Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    edited June 2023
    Watch out, there are toddlers on the loose! :D
    Chapter 22
    image.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Its my birthday!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Chapter 22

not gonna say i told you so. :p
  • Options
    Chapter 22

my triplets are still babies. i think i'm afraid to age them thats when the trouble started.
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    Chapter Fourteen: The Caretaker

As Blair shares her news with her family, she realises she is grounded to Sunset Valley for the forseeable. She begins work on her life goals while her sister delivers some news of her own.

screenshot-57-1.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    i found the orginal Benders the ones I Started with in 2015.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Its my birthday!

Happy belated birthday, @MadameLee !!!
  • Options
    I might as well come out of my virtual cave and re-introduce myself. :D

Hello, I am simscognito! :smile: I was active here some years ago.

I want to know, who’s looking forward to the horse ranch expansion pack? I’m soo excited!!! I love horses!
  • Options

Hi @friendsfan367 ! :) I remember the Benders!!! How are they doing? Also, wow. That must be a trip down memory lane.
  • Options

Hi @friendsfan367 ! :) I remember the Benders!!! How are they doing? Also, wow. That must be a trip down memory lane.

it was whats weird is i was trying to fix my mods at the time and i found them. i don't know how they are yet.
  • Options

it was whats weird is i was trying to fix my mods at the time and i found them. i don't know how they are yet.

Have you asked them? I’m sure they’re dying to tell you all about their shenanigans. :tongue:

Also, yup, mods have a way of bringing you the unexpected. And they can also show you some very weird looking sims when they’re outdated. I had a sim that looked just like a shadow, in my game the other day. XD
  • Options

I want to know, who’s looking forward to the horse ranch expansion pack? I’m soo excited!!! I love horses!

i preordered . which is kind of a intresting story when i try to order the new kits i get error messages but a 40 dollar expansion went through.
  • Options

Have you asked them? I’m sure they’re dying to tell you all about their shenanigans. :tongue:

Also, yup, mods have a way of bringing you the unexpected. And they can also show you some very weird looking sims when they’re outdated. I had a sim that looked just like a shadow, in my game the other day. XD

last time i asked them anything ayden said if you can so can i. elsa cheated and he decied to too.
  • Options

i preordered . which is kind of a intresting story when i try to order the new kits i get error messages but a 40 dollar expansion went through.

Huh. I had some weird errors too for a little while with the kits. Then they started working. It was really random.

Lol. What a surprise, the more expensive expansion pack works, but the cheap kits don’t. :D I’m sure it’s just a coincidence, but still. :D
  • Options

last time i asked them anything ayden said if you can so can i. elsa cheated and he decied to too.

Lol. I vaguely remember this, or have they cheated on each other again? :D
  • Options

i haven't started again yet. well not the story. first i had to get my game working then mod updates. so soon
  • Options

i haven't started again yet. well not the story. first i had to get my game working then mod updates. so soon

Best of luck with getting things ready. Updates can be such a bugger. XD
  • Options

Best of luck with getting things ready. Updates can be such a bugger. XD

thank you.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! It’s been a while...a long while....but, I bring to you the next chapter of Friends of Foes.

If you’ve followed my story from the beginning, the recap of the events so far is in the spoiler below.
    The Grim Reaper and his girlfriend, the bloodthirsty vampire Elisabeth Death, are relying on Alex’s self-destructive nature, and Henry’s illness (his sweaty shivers has returned) to wipe out the royal family. It’s been revealed that Grim has been assisting the Renegades in their plot for Simsland Domination. As for the Sweglords, there was a mutual agreement among the gang members that the multi-generational family “business” will be shut down. But during the meeting, the Renegades planted a bomb, which exploded during the meeting, and everyone but Madelyn and Henry’s father, Caleb, died, including Adrian who was accompanying Madelyn. The death of Adrian tipped Alex into a depression. In the last chapter, Alex’s eldest daughter, Gema, is being obnoxious at school (I mean, she is Alex’s daughter), and Grim is concerned that Alex’s charitable and selfless cousin Diego, who has recently immigrated to Simsland, is going to mess with his plans for mass chaos. But it has just occurred to Grim that he might have overlooked the international intelligence agency, The Goodie Two Shoes, which is quietly working against him.

If you’re new to this story, I’ve moved websites, so chapters 1 - 93 are on my old website, which you can find here.

Otherwise, welcome to a new website and a new chapter!

Chapter 94: When Gema met Olivia
    chapter-94-copy.png
  • Options
    Chapter 22

I love toddlers!!!!!
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited June 2023
    b497e74aa684ce4baaa1edec597d1e228f08cd7e.jpg

Update Chapter 5
    Before, when and after Ji Ho got bitten by a Vampire

(my nightmare chapter. I was so close to just reload the save but I'm glad I didn't.)
    We were just peacefully doing our stuff when it happened and it turned the whole story upside down.
    We are still - and will always be - affected by this.
    I learned an important lesson from this chapter since I hate to lose control.
    But I can't control everything so it helped me to (better) deal with things I can't control and let go.
    So this was a big turning point in my story and my life ^^'

c5bdf31ec1507f9593f8872617433a4fd333a93e.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    9kIuVgo.png
    Hello everyone! Sorry for the long wait for Chapter 114, life happened. But I'm really excited to release this one, because it's featuring some characters that I've had planned for the story for several years now and they're finally getting a spotlight! I was always hoping to release this chapter for Pride Month, whenever I got around to it, so... the stars aligned! Happy Pride, y'all. :wink:

I really wish I could have done more with them. They had more story planned out, but when I cut content to finally wrap up Nightshade, lots of things got nerfed. Regardless I'm proud of how this turned out! Hope you guys enjoy this little sidequest from the main story :heart:

Read Chapter 114, Fire and Ice, by clicking here!

P.S: I hope releasing this chapter summons a Fairies game pack.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    hi friends. i preorded the expansion today. its weird the transaction went through but 5 dollar kits which are more in my budget keep getting rejected.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Its my birthday!

madamelee23.png

(Sorry that I'm a few days late with the birthday wishes--they're heartfelt and earnest, nonetheless!)

Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @everyone HORSES!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top