Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    January 16th Comments:

@DoloresGrey
    Aww, what a nice way to celebrate permanentrose's birthday. Celebrate it with Flora. Neat idea. Looks like they all had a fun time.

@Ellupelluellu
    I love bowling in The Sims 4. Hopefully all them Challenge Sims had fun. Looks like Teddy had a little oopsy when bowling. :lol:

What a nice start to Babs' Greenhouse.

@Belalucina
    :joy: The magic of the clothes line. Rain or snow, you're clothes will be dry when you take them down. Nice to see you followed suit with Dolores and created a birthday special for permanentrose via Flora. Ted will get over it, hopefully. I'm sure he doesn't need the simoleons that bad.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Spring
    cloudgaze-with-sidney.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 17: A Date and a Dare

Dante wanted to go out with Savannah Price, but she kept rejecting him. So, to get his revenge, Dante went after her brother. Dante takes Sidney out on a date and mischievously dares him to put a stink bomb in her locker next time they’re at school.

Date with Sidney Price
    date-with-sidney-10.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-sidney-11.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-sidney-12.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-sidney-13.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-sidney-14.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-sidney-15.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

Achievements
    Aspiration:
    • Live Fast (Risky Business) – Ask a Sim Out on a Date 5 Times (5/5)
    • Live Fast (Live Fast) – Dare or Frame a Sim (1/1)
    • Live Fast Aspiration Complete
      live-fast.jpg?resize=280%2C237&ssl=1

Skills:
    • Comedy (5/10)
    • Mischief (8/10)

Collection:
    • Pre-Pre-Pre Sim Head
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @LegacySims2017 I think Savannah Price is asexual and aromantic ( I don't have the pack, but I always find myself reading up on premades anyway haha) so that's probably why she won't accept Dante's advances. Glad he could at least romance her brother though! Also Jeb is so cute without his bag <3

@Belalucina June's house is looking great!

@Ellupelluellu Love the greenhouse, and so fun to take everyone bowling!

• Options
    January 16

ersgVcL.png

Accidentally sent Flora to school for the first time. Perhaps it's about time she enrolled though, she has been living in Mt. Komorebi for some time now.

---

January 17

GhUF8X8.png
    After school, she got a call very similar to June's (@belalucina).
    DKC6UUH.png

Thanks for the $5000, Serena Bharma! Now Flora can properly decorate her house.
    2Gpn3Mp.jpg
    ZSwFDgU.jpg
    wiCqpmb.jpg

As a new student, she needs to stay on top of her studies now.
    vAxt3ST.jpg

Uh oh, we have a vistor... (Amelia had just come in from a bad broom landing @lilypadmeulin :D)
    XnLi4wE.jpg

Even though Serena was angry, she still agreed to help Flora out with her project. After all, as a professor, she does value education.
    Q5HmbTW.png

Later that night, she went to look for collectables. Usually a dig spot spawns here, but instead tonight there was a St. Bernard.
    nTWgkSe.png

Not as lucrative, but still an excellent find <3
    y1owF6W.png
  • Options
    Extra screenshots
    I realized I had some screenshots that I can't quite remember what play session they were from. I did finally spot Dante in my game though, @LegacySims2017. (And yes, the vendor is Bob Pancakes)
    v0WTR9N.jpg

Are you going to unpack that grocery bag, Rory?
    Plyg1Pe.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Day 17

Teddy Bear's BFF from Selvadorada came to visit
    17-1-2023-12-37-54.png
    Same place, another day, another person...
    17-1-2023-13-06-16.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    edited January 2023
    Jan. 17

01-17-23-9-25-19-PM.png
    June has a new friend to take care of. Let's hope he doesn't eat anyone...
    01-17-23-3-36-07-PM.png
    Now that she's completed the two Mt. Komorebi aspirations I figured it'd be fine to travel to some other worlds. I'm just going to the ones I won't be using for the challenge...and plus she needed a cowplant berry for her aspiration.

01-17-23-2-30-05-PM.png
    Ducky found a trash plant...good girl, Ducky. Not sure how that got there...

@permanentrose Thanks! And I'm glad Flora was able to make friends with Serena instead of enemies like June did with Ted lol. What do they do if you don't do anything? (edited accidentally tagged the wrong person, sorry lol)

@LegacySims2017 Good job on the aspiration!

