Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Th3_H0wling_Ch1ldTh3_H0wling_Ch1ld Posts: 144 Member
    edited March 2023
    The oldest Infants in my legacy family have had their birthdays and are now Toddlers- Uh apart from that nothing else really happened...wait no forgot to mention that the mother of the family is expecting more...how many more? Idk...kinda want it to be a surprise...

(I'm using mods to increase how many sims i can have in a household)

Update for the family....
    The father nearly died from sunlight- He's a vampire
    7pbvloy.png

I am happy i got him inside otherwise i'd have to cheat to make him alive again :|
    My Legacy Family & Story Family are in one Save. Much easier...
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @LonelyWolfTales Oh, I see. Still! My CC knowledge ends with the fact that something with a "studio" in its name exists... XD so a casual mention of "oh, I converted some cc for infants" is just... wow. :D
  • Options
    In other news, I finally pulled stuff together and feel like I'm ready to post something! :D Yay. This is a new save, by the way... and I wanted to get back Aimee. Remember Aimee? (I'm not really sure if I posted about her in this thread or elsewhere... hum.) Anyway, she is a... certain sort of character. Think the type of sim you would expect to found a hundred baby challenge or some such. ;D Not that I'm willing to commit to that big a thing, but... you get an idea. Anyway...

Hey!
    AEVyf8d.png

You do realize I can tell you are there, right? Talking through a journal like this is a drag, though... oh fine, fine, whatever.

Hi, everyone! Sorry for ignoring you, Watcher can be weird sometimes. My name's Aimee and yes, I can tell you are reading this from the inside. Most sims think I'm crazy (not that they have the guts to actually say that out loud) and I think most sims are blind so I guess that makes us sorta even, right? Well, if you wanna know what I've been up to - I guess this journal is made for that sort of thing. Lemme give you a summary.

So I don't know if you can tell, but I'm actually a teen. Yeah, living all alone. Don't start a pity party for me, though, this was all my choice. See, my mom never wanted me - hey, no. Don't even start. Do NOT tell me I was imagining that, or exaggerating or whatever. I heard that a thousand times and I'm sick of it, okay? Look, she even told me I was an "accident." Straight up. So, yeah. I think there was more to it, though... Some people had a few comments, I think dad broke mom's heart or something. A bad breakup and THEN you find out you're preggers? I don't actually blame her for feeling all sorts of ways about me, most the time. Bad memories and all. But anyway, enough about that. I got outta that house a.s.a.p. and it was the best thing for everyone involved.

Now I'm far, far away. From Mt. Komorebi all the way in Oasis Springs. It's pretty here and I find I love the heat. Must be from my dad's side. They say he was a Selva native, you know? I'd been telling myself I'd love to get to see the place some time... anyway. So I'm here, making some money gathering stuff (there's SO many fossils and crystals around it's incredible!) and pretending to be older than I really am. I think I've been doing a pretty good job of it so far.
    0OmhBkr.png

This is my neighbour Johnny. We get along pretty well, he's a jokester that doesn't take stuff too seriously and doesn't bug me about stuff so points for him. I think he has some stuff he's hiding, too. But I don't ask about his, he doesn't ask about mine and it just works, you know?

gYR3R6T.png

And no, Watcher, I will not let you show them the time I burned the stove. Bad enough that I can't trust the thing now.

Anyway, I thought that the "pretend I'm actually an adult" thing would go better if I just went to a bar like nobody's business, like I had every right to be there.
    ...and maybe I just wanted to try, too, it was one of the many things mom never let me do and I never had the nerve to sneak off while I lived in her house... but now I'm the only one that sets the rules. And this place has some seriously funny customs! Do you know about Bear Night? I sure didn't! But it was plumming awesome, lemme tell you that! :D
    X1dbWtx.png

I got to know a lot of people and I think I might become fast friends with a few! The folk here are so much livelier than back ho at Mt. Komorebi. The boy at the back is Aurelio Robles by the way and we've become a thing a few days after this. He actually hates being flirted with, but that's okay with me! I'm totally up to skipping the chit-chat if you get what I mean. ;D
    cpuaHa2.png

Oh yeah, and the boyfriend selfie! Don't we look cute?
    fSJaqQs.png

It took a bad turn after, though. I made a bunch of choripán for us on the date and Aurelio asked if he could come live with me!
    LIFN5m7.png
    I mean, I totally get wanting to get outta your folk's house and all, but... I guess I just wanna live alone for a while, you know? He got really upset, though. And I feel sort of bad for letting him down, but like... if I could do it, you can too and you don't need me for it. Or if you do, you're a whimp and what use will a whimp be to me, eh?

