Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favorite feature in EP13 Growing Together ?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Other choice ...
    All of the above!
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Self Discovery ( +3 Trait slots)
    I picked self-discovery because I normally play single sims, but I'm trying out family play (dad & daughter) to see how it goes. So maybe one of the others will appeal to me in time lol :).
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,845 Member
    I don't know
    There’s way too much that I’m excited for it’s impossible to pick just one right now. I’m going to need a few weeks and months of playing to make up my mind.🙂
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Other choice ...
    I can't say which new feature excites me the most. I just want all of it. But I suppose that will change after I have played the pack for a couple of weeks. By then I will know what mods I need to nuke autonomous/meaningless interactions and stop some notifications from popping up over and over. With everything the teams have added to the socials and to the new features that build a family dynamic, there will be some stuff that needs to be stopped or tuned waaay down. Our Sims will find new things to become obsessed with. They always do and have done since the very first EP. But that's oaky because I know what's coming and I am not going to allow it to spoil my excitement for GT.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    I like several of them but to get more traits is the best things that can happen to my sims.

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member

One thing I have very mixed feelings about is workplace rivalry. I guess it hits a little too close to home, because everywhere I've worked so far, there was that one (usually female) co-worker who just seemed to hate me for no apparent reason, and unlike in the game, I couldn't just, ahem... "deal with" her. Then again, I can see how this could enrich the experience of some of my sims, and I'll just wait and see how it's implemented before judging.

I'm little worried about the workplace rivals too because as I play multiple households it can be very frustrating if I end up getting household B fired while playing household A or if it picks sim that my current played sim is not supposed to know/ isn't supposed to be around/ isn't supposed to exist yet in my story timeline but i have them there regardless :sweat_smile:

it can be fun but if i get stuck in infinite loop of fighting myself it can get annoying real fast
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    Definitely the extra traits!! I've always felt so limited by the three traits and how locked in they are. This has made me nervous about randomizing traits, but now I'll feel a little more free to inject some chaos into the game as they do have the opportunity to change or get new ones.

After all, people do change over time!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Social Compatibility
    I’m also excited for milestones, I loved the memories system in Sims 2 so I’m looking forward to it. I’m also excited about how infants will unlock more interactions and behaviors with the milestones they achieve. That’s really cool to me.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Other choice ...
    The development of the babies! To learn how to roll over from their stomach to their back and then from their back to their stomach. To learn how to sit up, to crawl and I saw a screenshot that showed the baby standing, hanging onto what could be an automon, for balance. All kinds of cool.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Social Compatibility
    All the things (but Social Compatibility the most).
  • Options
    kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    Social Compatibility
    jpajari wrote: »
    I literally don’t even want to play my game right now because I don’t want to miss out on any potential milestones for my current sim!

Same here! I am even considering aging down some of my toddlers so that they get to experience early milestones.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Other choice ...
    I like the treehouse, the world, the suitcase, the sleeping bags, all the BB catalogue actually. Milestones, family dynamics and social compatibility sound good, but I'll have to see how they actually work in game and how they affect my current sims interactions with each other.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Other choice ...
    I would go with all of the above and add the midlife crisis and the treehouse.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Infant/Toddler Quirks
    TBD but I think the Infant/Toddler quirks have high potential for being super cute and making the stages more memorable/endearing.

The family dynamic feature I think will really help with storylines and starting out with the right dynamics you want with a new family.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Social Compatibility
    I'm almost equally excited for family dynamics and social compatibility. Looking forward to other features as well!
  • Options
    WrathSixxWrathSixx Posts: 33 Member
    I voted self discovery, however, I'm pretty excited to try all the new features out, and all the new items!

• Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    Other choice ...
    I'm excited for all of it: The game play and features, the build buy items. The works.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Social Compatibility
    I've got good feelings about the Social Compatibility interactions. I'd like to set up some folks that just don't mesh and watch them go crazy.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Social Compatibility
    It looks like social compatibility is the one I'll have the most control over, so as a bit of a control freak I'll go with that one. I do think it will make my sims more interesting in ways that I can influence by how I set their likes, as opposed to some things that end up being more affected by their autonomous behaviors or random chance.
  • Options
    VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    Everything. I can't even begin to choose. I love the new social compatibility, the quirks for infants and toddlers, the milestones, self-discovery, the tree houses, temporary visits; and just everything. I can't wait to see how Sims act now and how they grow! It just feels like this pack is really going to help with personalities and I've been wanting something like this for 9 years! :)