@DoloresGrey Love the two different shots at the same place!
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    That has to be the case with Savannah. It's hilarious though. They have a decent friendly relationship. But whenever I have Dante try any type of romance, it turns negative automatically. Jeb is a little hottie under the paper bag. I want him to keep it throughout high school, but will have him have the courage to not wear it from his young adult years an onward.

@Belalucina
    Yeah, I get to have Dante start another HSY Aspiration next.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    January 17th Comments:

@permanentrose
    Flora looks proud going to school finally. I'll be cheating vacation days for Dante soon. It all goes into how I am playing out his high school years. Serena is the one at fault. One, did Flora sound like a Vinnie over the phone? Two, you can't just give someone simoleons and then want it back cause you made the mistake. Better find a way to make up that 5k yourself to give to the real Vinnie or accept the consequences, Serena! :joy: Maybe by helping Flora with her project, Serena expected Flora to return the simoleons. Nope. Doesn't work that way either, Serena! :lol: Aww, cute dog. Just as good of a find, like you said.
    Extras
    Was fun seeing Dante in his kimono. Going to maybe cheat it in my gameplay as I want him to have the darker color one myself. I think the ones you buy end up being the brighter colored ones. I purposely have him in dark colors right now. I think Rory smells catnip in that bag. :smirk:

@DoloresGrey
    I can't keep up with Teddy. :lol: I thought Kaori "was" his one. But he has other girlfriends, too? Is Teddy being a player? lol

@Belalucina
    Cowplants need a lot of taking care of. Hopefully June can keep up. And yes, let's hope it doesn't feed on passerby's or June as well.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    (100 Bae Challenge)

Dante Morningstar
    resolution-complete.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 18: Better Grades and Milestones

Dante gets good news. His grades are up and he is now a B student. He remembers his new year’s resolution and is proud of himself. He knows he has accomplished a lot since he had arrived from Sims Hell. He continues to want to learn more.

Achievements
    Aspiration:
    • Musical Genius (Fine Tuned) – Achieve Level 4 Skill in an Instrument (4/4)
    • Musical Genius (Fine Tuned) – Play an Instrument for 1 Hour while Inspired (1/1)
    • Musical Genius (Harmonious) – Achieve Level 6 Skill in an Instrument (6/6)
    • Public Enemy (Mostly Harmless) – Perform 10 Mean or Mischievous Interactions (6/10)
    • Public Enemy (Mostly Harmless) – Be Disliked by 2 Sims (2/2)
    • Serial Romantic (Amore Amateur) – Have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend (1/1)
    • Serial Romantic (Amore Amateur) – Go on 2 Dates (2/2)
    • Serial Romantic (Romantic Juggler) – Have a Strong Romantic Relationship with 3 Sims at Once (3/3)
    • Serial Romantic (Romantic Juggler) – Kiss 10 Sims (7/10)
    • Soulmate (Amore Amateur) – Have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend (1/1)
    • Soulmate (Amore Amateur) – Go on 2 Dates (2/2)
    • Freelance Botanist (Naturewalker) – Plant Something 3 Times (3/3)
    • Angling Ace (Fish out of Water) – Catch 5 Fish (5/5)
    • Angling Ace (Fish out of Water) – Fish at 3 Different Locations (1/3)
    • Joke Star (Practical Joker) – Be Funny to 5 Sims (5/5)
    • Joke Star (Practical Joker) – Achieve Level 3 Comedy Skill (3/3)
    • Friend of the World (New in Town) – Introduce Self to 10 Sims (10/10)
    • Friend of the World (New in Town) – Have 3 Friends (3/3)
    • Friend of the World (Well Liked) – Meet Someone New in 3 Different Locations (1/3)
    • Friend of the World (Well Liked) – Achieve Level 4 Charisma Skill (4/4)
    • Party Animal (New in Town) – Introduce Self to 10 Sims (10/10)
    • Party Animal (New in Town) – Have 3 Friends (3/3)

Notes
    1. Before selecting the next Aspiration to stick with, I went ahead and Aspiration jumped around to see what Milestones Dante has already completed. Once I start the next Aspiration, I will not jump around again until the Aspiration is complete.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Day 18