Bah, so that was pretty bad. And then stuff got pretty weird. In like the good-bad-good again way? Do I make sense? You know, when a lot of good stuff and a lot of bad stuff happens sort of all at once so in the end it adds up to just... weird.
    I was in a mood, so Johnny dragged me out to the Talent Showcase. We totally embarrassed ourselves, but it was so much fun! I hope I can get better at singing...
    9O4qPBi.png

Then the next day way a romance festival so I invited Aurelio out again, but he was still mad at me. We did enjoy the tea and all, but he left pretty soon and I got left there alone in the middle of all the flirty couples and that really got to me.
    Yh1j5yN.png

So I distracted myself with picking all the pretty flowers and would you know it? Some of them were really rare and pretty pricey. Not these ones, exactly, but I'm making a stupid face when picking the birds-of-paradise and I'm not letting you see the pic. :p
    0uozH8N.png
    So now I actually got the money for a trip to Selvadorada! Tell you what. Plum Aurelio. Plum him with a nasty red plumbob with a rash. I'll take a trip to Selva and see what that place is all about! Honestly, my life is all adventure since Watcher took me under her wing and I love it so far. ;D Even WITH boys being stupid.

Well, that's about all and I'm about to boink my head off the desk if I don't get my behind in bed just about now. See y'all later!
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited March 2023
    There was a lot of growing up that happened at the Crowley house yesterday! Jude aged into an adult and the kids did some aging up as well.

Summer gave birth to their fourth child (thank goodness it was only one). Meet Wren - she is a cautious infant who constantly has the hiccups. She is also an early riser but at least she can self-sooth. She inherited her dad's green eyes.
    52757251926_5e8dffdbc4_z.jpg

The triplets also aged up into kids.

Remi was the first triplet to age up. She rolled the slob trait and enjoys running and roughhousing around with the boys. She is best friends with her brother Reese.
    52757659055_4707df29c0_z.jpg

Reese was the second to age up and he rolled the self-assured trait. He can't wait to learn to ride his bike and loves running around with his friends.
    52757499869_bd9d387770_z.jpg

Reid was the last of the triplets to age up. He did so and rolled the music lover trait. He is a creative like his dad and while not as close with his siblings he still gets along with them.
    52757734383_45db030936_z.jpg

Can't wait to watch the triplets grow up and see how Wren fits into the family.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I really wish I could make my own CC sometimes, as in own meshes and stuff. It would be so useful!
  • Options
    TheSimsislifeTheSimsislife Posts: 45 Member
    Hi, I love reading about what everyone else does in their games too!

So thanks to neighborhood stories, the premade neighbors had some spare babies (lol) that I had my sims growing up alongside. The Laurent family of Tartosa have made some beautiful children and I ended up taking over a couple of their lives in my gameplay and plan to integrate them into the family line that I have been playing for forever. So today in my game, I've just been progressing through their childhoods. Oh, and I'm planning some drama for the days to come when my sim marries his nieces grandmother :D
  • Options
    Hi, I love reading about what everyone else does in their games too!

So thanks to neighborhood stories, the premade neighbors had some spare babies (lol) that I had my sims growing up alongside. The Laurent family of Tartosa have made some beautiful children and I ended up taking over a couple of their lives in my gameplay and plan to integrate them into the family line that I have been playing for forever. So today in my game, I've just been progressing through their childhoods. Oh, and I'm planning some drama for the days to come when my sim marries his nieces grandmother :D

Neighborhood stories has been such a great add. I'm loving how families in all the worlds are having babies and neighbors are actually moving into the houses. In the Crowley's neighborhood in the world of Willow Creek the Pancakes are now expecting a baby (who will just be a bit younger than their youngest infant) and a family with teenagers just moved in. I'm really enjoying how it isn't only young adults and adults popping up everywhere now!
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    That was fun to read about Aimee again @_Gina :)
    Congrats to your vampire for not burning up @Th3_H0wling_Ch1ld . Btw I don't think you're the first one with that "can't reach the highchair" bug, there may be a bug report about it.

Charlie became a toddler, Meg and Saskia are taking some big steps in their lives, Lucy retired but needs everyone to know she can still win a dunks competition anytime someone asks, and, for the fans, a skiing werewolf picture.
    12-31-22-6-53-33-PM.png

my Local Color challenge
  • Options
    @mightysprite Thank you! And whoop, skiing werewolf! That's some impeccable control right there. :D
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    I've been busy...

