, they are having a difficult time adjusting. Empty nest syndrome anyone?
    Cody is the senior detective/Police Chief in the Willow Creek police department. Its not just all desk work. Cody still loves to hit the pavement and issue citations. Here he is breaking up a fight between 2 citizens at the park. I know Akira Kibo was one of the assailants. CU5Uo4H.png
    I canโ€™t remember the other dudeโ€™s name. But it looks like Akira was none too happy about that ticket lol Ytmm5dX.png
    Heโ€™s also proud in that his only son, Cody Jr. decided to join the Force with his dad. ZA2Dqoy.png
    But its not an easy time at work. There has been a serious crime wave hitting the neighborhood. Cody was called out to the Pancake Residence for a case of arson and murder. (Note the burn marks on the roof floor lol QFk9PHw.png
    There was evidence of fire everywhere. Several witnesses came in to render aid. Including his own daughter Rosie. She was the one that found the body (I got the body outline evidence. I took a picture, but it didnโ€™t save apparently) fFTKkhm.png
    He did find the matches that started the fire 5YyYDGy.png
    Other witnesses were able to provide a description. Including the murder victim apparently, Gunther Munch lol! He was sad. I would be too lol oosouTa.png

What About Alison?
    A teenager connected to the case was brought in for questioning. She was a suspect at first. None other than Alexโ€™ girlfriend Alison! Lykx3Gw.png
    Cody grilled Alison in great detail. Fortunately, the evidence cleared her of any guilt. And she actually provided vital information. But Cody had a major conundrum. ezeCJMU.png
    Alison was orphaned in her early teens, and her parents were rather neglectful, and was forced onto the streets out of desperation. She got mixed up in a local gang as a means of support. Codyโ€™s fatherly instinct took over. He hated the idea of Alison slipping through the cracks of the system. He could see her falling into a life of crime. Or worse. He locked her up in a cell for attitude adjustment. 2UFMmqC.png
    But Alison was coming home.
    Using the information Alison provided q1CkNpl.png
    Cody was able to arrest a suspect hnGbx0x.png
    Meanwhile Mel took Alison under her wing. Mel is a bit of a snob. Whatever her furniture is, its gotta be expensive and luxurious. She grew up โ€œOld Money.โ€ She went to the finest private schools, and a finishing school. She expected her daughters to have impeccable manners, and there is no excuse for Alison to not be likewise. TyQZWW8.png
    Alison has decided she wants to live in a mansion too when she grows up (if she and Alex work out, her dream will come true lol
    Cody has been spending time with her too. Its not all about appearances. Its important to have good values (Cody is good) bRiARQR.png
    Cody and Mel put her to the test with a dinner party. They invited the Goths over for dinner. Alison set the table and served drinks herself! aFOH7Oy.png
    The party went well sHuj3vG.png
    Alison is a loner and was at her wits end. So she went to bed while the adults had game night
    KL8TQEZ.png
    Vacation!! Willow Creek summers are hot and humid. Cody and Mel love to travel so they decided to take Alison to one of their favorite places, Mt Komorebi. Beat the heat with a ski trip (must be nice). They rented a lovely place up on the mountain c6R5bTp.png
    They spent some time skiing/snowboarding L6cZCpv.png
    KEn5bSh.png
    Looks like Alison is a natural! CSW9IGr.png
    Took in some of the sights around Komorebi uoKOztn.png
    And Cody just had to lead a hike 0kt9c2Z.png
    Well they do say that travel broadens the mind.

The Boudreaux โ€˜s
    They live next door. You might recognize the lady. Her name is Corinne. She delivered Bellaโ€™s baby. I booted their family up to find a surprise of their own! 02xrfXH.png
    Corrine is married to her husband Laurent. He works in business. But his true passion lies in gourmet cooking and his restaurant located in Magnolia Promenade. wVb09Iz.png
    Corrine had a huge surprise! Theyโ€™re pregnant! Laurent was so happy riUtpr4.png
    They have been trying for a second baby for years. They have one YA adult daughter who lives in San Myshuno. 5LrQKNJ.png
    Laurent and Corrine have an apartment above their restaurant. Corrine tries to help Laurent when she can. They were chilling together after a long day. 1be7fE8.png
    There is another member of the family, Laurentโ€™s dad Anton (no picture). Anton is an elder and a crime boss. He runs the Willow Creek gang. Heโ€™s greatly disappointed in his son Laurent for not following in his footsteps. And for failing to produce a male heir. Tensions are running high at home. Laurent and Corrine spend most of their time at the restaurant. I need to post a screenshot of him.
    Corrine enjoys her career as a physician 4hulVF8.png
    They had an ultrasound. Its a boy!
    prtz8tD.png
    Corrine finally started having contractions. She had a long, difficult labor at the hospital ogkwaxR.png
    But they finally welcomed their son Laurent Jr into the world! aoED33j.png

Zeke the Zombie
    And most hilarious of all. Zeke the Zombie. He lives in the cemetery next door. cizXjul.png

Till next time!
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,553 Member

Mike and Peter were the only real musicians. Mickey was a child actor and I'm uncertain about Davy. But he was cute.