During the nights Teddy Bear was knitting something...
    17-1-2023-13-23-59.png

... for his Mt. Komorebian BFF. 17-1-2023-13-27-21.png
    Teddy Bear and June Bear!
    17-1-2023-13-32-41.png
    Today is the day when I finally after a week or so figured out where the CC for Dante is in that folder. Finally I won't have to pick his clothes over and over again because he will no longer appear only in his... Uhm... Underwear. Yes. He kept showing up in his undies everywhere no matter the weather. But he is missing a very important part of his body.
    18-1-2023-8-53-33.png
    Oh my, oh my.
    18-1-2023-8-53-35.png
    Never mind, at least they had a(nother) "bulletproof" excuse to get a drink!
    18-1-2023-8-54-15.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    No worries, take care of yourself dear. *Big Hugs* <3

Cool Babs will try to collect everything. I personally love trying to complete all the collections in the game. It's fun. :)

Bowling with her friends, fantastic! Something else I like too for my Sims. Especially the midnight bowling, so pretty. hehe Poor Teddy! Great timing on that lucky pause! :)

Oh I love her new greenhouse! Great job on that, especially love what you did with the roof. <3

@SoulGal7
    Go Delfina, two crushes? Hmm, this is a different Kyoshi, but if I were her I'd be a little leery of him. He seems nice enough though, very helpful. As for Dante, well, we all know why she should use caution with him as well. Lucky she met Judith, she'll be rolling in simoleans in no time! Delfina's doing well for herself so far. :)

@permanentrose
    Flora's memories seem to be flowing faster these days. Love that shot of her with her Mom. What a beautiful family! Her Dad is so dang handsome! <3 Oh Wow! They're Sages! Guess I shouldn't be surprised. How else would she have grown up in the Magic Realm instead of Glimmerbrook? Great update! :)

Flora doesn't look too fussed about going to school, more intrigued and confident. :) I see Vinny's friend is making the rounds in Mt. Komorebi. Lucky Flora, love the house remodel you did with the loot. hehehe Wow, the Professor is just the gift that keeps on giving eh? Aww, she found a St. Bernard in the woods. Of course she'll keep them. Can't wait to find out the dog's name. pugowned creation? Love her work so much. :)

Ooo, the look on Rory's face. o.O Better put those groceries away Flora or Rory will take care of them for you. ;)

Sorry I missed your birthday, but I hope it was happy with lots of love & laughter with family & friends. <3
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Again, deepest apologies for not commenting and posting short updates. I really hope to get all back to "normal".
    Babs
    day 18
    qS8HoiH.png

33yqqWO.png
    I had different plans originally, but hey, 3rd time on mountain, Sean knows.
    They both dont know how to dress properly.. socks or cloves of scarfs perhaps?????
    OY6LYPq.png
    VWUCPhS.png
    That snowangel is Oonas or Jons
    GvQS5ja.png
    43ljBpt.png
    IQxrGMT.png
    zMi8Jcl.png
    TianDzB.png
    2022 Oona had her first sleep in bed in that hut, heh.. Babs went home.
    Babs
    day 19

MTBhYBh.png
    rest had been skiing all day...
    sdsLADd.png
    they went to Ski Club to celebrate Babs , who had just levelled up to 8 at snowboarding, and completed aspiration!!!!!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Jan. 18

01-18-23-2-44-49-PM.png
    June loved the hat from Teddy Bear, and so (with Flora's help) she handcrafted him a sculpture of...
    01-18-23-2-45-19-PM.png
    A bear of course!

01-18-23-2-41-31-PM.png
    That somehow fit in this little box...

01-18-23-9-29-20-PM.png
    01-18-23-9-24-13-PM.png
    After that it was to the lounge to practice some music.

And her garden is coming along great...
    Screenshot-15.png

@Ellupelluellu Yay for Babs completing her aspiration! I like the nightclub, where is it from?

@LegacySims2017 And yay for good grades!