Have a save with two families on it, both around the infant/toddler stages. One is a very well known sims 2 family, where the dynamics aren't quite what I meant them to be...

I moved in the Pleasants with the infant twins from the gallery [ty who ever did that] Basically, I was focused on the Pleasants, but its funny that the so-called Angelic trait is not. Because Angela seemed to get more annoyed with being left alone than Lilith. I have to blame the game coding for not allowing Lilith to be neglected at this stage. Currently, both of them have most of their milestones. Angela has a couple more than Lilith, but not by much.

Its funny watching them progress through the mobility stages; both are at the creeping stage right now halfway thru the long life setting of the infant stage. I have limited the twins interaction with each other when able.

The other family is a combination of created and gallery imported sims. An experiment to see if the game can go darker than the genetics in CAS list; inconclusive atm. The twins for this family are an alien and a vampire [more on this game quirk in a bit], but infant sized or so here.

The game's coding on regarding genetic twin creation needs work, Period.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,084 Member
    This was quite the start to 1995!
    bgnFols.png
    itq31jv.png

Once again Jayce gets abducted right after they ring in the new year. Luckily for Jayce, he didn't come back with a fifth baby but he returned with an angry moodlet afterwards!

Jayce's son Jason celebrated his birthday and aged in to childhood!
    mNR36PY.png
    2Qb8IOI.png
    Snq2vdf.png

After Jason's birthday party, Jayce's elderly father Makoa arrives for a stay over to help out with the infants:
    Gmva1dV.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited June 2023
    Lost In the Fog, a NEW Erik Cantrell Save

For Erik time rarely, if ever, stood still. In fact it seemed like yesterday when he was accepting his sixth Best Song Accolade for All Things Worthy. Time kicked into Warp Speed immediately after that. The award came just after graduation, which is why in his mind things got a bit blurred.
    “I am gobsmacked and deeply honored to receive this recognition today.”
    XWnj2De.jpg

“I want to thank my God, my fans, my producers, my girlfriend for putting up with my insane schedule. And my Professors for seeing passed the image and treating me as the serious student I’ve tried to be. I am now on track to graduate at the end of this term. Yay.”
    QAGenES.jpg

“This whole musical journey has been an amazing ride. I wish to also acknowledge the other very fine songwriters, artists in their own right, of whom I am honored and priviliged to be mentioned among, for this award.”
    ARx2xRX.jpg

“My Thanks to the Starlight Academy for this auspicious Award. To Taygeta Studios, to Orion Entertainment, Limited. And there’s the music. Thank you, again, and good day.”
    e5tRoQL.jpg

*~~*~~*~~*~~*

“Sweetheart, we have to go very soon,” Erik whispered into her ear. “I would love nothing more than to allow you to lay here and sleep, you need the rest. But, I also worry about leaving your here alone. You’re so very close to launch. I worry I won’t get back in time.”

Kayleigh struggled to pull herself out of bed. Her belly was quite swollen. She felt like an elephant, waddled when she walked and otherwise viewed herself as wholly unattractive. She disappeared into the master bath to freshen up. Erik closed the back of her gown for her, turned her around to face him. He was smiling.

“Have I told you today just how much I love you? And just how gorgeous you are,” He said, gently putting his hand on her stomach. He met her eyes. “This is the greatest gift anyone has ever given me. I know you see yourself as a bit of a blob, an ‘elephant in a tutu’ as I’ve heard you describe yourself to others. But, that's not how I see you. To me, you are the most beautiful woman on the face of this planet. And this belly,” he stroked it gently, “holds a most precious little soul inside. A perfect promise. I love you so very much.”

Arriving at the PBP Studios Lounge, Erik beamed them both up to the second floor. The staircase was long, and Erik feared the many steps would cause Kayleigh to go into labor, she was that close to her due date. The doctor had said the baby could come at any time. They both lived for that moment.
    Happily, the wait for Erik’s category wasn’t long. As he watched her, Kayleigh gave him a wan smile, as she shifted in her seat trying to get comfortable. “You all right?” he whispered.
    “I’m fine. Oh, look your mother is here. I think she’s today’s Host.”

