Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    No one in real life wears a business suit jacket and tie, cargo shorts, a turban and ninja shoes all at the same time.

Oh , I am sure there is at least one out there :D

Didn't they come out just a few short years ago with the suit that had matching shorts in place of the slacks?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Judith Ward turned up to GeekCon dressed as the Grim Reaper once. At least she was wearing one of the proper costumes, rather than a random collection of clothes and accessories cobbled together!!
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited June 2023
    Love Day ingame. Usually I just ignore it but Noxee insisted to celebrate 🎉💞
    Rather oddinary than ordinary - as always 👩‍💻
    I would totally hang that Freezerbunny and Llama painting in my living room, it's the cutest ingame painting.

1290871702a6e8781e8f2e43fa02c3886c3ad2ff.jpg
    Hell-ena had some treats too 🐔
    358c57120fbbf5949e533ebbce717b4450d24f23.jpg
    Kiyoshi can't take his eyes off her 😍
    2f4f6f5fc391d61411a04c998c4a9d3b0245e48b.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    I don’t ignore Love Day as such, but sometimes it can get forgotten, particularly if my family has a lot of kids to deal with. I try to at least do the flower-giving tradition, which doesn’t take long to complete.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I don’t ignore Love Day as such, but sometimes it can get forgotten, particularly if my family has a lot of kids to deal with. I try to at least do the flower-giving tradition, which doesn’t take long to complete.

i don't do it anymore.the one time i did noel cheated on lauren. kind of my fault i wanted to see what would happen never did it again
  • Options

i don't do it anymore.the one time i did noel cheated on lauren. kind of my fault i wanted to see what would happen never did it again

Oh dear! Noel doesn’t seem to need an excuse to cheat on Lauren from what I know of the Benders :D
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited June 2023
    No one in real life wears a business suit jacket and tie, cargo shorts, a turban and ninja shoes all at the same time.

Oh , I am sure there is at least one out there :D

Didn't they come out just a few short years ago with the suit that had matching shorts in place of the slacks?

Just wrong on so many levels...if that's genuine L.A. fashion then that would explain some clothing choices I see in various screenshots of the game.

Anyway, on to today's game...this has no bearing on the plot of the next chapter. It's a moment I spotted across the road from my protagonist for the day, Joanna Thompson. A squaring off between two children....I'm imagining what has caused the disagreement.

KwJahqs.png

• Options

Oh dear! Noel doesn’t seem to need an excuse to cheat on Lauren from what I know of the Benders :D

i don't remember why i did it but since i write baxically the same story til i get to a letter i haven't done its possible i got bored. but your right he doesn't but the worst part was she decied to get him back and had twins with akeira kebo. who hates kids so noel ended up with them . the i felt worse.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    @Lenny_Ogg
    Thats really awesome that every baked for love day! P.1174 That is a very nice painting! Aw lmao Hell-ena, she looks cute with those glowing red eyes.
    @GalacticGal
    Woah, scary stuff that wildfires can cause even from a great distance! Definitely staying in to avoid that stuff. Melodie and Harmony look sweet☺️
    @RedDestiny92
    Oof Dina! Wearing white at a wedding! Her excuse would probably be the same as Kelly’s from The Office, she looks good in white 🤣 Haha taking a call during the wedding😭So much going on🤣 At least Bella happy through out the wedding.
    @DaniRose2143
    This is true. They're probably in New York or L.A. and they show you who are the locals and who are the tourists. If someone sees them and does a double take that person is likely a tourist. The locals wouldn't even notice.🤣
    This is accurate 🤣 Great progress with the studio, the entrance is coming along well.
    @GrumpyGlowfish
    Lots of visitors.. Luna is very brave! A bike on the bridge😨
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Thank you. It remains to be seen just how 'sweet' they behave, though. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    edited June 2023

Was the cheating a coincidentally happening on love day and therefore you don't want to celebrate it anymore because of bad memories? Or did I get it wrong?

@BlueSeaWaves Thank you 💐
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    I’m around 20 pages behind in this thread, but I am making progress.

@GalacticGal I’m happy Erik worked things out with Kayleigh. It’s nice to know what certain interactions can do. Looking forward to seeing Jamison forge his own path!

@BlueSeaWaves Love seeing Warner and Collete at the ice cream shop. Warner really had a rough day, and I’m looking forward to seeing things progress.

@Lucy_Henley The aggressive quirk… sims can be weird sometimes.

