Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Growing Together Official Countdown Thread ( Out Now!!!)

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    also am I imagining things or are toddlers taller in cas now?
    pLgeTY2.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    That definitely looks like a taller toddler to me, @RedDestiny92
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    the sims will be growing up to fast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVsmFCgxc1o

That is why I turn aging off in my games.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Does the pack release at midnight for each country? Or is it one set time? I'm in the UK and we usually get patches around 6pm, so just wondering if it'll be the same with the pack.

Their not doing midnight releases for this pack. I preordered and it said I can download it at 1pm Eastern Tomorrow.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    That definitely looks like a taller toddler to me, @RedDestiny92

I think they did make them a little taller, yes.
  • Options
    Why can't it be TIME yet!?! Just one more sleep, just a little over 17 hours to go now!

What are YOU doing to help pass the time and deal with your PEPS? *LOL*

Me, I was working on a shell build for a house for the first family I'll play, once I get GrT into my game tomorrow. And also renovating a house in...I don't know, I can't remember the name of that desert style town, something "Oasis"? Anyways, renovating a house there for my SimSelf to live in. I'm going to make her have a clone Science Baby, heh! ;)
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    only a few hours to wait
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Why can't it be TIME yet!?! Just one more sleep, just a little over 17 hours to go now!

Me, I was working on a shell build for a house for the first family I'll play, once I get GrT into my game tomorrow. And also renovating a house in...I don't know, I can't remember the name of that desert style town, something "Oasis"? Anyways, renovating a house there for my SimSelf to live in. I'm going to make her have a clone Science Baby, heh! ;)

Watching the Early Access Videos.
    only a few hours to wait

It's still 15 and a half hours till it drops atleast here in America. Remember there is no midnight release for this pack.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I wish you could access it today if you pre-ordered, I have to go to work before I can play tomorrow. It seems like with some things the later they come the better they get 😃

Me too. I most likely won't be able to play all day tomorrow because I am supposed to be going out with family tomorrow (youngest niece is on Spring Break and we had planned to spend the day with her). It will be late in the evening when I get back home so I won't be able to play all day unless these previous plans are cancelled last minute.
  • Options
    EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member

Oasis Springs.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    only a few hours to wait

It's still 15 and a half hours till it drops atleast here in America. Remember there is no midnight release for this pack.

This is a bit odd/unusual on console. The game has downloaded, installed, shows in the packs I own, I can view its features and CAS on the hone screen etc and it’s now the 16th and PlayStation says ‘available on the 16th’ and ‘installed’.

It’s weird because usually if there was a wait time there would be a clock/timer counting down. But that stopped at midnight and for all purposes it seems like the game is loaded and ready. But beyond the main menu it isn’t working. I guess it’s waiting for someone to push a button somewhere in 15 hours time. Which is a bit annoying because it’s clearly on my PlayStation already 😂.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I’m trying to sleep and then get through work tomorrow so I can play when I get home. Hopefully the app won’t break again! My hubby has work deadlines so will be working late most likely and will come home to me playing ;) I already have two test saves set up one with a new attempt at a legacy and the second another attempt at connecting one family to all the townie family’s genetically which should be easier with science baby’s!
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Is it 1 pm tomorrow?
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    yes 1 pm for east coast 10 am for west coast.
  • Options
    Less than 12 hours to go now! :D
  • Options
    Simmers This Comes Out In Less Then 12hrs!!!!
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    edited March 2023
    I pre-ordered it just in the nick of time, now the waiting game which should be in a few minutes. Probably won't get to play it right away; but can get the new game ready. So excited!

Edit-I was incorrect. I thought it was released at midnight but I have to until 10 AM or so,
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I decided to buy it from EA today so I can get the extra items. I must be mad lol. That works out at £10 extra for 3 bonus items... Good job I earned some extra money with a little side job this month :D

I'm very excited about this pack though. I may even have an extra treat and buy the undies kit at the same time.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    It will release 7pm for me. I hope I don't have to fight hours with the app because otherwise I'll be too tired to play today. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    1 pm for me when i look on the ea app
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    I wish you could access it today if you pre-ordered, I have to go to work before I can play tomorrow. It seems like with some things the later they come the better they get 😃

I agree. I wish pre ordering meant you got it a day early. When you could purchase a physical copy, pre purchasing guaranteed you got your game, but now with digital it feels like we miss out on the advantage. It would be a nice incentive if pre purchasing gave you an extra day.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    or like a predownload at midnight 12:00 am and the rest at the set time?

• Options
    SweetBexiSweetBexi Posts: 147 Member
    I thought pre order meant you can download prior to launch time? Is that not the case anymore?
    I'm on a day off so it's just a waiting game, I've not even had a look at the patch yet due to a poorly dog at home 😔