Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    UJiixJqh.png

Why use the couch right in front of the TV? :joy:
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,925 Member
    @MonaSolstraale , the angle is better from floor? :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,427 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: Β»
    1l1kbqy.png

My sim Callisto is on vacation in selvadora. When I notice the rental lot next to hers is also occupied, I have to check out who is staying there. Out of all the sims she knows, the game pulled her boyfriend to selvadora.

So sweet but also my paranoid brain immediately recalls YOU at the mention of following surprise boyfriends 🀣

Not sure what you mean by that :grey_question:

Next time I will have him join her on vacation as a playabe. My sims don't know it yet but they will marry and have babies for the soulmate aspiration and then the family aspirations.
    UJiixJqh.png

Why use the couch right in front of the TV? :joy:

Looks so funny. It reminds me of my son as a toddler
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    1l1kbqy.png

My sim Callisto is on vacation in selvadora. When I notice the rental lot next to hers is also occupied, I have to check out who is staying there. Out of all the sims she knows, the game pulled her boyfriend to selvadora.

So sweet but also my paranoid brain immediately recalls YOU at the mention of following surprise boyfriends 🀣

Next time I will have him join her on vacation as a playabe. My sims don't know it yet but they will marry and have babies for the soulmate aspiration and then the family aspirations.

the tv series :lol: it has new season atm and the guy be constantly following his girlfriends to places (vacation destinations n so forth) without their knowledge being creep :joy:

just mean that hopefully this guy doesn't have same hobbies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    1l1kbqy.png

the tv series :lol: it has new season atm and the guy be constantly following his girlfriends to places (vacation destinations n so forth) without their knowledge being creep :joy:

just mean that hopefully this guy doesn't have same hobbies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I never heard of that TV series. Lol. But that does sound like a a creepy situation. In my sims' story it would be more of a romantic movie where fate (in this case the game engine) brings the meant to-be's together in the most unexpected situations.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    @Kerrigan, my Sim Kayleigh Golden was originally a Walkby Sim. I snatched her up, because my only other experience with such, is that they don't regenerate. At all. Unlike the Townies and certain NPCs you can count on always being there in the next new save. Not the Walkbys. So I added her to the household and from there placed her in My Library for safe-keeping.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Big brother early bonding
    w3XKWen.png
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited February 2023
    Nedira Kerrigan is a 4th Gen Green. She ate mermaidic kelp on a trip to the beach with her friends so she's a bit closer to the ocean now. She lives at Foxbury but comes to Sulani as often as she can.

AwJ7R9I.png
    Post edited by Kerrigan on
  • Options
    Callisto opened a chest in the jungle and got the blessing of the bones. I knew that a relic could turn your sim into a skeleton but had no idea a treasure chest could do the same. To me this was not a blessing but a curse. I don't like to see my poor sim like this. I was also waiting for her energy to go down so she would sleep in a tent for the naturalist aspiration but it was frozen in full green for the 12 hours of the blessing curse
    Q4ASV5i.png

Luckily 12 hourse later she was fine again and could visit the cantina
    Tjq5rqG.png

One more:
    gLKAMjs.png
  • Options
    hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    Kz9CFTD.png

College friends at the pub!
    s54gWQ5.png
  • Options
    jadetchijadetchi Posts: 60 Member
    edited February 2023
    [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713335586013970484/1077709763984494652/TS4_x64_2023-02-21_21-49-47.png[/img]

A potential suitor I made for my legacy sim.
    Post edited by jadetchi on
    b8xtb7d56xd3.png
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    HFAOPlZh.png
    Selfie time.

rXl0QUoh.png
    Look! I won the curry challenge!

FSF39iQh.png
    No! I won the curry challenge

2PehUt3h.png
  • Options
    jadetchi wrote: Β»
    TS4_x64_2023-02-21_21-49-47.png

A potential suitor I made for my legacy sim.

> repost as I couldn't use BBcode before!
    b8xtb7d56xd3.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited February 2023
    Liberty and her ex husband (my sim self) are away on vacation for a weekend. When switched back to control the kids, her son Harry gets this call from his mother:
    dCv0SNQ.png
  • Options
    TS4_x64_2023-02-22_21-41-51.png

I'm obsessed with them
    b8xtb7d56xd3.png
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Kz9CFTD.png

College friends at the pub!

I love these sims and the pub, this is very British to me. Is the ponytail hair CC?
  • Options
    hellohannah2hellohannah2 Posts: 839 Member
    @JustinB113 thank you! They’re Irish characters, so the aesthetic is very similar πŸ˜ƒ here’s the link to the ponytail CC - it was part of a pack https://www.patreon.com/posts/baby-its-cold-cc-45210336
    s54gWQ5.png
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Nedira has the curiosity and experimental nature of her Sixam ancestry. So while she's learning about her new Mermaidic life she's finding a few hiccups when it comes to how others understand it. Here she is trying to explain Siren's Song to a classmate she wants to go bring to the beach with her.

"It's just a little bit of drowning, most people don't even die from it! Why are you recoiling and being so dramatic? Just try it with me!"

Rz4Duzq.png
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    edited February 2023
    02-22-23-5-55-36-PM.png

"Gameplay trailer is coming today..."
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Just wondering what to build on this lot *sighs*

lvEDW0h.png
    qFSGfdR.png
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    @Kerrigan Oh, just a little bit of drowning … ::runs for cover::

@simingal a tiny house? With maybe a garden? Something low to the ground, yet of the same architectural style?
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @Simmingal a tiny house? With maybe a garden? Something low to the ground, yet of the same architectural style?

Yeah I was thinking i need something that doesn't block the view but it also feels like such silly thing to only use corner of the lot

just kinda cursing myself for choosing to make the smaller lot park :sweat_smile:

I feel like it would have made more sense if i made it residential and the big lot the park

but to change it now I would have to redo the whole landscaping to suit that bigger lot *sighs*
  • Options
    @Simmingal a tiny house? With maybe a garden? Something low to the ground, yet of the same architectural style?

Yeah I was thinking i need something that doesn't block the view but it also feels like such silly thing to only use corner of the lot

just kinda cursing myself for choosing to make the smaller lot park :sweat_smile:

I feel like it would have made more sense if i made it residential and the big lot the park

but to change it now I would have to redo the whole landscaping to suit that bigger lot *sighs*

You don't have to place the tiny house in the corner of the lot. Place it dead center and build a nice front and back yard. Also, side yards. Place a pool, with a big patio, places to sit, barbeque, fire pit, the works.
  • Options
    Nedira has been keeping her mermaidic identity a secret because she's pretty sure her mom will dissect her to figure out if mermaids are actually fish or people. Her sister knows something is different though.

"You're really setting off my olfactory cortex, sis! Why do you smell like a trout??"

"uhmmm, I was fishing for new specimens before school. Just play the game"

glYUNcG.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Favourite elderly couple in my game atm. :heart:

EZUTag9.png
    YKh48xh.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.q."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".q.:*
    β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»γƒ»β˜…
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top