I know I’m responding to super old posts, but I wanted to give a response. I think it shouldn’t take too long to catch up in this thread.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    @GalacticGal Hahah, it'll happen soon😂
    @Metior_Ice Glad you enjoyed the ice cream shopping. It was rough for Warner but it got better🙂

An update with Colette and Warner, a new adventure is on the way:
    Returning home from her day out with her mom, Nora quickly hugged her dad. 6rA7dI3.png
    “Mom’s angry with you” she whispered into his ear. Nora did her best to hold her laughter. Warner’s stomach quickly sank of fear. 05TNIaR.png He quickly looked at Colette. She shook his head as a sign of that he was safe. He was relieved afterwards. XIj3UGn.png The following day Warner invited his boss out to eat at Scoopy Doo’s. Warner kept telling her how great the place is fn2ykMz.png Though Julie had a feeling he invited her out for other reasons other than some ice cream. She was right, Warner revealed his intentions. He was due for promotion but a coworker was blocking his path. He wanted to ask for permission to travel for an investigative story. He had a source that told him about strange things happening in a town thats near a military base. 5FVVfPW.png Julie wasn’t sure though. She asked Warner how long he would need for it. “…A week or two…maybe more?” He answered. “That long? Warner you have a family!” She told him. “I’ll try not to take as long. I just want to secure the promotion… and write that story” Warner added. tZoWyY6.png After ordering their food, they had a quick game of musical chairs and finally sat down to eat. Julie enjoyed the ice cream. She thought about Warner’s pitch while he ate. zsZVjKH.png After some thought, Julie decided to allow him. He was about to get a promotion but was set back by another colleague. She figured deserved a chance. Warner was proud of the response. CdbgS2f.png “Now good luck telling your wife” Julie told him bursting his bubble. Warner would figure a way to break it to her. wVDK2Ho.png

When he returned back home Warner waited before heading inside. He did a quick workout to get himself pumped 😂 He even caught an illness zwCkyNG.png
    Once entering he took care of Matt and carried him outside. Colette found them outside and once seeing the spots on Warner took Matt from him. She asked him if took medicine. “In a minute” he answered. VUQN3uM.png He really had no idea how to tell her without getting her upset. He simply announced he was going away for an investigative story. MfgZqZq.png “What do you mean?” Colette asked. aDg20JY.png Colette’s reaction when she realized she’d be left alone with 3 kids. lFNwTgY.png She was a little upset after Warner broke the news to her. I switched to Nora to have her do her homework and went back to Warner. I found him trying to make things better by autonomously asking Colette to woohoo🤣 Colette does like physical intimacy after all. dbajcOw.png I think all is really well now😉JA6RTMB.png They spoke at the kitchen table after. Colette was a little worried when he mentioned he’d be investigating a military coverup. “What could possibly go wrong with that?” She thought. jjbLZEp.png She knew she wouldn’t be able to dissuade him from going and not to mention Warner has been supportive with her. Colette decided it was her turn to do the same. She hugged him and asked that he be safe and be careful. “Of course” Warner answered. 8uojWYC.png He asked her for any advice on how to share the news with Nora without getting her upset. Though Colette told him that could wait for after. Now it was her turn to autonomously ask him to woohoo. At least it wasn’t try for baby Gv8JHfD.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    @ddsims3world
    Cool shot of Grim playing his namesake guitar.😎

@GalacticGal
    Wow, so many birthdays! The look on Peter's face says he has his doubts about this floating magic cloud thing. I have it on the word of a novelist I know who says she send it off.😉

@Lenny_Ogg
    Great job by all of the guys on their bakes, but Kiyoshi, Vlad, and Jack sort of missed the theme.🤣

@RedDestiny92
    The wedding venue looks great and the wedding was lovely!🙂 Nothing like lots of drama to spice things up at the reception.

@simgirl1010
    Ooo, the big day is getting so close! I can't wait!😁

@GrumpyGlowfish
    That is certainly a wild mix of visitors. Good for Animari solving things peacefully. I hope Luna will eventually find the answers she's looking for.🙂
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Oh no. :D Apparently Hannah stuffed herself at dinner. That banana cream pie did look delicious.

oE8aecq.png

Glutton is a lifestyle trait that was introduced in The Sims 4. It conflicts with the foodie and squeamish traits.
    These Sims have a greater negative reaction to Hunger, always enjoy eating, no matter the quality of the food, and will eat Spoiled Food.
    Sims with this trait will eat almost anything and get the stronger "Famished" moodlet instead of "Hungry".
    They have the ability to get food from trash cans.
    They will have a different eating animation than other Sims; they will eat sloppier, greedily and stuff their mouths with food.
    They tend to eat autonomously even if their hunger motive is high, resulting in getting fat.
    Sims may occasionally knock and ask to raid their neighbors' fridges for food.
    Glutton Sims will autonomously choose to grab snacks more often.

