Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello, has anybody created an updated version of the Sims 4 Mod Updater program, I don't like using Curseforge because for one it doesn't update your mods and keep them in your folders you originally put them in, but it also doesn't update mods you don't install with the Curseforge app, I've been having issues with my game have been dismal ever since the Program was cut because of curseforge, and I have way to many mods to even begin to think about the fifty/fifty method for trying to solve the problem.
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Hello Everyone, does anyone knows of a " No Autonomous Check On Infants" Mod? I dislike how every sim stops what they are doing just to check on them. Thanks.
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    edited March 2023
    Is there a mod to stop houses from automatically adding those seasonal decorations to the house and fencing etc? I noticed when I load into a lot that has them, it slows my game. So I always have to add the decoration box to disable them. Wondered if there was a mod to prevent it altogether.
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Hello, has anybody created an updated version of the Sims 4 Mod Updater program, I don't like using Curseforge because for one it doesn't update your mods and keep them in your folders you originally put them in, but it also doesn't update mods you don't install with the Curseforge app, I've been having issues with my game have been dismal ever since the Program was cut because of curseforge, and I have way to many mods to even begin to think about the fifty/fifty method for trying to solve the problem.

I might not use Curseforge for awhile for anything except households, script mods, rooms, and lots because it is so bad at organizing the mods folder. Everything is installed straight into the folder, no sub folder for CAS, BUILD nor BUY items. Worse yet, it does not check for broken mods, nor even duplicates, nor are those items even put in a Curseforge sub folder. If it put everything in a Curseforge sub folder it would be far easier to sort everything else, along with the Curseforge cc that can be placed more than 1 folder deep.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Is there a mod that will stop random Sims from showing up at my played household, requesting someone to become best friends, and then taking a huge relationship hit if I say no? I know this came with the High School Years updates, but it's a ridiculous behavior when it happens amongst adults.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    I would like a mod to keep water vehicles in open water areas. Or it can give us temporary access to the existing vehicle on shore on the near lot, just as we rent ones.
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @GirafHuntr, I just had this happen when my teens were at their high school. I had a random friend ask my male teen if he wanted to go to prom with her and I had him say no. Their friendship dropped to red and there was a negative sentiment between them.
    The reason I had him say no was because he had a girlfriend and I was waiting on her response to the note I dropped in her locker. (I can't do promposals for some strange reason) Unfortunately, the girlfriend said "eww no thanks" but I just cheated with the UI cheats mod and made it so they were going to prom together anyway.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    Is there a mod that will stop random Sims from showing up at my played household, requesting someone to become best friends, and then taking a huge relationship hit if I say no? I know this came with the High School Years updates, but it's a ridiculous behavior when it happens amongst adults.

1.Raesthetic-NoRelationshipDecay AskToProm Rejection
    2.Raesthetic-NoRelationshipDecay AskToProm AsFriends Rejection

Both mods can be found here->https://www.patreon.com/raesthetic/posts?filters[tag]=hsy
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member

Both mods can be found here->https://www.patreon.com/raesthetic/posts?filters[tag]=hsy

Thank you very much! I'm actually not referring to the promposal thing, I'm referring to adult sims showing up at my played sims' houses and asking to be best friends. It's super annoying. :(
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options

Thank you very much! I'm actually not referring to the promposal thing, I'm referring to adult sims showing up at my played sims' houses and asking to be best friends. It's super annoying. :(

If a npcs is entering your sim house without invitation constantly than it might be a game bug. You might want to check 'Me Too' on this link

->https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-HSY-Uninvited-Sims-entering-homes-to-ask-to-be-BFF/td-p/11690829

There is few temporary solutions while Ea can find a permanent fix.

