Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited November 2022
    I am still playing my Harry Potter families for outfits planning, relationships, skills, careers, and magical abilities before they send their children to Hogwarts in Autumn.
    11-15-22_9-27-17_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Remus Lupin is living with Sirus and Harry.
    When I switched over to their house Remus changed into a werewolf and began tearing up the house.
    11-15-22_9-27-51_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I sent him to the forbidden forest in Henford.
    Severus Snape was walking around in this odd outfit for some reason.11-15-22_9-40-18_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-15-22_9-40-48_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Run, Severus, run!
    11-15-22_9-42-18_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This is the Hogwarts Librarian.
    I can't explain the outfit.
    11-15-22_9-45-44_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

After hours of digging around the dark forest, Remus change back into a human.
    11-15-22_9-46-41_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-15-22_9-46-53_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

He can no longer live with Sirius and Harry.
    11-15-22_9-47-04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I moved him onto a small farm high in the Henford hills.
    11-15-22_9-57-58_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This is my first time playing a werewolf.
    I did not know they can't cook and want to eat raw meat. Remus has taken up fishing for food.
    11-15-22_10-20-03_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It's nice to see so many of my Hogwarts characters.
    11-15-22_10-36-22_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I was surprised to see Narcissa Malfoy out and about.
    It's much better than Nancy Landgraab.
    11-15-22_10-34-36_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Switching to Parkinson Manor, the butler is keeping Pansy Parkinson entertained.
    11-16-22_7-04-32_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The kids are currently forced to take Muggle studies.
    11-17-22_8-26-10_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-17-22_8-36-54_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Hey, the butler can do that.
    11-17-22_8-37-05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I did break to do a little house renovation.
    Someone posted about community lots for Henford-On-Bagley. I decided to make Madame Puddifoot's Tea Shop.
    11-17-22_7-25-04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It's the place where Hogwarts students would go on dates.
    It's actually a HSY Boba Tea shop, so it should be perfect for Hogwarts students.
    11-17-22_6-28-36_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I am currently playing the Zabinis.
    11-18-22_12-44-17_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    I had Jessemine work on her magic skill while Blaise was at school.
    11-18-22_2-54-58_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

After school, I had them visit the Malfoys, so Blaise could meet Draco.
    11-18-22_10-02-22_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-18-22_10-05-36_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-18-22_10-05-59_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Jessimine and Narcissa can work on their friendship as well.
    11-18-22_10-08-22_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I usually turn to taking selfies to speed up friendships.
    11-18-22_10-13-11_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-18-22_10-14-51_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Okay, goals reached.
    11-18-22_10-15-45_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Time to go home.
    11-18-22_10-16-16_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-18-22_10-16-39_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This beach area is interesting because it's shared by the Malfoys, Zabinis, and Parkisons.
    Their children can play here. If it ever stops raining in Brindletonbay.
    11-18-22_10-17-39_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Now I can move on to the Lovegoods and Weaselys next.
    11-18-22_10-18-37_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Does anyone know when we have to have switched to the new EA app by? I’ve tried googling and can’t find any answers.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,854 Member
    Does anyone know when we have to have switched to the new EA app by? I’ve tried googling and can’t find any answers.

I did some searching myself and can't find anything other than the reveal either. The news for Mac users is even more vague. There's no switch for us any time in the foreseeable future. All that EA has said there is we'll keep using Origin and that they'll have some news about a possible switch in the coming months.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Very sweet story @erinmurphey I hope all goes well with this new family and I look forward to reading more. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    _Gina_Gina Posts: 253 Member
    @CK213 XDD I can't from the first part. Randomly generated outfits are usually hilarious and if it was anyone but Severus, we could play it off as "oh well, wizards pretending to be muggles, whaddaya expect." But this is just priceless. The librarian, though, I can almost see it. Madame Pince, was it? Give her matching boots and I could believe it. XD The thing with werewolves also makes me think... Remus better be careful not to run across Grey... err. I mean Greg. ;D
  • Options
    So the bar visit last time made Aimee think... maybe she could make nectar? ((I have a mod for that. Icemunmun rules. ;D)) At this point, she was growing some strawberries in her garden and figured she could make some serious money off that, but...
    She got a little sidetracked.
    6yXaRmX.png
    His name is Karl and he, for once, was the one to start flirting with her.
    2f1iAFT.png
    Um... well. Anyway. The bartender didn't seem very keen on the idea of buying any homemade nectar.
    4gshXyR.png

