Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge
    (100 Bae Challenge)
    https://legacysims.net/?page_id=10908

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Winter
    new-years-alone.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 14: A New Year and a New Resolution

Even though Dante’s made some good friends and even quite a few secret romantic interests, he decides to spend New Year’s Eve by himself. He promises himself that he’s going to adventure out more in the upcoming years, but most of all try and do better in school.

Bonus Images
    passing-notes.jpg?w=375&ssl=1
    Sometimes changes aren’t for the better.

jeb-003.jpg?resize=244%2C193&ssl=1
    Jeb continues to get the inside scoop of Dante’s friendships!

make-a-resolution.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante makes a New Years Resolution to become a better student. He’s pulled a lot of pranks in the last few months. He thinks he might need to buckle down and do better with his grades as well as other school activities.

Achievements
    Skills:
    • Charisma (8/10)
    • Piano (7/10)
    • Singing (1/10)
    • Video Gaming (2/10)

Collection:
    • Dirt Frog
    • Eggplant Frog
    • MySims Trophy – Yuki
    • Simanite Crystal

100 Bae Challenge
    bae-006-sidney-price.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    bae-007-gemma-charm.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    1. Jeb Harris
    2. Morgan Fyres
    3. Wolfgang Munch
    4. Cassandra Goth
    5. Ash Harjo
    6. Sidney Price
    7. Gemma Charm

Notes
    1. I tried twice to flirt and do romantic interactions with Savannah Price, but she wasn’t having it. So, I had Dante go after Sidney. Worked like a charm.
    2. The sentiments Dante has with all his baes are a hoot. He’ll have some negative ones but still manage to get them to be his boyfriend or girlfriend.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Day 14
    I ordered them to cook together, they autonomously did this instead.
    14-1-2023-16-04-07.png
    And then pregnant Lily invited herself "in" and took a bath.
    14-1-2023-15-40-37.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    January 14

zvX14ss.png

My birthday is on Monday, and I'm turning one of those ages that everyone makes a big deal out of lol, so my family and friends have been stealing me away for a lot of socialization. It's all very sweet even though I'm a bit exhausted, but I'm just gonna need a bit more time before I start commenting and playing my game regularly again. I've read all your updates though and you all are making great progress <3
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,943 Member
    today and tomorrow. Hoping to get things in some kind of order soon..

Babs
    day 14
    uddInNd.png
    her collection, so far... I only let her sell if multiple ones.

Babs
    day 15
    nTT3GAT.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    Jan. 14

01-14-23-8-54-30-PM.png
    It was a warmer day, perfect for the festival and she was able to get a festival outfit and check off some of her goals!
    01-14-23-1-53-03-PM.png
    Selfie with Yamachan.

01-14-23-2-58-59-PM.png
    Nice, cold, relaxing swim in the river with friends.

01-14-23-3-01-06-PM.png
    And a soak in the onsen after.

01-14-23-9-01-22-PM.png
    Sledding with Kaori.

01-14-23-8-39-06-PM.png
    01-14-23-2-34-58-PM.png
    01-14-23-2-37-14-PM.png
    01-14-23-2-01-57-PM.png
    01-14-23-1-56-20-PM.png
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 That's a really good idea about the aging thing. I am still going to try playing in real time, but I probably will get sick of winter. So far it's been fun though. Hope Dante can stick to his new years resolution!

@DoloresGrey Teddy is always getting up to some shenanigans :D

@permanentrose Happy birthday!

@Ellupelluellu Great collection so far! I just now started collecting the simmis.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited January 2023
    @Ellupelluellu - Great start with those collections Babs! I really like some of those posters in the set. They've come in handy as window dressing for some of my poorer R2R Sims too. ;) Hope you get things sorted soon, but of course take all the time you need! <3

Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! :)
  • Options
    @permanentrose , happy birthday tomorrow! I hope you got some simming present! :)
    @Karababy52 , thank you <3 , I will be back commenting again at next week. I've been needing a bit personal vacation :)'
    @Belalucina , thanks :) Ive never really finished all collections, one more time to try :smiley:
    @DoloresGrey , oh . Lily, what an attentionseaker!
    @LegacySims2017 , Looks like Dante had a nice new year!! Oh, heh, all those baes will let themselver heard, eventually :P

• Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited January 2023
    Week 1 - Days 2 - 5 - Meeting Friends

01-10-23-5-21-30-PM.png
    Delfina finally got a selfie with Yamachan (cover shot) and got a Golden Jasmine Holiday simmi capsule from him. (Note: She now has 2 of these). She went swimming again in the Wakaba River, only this time without freezing to death. She also met some of the challenge sims in various locations. Around the neighborhood, she met Flora Evander.