Post edited by Belalucina on
  • Options
    January 18

wyFdPWk.png

--
    Sorry, SUPER busy day, I forgot about posting until now haha. As you can see, Flora has reached the peak of Mt. Komorebi, and tomorrow I'll post her entire journey <3 Comments and replies coming tomorrow was well - been reading all your updates!
  • Options
    January 18th Comments:

@DoloresGrey
    Aww, Teddy is an awesome knitter. Cute hats he made for himself and June. Ha, ha with Dante's missing foot and leg portion. It does have to do with custom content. I do apologize. I think there's a piece on him that is doing it. Also, feel free to put him in any clothing you see fit for him. Doesn't have to be the ones I had him in. This is your multiverse.

@Ellupelluellu
    Babs looks comfortable in her gear. May not be warm and cozy to non-sims, but she looks like she's doing good. Love the rockin' snowpal Babs made.

I like how Babs is celebrating at the club with her friends for completing the Aspiration. Way to go Babs! :sunglasses:

@Belalucina
    That was really neat how you tied in Dolores' daily image chapter of the knitted hat into yours. Congrats to June for finishing the garden Aspiration. I bet she is so proud.

@permanentrose
    That's a beautiful daily image of Flora and Morgan at the top of the mountain.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    (100 Bae Challenge)

Dante Morningstar
    spread-nasty-rumor.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 19: Gossip and Rumors

Gossiping and spreading rumors is the way of life in high school, and Dante is falling victim to it. He’s making a lot of friends, but he also has peers that don’t like him. For that, Dante wants to make their life miserable and what better way than to make up some juicy rumors about them and then gossip about it to his friends he’s made.

Bonus Images
    motive-trials.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante didn’t outwit, outplay, or outlast his first try.

Achievements
    Aspiration:
    • Drama Llama (Hot Gossip) – Gossip 5 Times (5/5)
    • Drama Llama (Hot Gossip) – Spread a Rumor (1/1)

Skills:
    • Charisma (9/10)
    • Dancing (5/5)

Collection:
    • MySims Trophy – Goth Boy

100 Bae Challenge
    bae-008-kiyoshi-ito.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    1. Jeb Harris
    2. Morgan Fyres
    3. Wolfgang Munch
    4. Cassandra Goth
    5. Ash Harjo
    6. Sidney Price
    7. Gemma Charm
    8. Kiyoshi Ito
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Day 19
    Hello friends!
    19-1-2023-8-52-07.png
    So... Uhm... I play by the wants. And Teddy Bear had a very interesting want. To flirt with Dante.
    19-1-2023-8-49-26.png
    I won't say no to Teddy Bear. He does what he wants.
    Teddy Bear invited Dante so he could teach him to knit.
    19-1-2023-8-55-01.png
    He showed off his muscles.
    19-1-2023-8-58-28.png
    Teddy Bear wanted to remove an imaginary eyelash from Dante's eye.
    19-1-2023-8-59-17.png
    And Dante tickled him autonomously. Then I had to send Dante home because things escalated quickly and it felt a bit too much :D inappropriate.
    19-1-2023-8-59-37.png
    Then Teddy Bear quickly did his homework, sitting next to his new Statue Bear.
    19-1-2023-9-03-14.png
    And finally, later that day Kaori, after a slight makeover, invited Teddy Bear to a bar. Because Kaori won't sit in the corner. I think she's a bit suspicious. Teddy Bear doesn't care.
    19-1-2023-9-29-10.png
  • Options
    January 19

jkCjgyk.png
    Morgan keeps showing up at Flora's door, so I decided to have her do the mountain excursion with Flora. I don't think much commentary is needed, so I'll just let my screenshots tell the story :)

QCNC4oY.png
    sCoDz1M.jpg
    X1RO4OB.png
    jkCjgyk.png
    ZDpWnZL.jpg
    4WpYSe9.png
    IACYOQD.png
    2gVvkBP.png
    OYodG76.png
    efWUxga.png
    wyFdPWk.png
    CEsyMNV.png
    81FJgQv.png
    8ZpKqxf.png
    e9LsfAZ.png

In the morning, Flora was very displeased at the prospect of using a bush to relieve her needs.
    WcudvQQ.png
    KVLVtyU.png

She did officially ask Morgan to be her girlfriend though <3
    kW1Kfn8.png
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    Thanks for your comments! I thought you'd like Flora's dad, he does have that same hairstyle as Josh for some of his screenshots haha. I thought he'd look nice with some long hair. A mod I have to assign NPC roles like sages is really helpful for storytelling like this haha.

