Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Finally had a chance to play a little bit. And actually test out the High School Years pack. Life has been so busy since Werewolves and HSY that even though I bought both of them, I have barely explored them. I played with Ender, the youngest teen of three kids. He asked his high school sweetheart, Lily Potter, to prom (Yeah, she's the MCCC child of Harry Potter and the random Sim he got married off to in my game. I put some Harry Potter characters in the game, though they aren't actually magic users and in my mind they aren't the true HP characters, I just like seeing their familiar faces around town.) Anyway, I was actually really impressed with how well prom ran and how much it felt like an actual prom. It was cute. He's also spending a lot of time with his buddy Damian, who's been featured in my stories before as the unrequited love interest of one of my other Sims, Tenley.

QX2W4BA.png

IDmv4XG.png

UyTOX7I.png

Laz6g5E.png

DsxHSwA.png

NaeRkA0.png

9hYsNjD.png

ivyMIQk.png

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    Thedamsnackbar1Thedamsnackbar1 Posts: 1 New Member
    My game claimed that my sim's baby was fathered by her long dead husband instead of her current lover. For context, I'm playing the Ultimate Decades challenge and sim's husband died. I'm using custom aging so stuff birthdays and the like take a while to role around, so a few in game weeks later, I got bored and decided to make my sim have an affair with the king. She got pregnant and when the baby was born the game said the dead husband was the father. On the family tree and everything.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    My game claimed that my sim's baby was fathered by her long dead husband instead of her current lover. For context, I'm playing the Ultimate Decades challenge and sim's husband died. I'm using custom aging so stuff birthdays and the like take a while to role around, so a few in game weeks later, I got bored and decided to make my sim have an affair with the king. She got pregnant and when the baby was born the game said the dead husband was the father. On the family tree and everything.

Okay, now that's really weird. I've received messages while researching my family tree, if I have the wrong father in place, telling me when there's been too much time after a father's decease for him to be the dad. (Allowing for the pregnancy already in progress, prior to the dad's death, that sort of thing.) I've never done the Decades challenge, but I've heard others suggest that the family tree in this game is limited. There's a bit of a glitch going on me thinks.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,850 Member
    edited November 2022
    The family is gone and I have my apartment to myself once again. It was fun having them around but I can get back to simming now. I did another premade makeover for Schemes and Dreams. This time Holly Alto. I'm thinking she's aspiring to be a supermodel.
    FrUexYk.png

Now Holly wasn't the only sim I worked on. I did another premade makeover, but this makeover is major. This sim is a premade, I won't say who. Feel free to speculate, but I won't confirm or deny who it is until it's time for the reveal. I felt like I needed one more character. I asked myself what does a story about divas need...an acid tongued drag queen. Allow me to introduce, the one, the only, Lady Mimi Eleganza....
    Nz3Iu9A.png
    brdEjy2.png
    wkS06n6.png
    42xsXrh.png

I think I've already found my favorite character. I think you are going to love Lady Mimi too. I wanted to hide their identity so I went ahead and gave them a feminine frame and even when out of their Lady Mimi outfit they will present as female. I changed the eyes, mouth, and nose slightly though I think there are still hints as too who it is. Those hints will be more noticeable when they aren't in Lady Mimi mode.

Edit: The noticeable breasts are part of the dress by the way. And the dress also amplifies the hourglass figure. If you're interested the dress was made by Joan Campbell Beauty and is available at TSR.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Lady Mimi looks great!
    And so far, I have no idea. She reminds me enough of my Jesminder Bheeda that it's hard for me to think of who else she could resemble.
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited November 2022
    Been trying to get Kemps higher up on the interior decorator career. It’s actually pretty hard to make clients happy…

The first one was an apartment, but I can’t remember their names. Anyways, the only thing they liked was the color green. They disliked pretty much everything else. I decided to go for Island Decor and that ended up not going well. They actually disliked almost all the decor in their home…

Edit: the decor they disliked was the original decor.