Davy was also a child actor. He was in a number of British TV shows in the early 60s then landed the role of the Artful Dodger for the musical "Oliver" (he was the third Artful Dodger in the show's original run after Steve Marriot from The Small Faces and Tony Robinson from Blackadder) and moved to America for its Broadway run. And all the girls loved Davy.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    @misty4m Great update.
    I enjoy the drama that's building. I appreciate that you play the game 'differently', I do, too. True to human nature some do cave when the flirtation doesn't stop, plus if things aren't going so well with a current relationship, the lack of affection takes its toll. It's easier to gravitate toward the one who is giving the affection and attention needed. Thorne is a difficult case. I don't play the premades, but many who do says he is all about Thorne. Have fun. I look forward to your next update.

@sarabeth2984
    That was fun! I enjoyed reading it. Congrats to all the new parents and I'm glad Alison got taken into a good home.
  • Options
    MoxovynkaMoxovynka Posts: 36 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Bella having a child right after Cassy has moved out is so her :D I mean how she always ends up with the max number of kids if you have the story progression on. I find it funny how she tricked you into allowing her to get pregnant :D
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,452 Member
    The community pool is ready, originally I had hoped for it to be in San Sequoia but it looked good in Del Sol Valley so a change of plans.

The Del Sol Valley Community Pool is now open to the public. fvBNIVe.png Sims looking to beat the summer heat or simply have fun are all welcome to enter. cZm5mdD.png
    Sims who would like to have a feast with friends or family are welcome to use the grill. rAwVLPB.png Available downstairs are the locker rooms, shower rooms and restrooms. There are restrooms outside near the pool as well. LHcGceS.png Aaron was happy to be the first sim allowed inside. ecPo876.png Before going into the pool he needs to wash up. DYGL6Z4.png While he does that, a quick tour of the inside upstairs. Families are welcome to bring their children of all ages including infants and toddlers. Despite not being able to swim in the pool, they can be placed with a caretaker in the play room. jjecQRp.pngjTIMNSa.png There are 2 changing rooms available for the little ones on both ends of the building. Qm7q5Jn.png In case your sim isnโ€™t cooling fast enough outside, they can sit and eat inside the fully air-conditioned break room. HwIBswr.pngCUjdtBr.png After washing up sims can enjoy swimming in the pool. Aaronโ€™s ready to hit the pool. uv0knmw.png Just try not to cannonball on top of others๐ŸซฃLZOIQjS.png They might not like it. nr85boU.png When youโ€™re done swimming and want to lie down and relax, lounge chairs are also available. VN8wMhd.png Hope everyone enjoys their time at the community pool๐Ÿ™‚ jwwOxfk.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,881 Member
    edited July 2023
    I'm getting close to finishing my latest chapter of Tartosan Sun. I still have some writing left to do, but it won't take long once I get past this one paragraph I'm not sure if I want to include or not. It takes on a sensitive subject and so it's not my usual lighthearted content. It's actually two paragraphs and it is sandwiched between lots of lighthearted fun. And it does lead to something positive, but does it fit in this chapter or not is my dilemma. It involves Matteo's sister Allegra and it opens up her backstory. I don't know if she's going to become a major character yet, but she will be making much more frequent appearances in the future so I wanted to explore who she is more. She took to Liberty immediately and she adores her brother so it feels right to give her a bigger presence in the story.
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,267 Member
    @GalacticGal I agree

When I first got "Get Famous" I ignored their household, when I change folders to play differently I wanted to focus on their household and I noticed their relationship wasn't the greatest and half the time he didn't want to spend time with his wife, so I started getting a date night at home group for them and that seem hard also because he kept leaving the room, but once I kept doing it he finally started giving his wife attention.

Then I put her in a group with some of my other female sims I created some famous and some not and him also in groups with some of my male sims who was famous and some not. When they started growing friendship close one with other sims it seems like the game change their interaction with each other and they became more loving.