No I don't think so.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member

For Love Day I made watching romantic tv the only requirement lol.
  • Options
    Lenny_Ogg wrote: »

Was the cheating a coincidentally happening on love day and therefore you don't want to celebrate it anymore because of bad memories? Or did I get it wrong?

@BlueSeaWaves Thank you 💐

lenny i'm trying to remember but i had a medical issue recently like a few weeks before you pmd me. its coming back just slow..
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2023
    Several days later...
    Ersa, "Sigh...this guy."
    Ersa, "I better go pay him a visit."
    puoc5Ro.png

Edit: Working on the story around her marriage.
    Post edited by Ersa_Middleton on
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    @DaniRose2143
    @simgirl1010
    Ooo, the big day is getting so close! I can't wait!😁

I don't think it's happening tomorrow. I underestimated the time needed for all the pre-wedding events. Cake tasting, rehearsal dinner, dinner with Elliott's parents and grandparents, dress shopping. Thank goodness it's not a real wedding. They'll get married when I'm ready. 😄
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    @simgirl1010 I know what your going through.🤗 All I have done so far for Liberty and Matteo's wedding is the dress shopping. I still have the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and bachelorette party in the next chapter. I kind of wish you hadn't mentioned grandparents, but at the same time I'm glad you did. I created parents for all of my main characters except Darian, but I never thought to create grandparents. I'll have to do that when I create Darian's parents.😁
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    @Metior_Ice
    I kept wondering about what was different about Tony and why families got rid of him. Now I’m angry at the families that got rid of him. I also still get the feeling that something is about to happen with Tony and his new family, but I know it’s not going to be what be what Tony thinks. The other 2 kids… there might be something more dramatic that is yet to happen.
    Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the story! They were very interesting to read <3

@mightysprite
    It's okay Tony!! Being yourself is a good thing to be!
    Absolutely, it sure it! Hopefully, one day soon he'll realise that :heartbreak: Thank you for commenting on my story! :)

@DaniRose2143
    You have nothing to fear Tony! Your family will not stop loving you. Always be yourself and embrace it. The pictures of Tony with Alicia just melt my heart.❤️
    Thank you for the kind words! <3 Absolutely, Allyson and Graham will support Tony all the way. If only he had the courage to open up to them!

@Lucy_Henley
    Aww, he finally feels safe enough to cuddle Alicia! That photo of them hugging is precious <3
    And oh god, we find out why he was sent away from so many families, and it's for a horrible reason (as in, the families' decision is horrible). It's not like bad behaviour which you can change. You cannot change your sexuality.
    And ahhh, the Vacuous Green lot in Del Sol Valley... I've got a small family living there now, actually, in a save separate to the Masterson one. I always like large vacant lots like that one, because you can fit in a huge house and a big garden too - always useful since one of my Sims always ends up starting a fruit and vegetable garden.
    Thank you so much for commenting on my story! <3 Yes, Tony is slowly allowing himself to enjoy the joys of being an older sibling in the family :relaxed: Perhaps one day he'll warm up enough to open up to Allyson and Graham about his fears, who knows?
    And that lot is sooo great! I tend to play on smaller lots, 30x20 is my personal favourite, but I absolutely love this neighbourhood in Del Sol Valley and how I can fit a big family without having to build a second floor :)

@GalacticGal
    @Koteyka I just read your story and found it most endearing. I feel for Tony and his fears nearly made me cry. You have a very powerful writing style. I pray Tony's new family will prove the outlier. He deserves a good life.
    Your comments are always so touching, thank you so much <3

@BlueSeaWaves
    Aww I loved this update. Tony learned to ride the bike and love the relationship he has with both of them, especially Allyson. Aww Alicia nibbling on his fingers. The building of the treehouse together ❤️ Aw no shame Tony, chin up😃
    Thank you, glad you're enjoying the story! <3

