Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Can someone please make a mod that improves the scouting after school activity? What I want is to be able to gain credit when I make an infant laugh or entertain them as well as the other members of a family. Earning it for infants would be a nice addition.
    Also, cleaning up leaf piles should count towards picking up garbage, but it doesn't. I don't know if riding a bike counts towards the exercise one or not, yet, but if it doesn't it would be nice if that was added too.

Thank you.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    @Vanillie81, I'm not quite sure what you mean by family dynamic, but it does sound like something the UI cheats mod, by Weebersu might help with.
  • Options
    Vanillie81Vanillie81 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @simgirl542 said:
    > @Vanillie81, I'm not quite sure what you mean by family dynamic, but it does sound like something the UI cheats mod, by Weebersu might help with.

I mean the game, my sims generated close family dynamics, and they live inspired all the time because they get a closeness buff, something like when you aspire and it becomes focused, or when you live in a tiny house and you have that buff all the time. (Family dynamics came new with the latest pack, Growing up together)
  • Options
    Is there a mod or another way to stop unplayed household sims and NPCs from joining clubs from Get Together autonomously? It seems like the sims in my currently unplayed households like to join clubs without me knowing about it and I have to use MC Command Center to remove them which is easy enough to do but I was just wondering if there was an easier way.
    I haven't had any issues with them joining the clubs from High School Years, though.
  • Options
    LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member

Since PimpMySims retired from modding, would someone adopt and update
    - Better Elders
    - University Aspiration Pack
    - University Traits?

• Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    Are there any mods that turn off the social compatibility, family dynamics, toddler and infant quirks, and other game changing systems in the Growing Together pack?

It makes a difference for whether or not I ever buy this pack. I really want a lot of the new activities, kids being able to ride bikes, tree houses, the infants that develop skills over time, infant backpacks and changing tables, build/buy and CAS items, and the world, but I really don't want any of the new systems that change sim behavior (especially the ones that would mess with existing relationships in my long running games). I've been looking for mods that disable those features, but haven't found any. But figured I'd ask, in case I'm just searching with the wrong descriptions.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Is there a mod that will unlock all of the locked CAS outfits/ items from asssorted packs? I am talking about the outfits locked in DreamHome Decorator, Batuu, Nifty Knitting, etc. I am not talking about work outfits.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Monet11 wrote: »
    Is there a mod that will unlock all of the locked CAS outfits/ items from asssorted packs? I am talking about the outfits locked in DreamHome Decorator, Batuu, Nifty Knitting, etc. I am not talking about work outfits.

There's 'Unlocked CAS parts' by Fogity - last updated 9 March. I don't know if this does what you need it to, but worth a look?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-unlocked-cas-38063320

• Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member

Thank you @loubyloulou!
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Is there a mod that will stop infants from getting a birthmark by default? Every infant in my game gets a birthmark by default even though parents, grandparents, and so on never had a birthmark. It is getting a little bit tiring on having to go into c.a.s every time to remove the birthmark. Thanks
  • Options
    Is there another mod for sending pets to rabbit hole careers. I had one but apparently it stopped working and I removed it and I can't find another one anywhere.
    The one I had included a security job and an acting job. I don't remember what the third choice was. Each one had three or four levels.

If someone could make another one it would be appreciated.
    Thank you
  • Options
    LDaemontusLDaemontus Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd love to know if a mod exists that provides cookable recipes for bagels, toast, jam donuts, you name it, that use the preexisting canning products we got in Cottage Living. I simply want a mod that uses preexisting systems and expands upon it to allow our sims to garnish their meals and spread their jams upon their milk bread.

I know Icemunmun's canning station exists as a mod (so please don't suggest/link it) but it's entirely its own thing that I don't like, that uses a seperate station altogether, that mostly requires completely different mods for recipes that's mostly confined to Patreon paywalls.

I also know that Around the Sims has a toaster mod but again, that's its own standalone appliance that doesn't actually use the canning products.

