Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023

Comments

• Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    edited January 2023
    Jan. 30

01-30-23-2-43-40-PM.png
    June mentored Kiyoshi in guitar...and noticed that he's kind of cute...
    He asked her out on a date, and since the last conversation she had with Steve went all awkward, she decided to say yes to Kiyohsi.
    01-30-23-9-32-38-PM.png
    Well, one thing kind of led to another...
    01-30-23-9-33-12-PM.png
    It's not like her and Steve were dating anyway. They were too good of friends anyways, she decided, she'd hate for things to get even more awkward between them. June decided to why not have some fun instead! (She finished her musical genius aspiration, and now she's doing Serial Romantic).

Extra images from today:
    I had to cheat a little to finish Musical Genius. Since no one would willingly play guitar on their own, I added Delfina to my household and had her play guitar so June could mentor her (Kiyoshi only played for like 5 seconds in my main pic).
    01-30-23-2-50-38-PM.png
    That look when the firemen arrive, but you already put out the fire on your own...
    01-30-23-2-45-52-PM.png
    June and Dante tried ice skating. It didn't go well.
    01-30-23-9-21-32-PM.png
    Riley is really good at it though...
    01-30-23-9-25-21-PM.png

After finishing Musical Genius I can now build a Lounge and Karaoke bar in Newcrest, so I'll be working on that soon. Only one more day in Mt. Komorebi. I'm excited for Windenburg! I guess June will have to put a pause on Serial Romantic once she gets there...

@LegacySims2017 Yes, the next Taylor Swift! :D Especially since she'll be doing Serial Romantic next...hehe.
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,234 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Summer
    stomp-on.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 26: Stomping and Mopping

When the going gets tough for Dante, the tough get going with a bit of playing in the mess before cleaning it up.

Bonus Images
    mopping.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    A little arm work won’t hurt anyone.

Achievements
    Skills:
    • Baking (1/10)
    • Cooking (8/10)
    • Fitness (4/10)
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited January 2023
    January 30

FdmdbPv.jpg

---

January 31

zKv9MdB.png
    k4sXHu5.png

"It's not longer safe for you here. I'm sorry, I can't explain more, but we need to leave now..."
    sMGmuST.jpg

(I do want to explain more with Flora's past and the story I have building, but I just don't have the time right now unfortunately. Morgyn really did show up at Flora's doorstep at like 11pm in my last play session though so it worked out perfectly haha)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,985 Member
    edited January 2023
    @Karababy52 , thanks for your comments :) Yes Sean was cheering, just a bit too close :P
    @LegacySims2017 , Sean is YA, so same thing what was with Oona and Jon, but like those two, the didall the romantic stuff on theirs own right after Ooona aged up. So, im half way expecting same here with Babs and Sean. :p
    that dish was strawberry something :D one of those SE world dishes.
    Dante, good for you to do househols chores too :p
    @Belalucina , I love how sims get better in that rink :)
    @permanentrose , Loved the kitty pics <3 Even so I dont like Morgyn at all, I do like the pic with him and cat :)
    Babs
    day 1 Feb
    KVqwgWG.png
    emKpmvl.png
    k9dHTYZ.png
    42bbFOm.png
    DC2I1uR.png
    this is not a house for winter , thanks all everblossoming flowers. but its 1st day of spring.
    It is still the same house, aka Sean's Mansion.

Fun thing.. I did wonder where shower dissapeared when I made the house bit bigger.. lol
    WwGwQnY.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Cannot wait for March 14th. Going to definitely have Dante do some Risky Woohoo in the late days of March. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @permanentrose
    Very interesting cliffhanger, curious what kind of danger Morgan is talking about. We'll see soon hopefully. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    LOVE her new kitchen and new personal look! Great job with both. Very interesting items on those counter shelves. A drone? o.O Very beautiful landscaping, you're so good at that! Hilarious about the missing shower. hehe :)
  • Options
    February 1

DQaNM0G.png

Been working long shifts at work and I've been too exhausted to do too much in my game, hoping to play a bit tonight and get some more screenshots. For now, enjoy the house that Flora will live in for February. It's Jules' house from my 2021 challenge, I didn't even bother to edit any of it haha. It's a tier 2 tiny home and I placed it on the island. More story and context (hopefully) coming later!
  • Options
    (100 Bae Challenge)

Dante Morningstar
    piano-writing.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 27: Reading and Writing

Dante reads up on music and what it entails to write songs, since he has a passion for the piano.

Bonus Images
    piano-reading.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante learns how to write music from playing the piano.

the-devil-made-me.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    “The Devil Made Me” by Dante Morningstar

Achievements
    Skills:
    • Piano (10/10)
  • Options
    Jan. 31

01-31-23-3-05-11-PM.png
    June is completely smitten with Kiyoshi. He promised that they would stay close even though she's moving to Windenburg to pursue better opportunities with her music, and so the two of them went ahead and made it official that they were dating.
    01-31-23-3-09-50-PM.png
    Steve seemed a little surprised about all of it, but he didn't say anything.

01-31-23-3-11-33-PM.png
    June thought Kaori might take an issue, since her and Kiyoshi used to be a thing, but Kaori told her that her and Teddy had been dating! June was relieved.
    Feb. 2

02-02-23-8-37-07-PM.png
    June moved into her new home in Windenburg and is excited to start exploring the neighborhood!
    02-02-23-8-36-45-PM.png
    02-02-23-8-39-26-PM.png
    02-02-23-8-39-45-PM.png
    02-02-23-10-01-58-PM.png
    02-02-23-10-02-15-PM.png
    02-02-23-10-02-33-PM.png
    02-02-23-10-02-46-PM.png

I updated June's looks and re-uploded her to the gallery. I'll post her link tomorrow. I'd like to have everyone's updated characters too. :)
  • Options
    (100 Bae Challenge)

Dante Morningstar
    baby-rory.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 28: A Little Sister and a Big Brother

Dante’s mother, Chloe, gives birth. She arrives with his father, Lucifer, and their new daughter, Rory, to the penthouse so Dante can meet his new baby sister.

Bonus Images
    dante-genealogy-01.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante’s Genealogy – Rory Morningstar (sister)

Achievements
    Skills:
    • Parenting (1/10)
  • Options
    @Belalucina
    Feel free to keep Dante the same. I suggest changing out a trait as that is what I will be doing when I hit my February daily images. I plan on having him experience many of the traits, so each month, I will take one out and replace it with another. I don't have a set plan what traits to swap out and in. That part can be up to you.
  • Options
    January 30th - February 2nd Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Fun to see Babs continue to work on the piano. I am excited that I got Dante fully skilled in it now. Hopefully Babs will be as well.

I wonder if Babs had a headache after Sean had his arm in her head. :joy: He looks pretty worried about doing it. Dante seems to be working on his 100 baes in your multiverse. :lol: I like how he is checking Amelia out.
    Babs getting a new hair look, eh? I like it. And now she can shower in the living room. :lol:

@Belalucina
    Who wouldn't like a man in a tuxedo. But it looks like Kiyoshi also took an interest in June. Steve might end up a little jealous.

The look on Dante's face while skating is priceless. Poor guy. I hope he didn't hurt himself too much trying to ice skate.
    Yup. I think Steve is a tad jealous. But he'll get over it and move on. June could probably ask Kaori for tips on how to impress Kiyoshi during a long-distance relationship. :blush:

Looks like a cozy little place June is moving into. Fun to see her collection as well.

@permanentrose
    Nice daily image of Flora playing the violin. I picture her playing something somber.

A mystery is afoot. Morgyn shows up unexpectantly and tells Flora she needs to leave town. She's not happy by the look on her face. I'm sure she already has so many questions...especially seeing him in her dreams. And I am sure Morgan doesn't want Flora to leave.
    It's a nice little house for Flora. Hopefully she enjoys it as much as Jules did.
  • Options
    @permanentrose

I hope things settle down for you soon! *hugs* I thought I recognized that house! Good idea using it again for Flora to save some time building a new one. Looking forward to your next post! :)

@LegacySims2017
    hehe I love the title of Dante's song! Aww, Dante now has a baby sister. Sweet of his parents to stop by the penthouse and show her off to him.

@Belalucina
    Congrats to the new couple! Glad Steve didn't have a problem with it. Kind of sad these two didn't end up together, but you can't help who you fall in love with. Love her house for Windenburg! You did a fantastic job with it, or is it a download from the Gallery? Either way I'm sure she'll be very happy living there. :)
  • Options
    About other sims, they are still showing up as they were at January. I will try to copy their look as well as I can to match how they look now.. Ones not in challenge anymore, I will update myself, using only content from current or previous worlds. .

Im not downloading updated sims, as they already have developed some kind of story at background by themselves, I dont want to loose that. And later MCCC storyprogression will continue.

Also , if you (general you) dont want to update babs , fine by me if she looks like her january way. She now has indeed the get together hair. This time I refuse to use cc clothing or even cc hair on Babs :)

commenting tomorrow <3
    Babs
    day 2 feb
    krBqCh4.png
    It was mostly hanging around in hood, waitinf wild plants to grow and snow to melt away.. why not homework done too?
    Babs
    day 3 feb
    0XIZthF.png
    9FZpRRj.png
    some of the plants need 2 days to grow, and as it was weekend, she spent her entire day at ruins.
    Babs
    day 4 feb
    Aspiration time...
    Dance club! Amelia, poor girl needed to pee badly.
    jVcozvZ.png
    Next two members after club gets points.
    xOjfmSk.png

• Options
    Feb. 3

02-03-23-3-02-32-PM.png
    June is enjoying the cafés around Windenburg, as they make a great place to gather with club friends.
    02-03-23-9-19-56-PM.png
    Kiyoshi came to check out her new place.
    02-03-23-9-39-50-PM.png
    And the mentoring she gave Delfina is paying off in their new music club, Kay Melodia.
    02-03-23-9-28-37-PM.png
    Met one of the neighbors at the vets office, even though it's in Brindleton Bay...
    02-03-23-9-31-51-PM.png
    Poor Ducky had to get shots.
    02-03-23-9-42-41-PM.png
    And even though she moved to Windenburg...YAMACHAN....WHYYYYY???? T_T

@Karababy52
    Thanks about the house! I built it. I'm trying to focus more on building while playing, as it's something I'm normally too lazy to do, but I do really enjoy it. And there may still be hope yet for her and Steve...only time will tell...
    @Ellupelluellu
    Love the dance club! I need to make outfits in mine, I haven't done that yet. And that's a good point you brought up, I don't want to undo all the progress with updating characters. I did take them in CAS and update some of them.

@permanentrose Speaking of, I gave Flora some other clothes for the other categories, which was probably long overdue. Poor Flora. lol. I love the story you have going. I wonder what the danger is. Seems like someone is after her.

@LegacySims2017 Yay for new siblings, and Dante can get some skills from it, lol. I gave Dante the dance machine trait for this month - I thought it would go well with being in Windenburg.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    @Karababy52
    I wish Chloe didn't get pregnant 'til later now that we have infant lifestages coming next month. But I do plan on having Dante doing some Risky Woohoo (no matter what type of woohoo, there will be a 50/50 chance of getting his female partner pregnant). Right now, Risky Woohoo is turned off. I don't want teenage pregnancies. I'll wait until he's a young adult. But then I'll play with the new lifestage.

@Belalucina
    That is awesome with Dante. He's already maxed out the Dance skill in my gameplay multiverse. So, it does fit in well in yours putting him a Dance Machine trait. :smile:
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    Babs, the champion multi-tasker! Good girl spending your waiting time constructively. :) Love the makeup you've chosen for Babs shown in the close-up Day 3 shot. I never realized just how attractive she is until you started to play with her. It's a beautiful area to spend time too, especially all lit up at night. :)

Fantastic looking club outfits, so colorful and cool. Love the look! <3 Poor Amelia though. Opps! Speaking of colorful and cool, Teddy's looking very stylish too. I love your determination to use only assets from the current world pack for Babs too, You've done that mostly in the past too. Very commendable! <3

@Belalucina
    Nice looking cafe! Did you build that too? Of course Kyoshi pays her a visit like a good boyfriend would. :) Nice it paid off mentoring Delfina. I like the club name, any backstory for it? Oh man, you'd think those mascots would stay in their own world, but nope!

You did a fantastic job with it, good job. Oh really? So there's still hope for Steve. Interesting, can't wait to see what if any kind of drama could be coming up with that statement. ;)

@LegacySims2017
    Hmm, well maybe they could have yet another child? Just a thought. ;) Ah, okay, so we'll see an infant for Dante some time in the future then, cool.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    February 2

6Tpi7sC.png

Flora's new outfits, and here's a link to Flora's new hair.

--

February 3

9OhhLk1.png
    The person Flora had continually seen in her dreams finally introduced themselves as Morgyn (how ironic that the most significant people in her life both had that name :D). Morgyn whisked them away to a safe location, promising to explain more later, but informing Flora it would be best if she were left in the dark for now.
    ArKcyTc.jpg

Morgan informed Morgyn that her family owned a small remote cottage in Windenburg and could keep Flora safe there for now, and Morgyn agreed to that plan. Morgyn gave Flora a ring with ruby gem, informing her that she needed to wear it at all times, as it would prevent her from dream walking, which could compromise her safety.
    50B9qB5.jpg

And so they traveled to Morgan's cottage, where she agreed to stay with Flora to ensure her safety.
    uRwBefa.jpg

Morgan brought her cat, Wendy, whom Rory immediately bonded with.
    o14MNzn.png

---

February 4

r1n2TE5.jpg
    IvrntHu.jpg
    JsD3JPA.jpg

---

Just finished 3 days of twelve hour shifts, I'm exhausted, so I apologize that I won't be able to get around to responding to commenting until tomorrow. Happy February everyone, excited to catch up on your posts!!
  • Options
    (100 Bae Challenge)

Dante Morningstar
    all-about-the-bass.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 29: An Angelfish and a Bass

Not having much fun fishing in the winter season, Dante gives it a try in the summer. He catches a bit more fish and is able to sell some to the local market.

Achievements
    Skills:
    • Fishing (4/10)
    • Handiness (5/10)
    • Mischief (9/10)

Collection:
    • Angelfish Fish
    • Bass Fish
    • Striped Eggplant Frog

Rewards Store:
    • Heat Acclimation
    • Independent

Notes
    1. Dante caught quite a bit of fish for this daily image chapter. However, he only managed to catch two new ones. I mounted those two to go with the ones he has already and sold the rest. Dante made close to 500 simoleons off from the other fish. Not bad.
  • Options
    February 3rd - February 4th Comments:

@Ellupelluellu
    Homework is the best way to spend a day if nothing else to do. :lol: Allows Babs to keep her grades up.

Very nice picture of the Ruins at night. I like the lights. Very pretty.

Those dance club outfits are cracking me up...in a good way. They look so 80s style, I love it. I hope Dante is having fun being part of the group. Better for Amelia to leave the dance than wet herself. Hoping it was just practice and not a competition at that point.

@Belalucina
    Aww, nice of Kiyoshi to travel to Windenburg to check out June's new place. Go Delphina! You have an awesome mentor. Poor Ducky. I bet he didn't like getting a shot, but feels much better now. And Yamachan visiting! :joy::joy::joy:

@permanentrose
    Interesting. Morgyn even took Morgan along with Flora. I hope she didn't mind. :lol: Luckily Morgan had connections for a place to live in Windenburg.

I guess Flora and Morgan don't care about the sign right next to the flower bush they had fun in. :blush:
  • Options
    February 5

39ceAlr.jpg
    I mean, this really is an accurate depiction of owning cats :D
    8sbljl6.png

And, well.... :)
    QphF9aa.png

8fDqwPL.png
    xwESREP.png

Flora cheered, even though that swan dive turned belly flop looks quite painful and embarrassing haha
    MFMK5va.png
    k3qoanD.jpg

A naugthy idea...
    HA4qC8Q.png
    b54YXXY.png
    wpk4tcU.png

Posing before her cannon ball :D Morgan's probably enjoying the show LOL
    Jkp7sCz.jpg

Idk what club to have Flora join or create yet, but since this aspiration is pretty easy, I'm not gonna rush :)
  • Options
    edited February 2023

here, test picture :

[img]https://i.imgur.com/1SOUxEq.png[/img]

nope

• Options
    edited February 2023

test test test

so my pics are like this from now

edit again, with posimages i get better results:

Post edited by Ellupelluellu on

• Options
    edited February 2023

@Ellupelluellu It's definitely going to be problematic for this thread (and many others) if we can't figure out how to post images in spoilers. And if the direct uploading of photos doesn't continue to be a feature here, hopefully there will still be a way to post high quality images easily through an image hosting website.

Edit: Also very frustrating that we can't preview posts anymore either :(

• Options

@permanentrose ,yeah. I dont believe pictures were never meant to load in this server, but we will see. Im glad that with postimager I get a bigger picture at least .

Looks like for Babs it is going to be 1- 4 pics per post.