Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    @vancanuckfan86 I've never had Summer become a mom, but she has always struck me as a sim who would make a good one. Happy Birthday Wren!🥳🎂
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @DaniRose2143 - This is the first time I've had Summer as a mom. She is doing quite well!
  • Options
    Th3_H0wling_Ch1ldTh3_H0wling_Ch1ld Posts: 144 Member
    My male sim is having issues when trying to reach the high chair (nothing is blocking it) i even placed it in the middle of the room and still he apparently couldn't reach it....

Personally, I think he's making an excuse to get out of feeding the kid. ;) Not really, but it is frustrating that, at least in my game, it's always the male having the blocking protests. LOL.

Lol my female sim basically just hides in their shared bedroom or talk with the toddlers that she actually loves
    which leads my male sim having to change the infants diapers and feed them. As for sleep? The infants just claim the floor :D
    My Legacy Family & Story Family are in one Save. Much easier...
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    edited March 2023
    So, unexpected death of Vlad Straud today after I sent him out to work work on the treehouse, thought little of it when I saw it was daytime "Oh he'll be fine..." Que a couple game hours later... "Oh, wait, oops. He has the thin skin negative doesnt he...."

Thats how I lost Vlad Straud, who left behind a mini him and twins with Bobbi...

Yeah... All of my vampires have sun resistance...

Yes, a lot of screenshots out there on this thread.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    @DaniRose2143 - If you'd like a copy of the Jeannie, go to Jaybird the Nerd's Patreon. Trust me, the $5 a month is well spent since she updates often and her stuff is high quality. Once you download it, just go to Jaybird's page on The Sims 4 gallery for a complete downloadable version.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited March 2023
    @zucchinionpizza So the Enchanting introduction comes with a certain level of Charisma skill, and Father Winter starts with 500k simoleons normally, but tbh I like your story explanations better. :D
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited March 2023
    So, the Expanded Mermaids mod has a glitch. This is something that just started happening today, and I did everything I could to narrow down the cause. I have so few mods to begin with. Anyways, the glitch severely limits the mermadic abilities I can use, so I have to be much more creative with developing my next update. Frustrating thing is I could load an old save or start a new save and everything worked fine... then I travel to a new lot or start having my sims interact and there goes anything new I save. :( When I think I figured it out, it still bugs. All I know is that it started happening today after my game was updated once I regained internet. I'm going to roll with it for now.

Unfortunately, this bugged mess, is going to make setting the scene with Arihi more difficult, because there are very specific things I want to do for her chapter. I suspect a lot more screenshots will be needed in the near future, but I'm getting there.

Anyways, here's a teaser because I should be ready for another chapter soon! Can you guess who the final three targets are?

52759428900_0754c25fb8_b.jpg
    52759510908_37f1e87f68_b.jpg

52759026086_6ef83309a6_b.jpg

52759511743_653afc0287_b.jpg

52759275079_c2195f8641_b.jpg

52759432440_7edb9726ef_b.jpg

Edit: Going into the Vault with the Captivity Tanks is making Alexander Goth tense. He's got enough merfolk stuck in an enchanted sleep that he gets tense at the sight of them. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Well....instead of the usual 'Musical chairs' the sims do now and then they now decided to add 'Musical Infants' :|

Though i will still never forget the absolute horror my male sim did....he had his infant daughter in his arms while standing in a thunderstorm when his toddler daughter comes out wanting to play wrestle....he wrestled the toddler with the infant STILL in his arms....

kinda wish i took a photo of that now :D
  • Options
    Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I believe we do have a few mismatched socks already in game, but the one sock is cc! its an overlay :)
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Yay! Thank you! <3 I definitely want to keep returning to her, especially now that I made her erratic (an excuse for her to be able to talk to us. ;D)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @keenow Forgive me for laughing, but those pictures were hysterical. Can't believe the baby ended up in the carrier upside down! Oh, my what a rough day, indeed!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    @DaniRose2143 chickens in the city sounds like fun, but potentially chaotic too!

I only recently found out about LittleMsSam’s Improved Practical Spells mod… which allows you to use the Scruberoo spell on toddlers and children. Man, that would’ve been so useful when the Masterson children were all toddlers!
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Today I kicked into gear my new family. They're dedicated to the Growing Together pack, made with likes and dislikes of conversation topics and activities and even colours and music, but that doesn't mean they have to be happy. Especially since they live in a Haunted House.

I don't bother with likes and dislikes of decor though because I have no idea between the different types.

There's an Adult father and teenage son, which could get weird with them both being Werewolves, and there's a Young Adult and his child brother, and the intent is that his big brother will be like a father to him (AWWWW). There's also a Conservationist, and a Spellcaster in the house who is learning at the seance table, and a wannabe actress who is going to be a bit of a... flirt.

Big Bro and Wannabe are probably going to bring fame to the household.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited March 2023
    @Brd709
    I know a lot of people have New Year's traditions, but getting abducted by aliens has to be one of the funnier ones. Both strange funny and ha-ha funny. I love that look on Jason's face when he's blowing out the candles on his cake.❤️

Alien abductions happen a lot on Daisy's (she's an alien herself)home. So far Jayce hasn't produced his own alien baby after two abductions. Abductions also unlock as a milestone in this new EP! Interesting her infants don't have the ability to change disguise yet.