And then it was the romance festival and it would not be like Aimee to miss that. Especially not today.
    It was unlike her, though, not to even give a second thought to who she wanted to invite. At this point, she knew exactly who it had to be.
    9TAhuU2.png
    And he. Kept. Flirting with her the whole time.
    xve4XgZ.png
    And they danced.
    hOiEaNg.png
    And it was all so cute...
    0zxXfdj.png
    ...until Karl's phone rang and he excused himself never explaining what happened and where he had to disappear to.
    iGARvWb.png
    Aimee thought she could guess, though. She already noticed Karl was... a little... evil. Oh well. A job's a job and sometimes you get an emergency. Happens to plenty people. She did have to give the guy points for not outright lying to her, though.

Well, the romance festival had flowers, too. So the next day, Aimee made sure to plant what she had picked after being left on her own there.
    HbtCb5W.png
    some of them inspired her to make new arrangements, too.
    SvyyxRK.png

And then Johnny dragged her to the Flea Market. Bah.
    Aimee was very unimpressed with the furniture.
    uQutC0y.png
    But after several tries, she actually figured out the bubble blowing thing! That was fun.
    q1nm4Cx.png
    And someone was playing some good tunes on a guitar and she thought... hmm. Why pass up the chance to make a quick simoleon?
    SgZ5eM7.png
    Her singing has gotten much, much better by now. ((And the jazz songs you can sing go surprisingly well with the guitar, that was a really fun moment.))

The silly blonde didn't even seem to mind that he got sorta bailed on. Just as well.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    @Binibini Beautiful family and so sweet that you based it on yours <3 lovely kids and great parents by the looks of it!
    @CK213 Oo, I think Severus and the librarian might have gone to a party together, and were hoping you wouldn't find out.
    @_Gina Aimee is so entertaining XD
    Hmm is Karl's phone call due to evil, or could it be that Aimee is not the only serial romantic around...?
  • Options
    What in the world, or who in the world, could put a look like this on Danielle Huntley's normally sweet smiling face?
    3wCmHdS.png

This woman, Faith Middleton
    A5Ns4bO.png

Don't worry. Faith may be a new character but she won't be around long, one and done. By the time her scene is done...let me put it like this...you won't miss her.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    _Gina wrote: »
    @CK213 XDD I can't from the first part. Randomly generated outfits are usually hilarious and if it was anyone but Severus, we could play it off as "oh well, wizards pretending to be muggles, whaddaya expect." But this is just priceless. The librarian, though, I can almost see it. Madame Pince, was it? Give her matching boots and I could believe it. XD The thing with werewolves also makes me think... Remus better be careful not to run across Grey... err. I mean Greg. ;D

I think Irma had a good time.
    Snape seems more like, "How do I ever let her talk me into these things?"
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    @mightysprite Tee-hee! Who knows? ((Honestly, the guy just keeps getting that spaceship bubble over his head and leaving in the middle of things. It's fun finding excuses for it now, but I gotta see how long before it starts getting on my nerves... if he doesn't stop, of course.))
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    One morning in mid spring, Aimee woke up with a bit of nasty heat coming from her window, even though it was closed. Oh, yeah. That old, creaky, drafty thing. It really wasn't doing its job of keeping the desert out of the house, anymore. Just like the rest of them and the doors, too. Aimee's kept meaning to have something done about those for the longest time, now. And she was doing well on the money front... time for a renovation!
    Oh... and remember how she thought it wasn't much when she moved in? Aimee much prefers the old style of the local houses to the modern look Sandtrap Flat had. So, while she was at it...
    txvD7eC.png
    Hmm... what a difference can a coat of paint and a proper roof make.
    tTEEoJr.png

Now of course while the work was being done, Aimee avoided home as much as possible and discovered an absolutely delightful surprise.
    The desert... it bloomed!
    ENgma5Q.png
    It made her realize just how long she hadn't really been active... and of course the moment she thought of it, she started itching for exercize.
    v1zbH29.png
    Still, though. Everything was so pretty, she couldn't help it. She had to go grab her easel and immortalize that very moment.
    fBfbpag.png
    She didn't even feel like going back home for dinner. She just grilled up something right there in the park... in the quiet back by the spring...
    S86ootq.png
    ...then she drew a star into the sand and went home, leaving the rest of the food for whoever may find it. She was not sure if she believed in spirits... but liked to think she left a present for whoever was watching from up in the sky.
    JWEf5vk.png
    Failing that... some strays could have that sausage. That would be okay, too.