01-10-23-6-46-01-PM.png

Delfina travelled to another neighborhood, Senbamachi, and met June Kay at the Hanamigawa Koen Park. (Note: June has a secret crush on Delfina)

01-10-23-4-27-51-PM.png

There were some nice hiking trails there and she decided to explore the area. She met Dante Morningstar on the way.

01-10-23-7-18-30-PM.png

Delfina encountered some forest spirits and they bestowed $50 simoleons on her! Lucky Delfina! Delfina was very familiar with forest spirits, and they whispered to her that she needed these "simoleons" to buy and sell things in the Simworld.

01-10-23-4-33-32-PM.png

They told her to go and buy herself something to eat. They were so kind.

01-10-23-5-36-30-PM.png

She returned to her neighborhood, and decided to buy some food from a vending machine. Unfortunately, she translated the Japanimlish incorrectly next to a vending machine item, and bought a lovely Anti-Arthropod deterrent instead. She still had $30 simoleons, but was still hungry. Luckily she found some parsley and ate that. Not very filling, but it would do for now.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Delfina had her first day of school, and it's not her favorite place to be, especially because her needs are very much in the red.

01-10-23-5-11-26-PM.png

She tried her luck at rock climbing on a small rock climbing wall.

01-10-23-6-07-04-PM.png

On her way back up, she met another celebrity, Judith Ward. A legend! Judith must have been feeling rather generous and gave Delfina 8 autographs before heading off.

01-10-23-6-10-42-PM.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Delfina headed to the Onsen and met Teddy Bear and Amelia Whitmore. All the challenge sims are now her friends.

01-10-23-4-06-41-PM.png

Delfina decided to take a nice, relaxing soak in the Onsen and met Kiyoshi Ito.

01-10-23-6-19-45-PM.png

She found out they went to the same school together, and afterwards did their homework together. Kiyoshi was quite talkative and told her that she could call an appraiser to find out how much all her autographs were worth.

Delfina had a school project to do, and Kiyoshi helped her with it, as well as several other random sims who joined in. (Note: At the end of the week, Delfina is now a B student).

01-10-23-6-35-41-PM.png

Delfina and Kiyoshi are now friends...very good friends, and...well...they may become something more. Because Delfina has a crush on him ...AND...Kiyoshi has a crush on her. Did he have a vague memory of another sim he knew with "blue" hair? lol (Note: Sorry, can't take a screenie of those sentiments, but yes, I can't believe it, they both have a crush on each other! Also, for those who don't know, the reference to the "blue" haired sim is from Year 1 of this challenge, when my challenge sim, Sakura Li, who had blue hair, was smitten with Kiyoshi.)

01-10-23-6-26-13-PM.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Delfina discovered the Hazakura Lounge in her neighborhood. She was able to clean up in the restrooms and even enjoy some free chips at the bar. She saw a piano and sat down and played. Another teen she knew, Dante Morningstar, was also there trying to do a comedy routine. Delfina suddenly noticed how handsome he looked in that suit. Was he looking at her? Wowzers! Dante was irresistable, and Delfina realized she had a HUGE crush on him!

01-10-23-5-40-56-PM.png

Delfina got a $2 simoleon tip before zonking out on the floor. She now has $32 simoleons and has a Good Reputation.

01-10-23-5-48-23-PM.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I do believe that Delfina missed the Welcome Wagon somehow. She doesn't have any negative bars with anyone, so I don't think they ever showed up. Who wants that hard as rock fruitcake anyway, right?

Because she kept "freezing to death" everytime she went to swim in the Wakaba River, I had to wait until it was a bit milder for her to complete that tick on that part of the Aspiration.

As usual, I am switching between aspirations as I play. Once Delfina gets a house, I will also sign her up for Drama Club. It's just too hard right now with her needs in the red all the time.

All of the challenge sims have been added to my game and placed in a house in Mt. Komorebi.

