Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods by bienchen83/sims4me

Comments

• Options
    LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member

@83bienchen

I don't know where to report mod errors, so far I did it on your old site. Sorry if it doesn't belong here. :)
    My sim can't eat bread and I got an error message for the betterbread mod: object_Food_PotatoLoaf:0x04f3106cf8f10937
  • Options
    Tater1212Tater1212 Posts: 1 New Member
    @83bienchen

Thank you so much for all of hard work! I noticed that a few of your miscellaneous mods (simsvomitmore for example) haven't made it over to the new site. Do you intend on making those available in the future?
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member

Now here's a list of my mods you should definately remove before the infant update drops. Please be aware that I'm unable to do updates during weekdays an as the pack comes out on my husband's birthday, I will not be able to update my mods in a timely manner.

If the base mod ist mentioned here, remove all of its modules for now. If only a certain module is mentioned, you can keep the rest. Note that this list is based on what we know is coming with the update and pack, it's mere speculation based on how these mods work.

Autonomy Mods

sims4me_noautonomousphone_teen

sims4me_noautonomoustalkaboutlocalfishingspots

sims4me_highchairtweak

sims4me_autonomoussharebignews

sims4me_normalhugisnocrassact

sims4me_lessautonomouscheckontoddler_fastertoddlercare

Food Related Mods

sims4me_finisheating_toddler

Get to Work 

sims4me_alwaysdeterminebabygender

Island Living

sims4me_waterfuntraditiongoalfix

Misc Mods 

sims4me_traitoverhaul

sims4me_activitypreferencestweak

sims4me_amazingbirth

sims4me_apologyfix

sims4me_asktoleaveoverhaul

sims4me_congratulatemore

sims4me_deathofsimreactiontweak_interactions

sims4me_denouncefriendshiptweak

sims4me_friendshiptweak

sims4me_instantchangegame

sims4me_justfriendstweak

sims4me_lessfacialoveraction

sims4me_lesslonglivingactivesims

sims4me_livedraggablebassinet

sims4me_moreaskwhathappened

sims4me_nobabyeyeglow

sims4me_romancematters_ParenthoodGP

sims4me_wrinklesforadults

sims4me_conversationtweak (all clean pie menu mods)

sims4me_conversationtweak_childtoddler_fasterrelationships

sims4me_conversationtweak_morereconcile

MyWeddingStories

sims4me_WeddingGPSocialstweak_askforblessingtomarry

sims4me_WeddingGPSocialstweak_congratulate

sims4me_WeddingGPSocialstweak_expressdoubts

sims4me_WeddingGPSocialstweak_misc

sims4me_lessboredweddingreaction

OutfitRelatedMods

sims4me_funeral

sims4me_norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup

sims4me_costumepartytweak

Parenthood

sims4me_siblingcaretweaks

Seasons

sims4me_noautonomousholidaysocials

Strangerville

sims4me_sparwithfornonmilitary

@Tater1212: Simsvomitmore has been obsolet for some time as EA changed the chances of vomitting with a patch a couple of months ago. Are there any other mods you miss because it's quite possible that my host missed one or two real ones in the midst of the hassle of moving once again. She really did all of the work as I hardly have any free time at my hands since I got a new job position in August 2022.

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Anyone who might be desperately waiting for the infant update and the Growing Together Expansion Pack is invited to take a look at my personal save file:

https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/mods/sims4me_savefile.rar

I have been working on this save file pretty much since the release of the Sims 4.

-all builds in this save are 1-story as that is the way I play
    -there is a massive number of different Community Lots, I tried to use all Gameplay objects as much as possible
    -Townies like maid, nanny, fire fighter, etc. are included and made over
    -all townies were given proper Summer and Winter wear
    -Sulani townies have been redone to stand out from the crowd less when appearing in other worlds
    -all lots have an added thermostat (as long as it made sense to have one)
    -all worlds are redone, though there are a few lots I left blank on purpose and I did not rebuild everything from scratch. Some lots have just been upgraded (and downsized, see above)
    -all Career Lots have been redone
    -I also added a bunch of my own played Sims, these do have skills and jobs
    -Johnny's relationship to the Landgraabs has been fixed
    -no CustomContent was used, but I do have almost all Packs and quite a few kits as well and did use those
    -neighborhood stories are disabled
    -no active NAPs
    -some of the Sims do have sexual preferences assigned
    -the Strangerville mystery is solved
    -there are no Vampires, Aliens and Spellcasters as I don't like them, for the reason, the Realm of Magic is not redone
    -most Community Lots are child/toddler and pet friendly
    -I have made my own clubs as I didn't like the existing ones and the game willl generate new ones if you don't create enough
    -the focus of the save is on being Gameplay friendly, not on visuals, I'm certainly not an amazing builder

Now, I think there's nothing more to add for the moment.