My current attempt at the career is Lily and Victor Feng. They dislike the color black, they dislike dancing, they dislike farmhouse and mission decor. Their entire apartment is the color Lily dislikes. I was able to learn that Victor likes the color white…

I haven’t gotten many new screenshots because I’m just trying to get Kemps higher in his career so he can do something story related… But, I really don’t blame Kemps for having doubts about humans. He can’t seem to make any humans happy because they dislike everything. :D 😭
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @DaniRose2143
    I like lady Mimi already! And I love guessing so I'll try even though I'll probably be dead wrong... I feel like the only premade handsome enough to become this beautiful is Marcus Flex. XD
  • Options
    The cast of Schemes and Dreams is done. A little recap of who's who is in order. We'll start with the established stars, the household names, the Schemers. Octavia Moon, Brytani Cho, Thorne Bailey, and the Queen of Mean, Judith Ward.
    gnxH3Eg.png

Judith is the undisputed Queen of Del Sol Valley, and she believes this is her birthright, her destiny. Nobody would be so foolish as to think they could, or should, try to take her spot. The audacity of those peasants to entertain such thoughts. It's too ludicrous to spend another second thinking about it, because it will never happen. Octavia and Thorne don't see things quite the same. Together they see themselves as the ones everyone should be in awe of. Secretly Octavia sees Thorne as her sidekick, and in turn he feels that should be the other way around. Neither one has spoken it out loud but it's a sort of unspoken, poorly kept secret. Brytani on the other hand prefers to hang back in the shadows and maneuver to undermine those 'above' her and reap the benefits of the chaos she sows. She knows all sorts of secrets about her long time nemesis Judith, or Judy as she calls her. That nickname drives Judith crazy and Brytani knows just when to toss it out there for maximum effect.

Then there are the newcomers, The Dreamers. Venessa Jeong, Rayvn Nash, Harley Jacobs, Mimi Eleganza, Tianna Willis, Holly Alto, and Bristol Lee.
    GAECkMf.png

Venessa, Rayvn, Harley, and Tianna are all aspiring actresses. Venessa is the most established of the group. She's already had a handful of gigs and she's a mentor of sorts. She's willing to teach the others a few things, but not everything. If you want to get to the top you can't give away all your secrets to success. Venessa isn't the scheming type but she's no pushover either and she will not hesitate to use her claws if necessary. Harley and Tianna are hungry for the spotlight and they are also friends. Will that friendship last? Will they team up to get to the top? Rayvn has two goals, to be the best actress ever, and get revenge on Judith. Why she has a personal score to settle, no one knows except her. She is going to use all of her charm and charisma to get in good with Judith and extract all of the knowledge to reach the top. Then she's going to get to work bringing down the 'House Of Ward'.
    90auINi.png

Mimi Eleganza, Lady Mimi when they are on stage, is one of the hottest young drag queens in the world. Their star is already rising quickly and now they are here in the hot bed of drag Del Sol Valley. Mimi's stock in trade is a razor sharp tongue which they wield as skillfully as a surgeon's scalpel. Mimi is also a hilarious observational standup comic. Mimi has dreamt of being a drag performer since they were a child and the journey to that goal has also been a personal revelation. Mimi does prefer 'They/Them' pronouns but is also comfortable with 'She/Her'. (I put that last bit in here because I know I'm going to slip up at some point. I've already had to correct myself several times. Under the spoiler tag is some of their non drag persona looks.)
    66AEzao.png
    SsZf2nP.png
    yEz2rUP.png

Finally we have the models, Holly Alto and Bristol Lee. For now, like Harley and Tianna, things are cool between Holly and Bristol. Money and fame, and the pursuit of them, has a way of driving a wedge into even the tightest of friendships sometimes.
    eDoQET5.png
  • Options
    @_Gina Thank you very much for those kind words about Mimi. I like your guess. I'm going to have my work cutout for me trying to write lines for Mimi. I have some general ideas in mind and a certain global superstar may find herself on the receiving end of a few of those. Mimi I feel is a bit like Londyn, a happy accident. The sim I created suddenly becomes something bigger and more special than I could have imagined.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Just Keep on Keeping On, an Erik Cantrell Main Save RESET

His thoughts had been on it for a very long time. The Season being what it was kept everyone very busy and in the case of his personal family, a bit on edge. While they were vacationing in Sulani, the idea grew. He made a few phone calls and then set the date for the Event.