“Welcome everyone. Roll out the red carpet, it’s time for the Starlight Accolades Show!”
    687ki6v.jpg

“Give a hand for Thorne Bailey, for his break-out performance!”
    YD46VkV.jpg

“And the winner is … Holly Alto!”
    ixvaGCR.jpg

“I swear these envelopes are hermetically sealed! And the winner is … Bryanti Cho.” Louise stepped aside from the microphone. No Bryanti. She waited for what seemed like more than enough time, but when Bryanti didn’t make a move for the stage, and in fact was unseen in the audience, Louise took the microphone once again, urged by the producers, in her ear. Putting a finger to the device in her right ear, she said, “I’m told to move on."

“And now, for bringing such aural beauty to ears around the world, this week’s winner for Best Song,” she said, struggling with the seal, once again, until finally, the envelope fell in shreds to the carpeted stage floor. “Oh, my goodness,” she said reading the heavy cardstock page. “The winner is … Erik Cantrell for his, Back of My Mind!”
    BPSqVQC.jpg
    To You, O Lord
    H3WuzqJ.jpg

“Thank you to the Starlight Academy for once again considering my work by nominating me, and to those who voted for me. I am more than honored. It’s almost embarrassing to win this much. I’m in a dream, I have to be dreaming. Not complaining, it’s just this all feels so surreal.”
    meOl2RG.jpg

“Thank you to my fans, to Taygeta Studios, Orion Entertainment, Limited, to my lovely wife, Kayleigh. She’s here this afternoon, as you can see, we are expecting our first child. Any. Minute. Now.”
    sUOJaz5.jpg

“And there’s the music. Good afternoon, everyone. I’m taking my sweet wife home, now, so she can rest. Thank you!”
    W6wtppR.jpg

As it happened, Erik no sooner stepped off of the stage when Bryanti approached it. He could tell something was amiss by the look on Kayleigh’s face. Her attention was riveted.
    RKauUIN.jpg

Glancing back, Erik saw a most unseemly display of outrage.
    “How dare you disallow me to receive my award! I’ll get you for this, Louise Cantrell, artiste extraordinaire. Huh, you’re nothing. I’m surprised you didn’t bring your paint brush to remind everyone just how you came by your so-called fame.”
    “I-I-I’m sorry, we did our best to wait for you. The producers told me move on. Can’t have dead air, you know.” Louise did her best to pass it off.
    9hrp21j.jpg
    JDIUjRj.jpg

She stepped aside, hoping that Bryanti would simply take her award, make a short speech and then vacate the stage. Unfortunately, the stress triggered inside Louise and she found herself squabbling with the Voices. She hunkered down, and began to bat her hands at things unseen. A pathetic sight, to be sure.
    Rsm8cDg.jpg

Erik stood frozen. No one was aware that Louise Cantrell had some serious mental issues, that stress was something she couldn’t at all handle. She retreated when things got overwhelming. Pouring herself into her painting. When the Vulcans took custody of Brianna, her only daughter, to train her in the Vulcan Way, she simply lost it. Over time, retreating wasn’t enough. She became Erratic. Erik tried his best to send her a message. Breathe, Mom, just breathe.

Whether or not it was his message, or Louise’s intense therapy that kicked in, he was certainly glad to see her come back into herself. Using the breathing exercises to calm herself back down.
    D4qJGca.jpg

Catching her eye, Erik nodded at his mother. Kayleigh stood up and the two made their way out. Stopping before they reached the door, Erik took her hands in his.
    “Do you feel like going out to lunch?” he was saying.
    7h9Mjv2.jpg
    Curiously, in response, Kayleigh put her hands on her belly.

“Wait, what’s the look for? Kayleigh, Kayleigh?”
    “I don’t feel so good. If it’s all the same, let’s just go home,” she said.
    3rDwQb8.jpg

Is it time, is it Braxton Hicks? Tune in next time for the answer.

Thanks for reading! :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,840 Member
    edited March 2023
    @Lady_Earth
    CC hairs for infants the day after the pack released. Apparently everybody was dying to get their hands on this one and go crazy. I'll be going on a downloading spree when my stories start getting close to having families. It's not time yet, but I'm looking forward to when it is. It's really cold right now so that beach in Sulani looks so inviting.🙂

Your Genie looks amazing! She looks so much like the one from tv. I love all the old pop culture characters.

@Mafe5125
    Aria is so cute. She'll be a good big sister when the time comes. I love the little touch with just the one sock.🙂

@vancanuckfan86
    Wow! I hope Summer didn't have another set of triplets. You and your simmies have your hands full with just the one set.

@LonelyWolfTales
    Aww❤️ Mikkel as an infant is just as adorable as you would imagine.

