Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Love this
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I’ve been playing the pancakes family after giving them a makeover. I also have them a new house. Eliza is now pregnant with their first child! I’ve never been crazy about this premade family but after the makeover I’m rather excited and have lots of plans for them.
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    edited January 2023
    I decided to make a rags to riches with 4 sims...I love a good rough start!

Mare is the mom, she's an adult & an eccentric, creative type. Dad passed long ago. I got Mare a job in the style influencer career.

The 3 daughters are all young adults, Tina being the oldest. She got a job as a secret agent, and she is self assured, a health nut and hot headed. She fears nothing!

The middle daughter is Megan, she's calm, beautiful, and just exudes feminine energy. She works with Mare as a style influencer. It is adorable, seeing the mother-daughter duo head to work together each day.

The youngest is Keri, she is high maintenance, health nut and cheerful. She is girly, very into self care and being disciplined but also enjoying the little joys in life.

They are still living rough but have managed to get enough money to open a nail salon/beauty shoppe and live in an apartment above! It is wintertime in my game and they are decorating the salon & the apartment with beautiful Christmas decor!

Edit to add: my plan is to eventually have them all live separately, just starting together then branching off. I will probably then move into rotational between households. I hope someday Mare gets remarried and enjoys having her 3 daughters as well as any family they may have over to her home for Sunday dinners and special occasions. Hopefully there are many weddings, baby showers, birthdays and more in their future!
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    Alden Landgraab helped his sister Poppy with her school project.
    HOcN962.png

Then had a project of his own: his first date with Sylas Gilbert!
    kQaEvYd.png
    RQtaQF3.png

Then he fell asleep on the log because he was shattered.
    k25wAdJ.png

My last rabbit died last week so to cheer myself up I bought loads of packs and stuff for my game, so I'll have some werewolves as well as vampires soon. I'm looking forward to that and seeing what Alden and Sylas will be like as boyfriends and moving into their own home. Sylas has had a difficult time finding love but hopefully this is going to work for him. I also just need to move them out of their family homes and living independently lol.

"You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @hely0t Sorry about your rabbit. 😢
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @hely0t I had a rabbit once. I feel your pain.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    @hely0t Sorry about your rabbit. 😢

Thank you. It was sudden but whatever was wrong with him, he's out of pain now. The previous one died in my arms last October, but he'd had some health issues in the past that must've come back and took him in the end.
    @hely0t I had a rabbit once. I feel your pain.

Thank you too. He was 9, and I adopted him at a few months old. We were really close since he didn't get on with my other rabbits until last year (he befriended the one who died in October). It's weird not having anyone to say "night" to now.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2023
    After a small break from playing I came back to snowy escape. I was going to try climbing the mountain again but it was still frozen so I thought I’d use their early start to work on skiing skill.

They are level 6 now and can do some tricks, they also unlocked another set of skis. Now we just need to climb the mountain to move onto the final stage of the extreme sport aspiration. They unlocked a ski jacket which I will try on next time.

There’s still a bit to do but my sims time in Mt Komorebi is almost over, it’s been very fun :smile:

9-D4-C042-A-EB78-4-B9-A-903-A-5-E8-A7-E038-A20.jpg4-FD39625-A5-E7-4-DDB-A403-052160-B62-E83.jpg8-FAEDDF4-B6-B3-4-B26-9-B98-F58859983-D45.jpg

CD02-C8-A8-97-C9-4-A92-A8-AB-98-EAB2832948.jpg
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Pretty cool @JustinB113 . I like ski tricks too. What ended up happening with their youth hostel?
  • Options
    Pretty cool @JustinB113 . I like ski tricks too. What ended up happening with their youth hostel?

Yeah it’s really fun to see them getting better at it! They are up to doing high intensity on the medium slope but I will move them to the hard slope now. Ahh I shall show some of the hostel next time :)
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,657 Member
    edited January 2023
    What happened in my game? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I haven’t been around much because of the holiday, but I also haven’t been playing my game much. We had a winter storm that delayed my trip to my brothers for Christmas. On Christmas Day, my heat went out with the local daytime temps below freezing, so I had to pack up my kitty, Mango, and go with him to my moms. We had a small Christmas there, and I got a repair guy to come over the day after Christmas. I have two other cats who live in my garage (Smudge and Bitsy. They have full access with electric heated pads in winter). I had put out a gravity feeder for them, enough to last a whole week, since we were still planning to go to my brothers for a few days after the heat was fixed. They usually do fine that way for a few days. Got to the house to meet the heating guy and raccoons had stolen the whole feeder!!! So, I got a friend to come over and feed the kitties, and finally got out of town. By the time we got to my brothers, I had developed a sinus infection and have been sick ever since.