• Options
    I've only had a Sim get abducted by aliens once, and it was a male Sim. He didn't come back pregnant, which was just as well as I didn't want him to be. I haven't played with aliens very much, so it'd be fun to play with them at some point!
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    So, I managed to play a teen to completion. Early Grad, etc. Only thing left is to finish Strangerville, and then, time for university....
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    I regret to inform everyone, that there will be and is an interruption of the NEW Erik Cantrell Save posts. The latest chapter I was working on is trapped on my gaming rig, which may have given up the ghost. Hubby's brief examination of it this morning suggested the hard drive wasn't receiving and that he was going to have to find someone who can take a look at it. This could take some time before he's actually able to act on this. So, I'm unable to play my game and am in a state of mind, that attempting to recreate the chapter that was in the works is exhausting to even think about. I have posted a picture of Baby Boy, after he aged to Infant on the post your last photo thread, page 216. I was really thoroughly enjoying the game play, too, with this new patch and the EP. Little Jamison has achieved a couple of milestone firsts, so I wasn't too far along, to have my computer take the dive it did. (Guess I shouldn't have berated it every time Windows would crash.) Oh, I was horrible to it. I threatened to throw it out of the second-story window onto the driveway below. Guess, it decided it didn't have to put up with the likes of me, with this terrible Irish-descended redhead. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully someone can find a way to save it for you and that you don't lose everything. Lucky that you made backups for all of your game folders before you got the pack and the update. At least once you're back up and running you won't have to start all over again from scratch.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @GalacticGal I’m sorry that happened! And like Dani said, at least you won’t need to start over from scratch. I was looking forward to more updates too!

I was going to focus on catching up this week before trying to continue Chapter 9. I really do hope you get things working again!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited March 2023
    Growing...Apart?? Celeste Michaelson has had it up to her eyeballs with leading a company she built from the ground up and having to do everything in the household as well! She's taken to stopping by the bar after work and venting to the poor bartender who has no choice but to listen.

"...so I come home from a long day at work, and he looks up at me and says "What's for Dinner?!" and I look over; the baby hasn't been changed, Chris doesn't know where Atlas is, and now I have to do everything!"

Suffice it to say, the Michaelsons aren't the idyllic power couple many imagine.

xPjqulO.png
    Post edited by Kerrigan on
  • Options
    Oh no @GalacticGal , seems like you’ve been having a lot of problems with your game lately! Little Jamison looks adorable, by the way. I like to give my characters middle names too, although not in game. Just as something I add for fun. So that if one of the children misbehaves then their parents can yell their full name at them :D And then sometimes I use the full name when their partner is proposing. I’ve done a few weddings in my stories, but not written out any of the vows or anything like that, so if I do so in the future I can use the full names. You know, “I, Peter Robert Masterson, do take you, Caroline Elizabeth Masterson, as my lawfully wedded wife” sort of thing (and yes, I did make those middle names up on the spot hahaha).
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I have a weekend to myself this week, so I'll be able to think up of some more entries...maybe.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    I have been busy today. I spent the evening with my favorite sims in Tartosa. It feels wonderful to be back with the cast of Tartosan Sun. I finally figured out how to pose two sims together where they are embracing, holding hands, or in any way making contact with one another. This is going to really improve my storytelling. I can now get so many shots using poses, things the game simply can't do and they will fit so much better with the dialogue.
    uZEMi9D.png
    OFkNWzX.png
    LXiDrdf.png

Before I headed off to Tartosa I also spent a bit more time in Forgotten Hollow with my newest villains, Elle De Vampiro and Lilith Vatore.
    8DWOXhF.png
    am6GY6A.png

I'm really close to having another chapter of Schemes & Dreams. Well in truth I have a full chapter if I devote the entire thing to the peril Judith and Rayvn find themselves in. It doesn't resolve their fate, but it does show just how much danger they're in...a lot! They're up to their necks in trouble, pun absolutely intended. It also shows just how dangerous Elle and Lilith are...very! What I have written so far still allows for any of three or four different outcomes.

There's a really good chance I'll have new chapters of both Under The Tartosan Sun and Schemes & Dreams this week.😁

• Options
    edited March 2023
    I am Restarting all my saves so nothing exciting happening just yet (though i am starting a Story save that is 'The Hobbit/LOTR' themed and with my motivation all the necessary households should be completed in 1-3 weeks) I have little to no motivation :|

So far 2 of 5 households are done
    All together i will have around 5-10 different saves (one being my Legacy fam)
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @Th3_H0wling_Ch1ld
    Ha! Hobbit inspired sounds awesome! Like a lot of work, but awesome. I often think what a shame it is that we can't meddle with the world beyond the lots all that much (even with TOOL, not that I was brave enough to get it), but Henford and Shire sure do have a lot in common. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top