She was alone that whole time, though, and it started making her a little sad, so... well, wonders are to be shared, right?
    Karl isn't very good at chess.
    6w9asEQ.png
    But he did have the patience... was it appreciation or just patience? Aimee couldn't tell... for flowers and clouds.
    xBhn0iw.png
    Either way, they are a thing now. ((They didn't do the selfie thing... maybe because Aimee is noncommittal? So I have no screen for that.))
    Karl also seemed to be happy about it when Aimee told him she is sorta sporty. He took her to try out basketball.
    EpCiQsq.png
    She wasn't doing half bad... for a rookie!

After a couple of fun days and with a nice new mission lamp for her otherwise unchanged interior... and Aimee is very happy with both her home and her life right now!
    WJMyb6z.png

Eta: Plumming typos. XD
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Don't worry. Faith may be a new character but she won't be around long, one and done. By the time her scene is done...let me put it like this...you won't miss her.

I can't stand the suspense! 😲
  • Options
    I love the graphic details that appear when a toddler plays make believe with the jungle gym! Artemis is having lots of fun flying through space, and Peter's joining in too <3

SXUBYT9.jpg
  • Options

I can't stand the suspense! 😲

I'm doing my job then. Build the suspense, the anticipation.😈 My sister is coming over this afternoon to visit and if she stays as long as she usually does, there's still a chance I can have both parts done today. The one you're waiting for is part two.

• Options
    The next episode of Under The Tartosan Sun is ready. Londyn's career is ready to take off.

lXHufWO.png

Under Tartosan Sun: A Star Is Born

I hope you all enjoy it.❤️ I'm still planning to have the other episode posted later today.
  • Options
    LilNerdySimmersLilNerdySimmers Posts: 99 Member
    Günther selfies at Copperdale

gYio75Y.pngEUIyUjd.pngu7zcIrY.pngV4eoeAm.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    edited June 2023
    A Momentary Diversion, an Erik Cantrell Main Save RESET

The more Erik thought about it, the better the idea became. So, with a quick call to a trusted travel agent, he booked a large rental house in Sulani for a few days prior to Christmas. He knew Kayleigh was wearing thin. The kids, still very young, were only too aware of what was coming. Unfortunately, they were acting up as a result. Erik was of the opinion if they had some new activities, it may divert their attention for a time.

Both Aaron and Joey were able to get some time off, so their household headed off late Monday night. Happily, the kids all slept for the long overseas trip. At last they arrived, the air-taxi dropping them off. The house was on stilts, right over the ocean.
    “Magnificent,” Joey uttered. “Wonder how far out it goes, the water that is.”
    kv3zSC8.jpg

XC8NYdR.jpg
    my59jnC.jpg

A bit later, Erik found a boat and took a picture of the back of the place.
    WeIsiUn.jpg

All of the bedrooms were on the second floor. So, they all bedded down for what was the rest of the night. In the very early morning, Erik feeling the warmth already, decided to take a quick swim before breakfast, which he intended to make for everyone.
    oU3LDXS.jpg

Problem is, with Kayleigh doing the majority of the cooking, Erik wasn’t getting the practice in that he needed. So much for the dream of becoming a celebrity chef. Nobody saw that, right? Ten second rule, ten second rule. He quickly popped the flap-jack back into the pan.
    a9jXQo0.jpg
    CpUG2bb.jpg

Later, he called them all down for breakfast.
    FVqnfoq.jpg
    RYGhAcu.jpg

What was nice about being here besides the warmth, everyone was free to do their own thing. Whatever made vacation a vacation for each individual. For the most part Joey read, and entered medical discoveries into the computer. Aaron discovered a bit of a gym/spa on the third floor. This was appealing to all of them. Tables for a massage, Yoga mat, treadmill, sauna. It was a nice room altogether.
    ng8gBOR.jpg
    ZxEjoXR.jpg

While Kayleigh continued the therapy the doctor suggested, to help catch Harmony up with her twin sister, at least. Erik helped with other duties.
    y3xJM3V.jpg
    STIcjbw.jpg