@Ellupelluellu
    Tony, dont give up! Tell them, you will be surprised I think <3 or hope <3
    Thank you! :relaxed: Oh definitely, Tony is in for a surprise if he decides to open up. But it will take a lot of courage to do so, given his previous experience :heartbreak:

Tony is angry.
    muY5AjH.jpg

When Tony isn't angry, he's sad.
    pJVIFkb.jpg

Sadness and anger - lately those the only two things Tony feels.
    Q00vm9i.jpg
    More under the cut:
    What happened, you may ask? No one knows. But every morning at the Mitchell's now starts something like this:
    "So I was thinking, maybe we could head out on a picnic today to the park? What do you think, Tony?"
    hHSsf0p.jpg

"Whatever."
    V7UhUT1.jpg

"It's alright if you don't want to go, Tony, you can just say so..."
    hQwUGzH.jpg

"I said WHATEVER."
    hnfr6ty.jpg

"Well someone's not in the mood..."
    "Hey, baby, it's okay if you feel like shouting, but how about you do that after Alicia is done with her breakfast?"
    qyeyjsf.jpg

"Whatever."
    oxjsFC7.jpg

Every school project goes something like this:
    "Okie-dokie, sooo, how are we going to work on this?"
    "I don't care."
    g0zYdxO.jpg

"Well we need a system, buddy. How about we split the planets in half, you take one part, I take the other?"
    "Do whatever you want, I don't care."
    EBEKWoG.jpg

"Eugh, this clay is sticky... So what's this project for? Doing some kind of a show-and-tell thing?"
    Q445TCq.jpg

"It's just a stupid project that I want to get over and done with, but you keep asking questions and distracting me! Also, that looks nothing like Jupiter!"
    mqtWrXH.jpg

"Geez, alright..."
    nwfKePq.jpg

Perhaps a fireworks night could cheer Tony up?
    uz7uOqr.jpg

"Oooh, this is scary, this is scary..."
    3l4XlmM.jpg

"Woooo, so awesome!"
    0ExY1ja.jpg

"Alicia, baby, look at the fireworks!"
    bjnKXZn.jpg

"What do you think, Tony?"
    Fg6e9A8.jpg

Nope. Still angry and sad.
    HfQnP9G.jpg

Alicia tried to cheer him up.
    "Big boom!"
    CnP47zn.jpg

But Tony just sat quietly next to her, not saying a single word.
    qZmQ4qt.jpg

He spends many nights in his treehouse now, away from Allyson or Graham. Just sitting there, staring in the distance.
    TrO6QFG.jpg

What could possibly be wrong in his perfect new life?
    LEHQSPK.jpg

"So like, I climbed about thiiiis high and then jumped riiiiight in my dad's truck. You should've seen his face."
    Ol6tMHZ.jpg

"Woah! Sooo cool!"
    6Fstmrc.jpg

Perhaps the answer could be found somewhere around the school lunch area, where Tony couldn't keep his eyes off another little boy.
    hKL2rV3.jpg

Lucas. Lucas. Lucas Morales, the new kid, the coolest kid, the prettiest kid (according to Tony's feelings) in the entirety of Del Sol Valley was all he could think about was. The way he talked, the way he laughed set something off in Tony. Filled his stomach with butterflies. He knew it was wrong, but he just couldn't help it. And the more Tony fell into his feelings, the more frightened he became. But of course, no matter what, he could never tell anyone about how he felt. Right?
    TltE6A8.jpg

And today, a lovely autumn day in Del Sol Valley, wasn't supposed to be any different.
    YoXU1CM.jpg

Allyson was trying out mushed peas with Alicia.
    I4BV4Z5.jpg

And Graham, who just came home from work, was cuddling up with Gordon.
    zdGN8hT.jpg

The door slammed open as Tony stomped in. As always, in a bad mood. A very bad mood.
    DO1MhcS.jpg

"Look, Alie, your favourite big boy is here!" Allyson cooed at Alicia. "Say hi!"
    0FEKMEA.jpg

"Hi hi!" Alicia giggled.
    5GBgThq.jpg

"Whatever," Tony grumbled.
    YqY3wn5.jpg

"Alright kid, what's up? C'mere," Graham smiled at him, and Tony hesitantly got a bit closer. He wasn't used to disobeying grownups.
    "N-nothing."
    "Y'know, I was a kid too once. I know that when a kid says "nothing", it usually means "something", Tony."
    u9n1z2m.jpg