Flora didn't actually adopt the St. Bernard - he was just hanging around without his owners. His name is Sawyer and he's a dog I gave the Scott family in Henford-on-Bagely, so he's not up for adoption unless I cheated him as part of her family, but just like me, my sims tend to befriend every animal they encounter haha

@DoloresGrey
    So funny that Teddy had a whim to flirt with Dante and I enjoy that you just went with it. Perhaps Teddy can do the serial romantic aspiration, but he'll have to be careful, Kaori definitely did seem suspicious haha. I love June and Teddy's friendship! Now since Flora goes to school, she has officially "met" Teddy since I choose the option for her to make friends at school, but she has yet to interact with him in person but hopefully soon!

@Belalucina
    Lovely shots of the Forgotten Grotto - I plan to send Flora there once I get her handiness skill up high enough to open the entrance. I suppose all that woodworking has paid off for June, perhaps Flora will get herself a table too :) Ducky is so cute too, I love seeing pets in people's game <3

@LegacySims2017
    Seeing all of Dante's aspiration progress makes me want to see what Flora has accomplished already! I'm almost done with the extreme sports enthusiast aspiration and once I finish that, I think I'll check and let her rack up all those aspiration points.

@Ellupelluellu
    So fun that Sean could join Babs on her mountain excursion. Lovely shots you got there, especially with the moon. I'm also glad Flora has proper winter clothes in your game now haha
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    Just a heads up that for some, I used MCCC to cheat up milestones as I knew I already did them, but the Aspiration milestone only registers when you have the Aspiration selected. An example would be with the Angling Ace. It says to collect 5 fish. Well, Dante had already done that. But it didn't register those 5. Not sure if you want to do that as well. But when you go through and wondering why some don't register, that is the reason. You need to complete the milestone at the time the Aspiration is active.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Jan. 19

01-19-23-11-42-59-AM.png
    June has discovered that she really loves playing guitar. Her new dream is to become a songwriter.
    01-19-23-8-21-06-PM.png
    She also really loves animals. She met a fox that she decided to call Ember who came to check out her garden. She sang him a song to test out her skills, since she wants to become a singer songwriter, but Ember did not appreciate her song... or maybe it was Ducky barking at him that he didn't like.

01-19-23-8-19-33-PM.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Love the daily post pic! Hi Sean! You'd think they would've both learned how to dress for Winter by now. Good thing they're Sims. ;) Aww, how sweet is that? I love how what's done on the mountain, stays on the mountain. My fav Snowpal! <3 Did Babs find anything in the cave? Yay! Congrats, they did it! I recognize that build, love it! Screenie with the moon is just perfect.

What are you guys looking for? Did someone get lost? hehe Wahoooo!Time to celebrate! Congrats on finishing the aspiration Babs! You too Ellu! <3

@permanentrose
    Absolutely adore your daily post pic! So pretty on the mountain. Congrats to Flora, Morgan and you for completing the climb! Love stories told simply with screenshots, sometimes it works out no words are needed. Flora looks so determined after she walks away from that fall. Good for her for getting right back on the horse! Their SnowPal is another of my favorites. Croft! *gulp* Careful ladies, you'll melt all the snow on the mountain with that kiss! hehe The best kind of celebration for their achievement, yep! ;) Congrats too for their new official relationship. <3

Oh, of course I love that hairstyle, but it was his face that got me going. So handsome! I have a mod that allows me to play the Sages while keeping their status, they can get married, have kids, live in a house, etc. But I can't play as them in the Realm. Sounds like a good one you have.

Ohh, okay. I just assumed she'd adopted Sawyer since I know she loves pets as much as you and your other Sims have adopted strays. But I see he's not a stray now, I'm glad he's not for his sake. :)
  • Options
    January 20

2zovexv.jpg
    Morgan invites herself over all the time and autonomously tends Flora's garden.
    vt4CIqI.jpg

Very cute, flirting through a closed window :D
    rs2L6vX.png

A nice keepsake from the excursion :)
    dtSAzoX.png

Morgan basically lives here now :D
    xAmj3Ic.png

Lots of this, so we can finish up this aspiration.
    XG9MsYw.png
    s85VKfS.png

And two wildlife encounters down, one to go!
    tzlLG1A.png
    XZk0eq3.png

Rory is a naughty boy.
    8L7kjN2.png

But at least he's good company for her social need whenever Morgan isn't around.
    O6ZstF0.png
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Guess who's still a bit sick, it's me - but I'm just going to double up posts for the time being! Thank you for your patience! I know January took me out a bit, but I'm playing again and Amelia is doing very well!