Bath time. From past experience, Erik found it prudent to wear his trunks. He was going to get wet no matter what.
    1yxsj5C.jpg

His daughters loved the game of splishy-splashy.
    2CWPtDn.jpg

Finally, it was Jamison’s turn.
    lz8hj7V.jpg

After Kayleigh had put Harmony through her ‘paces’, as promised, she played Bear with the Toddler.
    PWBKmqS.jpg

Later on some of them danced.
    24RI5ap.jpg
    7S3ngG6.jpg

Always competitive, Erik refused to left out of the juggling. Aaron was a MVP on his Team, so there was no touching him. But Joey often kicked the ball with him. Erik, mostly left on his own, would attempt to show he was just as good as the two of them.
    jCuUktv.jpg
    4urCQ4i.jpg

He actually displayed a bit of flair, which he attributed to his dancing abilities.
    tcPUCpo.jpg
    lGDgKKZ.jpg
    Hi5Xgww.jpg

In the end he only managed to keep the ball in motion for a total of 86 kicks.
    Not bad, but not even close to Aaron. Oh well.

Early one morning Erik woke up completely congested. “Honey, are you all right? You sound terrible.”
    “I have a concert and a photoshoot to attend.”
    “What? I can barely hear you.” Kayleigh sat up in bed, throwing the covers aside. “Not until you see a doctor. Erik, your voice —”

Erik made a quick phone call and then finally texted the message to the clinic. They were able to get him in to be seen in half an hour. Quietly, he left the rental. To his dismay, he discovered, they had been ‘discovered.’
    44eEYf0.jpg

That was only the first of the ‘visitations’ on this week before Christmas. Some actually got inside of their rental, before Erik fell ill.
    olIOVXX.jpg

“I’m sorry, you have to leave now,” Erik said to his Stan. “I have a concert, why don’t you come along.”
    M6e0U6F.jpg

Erik left before dawn, beaming himself down to the clinic. Fully awake, Kayleigh decided it would be nice to get a head-start on things. Before the children got up. She came down the stairs and made a nice pot of coffee.
    Rare was it for her to have these moments all to herself. Listening to the sounds of the coffee-maker as the water warmed up and then the trickling of the brown liquid into the pot, she grabbed a cup the minute it stopped.
    q339RlN.jpg

Taking a seat at the kitchen table, she sat, alone with her thoughts. What a peaceful morning it is.
    955sfzr.jpg

Realizing she was dressed too warmly for the day, she quickly changed and then began making a nice breakfast for her family.
    sxgpSoS.jpg

Before long Joey came downstairs. “Hey, so where is Erik off to so early in the morning? Another concert?” Joey said, as he grabbed a cup of coffee.
    “Here, sit, these are ready,” she said, plating the pancakes for her brother-in-law. “He’s gone to the clinic. He’s not been feeling well on and off. I keep telling him he’s running himself into the ground, but does he listen?” Kayleigh returned, taking a seat at the table. “This morning he’s all congested and sounds terrible. I told him he should get seen.”
    r8zH2iI.jpg

“I’m not sure how to take that?” Joey said. “I think I’m offended. Why would he go to the clinic when a General Practitioner is right here, readily available. Come on. I’m right here. I could have looked him over, and I wouldn’t charge him for it. Sheesh, I think I’m hurt.”

Aaron walked into the kitchen, and took a seat at the table. “Don’t be,” Kayleigh said. She glanced over at Aaron, “Aaron, tell him not to be hurt. It could be his voice box. Singing is his life, and while you’re an excellent physician, you’re not a specialist in that field. Please, don’t take offense.”
    “You really think it’s his voice box?” Aaron said.
    “We don’t know. He could barely whisper this morning. In fact he had to text the clinic just to set up the appointment.”
    “He’s got a cold and it’s gone into his larynx,” Joey said. “That’s what he gets for trying to sing through it. The malady is called Laryngitis. Doesn’t take a specialist to diagnose that. Sheesh.”