"It's nothing," Tony hissed. "Can I go?"
    eY1vZ5I.jpg

"Sure thing. But hey," Graham gently added, making Tony groan in annoyance. "If you ever want to talk..."
    9x0zvqg.jpg

"It's. NOTHING!"
    u7tXNJn.jpg

"Well you're surely being loud for someone who's got "nothing" going on," Allyson chuckled.
    cNt5ROk.jpg

"I'm just- I'm just-" Tony took a heavy breath as a wave of rage swirled through him. He felt angry. He felt sad. He was afraid to break down in tears and embarrass himself in front of them and even more then that, he was scared he'd slip up. Tell them what was wrong.
    OrfGRoy.jpg

So instead, he decided to lie.
    "I'm tired of living here! Yeah, I... I hate it here! I want to leave!"
    LZ3jymB.jpg

"You do?" Allyson looked at him, puzzled.
    JEq2t0d.jpg

"Yeah! Because I- I hate you asking questions all the time, I hate my room, I hate Alicia crying all the time and I hate Gordon and I-"
    KHrwTq8.jpg

"I hate YOU!"
    9t2j8Rn.jpg

A moment of silence struck the three of them.
    "Oh Tony..."
    TX1XvGn.jpg

Tony exhaled sharply, finally able to catch his breath. Why did he say all of these things? Why did he lie?
    u9PNL3G.jpg

He sighed, looking away, and shut his eyes as he felt them welling up with tears.
    6qdXOkS.jpg

They will definitely get rid of him now. After all of those horrible things he said, after his terrible behaviour throughout the entire week - they must get rid of him.
    6oKagbf.jpg

Tony closed the door shut and stood there, staring at his books and toys. All of the nice things the Mitchells got him. The photos they took together.
    NzAOrZN.jpg

The school project they made.
    GfdUTiU.jpg

"Oh no," he mumbled, immediately feeling regret. "Oh no, oh no..."
    Maybe it's better this way. At least now they will never find out the truth. And yet Tony couldn't stop crying at the realisation of what he's done.
    B9F1UvD.jpg

He hid under the bed sheets, hoping he won't be heard. But just a couple of minutes in, a knock on the door was heard.
    "Tony, honey, we're coming in, alright?"
    "Go away!" Tony yelled angrily. "I said I hate you!"
    "That's alright," he heard a kind chuckle. "We love you."
    The response was so unusual, so strange, that Tony immediately stopped crying.
    Aw5GuZP.jpg

"Do you think you can talk to us now, Tony?"
    Tony sniffled.
    "Okay..."
    3fsgTYP.jpg

Allyson sat next to him and Graham took the floor. Tony looked away.
    p6Dfs0I.jpg

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I lied. "I don't hate you. And I don't hate living here. I don't know why..."
    IchmlYm.jpg

Tony sighed.
    "Why I said that."
    odvOklb.jpg

"Don't worry," Allyson smiled. "We know you didn't mean it."
    woXE0e3.jpg

"You... did?"
    81NRL2S.jpg

"You're not the best liar, you know," Graham chuckled. "So c'mon. What's on your mind?"
    frwWFcw.jpg

"I just..." Tony sighed. "It's nothing. It's stupid. I don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry, I know I wasn't supposed to take it out on you..."
    aAgmPBV.jpg

"I'll understand if you want to get rid of me. I'll just- I'll just pack my stuff."
    There was a moment of silence.
    hFkuvpX.jpg

Then Allyson quietly coughed.
    "So... How many of your classmates tragically lost their parents because they were a bit grumpy during the week?"
    U435Wyq.jpg

"None, but... But they've got real parents," Tony stuttered, puzzled. "You're not... you're not."
    "Oh? And what's a real parent then?"
    Tony paused, unable to answer. What is a real parent? The people he was related to by blood gave him away as soon as he was born. Were they his parents?
    IqRWFXe.jpg

"I don't know! But- But- I don't even call you Mom or Dad!"
    WVOUjss.jpg

"We were kinda hoping that you would."
    fexEjM3.jpg

"You... did?" Tony raised his eyebrows in shock.
    DfqW62d.jpg

"Well... yeah," Allyson nervously shrugged. "But we didn't want to push it on you. You called us Graham and Allyson from the start and we figured that's what you're comfortable with. We didn't realise that made you not feel like a part of our family."
    "I am? But you... why didn't you adopt me then?"
    "We're trying! We're trying so hard, but... Adoption in Del Sol Valley is a very complicated procedure. It takes years at best."
    sExQrwy.jpg