1.->https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/692846778349961216/new-bug-fix

2.->If you have Mccc, there is an option to enable a feature under 'Tuner' Change Interaction Behavior-Allow Multiples Bffs

3.->Go to 'Game Options', Pack Setting and under High School years Section disable the option of 'Npc Relationship Autonomy'.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited April 2023
    @GirafHuntr: My sims4me_callandvisittweak_highschool does.
    @Katiardguez: You might try my sims4me_infantcatetweak_lessautonomouscheckoninfant until someone nerfs it completely (which I do not intend to do)
    @Future: You don't actually need a mod for that, just disable it by editing the holidays that come with a decoration theme by default. I've done that with my SaveFile and it works like a charm.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    edited April 2023
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @Future: You don't actually need a mod for that, just disable it by editing the holidays that come with a decoration theme by default. I've done that with my SaveFile and it works like a charm.

Nice! I will remove the theme from the holidays themselves and see if that solves the problem. Thanks
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @83bienchen

I already downloaded the mod, Thanks.
  • Options
    chanabatchanabat Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to see a mod where each sim can purchase clothes and a closet gets assign to them, so every time you want to change a sims clothes in a household, only clothes purchased for that sim will show up in CAS. I think it will make the game more realistic and it will save you hours of scrolling through clothes that you dont want for that specific sim
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Is anyone aware of a mod that removes the cooldown time for 'survey for dig pile'? It's really immersion breaking when my archaeologist Sim can only do this once a day :s
  • Options
    TayoChanTayoChan Posts: 357 Member
    Does anyone know or can some one make a mod that allows teens to help other teens and kids with homework regardless of family relationship. I would like to have a my sims be "tutored" by my other sims.
    All's fair in love, war and mini-games. "Me"
    fN2f7ds.png
  • Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    edited May 2023
    TayoChan wrote: »
    Does anyone know or can some one make a mod that allows teens to help other teens and kids with homework regardless of family relationship. I would like to have a my sims be "tutored" by my other sims.

I think you need the help from YOURFALSEHOPE LOL
    https://patreon.com/posts/help-with-33127253
  • Options
    TayoChanTayoChan Posts: 357 Member
    TayoChan wrote: »

I think you need the help from YOURFALSEHOPE LOL
    https://patreon.com/posts/help-with-33127253

Awesome thank you. I just downloaded it and will check it out.
    All's fair in love, war and mini-games. "Me"
    fN2f7ds.png
  • Options
    MineBloxKyMineBloxKy Posts: 20 Member
    edited June 2023
    Is there a mod that would let me sell fizzy juice in restaurants? If not, could someone make it?
    Post edited by MineBloxKy on
  • Options
    3CatsFull3CatsFull Posts: 29 Member
    I used to have a mod but I think I deleted it that did away with the teen/child advice requests. Is there still one out there?
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    3CatsFull wrote: »
    I used to have a mod but I think I deleted it that did away with the teen/child advice requests. Is there still one out there?

https://modthesims.info/d/598495/no-ask-for-advice-parenthood.html
    There you go.

In case you're also looking for a mod to disable the parenthood questions when your Sims are at school, you could use my schooltweak mod:
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=0
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Does anyone knows of a mod that would overrides birthmarks from being autonomous or a mod that would remove it completely?

In my game every baby that ages up to infant autonomously gets a birthmark even when the family has no history of having one. I'm getting exhausted having to go into cas to remove the birthmarks from the infants.

Please do not misunderstand me, I like the fact that EA added this feature because everyone in this world should be able to represent themselves in this game but with that said not everyone is born with a birthmark. At this point I'm a little bit annoyed with another feature that is not working at it should be.

If anyone knows of a mod or a tutorial that would guide me on creating one please let me know, Thanks.
  • Options
    LuteFrontier23LuteFrontier23 Posts: 4 New Member
    I have a request can somebody make These Shoes https://cdni.fancaps.net/file/fancaps-tvimages/13122815.jpg(ones the tutu wearing girl has on)
  • Options
    LuteFrontier23LuteFrontier23 Posts: 4 New Member
    Also a mod that gives Sims more 80s Style Arcade Machines(fully Interact with them)
  • Options
    Vanillie81Vanillie81 Posts: 3 New Member
    i wish i can create a new post.. but well..
    Does anyone know of a mod that removes the buffs from the family dynamic? That happens every second, not letting you experience other states, if anyone knows of a mod that removes them, I would greatly appreciate it.