“I don’t understand why you’re waiting until after the Starlight Accolades to throw this Charity Event,” Kayleigh said to him, over drinks.
    “It’s easy. I look at it this way, if I win, my guest will likely give generously.”
    “And, if you lose?” Kayleigh winked.
    “Then they’ll likely feel sorry for me. Either way, it’s a win-win.” At this Kayleigh laughed. A full-throated, deep belly laugh. “You’re just so funny!”

When Sunday rolled around, Erik and Kayleigh donned their best clothing and headed down to Del Sol Valley immediately after church services were over.
    Mr. & Mrs. Cantrell beamed themselves into the parking lot of the PBP Studios Lounge. Dirk Dreamer was there and Erik was quick to wave and greet Sims.
    OwTf26D.jpg

Next, hearing the announcement, they beamed up to the second floor before everyone else arrived. “M’Lady, I just wanted you to know how happy I am that you accompanied me to this affair. It’s been so long.”
    J4nddyi.jpg

And then Erik spied Vivaan and walked over to give him a warm greeting. “I heard you’re up for an Accolade tonight. Break a leg, Buddy.”
    o123t6V.jpg

Shortly thereafter, the stars filed into the room, taking seats. Erik and Kayleigh sat down, too and watched. At last the Host arrived, scurrying up the platform, and taking her place at the microphone. Taking a moment to smooth back her hair and adjust her dress, she smiled. “Welcome to this evening’s, er, afternoon’s that’s right we changed the time of this show! I’m so sorry I was still on Sixam time, or something. I guess we’d best get started.”

A ripple of mirth rolled over the audience, with that. Obviously, the Host was a Comedienne.
    She got right to work, introducing the category, naming off the five contenders and lastly, announcing the winner. First up, was Dirk Dreamer for Best Performance.

“This is really very kind of you,” he said.
    s5xAHwV.jpg

Holly Alto was recognized for her ability to wear really tight jeans and still breath …
    “I don’t eat. You’ll never see me eat,” she quipped.
    53aOqQg.jpg

Octavia Bailey stood there like a deer in the headlights, so surprised that she won something. “You love me, you really love me,”
    STUd80Q.jpg

Dustin Broke won for a breakout performance.
    Saying simply, “Shucks, it ain’t nothing. I just acted like myself.”
    BsJ2HUC.jpg

“And in the last of the acting category, we have Vivaan Dyvak as the underdog who turned out an amazing performance. Way to go, Vivaan!”
    Erik stood up and clapped loudly. “You go, Vivaan!”
    “Thank you, Erik. Thank you Starlight Academy. Thank you to all of my fans.”
    KzmlpHh.jpg

Happily many of the audience joined Erik in his standing ovation. Finally, he sat down again. “And now, for the category many of you are waiting for …” She said, coyly. “Today’s Starlight Accolade for Best Song, goes to —”
    Erik Cantrell, for his Even Now. Get Out, I don’t believe this. Number Thirteen. Thirteen, are you serious? That number is shunned for a reason. Pfft. What a run you’re having, Mister. I fully thought it was coming to a sharp end. But nope. Congratulations!”