"Unless you have a bunch of money, which is why we may or may not be planning a bank heist..."
    "Graham."
    "What? I'm telling you, hun, it's a great plan! They're all insured so it's not like anyone loses anything."
    Oj313ph.jpg

"Anyway- Look. If you don't want to talk about what bothering you, that's alright."
    "I don't," Tony quickly shook his head. Never ever would he tell them!
    "But whatever it is... Just know. It won't make us love you any less. And you acting up because of whatever it is - won't make us love you any less either."
    9KpUtUg.jpg

"It's okay to argue, Tony. To be unhappy, to talk back, to say mean things, to scream, to yell, to get into fights, it's all part of growing up! Kids do that. Sometimes parents do that. We all mess up..."
    issAUgY.jpg

"But there's probably nothing in this entire world that might make us even think about "getting rid" of you. You're not any different than Alicia is to us. And if you're not questioning when we'll get rid of her, you shouldn't question when we'll get rid of you. Because you're ours, Tony. You're family."
    iRh4xHy.jpg

"Yeah, you're one of the Mitchells for better or for worse!" Graham chuckled. "And just you wait when we finally rob that bank..."
    6lmS7bw.jpg

"Don't listen to him," Allyson laughed. "There will be no bank robberies. But he's right - no matter what you papers say, you're a Mitchell. You're our son. You've been our son since day one."
    Tony smiled a bit in disbelief. This was too good to be true.
    guVjtes.jpg

"I am? For... for real?"
    Hnvf2Wt.jpg

"Oh shut up and come here!"
    As Allyson hugged Tony, he smiled a bit wider. And suddenly all of his anger was gone. Tony felt calm.
    3ZQNMO5.jpg

"You're a part of our family and if you need to hear that from us every single day, then I'll tell you it every single day, alright?"
    "Thanks... Mom," Tony mumbled. His tone was so quiet that surely no one could've heard that. And yet the way Allyson smiled at him made Tony realise: she knew.
    cUer4Do.jpg

As they were talking, little Alicia came in.
    tNPqzjf.jpg

She stared at Tony with a face that said everything what she thought of his stupid little worries.
    qmtSTsi.jpg

And then she blew her big brother a kiss.
    ozuNGsq.jpg

And Tony waved at her back. If that isn't a sign of acceptance, then what is?
    FXblMTV.jpg

"Quit with the hugging, you guys, I'm starting to feel left out!"
    879LZVx.jpg

"How about we all end this day with some stargazing? What do you say, Tony?"
    easfFRi.jpg

The five of them, including Gordon, spent the night together in their little treehouse. They stargazed. They joked. They laughed. For the first time throughout the entire week, Tony was able to smile. And sure, Lucas was still a big problem, and sure, he'll never, ever, ever tell anyone about it, but somehow he knew: everything will be alright. After all, he was a Mitchell. Now he knew that for sure.
    Wz8CLN0.jpg
    To be continued...
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Loved your update.
    Kayleigh shudders at the mention of Strangerville. Her father was once stationed there.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    @Koteyka
    Tony, just tell them :) Lovely update <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Starfree wrote: »

For Love Day I made watching romantic tv the only requirement lol.

You know, that's not one I ever thought to change. Good on you. Sometimes going out together, especially when you have a house full of kids, is next to impossible. LOL I do know many a time, in RL, my hubby and I would simply have dinner at home. I would generally feed the kids early and that left the two of us. One year, I even set up the card table in our room complete with a tablecloth and candles. Wish we had this kind of option in game.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Lucy Burb has been living in a tiny house since leaving home, spending most of her time outside (save for the winter). In addition to a spacious garden, she also has a cow (Kuh) and a llama (Cuzco), and numerous chickens. She makes a tidy living for herself, and has had roommates off and on, people who want to learn more about off-grid homesteading -- or she did, until she formed a close bond with one visitor, Chastity Gere, and they decided to make the arrangement permanent. There's more to their relationship than Lucy is willing to make public, but her parents have picked up on it and are supportive. Considering how much of a loner Lucy was growing up (her only friends were her cousins Angela and Lilith), John & Jennifer are just glad Lucy has found someone to share her life with who isn't a barnyard animal. Things will soon change for Lucy, though: she and Chastity are secretly paying a visit to Cassandra Goth's bio-lab and hope to return with a science baby. Lucy's days in a tiny house may soon be numbered!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top