Please keep in mind that I'm a German Simmer, so I did my best to delete all German texts you might find. I did not write stories for the Sims in English, though.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    Here's an updated list of mods that will need an update after next week's changes. Mods that weren't on the first list I posted here are in bold.
    This list is based on the infos we got about the patch and pack so far and how I suppose they will work and affect coding.

Autonomy Mods

sims4me_noautonomousphone_teen
    sims4me_noautonomoustalkaboutlocalfishingspots
    sims4me_highchairtweak
    sims4me_autonomoussharebignews
    sims4me_normalhugisnocrassact
    sims4me_lessautonomouscheckontoddler_fastertoddlercare
    sims4me_lessautonomousweathercomplaint
    sims4me_noautonomousjogging
    sims4me_noplayfrominventoryexcepttoddlertoddler
    sims4me_noplayfrominventorytoddler

Food Related Mods

sims4me_finisheating_toddler
    sims4me_lessbrainfreezeanddislikefood

Get to Work

sims4me_alwaysdeterminebabygender
    sims4me_amazingpromotion
    sims4me_curesickness

Island Living

sims4me_waterfuntraditiongoalfix

Misc Mods

sims4me_traitoverhaul
    sims4me_activitypreferencestweak
    sims4me_amazingbirth
    sims4me_apologyfix
    sims4me_asktoleaveoverhaul
    sims4me_congratulatemore
    sims4me_deathofsimreactiontweak_interactions
    sims4me_denouncefriendshiptweak
    sims4me_friendshiptweak
    sims4me_instantchangegame
    sims4me_justfriendstweak
    sims4me_lessfacialoveraction
    sims4me_lesslonglivingactivesims
    sims4me_livedraggablebassinet
    sims4me_moreaskwhathappened
    sims4me_nobabyeyeglow
    sims4me_romancematters_ParenthoodGP
    sims4me_wrinklesforadults
    sims4me_conversationtweak (all clean pie menu mods)
    sims4me_conversationtweak_childtoddler_fasterrelationships
    sims4me_conversationtweak_morereconcile
    sims4me_simpleflirtisnocrassact
    sims4me_harderjob
    sims4me_romancematters_askifsinglefix
    sims4me_romanceforsignificantother_ta_NoMakeOut
    sims4me_romanceforsignificantother_ta_NoKiss
    sims4me_toddlerstrangerfix
    sims4me_upgradebeds_toddler
    sims4me_romancematters_holdhands
    sims4me_conversationtweak_hairjokestomischief
    sims4me_conversationweak_criticizewoohootechniques
    sims4me_conversationtweak_NoAutoLovingHug

MyWeddingStories

sims4me_WeddingGPSocialstweak_askforblessingtomarry
    sims4me_WeddingGPSocialstweak_congratulate
    sims4me_WeddingGPSocialstweak_expressdoubts
    sims4me_WeddingGPSocialstweak_misc
    sims4me_lessboredweddingreaction

OutfitRelatedMods

sims4me_funeral
    sims4me_norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup
    sims4me_costumepartytweak
    sims4me_offermakeoverforeveryone

Parenthood

sims4me_siblingcaretweaks
    sims4me_notextmessagesforfixedbadrelationships
    sims4me_bracesandteethchangeforchildandteen

Seasons

sims4me_noautonomousholidaysocials
    sims4me_mistletoekissinwinteronly
    sims4me_moredynamicballfights

SnowyEscape

sims4me_fasterwinterwearforsnowactivities

Strangerville

sims4me_sparwithfornonmilitary
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    For those who are interested in my savefile, I got a thread on the German forums where I show screenshots from my savefile:
    https://www.simforum.de/index.php?threads/201493/
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Here's an updated list of mods that will need an update after next week's changes. Mods that weren't on the first list I posted here are in bold.
    This list is based on the infos we got about the patch and pack so far and how I suppose they will work and affect coding.

(snipped for brevity)

Thank you!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Hi have a little question for all of you that would like to give some feedback.

Would you rather have the mods listed in alphabetical order (1) when you load my website or would you prefer to have them sorted by last updated (2) by default?