“I’m really very honored by all of this attention,” Erik said, smiling broadly. “This is amazing. I wrote a song, I just wrote a song. I don’t know just whatever pops into my head.”
    FB7yNu3.jpg
    9fqtfm6.jpg

“I think it’s just now hitting me. This is incredible. I shall cherish this. I didn’t expect this.”
    VXh2CRt.jpg

To You, Oh, Lord
    N7yzbxD.jpg

“Good afternoon, everyone. Thank you, you’re all terrific.”
    0CftyJF.jpg

On Tuesday, Erik’s guests arrived for the Charity Event. Things went very well. Erik never knew if it had anything to do with his recent win or if it was just the Season that helped fill the coffers. He was just gratified that he made his goal.
    Wv78oMO.jpg
    LD7Q8v4.jpg
    pHZmUcJ.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading! :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Ooh, ooh
    Johnny Zest??
  • Options
    @mightysprite Another good guess. They could be almost anyone.

I do know how I plan to have Mimi’s identity revealed. I’m just not sure how soon it will happen in the story. I’d say there’s a good chance it will be within the first handful of chapters.
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Yep, I sure believe that's gonna be tough work. But at least us writers have the luxury of time, right? We aren't the ones under pressure on stage. ;D (Also, huh. Mimi looks much paler in daylight than they did yesterday under the spotlights. OwO)
  • Options
    @_Gina The full drag makeup and the lighting did give Mimi the appearance of a darker complexion. That enormous maroon wig added to that also. Mimi is fun to work with in CAS because most of my CC collection is fair game. Mimi is still a male sim but off stage they express themselves in a way that is a mix of feminine and masculine, leaning more towards feminine.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , Mimi quess:Izzy Fabulous

Izzy, Diego Lobo or Salim Benali all make great ladies!
    Mine, long long time ago
    Izzy . "Izabella"
    Slvu60e.png

Salim , "Salma"
    CmFZ2L2.jpg

Diego, "Deanna"
    Q6e7phv.jpg

extra one, as these were good as opposite, Angela and Lilith Pleasant.
    vwknXUN.jpg
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu Oooo, that is a good guess. Izzy might be Mimi.🕵️‍♀️

