Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SDX : 1 Item you would like right now

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited November 2022
    Gordy wrote: »
    I could go for some rugs. Most of the ones we have are too big, too small, have an awkward shape, or have bad swatches. Desert Luxe fixed the biggest problem with curtains, now we should focus our efforts on getting better carpets.

I'm with you on this one.

I use CC rugs because the choices we have are few and far between. Regular everyday rugs in neutral tones sure would be nice.... I don't want to make a statement with bright, loud, gawdy, weird shaped, oversized carpets..... I want calm, serene, simple rugs under my simmies' toes.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    eyelashes would be fabulous
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    Color Slider features in CAS.
  • Options
    LittleNyx0LittleNyx0 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would love new aspirations for kids. One idea I though would be cool was a “Little Treasure Hunter” aspiration. Kind of like the Curator aspiration but for kids. They could go around parks digging up toys and catching frogs. When they complete it maybe they can get a perk that gives them a higher chance of finding rare items as an adult.
  • Options
    LittleNyx0LittleNyx0 Posts: 4 New Member
    Kids beds with slides attached to them! Maybe it would be a bunk bed style with a bed up top, empty space at the bottom (you can fill with another bed, desk, doll house, ect) and has a swirly slide kids and adults can slide down in the morning.
  • Options
    LIL_LillyLIL_Lilly Posts: 93 Member
    LittleNyx0 wrote: »
    Kids beds with slides attached to them! Maybe it would be a bunk bed style with a bed up top, empty space at the bottom (you can fill with another bed, desk, doll house, ect) and has a swirly slide kids and adults can slide down in the morning.
    YES! (sry for the caps) I love this idea, does anyone know how to change the top bunk on a bed maybe there's a way but I can't figure it out
    Yes, I play big families in the sims. please add crawling babies and pre-teens, My mom played sims 1 and 2 now I play 4, its just family tradition at this point
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited November 2022
  • Options
    ZinarchanZinarchan Posts: 13 New Member
    Christmas themed functional items.Gingerbread cookies ,gingerbread house that you can build with different outcomes.
    Christmas socks and themed pjs. Hot cocoa drinks more holiday foods.
    More Christmas decor.
  • Options
    Kai252018Kai252018 Posts: 76 Member
    Four more new traits for the kids in cas. Or more hair colors.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited November 2022
    The pottery wheel. Or a notebook that lets sims write novels by hand.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    More Familiar food like chicken noodles soup, waffles, lasagna, fried chicken, potatoes salad, chicken and dumplings, pecans pie, peach cobbler.
  • Options
    ShivawolfShivawolf Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love if they added more detail to cas hair. I would like to be able to pick the hair color with a color wheel to have limitless color options. I would also like it if the did something similar like they did in the sims 3, where certain areas of the hair can be changed to a completely different color. And I would like it if any hair color can be genetic or at least has the option to be.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yes please to all the above. ;)
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    color channels like we had in 3
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif