Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombies PLEASE!

ThirteenCatz2ThirteenCatz2 Posts: 80 Member
edited January 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
These could easily be implemented in a free update. I'm sure if you look at my recent post history you will see my insane obsession with zombies, and how they can be implemented. I wish it was an option for them when begging Grim to bring back a loved one (like Sims 3 I think?), but you don't bribe him enough, or if there is a band pack that music played too loud can wake them up (like in queen of the d***** and how that wakes Lestat) :) Or in generations if there is a grim reaper career you could make zombies, and they can remember their families and even do some interactions that remind them of their famlies. I think they could just be a simple occult, like mermaids, not having too much special, other than a zombie walk, and being able to turn other sims into zombies, along with maybe some zombie specific CAS items, like clothes, skin tones, hair, sores, and scars, and teeth etc. I do like them being able to eat brains from the fridge, and still being able to bite sims, and this still makes it family friendly. Crosspack compatibility, Spellcasters can have a new spell or potion, one that goes wrong perhaps, or the science career can have a new serum that makes zombies or something? aside from werewolves, we have not had any new occults in an exapnsion in a very long time, so generations or the band pack would be great!

Of course this feature can be switched off, or lowered to having zombies, but them not being able to turn sims into zombies.
:)

Comments

• Options
    krist7999krist7999 Posts: 1 New Member
    i agree with graveyards :)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    No Zombies Please. Yucky. :s
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I am not against zombies, but hopefully they will make them less intrusive than the ones in TS3. There were no dead sims buried in my sims back garden yet there were 10 zombies rising out of the ground and spoiling my plants.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I agree, whereas zombies add humor and gross factor, making simming feel a little less painfully pastel and babyish, frankly soms3 zombies were an intrusive pain in the neck that couldn't be turned off and I still find them 99% annoying rather than worth it. They should be like other occults: something you can manage so that if you don't like them, you don't have to deal with them.

I'm only in a zombie mood once in a whe and the rest of the time they are like having your neighborhood walk ruined by irresponsible dog owners who leave the neighborhood strewn with dog waffles to dodge. They, and people who double park (truck owners most often) have no idea how thin is the protection they enjoy from retribution, based on other's decency. Which only stretches so far before it snaps.

But zombies are a literal plague in sims3, and if they became an option in later games, they need to be an OPTION. They are beyond tiresome but only because they can't be turned off or managed and contained.

No other occult gets to be that intrusive and annoying, and this keeps the peace between simmers who want mayhem, and simmers who want Perfect People in Happy Valley. I like me some mayhem, and those zombies wear out their welcome fast.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I'm not a fan of zombies, and as above, I really hated the ones in Sims 3. I'd honestly rather have faeries, or a pack of magical creatures as pets.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    These could easily be implemented in a free update. I'm sure if you look at my recent post history you will see my insane obsession with zombies, and how they can be implemented. I wish it was an option for them when begging Grim to bring back a loved one (like Sims 3 I think?), but you don't bribe him enough, or if there is a band pack that music played too loud can wake them up (like in queen of the d***** and how that wakes Lestat) :) Or in generations if there is a grim reaper career you could make zombies, and they can remember their families and even do some interactions that remind them of their famlies. I think they could just be a simple occult, like mermaids, not having too much special, other than a zombie walk, and being able to turn other sims into zombies, along with maybe some zombie specific CAS items, like clothes, skin tones, hair, sores, and scars, and teeth etc. I do like them being able to eat brains from the fridge, and still being able to bite sims, and this still makes it family friendly. Crosspack compatibility, Spellcasters can have a new spell or potion, one that goes wrong perhaps, or the science career can have a new serum that makes zombies or something? aside from werewolves, we have not had any new occults in an exapnsion in a very long time, so generations or the band pack would be great!

Of course this feature can be switched off, or lowered to having zombies, but them not being able to turn sims into zombies.
    :)

Super zombie advocate here!! 😁😁 I don't think zombie will do in a free update though. They have so much more potential than a free update! I think they deserve a game pack. They could do an apocalyptic fallout style zombie pack.
    I'm not too picky about how they should be presented as long as we get them and I can play out my survivors stories with real zombies.
    I know sims don't use weapons but it would be cool to have a way to fight them off. Maybe even something like the freeze ray we currently have.
    And ways sims can barricade themselves in from zombie break ins. Or hide from zombies. Would be the first time we have a survivor horror pack for the sims! And of course I wouldn't expect resident evil because this is the sims. But there is so much they can do with it sim style!
    Might be fun to play as one as well.

I'm sure the team will come up with a way to keep zombies either confined to a world or turn them on and off so that it's versatile for people who don't want a constant zombie invasion. The team has done really well with occults so far.

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
  • Options
    The Voodoo doll could control the zombies.

Necromancy is also a voodoo ability.

Very cool idea! Honestly i'm surprised they didnt come with ROM, it would have been perfect
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want zombies
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    I loved watching the zombies in the Sims 3 as I would place things out in the yard for them to use such as the rocking chair, a radio so they can dance the smustle as well as the mechanical bull as they would ride them. I even had one go swimming in a pool that I had for my Sims... :)
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I'd like Zombies too!
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    I'd love zombies but i doubt they would give us a great gameplay like that for free (look at plantsims and ghosts😔) and they need to be very diferent from TS3 and more fleshed out if they want most of the community to enjoy it. They could be featured in a zombie apocalypse pack, a Haiti vacation pack featuring voodoo and zombification, elders/funeral pack with the "bring back loved ones" and family centered things, or a reimagined Strangetown pack centering in death storyline, bringing old stories from PC and PSP like Grim Reaper and Olive's relationship, Nervous' tragedy, the zombies from Paradise Place and Ophelia's meetinghouse, the ghosts from Espiritu Estate, Hazel's problem (now a curse?), and other new stories they could explore.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,096 Member
    edited January 2023
    I agree, whereas zombies add humor and gross factor, making simming feel a little less painfully pastel and babyish, frankly soms3 zombies were an intrusive pain in the neck that couldn't be turned off

Turn off the lunar cycle or change the settings of it to not include a full moon. That shuts off zombies.

I would love to have zombies back, but they need to be a hybrid of Sims 2 and 3 zombies. You need to be able to create them and play them like you could in Sims 2, but there also needs to be a cure. I like the full moon zombies coming out of the ground thing in Sims 3, it was fun. But, it should be limited to graveyards or maybe a specific tombstone you place in a graveyard that causes them to spawn. And no eating plants; they were too destructive. As someone else mentioned, they should be able to pull raw meat out of the fridge and eat that.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i would not mind as long as they include toggles to turn off zombies in game options
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    i would not mind as long as they include toggles to turn off zombies in game options

a toggle would make everyone happy I think haha
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Zombies are the one occult I don't want. I'd rather see plantsims or fairies.
  • Options

but we already have plant sims...
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Maybe they could do zombies in a similar fashion to the infected sims in Strangerville, so those who want to play zombie apocalypse can do so in their dedicated neighbourhood. Zombies could happen in other neighbourhoods but they would not spawn massively. This way we don't need to turn off lunar cycle or full moon phase.
  • Options
    I have a feeling the game changers know something we don't ;)

lil' Simsie, and now James Turner have made cemeteries in the last week...so... I dunno...a hunch? :)
  • Options
    I have a feeling the game changers know something we don't ;)

lil' Simsie, and now James Turner have made cemeteries in the last week...so... I dunno...a hunch? :)

They went through a phase where they built hotels and everyone was sure that hotels are coming. I think they just get inspired from one another.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Proper plantsims, then.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I am hoping for the ability to have a cemetery with a designated cemetery lot. I just built an old wooden church that I want to add a cemetery to, so I can have funerals, weddings and a Memorial Day for my families. It would be fun to make it haunted as well, with my teens daring each other to walk through at night, especially on Spooky Day! I am also hoping for a better family tree with more relationships showing and a family reunion. I would enjoy zombies as well, but with a toggle so I can decide which saves I want them in.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,096 Member

Proper plantsims, then.

I agree with this. I didn't play plantsims a lot in Sims 2, probably still wouldn't. But even I would love to see them make a come back the way they were, with their little daisy babies and all.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    I want zombies, too. I liked Sims2 zombies.