January 7th - Amelia Whitmore

12-15-22_5-10-19_PM.png?width=730&height=584

Dear Diary,

It finally happened! The Festival of Snow was today, and they had a GIANT Yamachan sculpture, and awesome food. It was freezing, but I had so much fun, and I got to eat this squid dish, ikayaki, and it was pretty tasty. Squid doesn’t at all taste like I was worried it would, you know? There were lots of kids crowding around Yamachan, and dancing with him, and having a snowball fight, but then I would have loved this as a kid, so I get it.

Mom wants me to video chat her tomorrow to see how I’m doing, and I think she’ll be surprised by how well I’m doing. Well, I want her to think I’m doing well, and I don’t want to tell her I was homesick or anything. Knowing Mom, she’d take a broom and fly over immediately to bring me back home if she thought a single thing was wrong. I mean, I love that about her, but I want to do this. I know I can stick it out – especially if I get to do more fun things like I did today.

It seems like Amelia is really feeling the challenge, and not in a good way. But then, that's pretty normal for this point in the challenge - and school is pretty exhausting for kids and teens!

12-15-22_4-55-51_PM.png?width=730&height=584

So, we started off with a quick breakfast in front of the penguin television...

12-15-22_4-56-50_PM.png?width=730&height=584

Before, yep, you guessed it, trying the Simmi machines again. Unfortunately, the curse of Jenny was not on our side.

12-15-22_4-58-13_PM.png?width=730&height=584

And then it was off to the Festival of Snow! This is definitely a fun festival, though the Festival of Light is hands down my personal favourite. Of course, we had to try out the fast food...

12-15-22_5-10-46_PM.png?width=730&height=584

Amelia seemed to enjoy it quite a bit!

12-15-22_5-11-22_PM.png?width=730&height=584

And of course, as enough time had passed, I had her try and get some capsules from the machine. Well, it might not be a very exciting way to spend the festival, but our household budget practically runs on those little figurines!

12-15-22_5-12-48_PM.png?width=730&height=584

That's it for today, so let's move on swiftly to the next day!

January 8th

12-15-22_5-24-31_PM.png?width=730&height=584

Dear Diary,

One of the benefits of living alone? You get to live however you want, and cook whatever you want, too. I mean, I don’t know how to cook many things, but I finally got an oven (second hand, from a friend of my landlords) and I’ve been doing my best to expand my recipe book. Well, when all is said and done, I make a great mac and cheese, and you can’t really go wrong with that. I’m so glad Mom taught me how to make it from scratch before I left, it makes me feel a bit less...student-like. Like I can look after myself, no problem.

I mean, I burnt an egg yesterday, but that’s just growing pains, right? You have to burn a few eggs to make an omelette, or however the saying goes. I told Mom that I’ve been cooking more, and how well I’ve been doing, and she seemed really enthusiastic.

(I didn’t tell her about burning the egg. I don’t think she would have taken it well.)

Well, the Simmis paid off, because guess who got a house upgrade? That's right, Amelia! I don't know if all her bumps and bruises were worth it, but we have a kitchen and her bedroom looks much cozier! Here's the kitchen...

12-15-22_5-20-30_PM.png?width=730&height=584

And here's the bedroom! I really like how compact and cute this house is, honestly, although I'll likely remake a new one next month. That's kind of the fun of the challenge!

12-15-22_5-35-27_PM.png?width=730&height=584

Obligatory picture of Amelia enjoying some fine mac 'n' cheese at her brand new desk:

12-15-22_5-36-01_PM.png?width=730&height=584

The garden is also getting along pretty well, though the constant tense moodlets Amelia gets definitely have an impact on how often she can care for it. Still, it's a good source of slow income!

12-15-22_5-36-58_PM.png?width=730&height=584

And, just in case you were wondering, she did call her mom!

12-15-22_5-40-18_PM.png?width=730&height=584

With everything wrapped up, I'll get this posted, and I'll see you all tomorrow for another double post!