They do make lovely ladies, especially Salim/Salma. I have flipped Lilith Vatore a few times too and she makes a good brother to Caleb. I've done quite a few of these transformations, but sadly that was before I became so hooked on taking screenshots. And I deleted them all during frequent cleanups of my library. Now that I'm into storytelling I'll be keeping most of the sims I create.
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    edited November 2022
    Chapter 3: Breaking it Off..
    When I read that Simstagram rumor that said, Travis and Liberty were dating, I assumed it was some dumb social media lie and shook it off pretty fast. Or so I thought... The next morning, While I was washing the breakfast dishes, I looked out my window and I saw Travis and Liberty, out on the front porch, kissing each other. I felt my heart break right then and there. I stood frozen, watching them giggle and go back inside.
    I was enraged. I threw the dish cloth on the ground and ran to the bathroom to sob.
    This... has to be a misunderstanding! I thought, as I wept. There was only one way to find this out. I would have to go over to Travis' house. I quickly pulled myself together and marched over to his house.
    I knocked on the door and it was answered by him.
    "Can I come in?" I asked irritably, without even saying hello.
    "Sure," Travis said, cautiously but coolly. I sat on one of the barstools.
    "Travis, is there something you would like to tell me?" I questioned like a mother would her child.
    "What do you mean?" I pulled out my phone and showed Travis the "Rumor" on Simstagram.
    "I also saw you and Liberty outside kissing." I added.
    Travis' face went pale. "Uh-uh..."
    aihnpockp0hb.png
    "Is this what you think dating is? A game?"
    Travis sighed and remained silent.
    "I can't believe you would do this!"
    "But-"
    "But what? You hurt me, Travis. It's over!" Those words came out quickly; It felt like a punch to the gut thinking me and Travis would be over with, but I couldn't date someone like this, I just couldn't.
    p80s4kg69lnn.png
    Travis stared at me blankly, comprehending what I just said. "Fine." He coldly stormed.
    pjrpzy0cypw7.png
    "Hey guys, what's up?..." Liberty walked in and sat herself on a barstool, smiling like nothing was wrong. I gave her a dirty look and got up off the stool.
    "Goodbye," I said, leaving for the door. "And Travis, don't ever call, visit, or text me again." And with that I slammed the door. I could hear Liberty's chilling laughter coming from inside the house, as I stood outside. Tears were filling in my eyes as I walked home. It would certainly be awkward now, since they are my neighbors..
    Back at Home
    akopmqiv0u1r.png
    "Wow, so you really ended it?" Bridgette asked softly.
    "Yep." I sighed. "It's over... I still can't believe him... or Liberty... or Summer for that matter! She posted the caption and everything, as if she was trying to taunt me!" Bridgette nodded thoughtfully.
    0gttqwbqsvxj.png
    I let out another heavy sigh. "I'm going to bed," I got up and made my way to my room.
    1juqbbdaq41v.png
    I was surprised to see Melissa sitting on my bed. "I overheard what happened." She said. I sat on my bed next to her.
    "I'm sorry," Melissa blurted.
    upwlj9ky0slp.png
    "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong?"
    "Well, mainly because I teased you about weddings and stuff. I feel bad for saying all that since you broke up with him.."
    "It's okay." I said reassuringly. "I'm not mad at you." Melissa's smile showed.
    "I'm sorry too about... you know who. If you ever need someone to stick up for you or wreck his house, you always have me and Bridgette!" I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Several Weeks Later..
    b2dc5otzyo9n.png
    "Lin-Z? Turn on some pop music!"
    "Pop Music ON." I danced to the music that played on the speaker, whom we named Lin-Z. Who needs Travis to dance with anyway?
    1j7kbpo5h6xx.png
    I dozed off on the couch after that.
    inajlw2y01zl.png
    cuimw0gaf9ug.png
    "Hey Bridgette?" Melissa addressed.
    "Huh?" Bridgette said, looking away from the game she was playing on my computer. (I really need to stop letting her loan my computer).
    ls5wajx4n3qk.png
    "Do you think Tori is still sad about the break-up?"
    "...Maybe a little."
    "I just feel like she is lonely."
    "Yeah, me too. I feel bad for her."
    "Mhm.." An idea struck Melissa! "Hey, how about we make her an online dating profile?"
    "Mel, she just broke up with Travis! The last thing she wants is another date!"
    "I think it's a good idea! Type it in!" Melissa demanded.
    "Okay, but if she gets mad, it's you fault!" Bridgette typed in a dating app called 'Meet a Match'. She took one of my pictures and added it as the profile photo and put in some basic information about me.
    28n2d1lpfd8x.png
    "Let's see... hair color, brown, eye color, brown.... Likes..." Bridgette turned to Melissa. "What does she like?"
    "I don't know," Mel shrugged. "Uhm... She likes mac 'n cheese?"
    "Oh yeah! Mac 'n cheese.. oh! And she likes coffee!... mhm!... Dislikes... cheaters and the color orange!"
    b449acopnujy.png
    "Perfect!!" Melissa squealed, as Bridgette clicked the 'Post' button. She faced Melissa.
    "I think we did pretty good on that!" She giggled and gave Melissa a proud high five. Little did I know that I would have another date set up by my friends pretty soon.

To be continued...

