Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

December Patch Speculation 2022 (No Patch This Month)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Normally I wouldn't put this up this early but TheSims on Twitter has announced a patch is coming out in Early December probably the First Week.

We already know about the anger bug. I'm also expecting some holiday goodies.

Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    I'm assuming it'll just be some holiday themed items, maybe a ugly sweater or something for all ages, and a bunch of bug fixes. It's too soon for the infant update.
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    I'm hoping there are a lot of bug fixes. There are so many bugs in the game that need to be fixed, and so many new features that need to be refined/tweaked (Wants/Fears, Neighborhood Stories, etc.).
    I don't think we need a huge, game-breaking update in December. Hopefully, they will just stick to adding bugfixes and maybe some clothes, maybe a new trait.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yup! Maybe it's too late for me to get my R&B station, but for now on, 2022 will be over sooner after Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    BreeSasha wrote: »
    I'm assuming it'll just be some holiday themed items, maybe a ugly sweater or something for all ages, and a bunch of bug fixes. It's too soon for the infant update.

We already have those sweaters but this is what they could add

Poinsetties

Mantle Stockings

A Train that goes around the tree or a track

Gingerbread House

Lighted Deer

Lighted Stair Garland

New Traditional Christmas Music for the Winter Holiday Station. I wouldn't mind an instrumental verision of Silver Bells,Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas or White Christmas.
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Yup! Maybe it's too late for me to get my R&B station, but for now on, 2022 will be over sooner after Christmas Day and New Year's Eve

Maybe we'll get an R&B Station in January if that's when the first Expansion Pack comes out. For sure 2023 will probably be the year TS4 gets an R&B Station.

• Options

Poinsetties

Mantle Stockings

Gingerbread House

Lighted Deer

Lighted Stair Garland

New Traditional Christmas Music for the Winter Holiday Station. I wouldn't mind an instrumental verision of Silver Bells,Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas or White Christmas.

Maybe we'll get an R&B Station in January if that's when the first Expansion Pack comes out. For sure 2023 will probably be the year TS4 gets an R&B Station.
    Well what if they release an R&B station in February when February was Black History Month?
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    I really can’t wait for the mean bug to be fixed. 😭🙄🥺
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    Before 2022 will end soon after we want everything related to something for Christmas or Hanukkah or whatever, I just wanna say I'm sorry for misbehaving for wanting what's on my wishlist in this community! For now on, R&B is now absent this year, and my career is permanently over
  • Options
    I really can’t wait for the mean bug to be fixed. 😭🙄🥺

Early December which I suspect will be Next Week.
  • Options

Poinsetties

Mantle Stockings

Gingerbread House

Lighted Deer

Lighted Stair Garland

Well what if they release an R&B station in February when February was Black History Month?

That's a possibility as well.
  • Options

Probably.
  • Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    I still believe maybe there's a patch today, but it can also be my ansiety to see the mean bug fixed. 😬 oh lord
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Flap wrote: »
    I still believe maybe there's a patch today, but it can also be my ansiety to see the mean bug fixed. 😬 oh lord

Settle for half right?

Today's SDX drop (available now) resolves the Mean Sims issue introduced in the October release.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Flap wrote: »

Settle for half right?

Today's SDX drop (available now) resolves the Mean Sims issue introduced in the October release.

Totally. Thank youuuuuuu ✨
  • Options
    I guess there will be no more SDX this month anymore this year...

Yup! My career is now permanently over! I feel like I'm starting over next year after Christmas and New Year's Eve.
    Beginning of 2016 and the end of 2022, this is why I can't stand people who don't represent me and the black simmers and our culture, no African songs in World radio station, no Black Culture/representation, and no African American music for The Sims 4. I can't even take it no more, my life is now turning upside down between me and my R&B radio station! 😭
    milk-and-mocha-so-sad.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I'd love to get these Christmas Sweaters we didn't get in the December's Patch.

• Options
    Dear R&B station.....

🎵I do miss you, ooooh🎵
    🎵And it's too late, too late, aaah🎵

😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Well that's all for this month ?

We could still get a patch Tomorrow or Next Week before they go on thier holiday break.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Maxis employees need the holidays off as well.

Hoping we might get one more bug fix drop if not before the end of the year last minute, or soon after the new year begins. It was good to get the mean bug out of the way but we still got a lot more bugs to get fixed. And preferably before infants/any new content comes as that usually comes with its own set of bugs.
  • Options
    BlueR0se wrote: »

Hoping we might get one more bug fix drop if not before the end of the year last minute, or soon after the new year begins. It was good to get the mean bug out of the way but we still got a lot more bugs to get fixed. And preferably before infants/any new content comes as that usually comes with its own set of bugs.

There are reports on Twitter that the Angry Bug is still happening.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member

Was playing today for the first time in months, and I wonder why my Sim all of the sudden got angry like.. all the time..

So another bug on top the everlasting pile on bugs? :s
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager

We have a thread tracking this here, including steps from The Sims team.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    SoniaSchmidSoniaSchmid Posts: 1 New Member
    Thanks, I will keep my eye on it.