Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    So I see that some other life stages have been lengthened, mainly child, teen, young adult and adult. I’m really worried as to how this might affect my game. I know I can use MCCC to adjust the length of each life stage. But ugh.

Why not simply age up the Sims with a cake when you deem it's time? That's what I often do, or used to do. These days I'm squeezing as much time out as I can with my Sims. I play on Long.

Fair point. But things have changed a lot with the new update - Adults previously had 88 days on Long whilst it’s now 168 days. My usual practice has been to age the Sims up on their actual birthday rather than in advance, so aging them early isn’t really my play style.
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,089 Member
    edited March 2023
    I was wondering why i couldn't find Daisy and Jayce's children anywhere. I found them in the hallway all sat together getting along!
    aGBPqme.png

Meanwhile, Jayce is shovelling snow at 4am in the morning:
    N0Ti6QK.png
    Post edited by Brd709 on
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Oh my frikkin Watcher. I can tell you that you sure have at least one fan who can't wait to see where this new idea goes. The gentleman in blue, especially, just reminds me of someone I used to know... but that is not possible. That was a long, long time ago. ((OOC: He looks so much like Lestat I can't even. XD Was that intentional? I tried making sims who look like someone and it's surprisingly hard...))
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,848 Member
    _Gina wrote: »
    @DaniRose2143 Oh my frikkin Watcher. I can tell you that you sure have at least one fan who can't wait to see where this new idea goes. The gentleman in blue, especially, just reminds me of someone I used to know... but that is not possible. That was a long, long time ago. ((OOC: He looks so much like Lestat I can't even. XD Was that intentional? I tried making sims who look like someone and it's surprisingly hard...))

That’s just Caleb Vatore with a different hairstyle and new outfit. From there, the one in back is Lilith, then Elle DeVampiro, Vlad Bloodvayne, and Inna Cents. I wanted Judith and company to encounter some locals while they were on this trip. Then I thought it would be fun if the trip went a bit sideways.😈

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    This thread moved fast, Great updates and stories everyone! Some comments below:

@lemonella
    P.1125 Captains absolutely adorable! Aw congratulations on the baby girl! I saw your infant pictures in the other thread, simply adorable!
    @Brd709
    P.1125 Honestly same, my build the layouts hardly make sense either sometimes. That’s awesome that some of the builds you’ve actually been in.Oof good luck with the triplets, especially with infants😵‍💫 Haha Jason received a sad moonlet from his new siblings🤣 The wedding went well, congratulations to the happy couple! P.1129 Aww they’re in the hallway chatting, cute!
    @DaniRose2143
    P.1125 Thank you, glad you’ve been enjoying Nora😁 I was excited to have Aaron age to a teen, he’s definitely grown since he’s been introduced. He’ll be great😁
    Oo your set is very well detailed! It looks so realistic, I really like the top area. The fire escape is great too. Wow almost 30 mins, sometimes the game really makes simple tasks longer than they should be.
    Haha Judith failing to read the other sims expression. Lmao at his use or air qoutes for uncle, as long as they have permission to use the castles interior. The makeup and wardrobe room look awesome, can already imagine sims inside them getting prepare for their roles. Shame about the game removing items, can be very annoying when sometimes you don’t realize it.
    P.1126 Oof didn’t know it’ll be difficult to try to play the game offline. At least you have the screenshots for reference.P.1127 Haha you’re right, something so innocent and sweet caused so much chaos 🤣P.1128 Oo interesting description of Judiths presence in The Hollow. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for her.
    @DreamPrincess
    P.1125 Aw Roddys adorable singing to the birds, sweet of them to give him a gift.
    @Metior_Ice
    P.1125 The twins are really taking everything into consideration for their plans, smart kids. Risking sharks, predators to help their brother, love these two. Wow what luck! She appeared before them. Aw their plan worked well!
    P.1126 Haha thank you! I love Bandit the raccoon. So many times I’ve been tempted to change it but I can’t bring myself to do it😅 Thanks for the comment, I’m sure Nora will warm up to Reese eventually. Yes, Colettes safe from Nancy’s grasps🙂
    P.1128 Oo based on your teaser pics it looks like the date is going well! Unless Damion decides to get involved. Oops spoke to soon, looks like he is getting involved😵 Aww Ember can read his emotions, love doesn’t words to express it❤️ Ah Ember figured it out, someone took his voice. Oo future prom chapter? Oh no😟 Woah Damions malevolent! Hopefully he can still make it to prom. Great chapter, and amazing writing as well!
    That’s awesome your mermaid mod isn’t broken! I’ve saw many mods were broken from the infant patch.
    @PlumbobCrossing
    P.1126 The twins look adorable! P.1128 Haha Jack looks adorable, the mess on his face. Infants are too cute. Cute nursery!
    @Ellupelluellu
    P.1126 Bab’s parents look great, love their clothing too! P.1127 Aww is that baby Babs, she’s adorable❤️
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Couldn’t resist aging up Reese after the infant update. I posted a few screenshots in the other thread but it’s time for infant Reese to make his debut here.
    Honestly, it’ll take some time to get used to the new baby look. MZXEQlq.png
    Love the cloud lowering Reese for a safe landing Am1XWeK.png His clothing wasn’t so bad either! Going to have to make that his hot weather clothes. KwaVmUD.png Colette picked Reese up and handed him to Warner. The tickle and smile are too much rH2y1t0.png Nora was right there too, probably thinking “its just an infant, get over it” 82TpdzJ.png Warner played peek a boo with him 6FysV5k.png After changing his clothes, Nora invited Reese to come play with her. OZtJzrC.png While she looked for a toy, Reese was captivated by another YBHqvtT.pngAcVCLC6.png
    Time for lunch, “Open the hanger Reese, plane’s coming in for a landing” IZVnRzb.png
    Turns out Reese doesn’t like apple sauce. He refused to have another bite. Colette pleaded with him, he has to eat W74EGLs.png Warner gave it a try and with another flavor. He didn’t like it either AutjreD.png He ate very little but it kept him fed. Reese grew tired so it was time for his nap. e3imR1t.png For a second thought he would go down easy 3inoqAx.png Reese was not going to make this easy. kKpyw2Q.png Colette held him as she sat in the rocking chair. Of course Nora had to walk in that very moment. She doesn’t look happy🫣gDTFlLp.png Turns out he just needed to be burped. N152aRK.png He settled down PNV6U5P.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    #BlueSeaWaves "Turns out he just needed to be burped." ROFL Thanks, I'm feeling rather frustrated at the moment, I really needed the chuckle. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    I’m still planning on waiting a few days for mods to be updated, since many modders seem to be waiting until after the pack is out (and yes, I’m aware it is now out!) to update things. Adeepindigo being one of them (I use the Education Overhaul mod).
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @DaniRose2143 *stares* I mean, a hairstyle can do a lot, sure, but... heheh, well I never claimed Caleb isn't handsome. The whiny kinda vamp, sure, and a total spoilsport, but that's besides the point right here. ;D Hmm... what about the other three? Are those gallery vamps? I admit, I don't really browse Maxis gallery that much. :D
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,089 Member
    I have my first stay over from Growing Together in my game! Daisy's grandmother Liberty (my sim self's first wife) is here to help for the weekend!

FPOJKmZ.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,927 Member
    3n2kx8q.png

LV6dsej.png
    Bas likes to be carried <3
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,927 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves , thank you :) haha , loved the burping part :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @_Gina The other three are Maxis sims from the promo for the Vampires GP. They're called The Noble Vampires. I did the same thing with them that I did with the Vatores and gave them quick makeovers for their everyday #1 outfits. I downloaded three lots from the gallery to replace Garliclauter and the starter home. I can't say much more without revealing spoilers, but this shouldn't take long to finish writing so tomorrow you'll get to see what happens. If what I'm about to write turns out as long as I think it might the storyline I had in mind for the second segment will get pushed back to the next chapter. Segment one was Rayvn and segment three was Rayvn and Judith. I'll have my usual closing scene at the Orchid with Mimi doing a solo act this time. I might have Mimi bring out one of their other looks instead of the usual one, just to spice things up a bit.😉
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Gahhhhh I really want the pack but I don’t have the money for it right now :'( When I get it I’ll probably be playing for hours haha
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Your sims are so cute! (As always <3 )
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves Thank you so much.❤️ I love that picture of Colette burping Reese! That face he made is both hilarious and adorable.🙂 I knew big sister Nora would come to love her baby brother. The pack is really going to make the story so enjoyable with Reese and Nora.