But it was a long process, and I had no plans of doing it again, so I had them just divorce this time.
    new.png
  • Options
    MoxovynkaMoxovynka Posts: 36 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Great build, it looks awesome in these surroundings. And you have a lovely way of pitching it, I would definitely come to take a look if I were a sim in your save :)

Meanwhile, I am ready to present you the remaining two members of the Partihaus household who are also the most responsible ones. Which, I admit, may feel a bit boring. But life's not all midlife crises and dating, someone needs to earn that bread and butter!

Jade Rosa made a bold move from a small, close-knit town to the big city. In her old town, life felt stagnant, as if time had stopped and every day blended into the next. It was like living in one big family, where everyone knew everyone else. But Jade longed for something more, an exciting career and a taste of adventure that only the city could provide.

She tirelessly sent out her CV to any company that had job openings remotely aligned with her skills, and her persistence paid off. Jade landed a position as a mailroom clerk in a small real estate company, just an hour's commute from the old part of Windenburgโ€”just where she was lucky to reside through Marcus' invitation!

Jade is determined to make the most of her current position and establish herself firmly in Windenburg. No way she's going home! Therefore, she is focused on making a good impression on everyone she meets, hoping to build valuable connections that would help her advance in her career. And it looks like her dreams are within reach: friendly, charming, and personable, Jade is winning the hearts of her colleagues and inspiring her roommates.

Paolo Rocca hails from an average family and had a rather unremarkable childhood. He followed the typical path, graduating from school with average grades and nothing particularly noteworthy to his name. Like any young adult, he yearns for excitement and adventure, but he also harbors a dream of pursuing a career in sports.

Initially, Paolo aspired to become a professional football player. However, despite numerous attempts, he couldn't secure a college scholarship, leading him to believe that he might lack the necessary talent. So he shifted his focus to bodybuilding. If you think about it, this career could be just as lucrative and wouldn't have the same age limitations.

Paolo gladly agreed to move into Partihaus, drawn to the vibrant atmosphere of the place and also hoping to receive some free guidance from Marcus. With Marcus's physique, it was evident that he knew a thing or two about bodybuilding. Paolo also knew about Marcus's background as a sports coach and hoped Marcus could present him to people who could help him with his career advancement.

To Paolo's disappointment, he discovered Marcus in a depressed state. Determined to uplift his spirits, Paolo moved the workout equipment into the living room and had been performing lifting exercises with the worst form possible in an attempt to provoke Marcus into guiding him.

Update on Marcus's love life:
    He continues talking to Candy, mainly by text and short calls. This relationship is unfolding much slower than Marcus has used to, but, on the other hand, his previous relationships didn't work out. She seems to be genuinely interested in him, so maybe this is how it's meant to be to succeed?

Update on Eva:
    Eva has 2-3 three dates every day but the whole thing doesn't live up to her expectations. Even though she keeps finding flowers and soft toys on her threshold, none of her dates seems to be serious enough to support her financially.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    @DaniRose2143
    ah I'm glad you liked the song to the scene! I often can't catch the vibes with my weird english so I let the songs do it ^^ Since we arrived at tartosa we had italian songs for almost every post ๐Ÿ– and for the other story posts I have mixed music of almost all genres. Sometimes we have specials like the 70s party or the Blues Brothers concert. The songtexts and music are my co-writers ๐Ÿ˜…
    @BlueSeaWaves
    The pool turned out great! ๐ŸŠ All the areals are so well put together and decorated. And I found it interesting to witness the process. Like how you found a better solution for the stairs and the whole interior. And your Sims are so adoreable playtesting it ๐Ÿคฝ

Their dining table under the pergola at the campsite is wet and the kitchen is occupied from Adriano so Saiwa treated them to breakfast and a dayout to Porto Azzurro.
    bca39f25be2557a128144ec32cbdaa9bbdd63ec8.jpg
    Signore Srini joined them at the rastaurant boat and asked them if they had seen the runaway llama...
    Jack: "Uhm, what would happen to the llama if we saw it?"
    Signore Srini: "Oh, he would join his friends!" ๐Ÿ’€
    Noooooo! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    5415c264398264f81f6a1bb31b37896ad4e244c1.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game ๐Ÿ›บ A Dramedy ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฝ The Boys ๐Ÿฅ‡ Their first year - A Dramedy ๐Ÿš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera ๐ŸŽ The Stables - A Horse Drama
    ๐ŸŽ Best of Buydebug โ˜ƒ๏ธ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips ๐ŸŽฌ My Builds: Houses ๐Ÿ˜ Rooms ๐Ÿ›‹ SciFi ๐Ÿ‘พ creatively edited Screenshots ๐ŸŽจ

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top