@Lucy_Henley
    That is a beautiful setting for a proposal.🥰 At first I thought Barbara was a werewolf what with those glowing eyes. I've never had a sim make or eat Obsidian Scrambled Eggs. Is that what causes the evil glare?

@lemonella
    Little Dallas doesn't look like she trusts grandpa Waylon with that bottle.🤣 That look on her face is like, 'Are you sure you know what you're doing?'. Good for Wade and Darla getting away to have some time to themselves. Oh my, chimis sound really good.🤤 Those expressions on Dallas' face are sooo cute.🥰 They put so much effort into catching all those little moments. It's not time yet for kids in my stories, but I'm looking forward to the day when it is. Maybe I should start another side save and have a flashback to when Danielle, Londyn, Summer, and Liberty were little. I have teen versions of them for flashbacks.

Later I'll move on to page 1132 and check out those stories. There are so many really good stories and updates in this thread lately.❤️
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Yes, it is! You get Obsidian Eggs from Evil Hens and can make “Obsidian” versions of meals like Eggs and Toast or Omelette or Scrambled Eggs and Bacon. It gives the Sim a temporary Angry moodlet and the fire eyes, like Evil Hens have. When you click on an object you get all the usual interactions plus “Evil Glare”.

It seems like a lot of players are getting twins and triplets after this latest update. I know I like to have big families and multiples, but three infants at once sounds exhausting!
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 - Thankfully it was only one, lol - I can't even imagine what I would've done with 3 toddlers and 3 babies/infants, haha.
  • Options
    zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    edited March 2023
    Update on The Subagyos :
    Bunga got pregnant with Mortimer's child! But Mortimer didn't seem excited about it.
    3fOtU07.png
    Thankfully, he did like the baby, Bulan, after he was born.
    cxAK2ui.png
    Bunga sold her franchise rights and quit her job to take care of Bulan full time, but without anyone's help, it has not been easy.
    ZxjIAfE.png
    MyU61pP.png
    Xz3iprq.png
    mhtDKw6.png

Update on Clement Frost :
    Ok so he retired from being father winter or smth but basically he just showed up in Newcrest with 500k simoleons so I wanted him to have a big family, starting with looking for a spouse in a nightclub.
    qLHdTez.png
    Apparently, Clement has a unique introduction called enchanting introduction? Never seen this option before, but yeah he enchanted Marcus Flex and Marcus asked him out on a date.
    vxKsn2I.png
    But while on a date with Marcus, Clement met Candy Behr.
    S94FoPj.png
    And now they're in a vacation and she's pregnant I guess.
    QSIU41E.png
    Unrelated to his love life, Geoffrey Landgraab visited him dressed like that and just stared at him sleeping.
    xcwIbuC.png
    I also found out how he got so much money, no, it's not stealing from the kids while delivering gifts, he has level 10 singing skills and $20 tips just start pouring as soon as he starts singing in public.
    AMdQ7Zi.png
    Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    My male sim is having issues when trying to reach the high chair (nothing is blocking it) i even placed it in the middle of the room and still he apparently couldn't reach it....

Personally, I think he's making an excuse to get out of feeding the kid. ;) Not really, but it is frustrating that, at least in my game, it's always the male having the blocking protests. LOL.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    @DaniRose2143 thanks so much!! I think she’ll be a good big sister too, just needs to warm up to her is all. And yes, I also love the singular sock lol. I thought it was very toddler-like :)
  • Options
    Yesterday I started writing the next chapter of Under The Tartosan Sun and another chapter of Schemes & Dreams. Today, I now have a couple paragraphs of UtTS done, but I'm also deep into three different versions of what happens to Judith and Rayvn in the next chapter and those that follow. Each one is different but I can't decide which one to go with.🤔 I'm kind of waiting to see what more commenters have to say about the last one to decide. I'll probably end up picking a favorite, then flip a coin between the other two, and then decide between those two. I can't say too much without tipping everyone off before the next chapter drops. The pace I'm working at I may have a chapter of UtTS and S&D this week.

And I had planned to get a lot of work done on the movie set. So far I've done the square root of absolutely nothing.🤣
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    @GalacticGal I can't wait for the next installment!!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    The Crowley's had some more busy days as the winter came to an end and the spring got under way.