Hope everyone has enjoyed this chapter! :blush:<3

Post edited by Simexpert123 on
  • Options
    Wow @Simexpert123 That was quite a chapter. Travis looks very much like a Player. It's a good thing she dumped him. I'm also intrigued to learn what this dating app yields. Oi! Could be a good thing for her friends to have done, or they could be asked to find different lodgings. LOL
  • Options
    @Simexpert123 Good chapter. We'll see how this goes because it feels like setting up someone else's dating profile often leads to disaster.🫣
  • Options
    Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    edited November 2022
    Chapter 4: Second Times a Charm?
    I awoke from my hour and a half long nap. Yogi came over to me and started to purr.
    "Hi Yogi!" I picked him up and gave him a big hug.
    guxay0ozardy.png
    Pretty soon, Melissa came in. "Well, hi!" She greeted.
    y8fzjvfuch75.png
    "Hello!" I shot back.
    A mischievous grin came over Melissa's face. "Guess what we did!" Uh oh..
    "What....?" I asked cautiously.
    "We signed you up on a online dating program!" My stomach dropped.
    "Are you serious?" I asked.
    "Yep! Isn't that great?"
    I stood up and paced to process what she had just told me. I finally burst out. "MEL, ARE YOU INSANE!?!?!"
    f2uwcgdms5a8.png
    "What?" She asked so innocently. "We thought you might need a date?.."
    nfge09ocheca.png
    "WELL, I JUST WENT THROUGH A BREAKUP! UGH!!!!"
    "That's what Bridgette said..." It was no use to argue. They had already signed me up. I gave Melissa a furious look and ran to my computer. How could they do this without my permission?! I thought. I quickly opened up the website and read over everything they put about me.
    Seriously??! Likes Mac 'n cheese?! Well... it is true.. What a thing to put on a dating website!
    "Ugh!" I groaned, when I saw I already had a message. My profile had only been open for an hour.
    yk8tf3ld9w2l.png
    I relentlessly opened the message up.
    Well, hi there cutie! I saw your profile, maybe we could chat?
    The message was sent by a man named Don Lothario. I looked further into his profile, he seemed like a okay guy.
    I chatted with him in the chat room. He was actually pretty friendly!
    Want to meet at the movies? He typed.
    When? I asked.
    4pm??
    Sure! See you then! I left the chat room. Maybe Don would be a nicer guy than Travis? He would have to be...
    4npvgd5091pg.png

The next afternoon, I got ready and drove off to the movie theater. I noticed a man, that looked like Don, wave at me.
    "Hi." I greeted.
    t8ktv8148k1q.png
    "Hi, I'm Don. It's a pleasure to meet you." He shook my hand.
    f5ydpo70q7pc.png
    "You too," I said. "Shall we go in?" Don nodded and we went inside the theater together. I couldn't help but admire Don's emerald green eyes, that shone in the sunlight .
    aq71v9933keu.png
    After the movie, Don took my hands before we left.
    "It was very nice to meet you, Tori." He smiled. "I hope we can go out again!"
    m5y3uw2bdfpa.png
    My cheeks turned bright pink. "Me too." I said. As I was leaving, Don waved again.
    "Goodbye, Tori!" Which made me blush even more. As I walked off, I thought about this date. Don was a very nice person. He was polite, tall, and oh so handsome. Maybe my friends did do good with setting me up on a date.
    7mj83l9cigsf.png

(Hope you all enjoyed! :blush:)

Post edited by Simexpert123 on
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Finally got round to posting Chapter Thirteen of the Mastersons story! Starting to feel less rubbish after the COVID diagnosis so hopefully the next one will come fairly soon :)

Chapter Thirteen: No More Toddlers!

JjPaWcI.jpg
  • Options
    Very nicely done @Lucy_Henley. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Hopefully, you'll be fully well again, soon. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    There is a new episode of Under The Tartosan Sun ready for your enjoyment.
    JRlK05E.png

Danielle and Londyn take down Faith Middleton in epic style.

Under The Tartosan Sun: You Cannot Hide From Karma
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • Options
    @Simexpert123 That went better than I thought for Tori. We'll see if Don can overcome his instincts for once and not live up to that last name of his.🙂 Yogi is so cute!
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    I realized my first major mistake with the dream home decorator.

1. I wanted to build the rooms for my other merfolk households using that career, but I needed to be a higher level in the career to add rooms. And, the households weren’t showing as possible gigs. Turns out, it might be easier to build empty rooms to renovate. I guess it should have been obvious, but a household needs a room to renovate before they will appear in the list of gigs.

2. After creating rooms for my merfolk households, I gave them a décor preference. The game has been randomly giving households preferences, and most of their likes and dislikes tend to be things they dislike and nothing useful that they like. I’m hoping that giving my merfolk a useful like will help.

3. Hopefully, I can create a story update sooner now that I’ll possibly be able to renovate a relevant household for my story.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top