Positives, though: We had good family time anyway. Mango traveled like a champ for a week and was fine at both moms and my brothers. I have a few new story ideas for my game. And I’m finally over my sinus problems.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Something unexpected, one of my Sims did the thing "serve dinner" and then gave the meal to a Sim she has romantic interest in and she made only one portion.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    @cyncie So glad things turned out okay in the end. Racoons are not the nicest animals on the planet. Here's to your New Year working out better than the days leading up to it!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Today, Erik had a bit of a revelation. He decided he was in a rut, and had that spark of inspiration flicker to life. With his wife saying directly that he was lacking the intimacy of his earlier concerts, he was on his way to a full-blown idea. Checking it over with his Publicity Team, IE Orion Entertainment, Limited, they agreed his next concert would be for free, and in an unusual location. He held it on the Bluffs in Windenburg. Erik was very pleased and so he held another one, surprising the patrons of the Olde Town Lounge in Oasis Springs. Erik snaked his way through the group of Sims standing around chatting and having juice, to the stage where he commenced a full-blown concert. He basically brought the house down.

Then after finishing up his twenty-first album, he did his first music video. It was simple for a starter. Basically, it was a video of a live performance. To promote A World Apart, they did an actual music video over in Tartosa. At the end of the week, Erik picked up his seventeenth Best Song for Tumbling Waterfalls.
    4qyMPnJ.jpg
    wmfprAG.jpg
    iwICbVV.jpg
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    Honestly Im taking a bit of a break from the sims, Ive been trying new games off of gamepass and enjoying them for the most part..(Jurassic Park Evolution 2, and I finally got into the Witcher 3 after owning it for 3 years....It's really good.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    My sims climbed Mount Komorebi :smile:

I was planning to do more skiing but the weather was good, and they were prepared from last time when they failed so I decided to try again on the spur of the moment.

They climbed the first part easily but in the second bit where they got stuck before there was another snow thunderstorm, but this time they brought a second tent and were able to wait it out. Autumn did fall on the second wall and get a bit injured so I wasn’t sure she would make it but she kept trying and got there in the end!

They rested for a bit and the rest of it was quite easy :smile:. They got some rewards which is a bit of a spoiler :
    a trophy, a hat, a mountain climber T-shirt and Summer got the courageous mountaineer trait for leading the Expedition. At the top they made a little campsite and took lots of photos!

DAFD729-E-998-E-4-CF5-9-E1-C-9668-F9-D5036-E.jpg347-B6-D08-0-B22-4785-934-F-E5-C36-D8407-C6.jpg86-FC2-AF3-D538-4-B5-C-A484-F89-B33755-C13.jpgB96-D5347-0135-48-FD-A49-B-F964-B1-B3-CC57.jpg95-BEA351-5712-4614-8011-E36-E060-B0-FA9.jpgE7-A40-E89-4-C36-4-E15-A5-E4-39878-D91-BDDE.jpgEB85-C842-4-E1-B-4-F5-C-8-E0-B-95991-DEB0133.jpgCE751-A46-C3-CA-4-D53-8-CB3-5680-EF414725.jpg
    80699936-ED4-F-40-C0-8605-288-C7-C10-F64-E.jpg

I think they only got the silver trophy because Autumn was injured and they didn’t have enough skill to climb courageously, so I think we will go again with a bit more skill, it would be nice for them all to get the reward. For now they will focus on the last few steps of extreme sport aspiration. I thought this was really fun and more challenging than I expected!

83-EA029-E-211-E-4-C1-E-989-E-8910-C6-ACC452.jpg
  • Options
    Great job @JustinB113 My Sims have yet to make it up the mountain. They quit after Erik fell and got injured. Later on, I learned sending them home was likely a very good idea. Erik could have been killed. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    I did the festival of light for the first time, it was really cool! I wanted to do this one when I saw it on the trailer. First I gave my sims new outfits and hair then did the festival. I got some nice screenshots because the lights were so good.