Happy Hunting!
  • Options
    LeiaLeia Posts: 61 Member
    I know this might sound a little odd but... is there a mod that prevents cats meowing so much and dogs barking so much? I'd love my sim to be a 'crazy cat lady' type but I feel like I'm going crazy having more than one cat around the house as they sometimes start to meow relentlessly (and no, they don't have the trait which makes them loud). They have their needs met properly all the time.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    Is there a mod that will stop infants from getting a birthmark by default? Every infant in my game gets a birthmark by default even though parents, grandparents, and so on never had a birthmark. It is getting a little bit tiring on having to go into c.a.s every time to remove the birthmark. Thanks

My norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup mod disables random birthmarks:
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=0
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Fat_nuggetFat_nugget Posts: 2 New Member
    Would a kind soul be able to create a trait like creative visionary who would boost the chances of making masterpieces/bestsellers ?
    Probably just another 20% boost (or more) so as to almost always get masterpieces combined with creative visionary and all the other boosts would be neat .
    This would be to "force" the specific sims you want to really show the difference to theses random sims who don't even have creative visionary and only have painting skill at 10 and make 5 masterpieces out of 6 and your mega boosted sim with all the goodies who make like 1 out of 3
  • Options
    MouetteSheridanMouetteSheridan Posts: 441 Member
    Mod to reduce horses' social needs? I mean I want to play with horses but good lord are they needy. And I could be remembering wrong, but in sims 3 it seemed like brushing/grooming them counted toward social interaction, which does not seem to be the case in sims 4.
  • Options
    Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    I’m looking for a mod that will unlock the play pretend in treehouses interaction from Growing Together. I don’t know if it’s even possible, but I would love it if children could have these interactions elsewhere. Just playing inside, for example. The treehouses are too big to put in many places.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
  • Options
    Fat_nuggetFat_nugget Posts: 2 New Member
    For those also wondering about the chances of making masterpieces I ended up (finally) finding one that does something similar , It is the supernatural traits mod made by the goat chingyu1023 and it is the blessed trait that (seems) to do it , I didn't test everything but it possibly increases the overall chances at succeeding in everything
  • Options
    ladygodladygod Posts: 7 New Member
    Is there a mod that prevents a ghost's connection to the physical world from fading without having to keep interacting with it? I'm getting pretty tired of it, myself.
  • Options
    Lilypink79Lilypink79 Posts: 115 Member
    Hello, Is there a mod out there that allows you to fully use mobile phones on Off-Grid lots? Is it possible? It would be cool if you had to buy a powerbank in order for it to work :smile:
    I've got 99 problems and TS4 glitches are 99 of them
  • Options
    FacellaFacella Posts: 22 Member
    Is there a mod that makes sims actually sit at the dining table to eat their food? Also, sth. that stops Sims from sitting on toddler's beds when there's a toddler sleeping in it? My sims always want to have entire conversations on the toddler's bed when there's plenty other places to sit and chat without a sleeping person in it.
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

My norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup mod disables random birthmarks:
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=0

Hello Bienchen, I tried the mod you suggested but still every infants ends up getting a birthmark by default. Just wanted to let you know Thanks.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    Vineyard wine tasting event where the owner of the vineyard lot opens his house for visitors to come taste wine and buy bottles.
  • Options
    Horse riding rental, where the owners of the lot with horses get to open business hours where they will pay to ride the horses on trial. While recommended they are top in all areas, the horse skills still increase, while working.

Also horse carriages and police horse in small towns where horses make no sense like Willow's Creek and the City, just for realism and context. If you have have the horse in these worlds it's nice to see them there some how.

Likewise, Horse Carriage rides in all the world parks for a fee. Freelance job as well to make the money riding these carriages.
  • Options
    Dream Home Decorator, the reverse, to call up agency to request an interior, you dont feel like spending endless hours on. You sims that are dhd can show up and depending on their skill and level, do the task you ask, like nursery, add on, another level. Would be nice they could use ai to make these rooms, as my build buy has a unbearable lag even without mods installed.

Same with other active careers like paranormal investigator, photographer.
    I think Photographer you should have to visit their home studio though

Also Wedding photographer