You can just type 1 or 2 as an answer if you are lazy (like me).

Thanks in advance for participating.

I didn't know whether it was allowed to do a poll thread on such a question.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Thanks for asking. On balance, I think option 2, sorted by last updated, might be more useful :)
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Option 2 would make finding updated mods a lot easier. I'm pleasantly surprised your broken mods list isn't longer. But, as we all know, that could change. LOL I hope it doesn't because all but a handful of the mods I use were created by you. Out of the 73 I use, 61 came from your site. Thank you for all you do to help keep some sanity in the game. I could not play Sims4 without your mods, Bienchen. <3
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member

Would you rather have the mods listed in alphabetical order (1) when you load my website or would you prefer to have them sorted by last updated (2) by default?

As someone that maintains a mod list, I think sorted by last updated (2) would be best as default. However, it only takes a second to switch so I'm just happy that it's at least an option :)
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    Option 2 seems the best for me
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Yes, I agree that option 2 is the easiest to use!
  • Options
    Thank you all.

@Paigesin5: I'm fairly sure I will have to update more than the mods on this list, but the ones listed will be the ones players will notice most that are broken.

whimoverhaul will surely need vast adjustments for the new features, but it should be usable just fine until the update is ready. For the ones on the list, you might notice that something is not in order if you don't take them out in advance.

I will of course check all of my mods for the patch and pack - it will take me longer this time, though, because my job does not allow for much updating during the week, the pack comes out on my husband's birthday and we will host the birthday party on the weekend after. Which leaves very little space for modding. But I'll do my best to have everything run smoothly again as soon as possible.
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    I hope you will all have a wonderful birthay party. And happy birthday in advance to your hustand
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Glad to see you have a new website. I kept getting an error message on your old site and thought you had moved on from modding.
  • Options
    SereniaMSereniaM Posts: 7 New Member
    For the lessautonomouscheckontoddler update, the description says it requires "givemilk" package, but that isn't in the download folder.
  • Options
    SereniaM wrote: »
    For the lessautonomouscheckontoddler update, the description says it requires "givemilk" package, but that isn't in the download folder.

That module didn't need an update. I added the file back in a few days ago.
  • Options
    My mods have moved to this site:
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/

There's a very handy search function there. Just click on "last updated" twice to see the mods that recently got an update.

With more than 250 mods kindly hosted by Deichschaf Sims now, I decided to publish this list here to make it easier for you to find them. You can also post questions, bug reports or suggestions, if you wish. Happy Simming!
    simposium wrote: »
    there is a search for each mod table, so you need not to scroll through long tables. The search field is at the right top of the tables:

Suchfeld.jpg

Suchfeld2.jpg

You can check for latest updates here: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/bienchens-mods-updates/

• Options
    bouramamabouramama Posts: 17 Member
    Hello @83bienchen
    I certainly don’t want to rush you and please take all the time you need, but does all your mods has been cleared or updated?
    I ask this cause we didn’t get update since a few days, so maybe it’s because it’s ok.

Thank you for all :)
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    No, it's because I have a ton of work until mid April and no time left for updating. I updated everything that I could forsee needed fixing + everything I observed while watching my kids playing with the new pack, but I will not be able to declare all of my mods cleared. I was happy that I could squeeze in the updates I did.
    I normally have no time left for updates during week days at all. I went home earlier than normal during last week in order to do the crucial updates and now I have to do make up for it.

I also work week ends on occasion, plus my kids are eager to play the new pack and we have only one computer. They do actually play with almost all of my mods without issues, though.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
  • Options
    KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member

Since some mods are still ok to use even if they haven't been updated, an alphabetical list is more useful. That way you don't have to look through an entire list to find the one mod that you want to update or check to see if it's needed a recent update.

If you designate a mod "cleared" or "updated" but have some that have not had either done, then a last "updated/cleared" might work better.
  • Options
    bouramamabouramama Posts: 17 Member
    @83bienchen I understand perfectly. Thank you for the answer.

And I have to say I really prefer the option 2.

But I appreciate to have the two options by a clic.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Just to let you know, I got an LE when using buymorephone and nothing happened. Here is all the relevant info.

BE Exception Report
    Last Exception
    MCCC Exception

Hope it helps. Got it clicking on Purchase Gifts on the phone.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Received an LE that was attributed to Whim Overhaul. Here's the reports.

Be Exception Report
    Last Exception
    MCCC Exception

As always, hope it helps!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top