@Ellupelluellu Bas is so cute. I love those baby carriers too.

Since I had no choice but to go ahead and accept the update so that I could repair my game from the 'Great Cabinet Fiasco' and there hasn't been any talk of save wrecking bugs I went ahead and got the pack today. I had planned to wait until Saturday or Sunday at the earliest but it seems like this is going as well as Werewolves did, so here we go. I took the movie studio lot and moved it to its permanent home in San Sequoia. I feel like it fits pretty well, and that SS fits with my expanded Del Sol Valley. The lot is still a long way from done and I will tweak some things to make room for more landscaping.
    vtxkbWV.png
    6oNOHql.png
    3HGWIHO.png

And here it is with the new masonry wall pattern that we got with GT.
    lfH300Z.png
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    I am the only one to find the new babies creepy?
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    Ziafar wrote: »

I think they’re adorable but at the same time I completely understand why you might. There’s somewhat of a doll like look to them when static and they can look a bit creepy in screenshots.

E0-BDDF2-F-CFF8-48-D2-887-D-AAD79-B1-D246-F.jpg

But I think the animations and sounds just make them really cute more than anything.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited March 2023
    Kerrigan: "You don't have to coddle a Kerrigan, Chris! Just put it on the floor. They learn by osmosis and apathy!"

Chris: "Omg, do you have to be scary all the time?? 'It' is your baby!!!"

UmoKxah.png

PS: Loving Growing Together so far! Game is running SMOOTH too!
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    Ziafar wrote: »

I think they’re adorable but at the same time I completely understand why you might. There’s somewhat of a doll like look to them when static and they can look a bit creepy in screenshots.

E0-BDDF2-F-CFF8-48-D2-887-D-AAD79-B1-D246-F.jpg

But I think the animations and sounds just make them really cute more than anything.

I'm loving them so far! They're so much fun
  • Options
    BeniHime_BunBunBeniHime_BunBun Posts: 4 New Member
    Finally playing with newborns for the first time. Got one of my Sims preggo so I can't wait to see what their child would look like!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Finally playing with newborns for the first time. Got one of my Sims preggo so I can't wait to see what their child would look like!

The babies are still babies but there are more interactions and some of them are sweet, but infants are so fun!
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Holden Update: Howdy Simmers! I'm back with another update, Holden Update 02. I hope y'all have your drink of choice ready because y‘all are formally invited to join Wade and Darla Holden for a Sip & See at their residence in honor of their little shining star’s arrival! Details below!
    *~*~* A Star is Born *~*~*
    hPYExSv.png
    316 Shady Acres Lane
    Strangerville, EA 90214
    RSVP: here

Happy simming :)
    --
    lemonella
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    BonjourwomanBonjourwoman Posts: 338 Member
    I had started a new game last week. Today I downloaded the infant one and now I have to wait as my sims 2 boys are only teens. I only have my sims have 2 children and then I plan to play the youngest no matter the sex as it really don't matter. lol The youngest already has a girlfriend who was a childhood friend. Both boys graduated early and so they have been quite busy building up skills and working in the gamer career. Just like their dad. lol Due to them being home so much, they have maxed out quite a bit of skills thus far. I had decided to take a picture of my original couple together and add that to the wall and then I had them take a picture of the boys playing chess. I put that under their picture. I'm going to continue to do that with future generations. Looking forward to my youngest taking over the family home and having a family of his own so I can play with the infants. Its only Spring in my game and their birthdays are not until Fall. I have their lifespans set to long so there is time to do things but sometimes it sucks. LOL
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited March 2023
    So, I managed to wake up early enough to write this little update. What's sleep anyways? JK, I did get some sleep. Early to bed, early to rise.

Chapter 6: The Shadow of Davy Jones Locker

52750496360_3a43b1ce04_b.jpg

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18243825/#Comment_18243825
  • Options
    Leila_Leila_ Posts: 421 Member
    03-17-23-9-13-54-AM.png

Before I aged Jaxon up, He was making a mess when Molly was trying to cook some food. He's lively!

03-17-23-9-46-49-AM.png

Jaxon is now a Toddler, he's very cute!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top