I am using the in-game camera to take screenshots because I can't figure out how to get the PostImages icon on my computer to take screenshots like I normally do.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tasks Completed:

Mt. Komorebi Sightseer - Explorer:
    - Take a Selfie with the Mt Komorebi Mascot
    - Collect a Simmi by Popping Open a Simmi Capsule
    - Swim for 1 Hour in Wakaba’s River

Extreme Sports Enthusiast - Snow Student: (Level 1 Complete)
    - Use a Vending Machine or Computer to Purchase a Remedy or Deterrent

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Teen - Drama Llama - Hot Gossip:
    - Gossip 5 times
    - Spread a Rumor

Teen - Goal Oriented - Setting Your Sights:
    - Do Homework 5 times

Teen - Live Fast - Trouble Maker:
    - Pull a Prank 3 times

Joke Star - Practical Joker:
    - Be Funny to 5 Sims

Friend of the World & Party Animal - New in Town (Level 1 Complete)
    - Introduce Self to 10 Sims
    - Have 3 Friends

Friend of the World - Well Liked
    - Meet Someone New in 3 Different Locations

Eco-Inventor - Eco-Economist:
    - Have 5 community influence points
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    Day 15
    Teddy Bear was just chilling with his friend baes.
    15-1-2023-18-53-09.png
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    (100 Bae Challenge)

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Spring
    bubble-tea.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 15: Spring Cleaning and Tea Drinking

With the arrival of the Spring season, Dante gets down to cleaning up the penthouse. He also visits ThriftTea again. He previously took Ash Harjo on date there to discover it was a great hangout spot where his school peers consistently met.

Cinematic Stop Motion Build
    I downloaded a new ThriftTea Thrift and Bubble Tea Store from the Sims 4 Gallery that I thought looked more lively. It is called Vintage Thrifttea by Eunping.

Bonus Images
    strawberry-matcha-latte.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Dante tries a Strawberry Matcha Latte Bubble Tea!

cleaning-toilet.jpg?w=820&ssl=1
    Toilets aren’t going to clean themselves.

Achievements
    Skills:
    • Piano (8/10)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    January 14th Comments:

@DoloresGrey
    Teddy and Kaori definitely cooked something steamy up in the bin. :lol:

@permanentrose
    Flora is determined to gain those climbing skills rain or shine...or snow.

Happy early birthday to you. Hopefully you have a lot of fun on the outings with family + friends.

@Ellupelluellu
    Nice little collection Babs is starting. Is she going to keep the fish as a collection, too?

@Belalucina
    I think Babs wanted to join that selfie with June and Yamachan. :lol: Was nice seeing June spend time with all her friends...and doggo.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    It's starting to get a little harder making baes. All of Dante's other baes show up, so I have to quickly cancel the romantic stuff before the other bae(s) see him putting the moves on his new bae or else he'll get a negative moodlet of some sort from the others. I don't want that quite yet.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    January 15

UoE90zL.jpg
    One day, while Flora was at the lounge, she found herself drawn to the violin up on the small stage.
    gP5eoOg.png

As she brought the bow to the strings, she was consumed by a memory.
    UoE90zL.jpg
    g1FwRvB.jpg

Her mother. She remembered learning to play the violin with her mother, and as she continued to play, she felt distant memories flood her mind.

5ozNEVA.png
    eKC7c0n.jpg
    mA3cLCn.png
    6hzo1w1.png
    svIFC91.jpg
    ZleDWtm.png

Her parents had been important, but she couldn't quite piece together enough to properly grasp onto the memories or place them coherently.
    b4eVmqr.png

She just knew she had been very loved.
    UXuBK0s.jpg
  • Options
    @DoloresGrey and @Belalucina Great job on your mountain excursion and congrats to your sims for their new beaus <3 You guys are making great aspiration progress and I enjoy seeing the challenge sims in your game.

@LegacySims2017 Nice progress with your 100 bae challenge! I'm enjoying seeing you play HSY too!

@SoulGal7 Nice progress with Delfina and so fun to see so many challenge sims in your game!

@Karababy52 As always, thank you for your kind comments <3

@Ellupelluellu Bab's collections are coming along nicely! Glad she can fish more these days
  • Options
    Jan. 15

01-15-23-9-38-18-PM.png
    Added on a garden to the back of the cabin. June is growing some winter crops so she can be more self sufficient, as well as start on her dream of becoming a botanist! At least for now...who knows, she may discover that she hates gardening...
    01-15-23-9-37-58-PM.png
    01-15-23-9-37-41-PM.png
    01-15-23-9-38-46-PM.png
    01-15-23-9-32-21-PM.png
    Screenshot-13.png
  • Options
    @permanentrose Thank you! I think everyone is making great progress. I love seeing Flora remember new things. What a cute family!

@Ellupelluellu I haven't either, so we can both give it a try!

@SoulGal7 Alright for $32 simoleons and a good reputation! Lol. Yeah, starting out is challenging...

@LegacySims2017 HSY does look fun, I may get it for March and play in Copperdale...haven't decided yet though. That's a cute little boba shop!

@DoloresGrey Teddy is always cracking me up. Look at him surrounded by all the ladies. :D
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    I am enjoying the HSY pack. So much more to explore and share in my daily image posts. :smile:

@Belalucina
    I like the HSY pack as you get to see majority of the teens that the game and other packs have. No need to seek them out. They're all right there. :grin: Looking forward to seeing you play it if you decide you want to get it.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    January 15th Comments:

@SoulGal7
    Yay for Delfina getting Yamachan to take a selfie with her. Very fun seeing all the Challenge Sims around the neighborhoods. Glad Dante likes hiking in your multiverse. Not sure yet how he is going to take it in mine. :wink: I'm laughing so hard at Teddy. What is he doing? :joy: Looks like he is making smoochie faces at Delfie. Amelia is not impressed. Dante doing comedy? lol Would have been fun to see him playing the piano in the lounge. I got him 8/10 so far in mine. I want him to max that instrument.

@DoloresGrey
    Teddy looks pretty stoked to be in the Onsen with all them pretty lady Sims.

@permanentrose
    Happy to see that Flora is slowing getting her memories back by doing activities. What a fun family. Looks like her parents are Sages.

@Belalucina
    It looks like June is going to have a fun little garden. And congrats to her for completing an Aspiration.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Day 16

Today the group celebrated Flora's birthday. Happy Birthday to you!!! @permanentrose
    16-1-2023-18-17-18.png
  • Options
    @DoloresGrey what a cute idea!
  • Options
    (100 Bae Challenge)

Dante Morningstar
    Season: Spring
    jeb-hot-tub-kiss.jpg?resize=1024%2C601&ssl=1
    January 16: A Fresh Face and a Rekindled Romance

It’s Love Day and Dante decides to ask his first crush and boyfriend he made at the start of the school year, Jeb Harris, to spend an evening with him at the Nightclub. He asks Jeb that he removes the bag over his head so he can see the face under the bag. Jeb agrees for the date only and will resume wearing it after.

Date with Jeb Harris
    date-with-jeb-20.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-jeb-21.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-jeb-22.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-jeb-23.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-jeb-24.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-jeb-25.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-jeb-26.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

date-with-jeb-27.jpg?w=820&ssl=1

Achievements
    Aspiration:
    • Live Fast (Risky Business) – Ask a Sim Out on a Date 5 Times (4/5)

Notes
    1. A couple readers on the Sims Forums requested to show Jeb Harris’ face without the paper bag, so this is for them.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Babs will indeed try to collect all there is to collect, even the fish.
    Babs
    day 16
    UAZRXRi.png
    All had fun.
    kLLCVhn.png
    Even Teddy, had to include this, good timing :D

Babs
    day 17

4jrKkrP.png
    Greenhouse!
    Tomorrow the mountain.

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Jan. 16

01-16-23-3-14-01-PM.png
    It truly is a miracle when your laundry comes out warm and dry after you hung it up in a blizzard...
    01-16-23-2-35-28-PM.png
    June also threw a birthday party for Flora. It was too cute an opportunity to pass up. :)
    (had to add Flora to my household so I could throw her a party :D then just aged her back down to teen afterward.)

01-16-23-3-07-46-PM.png
    June once again pretended to be "Vinny" and stashed some money, this time for Ted...but he came looking for the money. June would have given it to him, but he seemed intent on doing something sinister. June didn't trust him so she fought him to get him to leave and...it worked! Now her and Ted are sworn enemies. But seriously...don't mess with a girl who lives on her own in a cabin she built herself. You will regret it.

Screenshot-14.png
  • Options
    @Belalucina and @DoloresGrey aw thanks for giving flora a birthday party! So cute.

Sorry no post from me today - I’m too tired to play my game but I’ll catch up tomorrow!