Erik came home with some medication to take. Within a day, his cold was gone. The wonders of modern medicine. His voice was back in good form, too. On the last day of their vacation, Erik and Kayleigh took their three kids to play on the front walkway. High tide was in and there was an overflow for them to play in, the stones covered with salty water.
    hOQFuoL.jpg

Lor7QZw.jpg

Jamison and Harmony really got into playing in the water, their imaginations taking over full-bore.
    8rdu3Ay.jpg

Melody was a bit late to the party, which reminded Erik of his sister-in-law Hayleigh. But, finally she joined in, too.

k2r1lvP.jpg

qM1WUTa.jpg
    BsZypJ4.jpg
    fNX5WxF.jpg

After a time, Kayleigh brought Harmony and Jamison inside. They came when she called them. Melody, however, was resistant. Erik came back down the stairs to retrieve her.“Melody, come on,” Erik said. “It’s time to go inside. The tide is getting too high.”
    “Play in the water. Splishy-splashy.”
    pC0LNw5.jpg

“I know, you’re cute, but it’s time to come inside. Next time maybe you’ll come when we call.” Erik sighed. Joey making his way down the steps at this time, did what Erik should have done. He bent down and plucked the tiny girl from the watery walkway.
    “You need to exert yourself, big brother. Show her whose boss.”
    VBDtc7a.jpg
    “Look, Joey-six pack, I’m the Dad, here. When you become a parent, then you can offer advice.”

Despite it all, everyone was glad they took the trip together. Eventually Joey got over his hurt feelings and stopped sniping at his brother. The vacation was just what was needed — for all of them.

Thanks for reading!
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    No more toddlers in the Masterson family!

YlsyL1J.jpg
    NZUiDfo.jpg

Same hairstyles and everyday outfits as in the previous version of the save.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited November 2022
    Sovey Zeezoob's thoughts and memories from captivity.

thinking.png

Aliens Stole My Alien Parents, Interlude: Sovey

• Options
    I have another episode of Under The Tartosan Sun ready to go. This time we get to see a side of both Danielle and Londyn we've never seen before. Faith, you have no idea the hornets nest you just kicked over.
    jleYOML.png

Under The Tartosan Sun: The Gathering Storm
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I finally finished building my roundish flowery build. I decided to make it a Christmas theme home that I named Wintery Chrissimas Home. It took me over two days to build it. I also added a new family called Kringleclaus. This was all done with my packs. I only have Vanilla for my play so this build was my most recent hard build.
    I've saved theme all in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS if any simmer wants to check them out. I'm so happy with this hard challenging fun build & it's household that I so want to share it with others that may appreciate Vanilla players. Please let me know if anyone likes it. Thank you. ;)
  • Options
    As it tends to be, life has its ups and its downs. Today, Karl would not pick up the phone.
    IVNeErL.png
    It made Aimee sad.
    qDIuIzh.png
    And as the day passed, it made her worry. A lot.
    aJM4z7k.png
    She couldn't help it, she was remembering everything she heard about her father's unfortunate end. There's... just some jobs that are more dangerous than others...

She knew she was being silly. Karl was probably just very busy today. No reason to freak out. But she needed to get her mind off things. So she up and took off to Selva once again.
    She was ready to discover something new about the country and its culture. And its food.
    Lf7qQXB.png
    But mostly, she discovered Maite Guerra.
    W71uWuj.png
    "I know that look on your face, girly." Maite was as blunt as she was friendly. "And I tell you, no man is worth that sorta feeling."
    fewy5hW.png
    She needed to leave, but her friend, Lola Mendoza, took it upon herself to distract Aimee...
    sEENqBT.png
    ...by teaching her the Rumbasim.
    NzhoBHw.png

The next day, Aimee was feeling much better.
    And ready to take on the humid heat of Selvadorada head on.
    KxizXmA.png
    She was glad she thought to bring her easel with her too.
    PRfAh5r.png

She was all nasty and smelly after her morning jog, but one little critter didn't seem to mind.
    uNygBup.png
    The poor dear was so hungry...
    7hAA8dH.png
    ...and so grateful for attention...
    Vq1qmaL.png
    ...that Aimee could not bear to leave her there when the time came to hop back on the plane.
    qouQOld.png

Welcome, Libby Peña!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Finally getting back into the sims after a teeny break. I'm doing the not so berry challenge and my sim is a young adult. I started her as a teen so she could get some levels up and go to university. She's fallen madly in love with Jeb Harris and I'm about to have them move in together. I might cheat a couple of his skills and get him into university for the art critic career. I haven't played it in ages so I figure why not use jeb lol.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top