2-CBDE8-EF-E1-EC-42-B4-9628-25-DDAC98994-F.jpgF080-D5-E5-84-D7-40-AA-AB0-D-A7915-C4-D6-EC6.jpgA45-B4-F69-ED12-4-FFA-A825-E3-E423847747.jpgFD9-F21-B9-4-B5-F-4182-A0-E1-F07-BD8572-FDC.jpg98-DD7584-DC80-4-B0-B-A2-A6-77-A8-CD667065.jpgF7-FD6-EE9-B3-FA-462-E-825-B-8669-D02-DB966.jpg3-E19-C30-B-9574-46-B0-BD8-B-3-EA39-A1-BEB24.jpg

These sims have now done all the sims 4 festivals I think, at least the ones in city living and snowy escape, I just need to do the youth one with a child sim sometime. I think my favorite is this one but I liked most of them 🙂.

27-B7-BB0-D-5701-4-B8-D-A995-FC7-BDC7-D04-AF.jpg

Oh ho! Yesterday I had my first Komorebi festival, Light festival, and I forgot to look for those floating lights! I mean, how could I *not* see them? It looks beautiful, and now I must wait 2 weeks to have another go...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Great job @JustinB113 My Sims have yet to make it up the mountain. They quit after Erik fell and got injured. Later on, I learned sending them home was likely a very good idea. Erik could have been killed. :open_mouth:

Ahh thank you! Yes I sent mine home the first time too. I think it’s important to check the weather unless they are high level! You should definitely try again!
    Oh ho! Yesterday I had my first Komorebi festival, Light festival, and I forgot to look for those floating lights! I mean, how could I *not* see them? It looks beautiful, and now I must wait 2 weeks to have another go...

Ahh I hope you liked the light festival, I think it’s my favourite in the game. Yes next time make sure to look at the river and the bridge!

• Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    my sim just started college and she just adopted a baby girl
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited January 2023
    I had Jolene send her husband and little sister-in-laws off to an extended visit to their father, as there was some renovations and household maintenance work to be done before their latest babies ( nr 7 and 8) age up and her hubby would only get in the way. They're gonna have a family reunion once I've finished.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    My sims finished the extreme sports enthusiast aspiration! They got the survival instincts trait which means they won’t get injured and will always avoid wildlife attacks. This might help when they do Jungle Adventure.

While doing that they also collected the last of the forest spirit dolls which look nice on the wall. Also I finally ran into a Kodama, it seems really rare I’m surprised it took so long to find one. It’s very cute.
    7-B112-CA3-B7-EB-4-E2-E-A4-FD-D02439-F09374.jpgB747-FFD1-1494-48-AB-912-A-8-BF1-FDCFDD27.jpg
    B8-E64688-4-F18-46-AF-B121-4261-A0-A42718.jpg21224610-427-E-430-C-B5-AF-EC796-A3-D64-AC.jpg
    This is both snowy escape collections and aspirations completed :smile:. Been very fun.

35-B91153-906-B-4062-8-EEE-DBA39-D234-FB0.jpg
  • Options
    VariandranaVariandrana Posts: 24 Member
    It's been a long time since I've posted in a forum, and probably won't get to with any consistency but I made a teen today to finally try out the packs that have come out since I've really gotten to play. Made a teen family, Brynlee Weiss, and she's working on her writing and school. I have an idea for story based generations inspired by songs that sparked some ideas, but who knows if I'll get around to that so hello. :s
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited January 2023
    Brooks' family pet Belle aged up and she's an elder now. Zoe Patel-Brooks gave her some hugs and kisses. Their cat Bubbles is also going to age up very soon.

QBHNWgM.png
  • Options
    It's been a long time since I've posted in a forum, and probably won't get to with any consistency but I made a teen today to finally try out the packs that have come out since I've really gotten to play. Made a teen family, Brynlee Weiss, and she's working on her writing and school. I have an idea for story based generations inspired by songs that sparked some ideas, but who knows if I'll get around to that so hello. :s

Hello, and Welcome Aboard! Post as often as you feel inclined. We're happy to have you join us.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top