Reese and Remi decided to head to the park on the final weekend of the winter. They had a blast meeting new friends and buzzing around the playground.
    52758371971_71f6318d97_z.jpg
    52757829682_5599798855_z.jpg

Reid was busy moping around the house - he hasn't taken too well to having a new sibling that requires a lot of his parents attention.
    52757829732_c6949b30a9_z.jpg

While Reese and Remi were at the park they decided to give skating a try. They had a ton of fun but Remi fell and knocked out a tooth - which she was proud to show off at dinner time. She even got a visit from the Tooth Fairy that night - not that we saw the fairy!
    52758776880_48acde2a05_z.jpg
    52758855193_4ba0af7983_z.jpg

As we headed into spring, Wren was quickly heading into toddler hood. She enjoyed some mushed up pumpkin for breakfast before aging up. Wren rolled the independent trait and she can be pretty aggressive if you try to help her with anything. She is also an early riser and has quite the healthy appetite.
    52758618874_030f01b7f3_z.jpg
    52758776985_76f1e2a601_z.jpg

Reese and Remi are hanging out again. Now that spring is here, they are practicing their bike riding.
    52758776970_8704c64dcb_z.jpg

Note: They've been practicing for some time now and neither has mastered it. I hope it's not glitched. I've been unable to get a parent to help them learn the bike either so I think something is wrong in my game at least.
    Post edited by vancanuckfan86 on
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    @Th3_H0wling_Ch1ld
    Vampire sims don't have any real sense of self preservation, which is sad. I don't like to do it, but the vampires I don't want barbecuing themselves get sun resistance added by cheats. At least you were there to step in and save him from himself.

@_Gina
    I absolutely love the way you wrote that.❤️ Like we're reading Aimee's journal, but at the same time she's talking to us through the fourth wall. Very well done. I'm really looking forward to more from Aimee.

@mightysprite
    New update! Yay! I missed the notification that you'd posted something new but I will give it read at some point before bed tonight.🙂

@blaq797
    The screenshots everyone is posting of the infants learning motor skills and their facial expression are so much fun. Good luck with your experiment and hopefully you get the results you're looking for!

@Brd709
    I know a lot of people have New Year's traditions, but getting abducted by aliens has to be one of the funnier ones. Both strange funny and ha-ha funny. I love that look on Jason's face when he's blowing out the candles on his cake.❤️

@GalacticGal
    Brytani Cho can be as volatile as Judith Ward at times. I have been retraiting her a lot lately to tame that down. She really turned that show upside down for a bit with that outburst though.😲 When I first saw that closeup of Kayleigh's face I thought, uh oh, hhhhere's baby.🤣

@Lucy_Henley
    I will definitely put that on my sims to-do list.😁

@vancanuckfan86
    Yeah, I can't begin comprehend what a nightmare that would be. I think I might be tempted to go back to an older save point before the pregnancy happened if that happened in my game.🙂

@zucchinionpizza
    Congrats to Bunga and Morty. Bulan is a cutey. It certainly wouldn't be easy raising Bulan alone with no help, but it's looks...interesting. Firefighters, vampires, and the baby daddy doing push ups while Bulan gets fed. I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere if I look hard enough.🧐 Just the mental picture of Father Winter/Santa Claus cruising the bars looking for love is hilarious. Geoffrey just standing there staring at Clement is creepy and reminds of one I had not long after HSY came out. I had a female teen at home alone and some random townie just standing at the living room window staring at her. I didn't notice it at first but when I did it made me jump and let out a little yelp of surprise. Totally creeped me out.

@Mafe5125
    I've never seen that where you could do just one sock. I wonder if we can maybe choose that or even mismatched socks now with the new pack. That would be so like a kid to have mismatched socks.🙂
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 you may already know this, but you’ll need to feed your hen a Midnight Treat. The best way to get it is at one of the Finchwick Fairs, or you could use cheats to find it in buy mode. The first time you feed it to a hen, you’ll learn the recipe to make it yourself.
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member

The Landgraabs shut down the power on my single mom's home and her job wasn't paying her, so I took the baby fishing with me to try and grab some cash.
    OB05TjY.png

Then the baby almost fell in.
    CLoNzPf.png
    aBf0WtA.png

Then my sim practically dove in after her.
    fRKKAKu.png

After a lot of struggling to get out of the pond; we headed back home, but even that was a struggle. :D
    fuIl7CH.png

It was a rough day...
  • Options
    @Lucy_Henley I haven't played a save with farm animals so that was new information. My sims are mostly city dwellers, but I'm sure I can find a way to make it all work. Thank you so much for sharing.🙂

@keenow That sounds like a typical Nancy Landgraab thing to do. Maybe the baby is an acrobat, or will become one when they grow up. Well at least mom didn't pass out on the baby. That does look like a really rough day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top