Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Official Countdown Thread ( Out Now!!!)

Comments

• Options
    WrathSixxWrathSixx Posts: 33 Member
    I can't sign in either!
  • Options
    Callianne74Callianne74 Posts: 59 Member
    Restarting my entire computer solved the problem for me, it was slow to find my sims 4 games but it's working now and downloading.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

Thread over on Answers HQ here on this one.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    Ok so i managed to get in the app and it shows sims 4 installed but now its showing as i havent purchased any of the expansion packs (i have them all, even the preorder of the new one). Hope this resolves itself!

Same here, now that I finally got into my library.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    Well I guess no Sims 4 for me today. I'm off work, looking forward to checking out the new pack. Clicked the EA App (that we are forced to have) and my games had vanished. Restarted the app, my games are back but when I click on Sims 4, the games aren't showing up. So glad I spent money on this. It definitely was worth it. *sarcasm*

This is really unacceptable. They took my money, I want access to the games I paid money for. This is so irritating.

It will stabilize.

• Options
    averyp05averyp05 Posts: 3 New Member
    Unfortunately, I had the same issue as I did on Tuesday again, the update wouldn't download so I reset my computer and came back to EA and it was all gone. I had the same issue today..BUT it was resolved much faster and I did not have to attempt to log in 47 times.
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    @EA_CADE some help or clarification would be great. I don't see where or how to download the pack.
  • Options
    SimAddiction101SimAddiction101 Posts: 112 Member
    Mine finally downloaded. My library disappeared so I had to keep restarting the app and then finally my game was back in the library. Then it finally downloaded. You would think after the infant update they would've tried to fix the app for today
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited March 2023
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Got it! Went in game to double check and it's there and ready to play
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    For me it was stuck on preparing because it was trying to install the base game which I already had. So after cancelling that it proceeded to install GrT. We'll see if my game runs after this mess :')
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,449 Member
    edited March 2023
    YAY! Library is back and download in progress :). We'll see if it goes through without any problems.

Edit: download complete :)
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    @EA_CADE some help or clarification would be great. I don't see where or how to download the pack.

I've replied here. Merging these threads as well.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: Β»
    Hey all,

Thread over on Answers HQ here on this one.

The amount of traffic downloading at the same time should be anticipated already, that indicates to me that it's not fit for purpose as it's not working as intended.
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    Wow milestones work backwards. My sim defeated mother plant before I bought the pack and now they got milestone. So cool 😎
  • Options
    ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    Finally. I suggest going on and offline until you get both the library and purchase confirmation. I'm downloading now.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited March 2023
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Ok, it's really downloading now for me and my bitterness disappeared. I am calm now.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I'm downloading now.
    I logged out of the EA App and logged back in again. You will see Growing Together says: In Library.

I was then able to download it.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    Okay it's downloading now. Geez......

This was just not what I felt like dealing with today. I was looking forward to popping on and just playing but nope.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Ok, it's really downloading now for me and my bitterness disappeared. I am calm now.

LOL Me too. Downloaded and installed fine. A 15 minute wait was much better than over an hour for the update. Now for a late breakfast and then some play time. Happy Simming
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    I had to restart because when I clicked on the download button, nothing happened. After restarting, it took a few tries to get logged back in. Library was empty, so I reloaded the page. Then I had the base game, but no expansions/add-ons, then I had the base game & some expansions, but not all, & not my GT preorder. Lol, I do not like this app. Basically, I kept reloading until everything was there & downloaded GT. It installed quick for me thankfully. I say just keep trying (if you have the time and patience, obviously) attempting to log in & reloading. I don't think it's going to be as bad as the patch (at least I sure hope not). :):s
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    Lilia1971Lilia1971 Posts: 391 Member
    Finally got in and my download button still grey. Can’t press on it. Says available soon!
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    So now I can see the Sims 4 in my library, and the "manage add-ons" button is back. But Growing Together is not shown in the list of my add-ons. When I load the game, it's listed in my pack and says under the pack title "download to use." How do I download it if it's not on my list of add-ons in the EA app? I'm getting really fed up here. I'm bringing my laptop on my trip, and I wanted to play Sims 4 while there. And it's been nothing but a buggy mess. Remind me again why we had to switch from Origin?
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited March 2023
    Finally got it to show I own the expansion. But the button is grayed out and it still says Available Soon. Sigh.

*Went to "Manage Add-Ons" from the base game and the download button is green. Doesn't matter, because now it's "There's a problem with your download." I could scream.